Job Interview for a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips locked in, his upper body bent forward, his breath was in her neck. He felt his urethra turn into a hose, a jet of juice flowing into the Asian uninterrupted. Su-Lee's body accepted the very last drop of baby cream his balls had in stock. Her drooling mouth-pussy let out a fart, a freely running stream of saliva adding thickness to the stinking puddle her cheek rested on. Her cunts, both of them, were finally silent.

Miles slumped next to the woman, not possessing the strength to even break intercourse. He could hear Su-Lee purring.

"You, uh... I don't think I can hire you, miss. I would end up... my wife... I can't leave her," Miles uttered.

Su-Lee giggled. She nuzzled her pussy on the man's limp member, like giving it a kiss, then pulled her ass away. She sat up briskly and reached for the table, grabbing something tiny. Miles watched from the floor, a dump-founded expression on his black face.

"What are you... doing?" the man asked.

"I only wanted to fuck whoever would be here. Welcome to the list, mister Miles!" Su-Lee grinned and drew a line into her notebook.

"Slut," Miles groaned.

"Haha, thanks! I try!"

The man pulled his body up, shaking his throbbing head from side to side. He felt a headache coming. He stared straight at the woman. She returned her gaze, brows raised, looking confused for the first time since their encounter begun. Miles leaned forward and took her hand. She didn't resist. The man raised her hand in level with his face and kissed the knuckles.

"Thank you," he said.

"Oh, you don't need to... I know I'm good," Su-Lee said, blushing.

"You are. Thank you," he said, meaning every word.

Empty of desire, orgasm still tingling on his skin, Miles devoured the woman's beauty with his eyes. Had her lips not been oozing cock milk, he might have kissed her.

12