Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 06

Story Info
A weak of Pleasing Kevin in Joan's own words.
10.2k words
4.57
55.6k
34

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers

Geoffrey and I ended up sharing a couple of microbrews while we discussed the movie. The conversation eventually moved to politics and religion. Geoffrey shared many of our views on the world, God and entertainment. I didn't force our conversation, I never felt like had to; instead the topics came up spontaneously and our differences were accepted. For such a young man, his views were well formed and easily defended. When Joan and I saw Cora and Geoffrey to their car, the sun was nearly set.

My lengthy interaction with Cora's new love served two purposes. I had to check this guy out and honestly he passed. He'll make a great son in law. The other reason for the lengthy debates and raucous banter was to watch Joan. While we were entertaining Cora and Geoffrey, she couldn't steel away and write her narrative for Kevin. I had no intention of making any of this easy. I was being passive aggressive and I knew it. The strain and worry on Joan's face was exquisite.

Closing the front door, I asked Joan what she thought about Geoffrey. She agreed that he was a great match for Cora. She hoped that he was everything he presented himself to be. I told Joan that I needed to go to the store and asked her if she wanted to come along. I knew she would refuse even before she shook her head. "I'm tired. I'm going to get some work done for Monday, take a shower and probably watch some TV. It's been a long day."

"Sure, it's been a tiring one too." I added with a smile. Joan smiled back, she smelled like she'd drank a bottle of Listerine.

"I'm glad you like Geoffrey. It makes everything so much easier when a father likes his daughter's fiancé." Joan said. She sounded exhausted. I nodded and she turned to go upstairs.

"I really need to get started on that paperwork." Joan said without looking back. Her steps were slow and her legs wobbled as she made her way up the carpeted stairs. She held tenaciously to the banister. I hung around the kitchen for a few minutes then went up to our bedroom. I found Joan stepping into a steaming bubble bath. Under a dense blanket of bubbles Joan asked "Back already?" She didn't look at me and that made me want to linger and maybe discover what she was scheming.

"No." I answered slowly then added "I came up to get my list. It's bad enough I have to fix the plumbing I don't want to run out of parts." Joan smiled but she still wasn't looking at me. I grabbed the scrap of paper that had my list on it and left for the hardware store.

I completed my shopping in a couple of minutes but I stayed out for almost two hours anyway. When I got back I stayed in the basement for most of the evening. At eleven thirty I opened my laptop and punched in the address for the email account. My fingers kept betraying me. I got error message after error message until I stepped back, turned on the big screen TV. Then, after pouring myself another beer I typed in the address one key at a time.

After authenticating and clicking through some advertisements the inbox opened and there was the new message. This one had an attachment. I opened the email. There were only two lines in it.

"No longer apart but now a piece of the whole; I can gaze about me, not as a stranger through a window but as a member of the same family."

What the hell did that mean?

I opened the attachment. I pulled my hands from the keyboard and just let myself breath. Then, using only the up and down arrows I began reading Joan's letter. It was text only. Its tone was different, more intimate and relaxed. It felt like she was talking to me.

Here it was; what Kevin and I both wanted. Joan's debauchery in her own words...

"I've discovered that a whole can have many parts. Some are interchangeable like links on a chain while others remain but are changed by way of their relationship to the various parts.

With my husband I am; a wife, a mother, a daughter, sister, aunt, Teacher, Sunday School Teacher, Parish Officer, hostess and friend. Being with Ed has let me open my horizons and assume roles and responsibilities with a measure of security that has evoked confidence in my daily life.

With Mr. Montgomery, I'm a woman. No other role need be applied because nothing else is needed. For once, I don't have to achieve in spite of my sexuality. I don't have to act as if my body is something different from who I am, I've learned that my body's importance is no less than my mind or soul. I'm a woman with breasts, hips, legs, an ass and a vagina. I learned from Mr. Montgomery that these words designate my anatomy. Mr. Montgomery explained the power words; these are words that he uses when we are together. Men want a woman with a great ass and legs, but most of all; they want a woman who knows her pussy. After all, a man doesn't want to fuck a vagina he wants to fuck a pussy; my pussy. I've learned so much from this eighteen year old black student that outside the classroom he is my teacher and I am gladly his student.

