Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,433 Followers

"Oh, Oh, Oh fuck, Oh my God, oooooh, ah, FUCK BITCH, I'M CUMMING," Tracy yelled so loud I was surprised the whole building didn't hear.

She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto the full length of her fuck pole as she shot her cum up inside me. That was enough to send me over the edge too and I could feel my own orgasm spreading out from where Tracy's cock was still deep in my arse leaking her own cum right through my body until my own cock exploded, spurting my thick white cum up across my chest, giving my shirt a tell tale stain.

"That was quite something," Tracy said as her now soft cock slipped from my torn arse, cum leaking down my thighs, "I haven't fucked a tight sissy arse like that in a while."

I stood up and tried to rearrange my clothing into a respectable look, quite difficult when my torn arse was in some pain, cum leaked out of both my cock and my arse. I tried to look dignified but the women were just giggling at me.

"You know, I think we'll have to that again some time," Tracy laughed, putting her cock back in her panties and buttoning up her blouse, "That's assuming I've got the job of course." She got up and her and Paula made to leave, just before she went she shook my hand, "I look forward to hearing from you, sir," she said before leaning in and whispering in my ear, "Just remember, in this office you might be my boss but wherever it is you'll always be my bitch."

She slapped me on the arse and walked out of the office leaving me stunned. That was definitely the most unique job interview I'd ever conducted and without doubt the most fun. Needless to say, Tracy Class was very soon appointed as my new secretary and she was right, from that moment I was hooked on her beautiful cock, I couldn't get enough of it and had no problem with becoming her submissive sissy bitch. Why would I, when I was enjoying myself so much?

THE END

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,433 Followers
12