Job Benefits

Story Info
Even under-the-table jobs have benefits.
2.7k words
4.26
33.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The economy sucks and that's been good news for me. It's not that I'm a cold-hearted bastard, but I don't mind making a buck off other people's misfortune and business has been good.

It's simple. I just check the papers and see where the foreclosures and evictions are happening. Then I drive through, scoping out the neighborhoods to come back later, at night, do a little B&E on the deserted places and take what I want. Sometimes it's a dry hole, more often I have first pickings before the moving van comes. As you can expect, in this kind of work a guy has to take think quick a take advantage of fleeting opportunities.

One late night, just after I had eased the truck to the curb and shut down, I was startled to see a nearby garage light flick on. Stay cool I reminded myself as the roll-up door started to slide upward. The worst thing to do would be to attract attention by driving off in a hurry so I slid down in the seat and pulled my ball cap down a little lower. With luck I won't be noticed and if I am, maybe whoever it is will think I'm just a kid dozing.

I watched a nice, but not extravagant, car being driven by a man back out and pull away. As it did, the garage door started to slide shut and just as the car drove past me, making the turn onto the main road, a cat darted into the garage. That broke the little electric eye and the safety kicked in, reversing the door motion. Bingo, I had a brand new invitation and I wouldn't even have to bust a lock getting in. Luck favors the prepared, right?

I gave it a few minutes, about twenty, for the garage door light to go out and just to be sure Mr Man didn't drive down to the 7-11 at the corner for a pack of smokes. Just like I've done a hundred times already, I stepped out of the darkened truck, grabbed my tools, softly clicked the door closed and headed in.

One of the reasons I liked newly abandoned homes is not only can I count on the people being gone, but no pets as well. I knew I was taking a chance with this house, but since I saw a cat go in I was banking that the owners were cat people and that mean no dogs. Still, I checked the garage for doggie sign. You know: hanging leashes, bags of dog food, a water bowl - whatever.

Man, luck was going all my way, there was no sign. Tentatively I tried the knob on the connecting door. Just as I hoped, it turned easily and just like that I was inside.

Once inside I usually move fast once my eyes adjust to the darkness. There's not much sense in trying to pad around in an empty house and I found myself acting the same way even though this one had not gone under. I quickly sized up the stereo equipment. Not bad, not top of the line, but bulky. Skip the kitchen, find the bedrooms. I know what you're thinking - bedrooms mean people. Yeah, but bedrooms also mean prized possessions and those are usually small and easy to grab. I had been in for less than five so far.

I found a bedroom converted to some kind of office. A laptop went in the bag. I grinned. With any luck it would have something personal to gloat over later. Ohhh, upscale digital camera - in the bag. Add two to the five minutes.

I cracked another door and even before it was fully open I glimpsed kiddy décor. Nope, not this one. I eased the door closed and headed down the hall to a closed door. This had all the feel of "master bedroom." Again, I turned the knob and opened the door just enough to take a peek. I took a deep breath through my nose. Yup, this was the master. The scents alone were enough to confirm. People don't realize all the layers of smells they pile up in the places they live, but they are very obvious to strangers with noses unaccustomed to those smells.

My heart was pounding. Like I said, normally I work empty places. I had seen a kid's room, I knew the man - presumably the dad - had driven off so that left mommy still in bed. For some reason I began to get a sexual thrill and felt my pants tent up. This was new, taking me by surprise. I tucked a "note to self" away in my mind to ponder this a little later, right now I had some work to do and get the hell out of there.

I stepped in, closing the door behind me. Scanning the room I located all the major pieces of furniture. Sure enough, one side of the bed had the linens thrown back and the other had the long slightly S shape of someone sleeping. Of course that person was on the bedside closest to my main goal: the jewelry box. Oh, well, he who dares - wins. With a few steps I was beside the dresser. My cock took notice and got harder. I frowned, wondering if I had been a closet voyeur all these years.