I've known the attraction that a man can have on a woman. All women are attracted to power. Like a moth to a flame, that's what drew me to Kevin Montgomery. He is as certain of his sex as he is of his name. His ministrations always come to the proper fruition. Each day he tells me that I will enjoy our assignations and by the end of the day I'm longing for the morning so I can feel his warm lips, his strong hands and his incredible manhood once again.

I've known Kevin for some time but this week has been different. Early Monday morning, before anyone else was in the building, he walked into my classroom. Not bothering to check if it closed, he swung the door behind him and came to me. I was standing behind my desk. He pulled me to him. His thick arms encircled me and held me tight as his lips pressed hard against mine.

He said, "You're a fine woman. Show me how happy you are to be my woman, right now." He then stepped back away from me. I saw nothing but need in his expression and that need was for me. He held up his phone and I saw the flash. He was smiling. He looked so kind when he flashed that big smile. In front of him I was nothing more than an obsessed girl with her first crush.

Kevin dropped to his knees and instructed me to get closer to the board. He took charge by waving me toward the board and saying, "That's it baby, stand next to the board. Oh yeah, smile just like that; you're so pretty when you smile." The camera's flash filled the room two or three more times then he stood up and smiled at me. I would have done anything for him; in fact I already had, when he asked me to lift my skirt that marvelous smile grew wider. I hadn't put any panties on; that was nothing new. Since my first time with him, I've abided by his wishes and not worn panties. But on Monday, I was wearing the shortest skirt I own. Obviously, he was pleased; he took pictures of my little secret.

"Ah, damn woman! You are so hot. Look at what you've done!" Kevin exclaimed as he put his phone on the corner of my desk and took me into his arms. He forced me against the blackboard and crushed me with his lips. He was breathing hard and I was melted by his heat. Like this, I could refuse him nothing. He opened my blouse. My flesh was burning for his big hands. Everywhere his hands went my will fell away. I was emerging into a thing wholly different and wholly better than I was just a few short hours ago.

Reaching behind me, Kevin cradled my head in his big muscled hand. As both arms were wrapped around me, his kisses traveled down to my chest. My nipples tightened under his lips. Shivers ran through me and my resolve melted as I was cradled like a doll in this black student's arms. He licked, kissed and nibbled my flesh. My own need peaked when I realized that he was giving me love bites. They were below my breasts. The pain and danger was exquisite. He bit lightly then sucked voraciously. My husband was sure to see them.

Kevin gently laid me on the desk. He came up and kissed me tenderly on my lips. He tasted of cinnamon and smelled of wild musk. His kisses stopped and he stood up next to the desk. I don't remember how or when his shirt was unbuttoned. Hell I may have done it. It didn't matter. His tight stomach and thick chest were towering over me. I felt so small lying on my back, looking up at this young black man.

Kevin tipped his head down and drank me in with his eyes. His lip slowly curled into a snarl. I smiled. It would have been wrong to make him say anything. I knew what he wanted; I wanted it too. To make him command me would have been reprehensible and as wrong as a lie. I stayed true and turned my head. He was so close that my lips grazed across the underside of his beautiful ebony manhood. I smiled again. The meeting of our minds, the convergence on the same desire evoked my femininity. The ache throbbed in my heart and in my sodden pussy.

I opened my mouth and gently, oh so gently, licked the bulb of his glorious prick. I ran my tongue around the hole; it was salty and delicious; Oh God I wanted more, I wanted it all. I pushed forward and prayed that I could take his girth. He has such a big, fat cock. I love him for having such a wonderful thing. I can only do as he commands, nothing else matters. Nothing is important except filling the need that he has created within me. I need him. He pulled away and stepped back away from my desk.

"No, not that way bitch; you know how it's supposed to be. Come on over here. Get your ass over here now." I slid off my desk and crawled over to Kevin. He was sitting at JoAnne's desk. She would be here in two hours for Home Room. Kevin was pointing at the floor between his open legs. I stopped on that spot, leaned forward and ran my hands up his taut legs and around to the small of his back. I kissed his chest and licked his ebony flesh. He moaned as my breasts brushed over his phallus.

"Oh, that's right. You know how to make me happy." He whispered as I licked my way down to his turgid black phallus. To touch it was the rightful thing to do, to lick it and kiss it was ecstasy. I licked up and down his cock making sure that I moistened my tongue so all of his black skin shone from my dutiful licking. Then he spoke again and asked me to what I was thinking.

I answered quickly. The words came out like water from a broken dam. "I'll do anything you want. Oh God, anything. I need this so badly."

"What do you need so badly?" He asked quietly.

I didn't think about my answer, because I didn't have to, his cock was consuming me. "Your cock, I need it."

Kevin's voice held a sharp edge as he replied, "Look at you. You haven't stopped bucking those hips since you first touched my cock. "This once a day shit isn't getting it. I got to have you more than just this once before the fucking sun comes up every day."

I nodded my affirmation then thought the better for it and pulled the bulb of his cock from my mouth and honestly admitted, "I'm your whore. I'll fuck you whenever and where ever you want. I want you to be happy" As soon as my admission was finished I put Kevin's manhood back in my mouth. I held it there and savored the smell and taste of him. He was so hard, his back muscles tensed. I ran my hands up over his hard black chest as I bobbed my head up and down. Like a piston his thick phallus filled my mouth and throat then receded back only to return with building force.

"Oh yeah, baby you're making me happy." Kevin groaned. His hands on my shoulders pushed me away. I sat back on my haunches. I was a lewd mess with saliva dripping down my chin, my open blouse showing my bare breasts and worst of all; I was proudly displaying my new whorish love bites. I did nothing to hide these small purple brandings; they were as pretty as my earrings.

Kevin's gaze took on a hard glare. It ran over my body like a cold feather giving me gooseflesh. His thoughts took form as he said, "Time we take this relationship to the next level. You said you were my whore. Those were your words. So tell me, what does my whore like to do?"

His question had a challenge buried in it. I stood up and leaned my bare chest against the blackboard. With my left hand I lifted the hem of my skirt. When I was sure my ass was bared completely I looked Kevin in the eye and said, "I love to fuck. I love it when you're inside me. I love to suck on your big black cock. I love the taste of your cum. I just love it all."

Kevin fixed me with his gaze. His voice had a more congenial tone. "Why do you love my cock? Your husband's got one, hell, every guy's got a penis. Why do you need this one so much?" He waved his cock at me as he accentuated 'this one'.

Again, my words were as automatic as my breath. "It's black and it's big. You know how to use it; I'll do anything for you. You make me feel so feminine. I'm a whole woman when you're near me." Everything was true, and Kevin's quick smile showed that he believed it.

Kevin began to stroke his cock. He ran his fist slowly up and down his thick dark meat as he said, "No There's one thing you haven't mentioned. You know what I'm talking about."

His gaze was too hard for mine to hold, I looked down at the floor as I said "You can keep a secret."

"Yeah, we'll just keep this between the two of us. No one needs to know about it." He said through bared teeth.

I smiled.

Then he continued, "If it's going to be a secret then it needs to be worth the effort. You said you are my whore. I love nasty whores. Show me how nasty you can be. Come on, be nasty."

I turned from the board and quickly cleared my desk. I bent over it and lowered my breasts onto the cool top. I kept my legs as straight as possible so my ass was jutting up like a rutting bitch. I pulled my skirt up over my ass then with both of my hands I pulled my cheeks apart. I could feel cool air on my inner folds. I was soaking wet. I needed his black cock so badly that I would have done anything just then to get him inside of me. But, he wanted a demonstration and that was my command. I turned my head so I could see him. He was still sitting at the desk stroking that magnificent cock.

"I want you to fuck me here on my desk. I want to feel your cock stretching me and filling me until you cum, and then please, please, don't pull out. I want you to lean over me with your fat cock plugging my pussy so I can absorb your sperm. I want to go the whole day with your cum inside me. It makes me feel so nasty."I said boldly.

Kevin stood and slowly approached me. His right hand never stopped pumping his turgid cock. He stopped by my face and stood close enough for me to tongue the engorged head. I slid forward and kissed it. Kevin stepped back and pronounced, "I'm going to give you what you want. You're going to be a nasty whore." Then he added with a measured cadence, "A nasty married white whore." I closed my eyes and moaned. Then I felt him rubbing that massive cock up and down my drenched pussy. I nearly jumped when he suddenly pushed himself into me.