Dammit. The jewelry box was too big to put into my sack, I'd have to open it. I picked it up and ran my fingers over it, feeling for a winding key which would mean it would play a tune when opened. My smile said it all: no key. I backed up a couple of silent steps to get away from the other clutter on the dresser and set my sack on the floor with its throat open. I positioned the box over that and then almost jumped through the ceiling when a woman's sleepy voice spoke from the bed.

"Everything okay at work, baby?"

ShitFuckDammitMotherfucker! Out of nowhere a line from O Brother, Where Art Thou went through my mind - "Boys, we're in a tight spot!" Just then I felt a hand touch my leg and stroke up to my thigh. Then came that voice again, "Come on, baby, come to bed."

A few options flashed through my mind. I could bolt, but that would set off a 911 call for sure. I could slowly walk out, confusing the woman long enough for me to bolt AFTER I left the room, or I could... that's when her hand slid between my legs and upward to cup my package. I froze. Then that sleepy, smoky voice came again, this time a little more awake and a lot more loaded with something that hadn't been there before.

"I bet," she said, her hand moving back and forth, "the kids are asleep."

Now you would have thought my earlier inspired hard-on would have wilted in panic when I found out the wife was awake. Not on your life. Little pervert that it was, my cock had stayed hard. Wife tugged a little and I took another step back. That brought me close enough that she could now run that questing hand a little further and she found exactly what I guessed she had hoping for. The flat of her hand pressed along the length of the hard column in my pants.

"Ooooo, there it is..." she breathed. I didn't know what she looked like, but I was beginning to wonder if I could fuck that throaty voice. I found my feet shuffling, turning me to face the bed. Her hand pulled back to let me and then landed back on the same place.

I was barely breathing. My chest felt like an iron band was around it, squeezing. She had a lot more room and now her hand slid freely along my entire length. I stared at the drapes on the window across the room, not daring to look down lest we make eye contact and shatter the illusion that had been created under the soft cloak of darkness.

I heard her shift her body on the mattress and she whispered to me, "How about we give a bonus to the new Employee of the Month?" Her hand went to my waistband and fumbled a bit at the first button. I say first because I was wearing old, comfortable Levi 501's - no snaps, no zips, just brass buttons. Apparently, she was familiar with the design as I heard a soft "thup" when the top button gave way. My treacherous feet took me a little closer. She was more than familiar with 501s, she gave an expert little lift and tug to pop three more buttons open, each giving a little cough of release. The last two were giving her trouble so my hands came down to help out. For some reason they also tugged my jeans down while her hand went back to its original target.

I took a long shuddering breath in when her fingers closed around my hard cock. Her answering laugh, low in the night, sent a shockwave through my pounding blood. Her fingers danced around the crown before stroking my length. Fuck it, I decided. I may not be able to fuck her voice, but I sure as hell was going to fuck something. My feet moved forward until my shins bumped against the bed.

"That's right," she said, "come to Mama." That's when I felt a wet, soft - yet firm - ring settle over the head of my dick. I couldn't help myself, I gasped. Her mouth took a little more of me in and I felt her tongue sweep on the underside. I gasped again. She opened her mouth a bit and I felt her laugh caress me. My hands went into her hair and I pulled. Her mouth settled on me again and she began to bob her head in time with her hand cork-screwing along the full length of my iron hard cock. My hips moved slightly, meeting her rhythm.

I took yet another chance. I looked down. The room was dark but I could see she was propped on her elbow, sleep mussed hair escaped my fingers and obscured her features as I glimpsed my pale shaft appear and disappear into the recesses of her mouth. She made a little head turn in time with a change in her hand that caused me to jerk in surprise. I growled my appreciation and I heard, and felt, the chuckle in the back of her throat.

She was good. She was doing the things that her man liked, pushing what were his personal sex buttons, and I found myself envying him. Her hand swept down to spread along my stomach and her mouth swooped down to fully engulf me. I felt the spongy head of my cock meet the back of her throat and then slip past. I gasped. She held me there for a few long seconds and then released me with a cough. My envy skyrocketed.

She had changed technique. Her free hand relinquished its hold around my shaft and began to massage my balls. Her mouth alternated between sucking, kissing, and licking. More than once I felt her face press against the wet length of my throbbing dick and then her tongue tickled that spot where scrotum met penis.

I wish I could have done it right, I wish I could have stayed the night, but a set of red numbers stared at me from a night-stand. They screamed I was running out of time. Twenty minutes was five too many, I had to go. But first...

I pulled her head away from my crotch and more or less dragged her upward. She came up onto her knees, bringing her face to my level. I kissed her hard, mashing my lips against hers, feeling her teeth on mine and giving her my tongue. She pulled back for half a second and then replied in kind. Her hands slid down to my ass and pulled me closer, my hands swept down her body to find it encased in a t-shirt. That didn't stop me from cupping her breasts and thumbing her nipples for which she thanked me by moaning into my mouth. Twenty-one minutes.

I spun her and pushed. It was her turn to gasp as she fell forward onto her out-thrust hands, going to all fours. I grabbed her hips, yanking back.

Her ass came back, and my cock nestled between the cheeks. No panties. I grinned.

"Oh, babyyyy," she groaned, and her ass writhed against me.

I put my hand on the small of her back, she reached back and took me in her grip. I squeezed her hip with my other hand as she lowered her head and positioned me at her entry. She swept me across her lips, letting me feel their plump wetness. I thrust my hips and she guided me so the rim of my helmet rode over her clit. I pulled back and thrust again, she guided me in the same way and she shuddered. I pulled back and thrust. She guided me differently.

She must have had a great personal trainer. There was no way I would have thought she had given birth. She was snug, hot, velvet. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feel of her as her fingers spread on either side of my penetrating bulk. The red numbers were there when I opened them. Time, time, time!

I pulled back a bit and slammed forward, driving a little "Oh!" from her. My eyes were locked on the anonymous clock and I started to hammer her. I remember the first few strokes clearly but then I went into a frenzy. I was frantic to get what I wanted and get out.

I fucked her hard, I fucked her relentlessly, I fucked her just like a date I would never see again, without finesse without tenderness. I pulled her hips back when I drove forward. I slid my hand along her back to grab her hair again and pulled back on that too. Her voice, tinged with surprise, kept giving those small "Oh"s but they didn't stay small. My frenzy was catching. Her ass began to twist when she came back to meet me. Pretty soon our bodies were clapping loud and wet against each other, my balls slapping against her clit with each stroke.

I rammed hard into her and held it inside. She groaned "Oh, yeahhhhh," and rolled her hips, her head arching back on her neck. Then I went back to fuck-strokes and the "Oh" was replaced by a low, throaty, repeated message in time with my rhythm.

"Fuck that pussy."

"Fuck that pussy."

"Fuck that pussy!"

She was getting louder. I was starting to short stroke. I felt my balls tighten. I hunched over her, jabbing hard and slid my hand from her hip into her crotch. I found her clit just as my first gush surged out of me. I guess the combination was enough for her, she clamped down.

She dropped her face into the mattress and screamed. That brought me new inspiration and I rammed short hard penetrating strokes into her as I came into her squeezing pussy. It seemed as if every drop of me was rushing into her through my pulsating shaft. I gasped, desperate for air, hips pushed forward, no longer thrusting, more like twitching. Her bottom shivered against me while her moans went muffled into the mattress.

She rolled away and onto her side, letting my softening cock slip out. She groaned, eyes open but staring at the ceiling. "Oh my God, Jim," she breathed. I hitched up my pants, popping brass buttons back into place, trying to memorize her face. Thirty-two minutes.

Again, eyes not seeing, she said "Oh my GOD, Jim!" One of her hands slid between her thighs and she rolled her head, bringing me into view. Her eyes focused and then she frowned. Then she gasped. "OH MY GOD!"

I gave her a lop-sided smile. "Keep the bag, lady."

I was in my truck, hauling ass, at thirty-five minutes. My last glance back showed a house still dark except for a brightly lighted garage. Maybe, just maybe, there was standing the middle of it all was a slender form with dark tangled hair.