He took the pleasure my body gave willingly. His need to dominate me spurred him on so that each thrust was more powerful than the last. Oh God, Kevin fucked me so hard that it seemed like an eternity. I saw the flash of his camera and I didn't care. He could have called his family as an audience and still I would have laid there on my desk, naked, accepting my place beneath his powerful thrusts with the same lewd moans.

My juices ran freely down my thighs and dripped onto the tiles beneath my desk. Kevin altered his stance and lowered himself slightly. Dear God, he rubbed my clitoris. I tried not to yell out or scream. I tried to be good, but just then I had no children and I wasn't married. I didn't attend church or teach school. I was a woman and I was getting the best fuck of my life.

I was beginning to tingle. My legs were turning to water. My stomach was a knot of expectation. I heard an odd mewling sound, like that from a hungry kitten and knew the sound was mine. I could feel his breath on my ear. His thrusts were slower but just as powerful. In a whisper he said, "You're going to have homeroom with my nut inside you. You'll teach with my nut inside you. You're going to walk the halls with my nut inside you and you'll love it because it is nasty."

The mewling sound stopped and I heard myself plea "Please, nut inside me. I'm nasty. I'm your nasty whore" and then it happened. Suddenly, Kevin thrust himself hard inside me and held it there.

Kevin growled above me and said, "ah fuck yeah, that's it take it bitch." He ground himself into me. He pumped me full of his seminal fluid. The width of his cock kept any of it from escaping. All of his cum was trapped in my hungry pussy.

He stopped thrusting but kept his cock deep inside me. He laid on my back and kissed my neck. His cock never grew soft. As ecstasy filled me to overflowing, tears ran down my cheeks wetting my desk.

After several moments, Kevin ran his hands down my bare thighs and pushed them together. With his hands on my hips he lifted my ass so my abdomen was off the desk. I felt so empty when he took himself from me and stood next to my desk. His penis was semi hard and as such it hung in a low arch from his groin. I slid from the desk to my knees and cleaned his wonderful cock. I saw the flash of his camera phone but I didn't care. I bathed his cock with my tongue and dried it on my cheeks. Then I kissed it and looked up in my master's eyes. It was good to see him smile.

"You make me happy." He said then kissed me on the forehead, dressed and left me on my knees. I knew better than to dress while he was still in the classroom. After exerting himself as he just did for me. He needed unfettered access. After all, he could have decided to take me again. When the door was shut then I could clothe myself and once again take on my role of teacher, wife and mother. Until then I was his whore and helpmate.

Just as the door began to swing shut, Kevin caught it and came back to me. I hadn't moved. My top was still open and my skirt was wrapped around my waist like a thick cloth belt. I was on my knees but Kevin waved me up so I could stand before him.

"By the way, I love how you've dressed yourself today. Your students have always fantasized about what you've got under those clothes. Giving them a little tease will really get them going.

I looked at the floor and said meekly, "I did this for you."

Kevin nodded and then grinned as he added, "I'll want to hear how the fellas have reacted to your new...bold look. Make sure you tease them a little. Who knows, it may improve their grades." He shot me a wicked smile and then left. "Thank God, I only teach seniors," I thought as the door closed. After all, I had to do what Kevin wanted.

I followed Kevin's wishes while trying to stay true to my conservative upbringing. It was torture resisting the urge to pull down the hem of my skirt when I stood up. I tried to keep my writing on the board at chest height or lower, because I knew that if I reached up too high the first row would get a glimpse of my bare bottom.

After second period I nearly had a panic attack in the hallway. On my way to the teacher's lounge I noticed two seniors at their lockers. Both were open mouth staring at me. I looked down and saw the reason. I was wearing a sheer top without a bra. Walking caused my breasts to move freely against the fabric and my nipples to harden. Every nerve in my body screamed for me to hug my chest to hide my wantonness. But as my head came up Kevin's words came to my mind. I forced my arms to my sides and just smiled at my admirers. They were tall, black and muscular seniors who were finishing up their required classes and padding out their schedules with study halls. As I entered the lounge, I turned slightly to see if their eyes were still on me; they didn't see me look back. Their eyes were glued to my barely covered ass. It was the best compliment I've ever gotten.

engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers