Jocelyn's Luck

Story Info
A husband's thoughtful planning reminds her how lucky she is.
2.7k words
4.27
15.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IATAO
IATAO
2 Followers

"Damn!" Jocelyn cursed.

Once again their date would fall through over the need to work late. This time she double cursed herself, because it was due to her needing to work late. And this time she didn't even try to make time for play too, she'd just wanted to get some alone time face to face over dinner with Mitch so she could feel that spark again. With the kid's school and after school events, weekend swim lessons, and on and on, she was lucky to share a dinner on weekends with the four of them together. She wondered when she'd last had any time just with Mitch. They'd stayed up late to watch a movie 3 weeks ago. And Sex? Ha! She thought to herself, it had been over 2 months since she'd had any play. She was just so burned out...they were both burned out, going through their days like zombies, only able to soak up some smiles for the brief moments they could steal a moment in the car or over a bite to eat with the kids. Somehow those kids stopped wanting to do much with mom and dad...she wondered when exactly that happened. She was so frustrated that she begged Mitch to call the babysitter and cancel. She mentally cursed again, then put it out of mind and got back to work.

It wasn't until 12:30 that she'd made it home. It took an extra hour to get home due to the snow storm. People seemed to be relearning how to drive in the ice and slush, and the plows kept everyone creeping along at 25 miles per hour down the highway. Heck just getting out of the parking lot was chancy, since a good 4 inches of slushy snow had piled up at the exit she needed to go out. She was wet and cold, and when she slipped on the driveway and slathered herself in slush she growled her frustration. She looked up as the Christmas lights seemed to laugh at her as they twinkled gaily. Just great, this is how my day ends, she thought to herself.

She picked herself up and went to the door. After fumbling with the lock for a few seconds she finally entered the door. The foyer was pitch as she roughly kicked her shoes off and hung her coat up and started up the stairs to check on the kids. She quietly opened their room and looked inside. The bed was empty.

As Jocelyn made her way to her bedroom she again moved quietly to open the door. She expected to see the kids sleeping on Mommy's side of the bed fast asleep with Mitch. When she started to open the door she saw the soft light of the lamp by her bed, but as she opened the door further she saw the bed was empty. Then she saw him sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, looking her straight in the eyes.

"The kids are at the neighbors," he said flatly, before his voice suddenly took on an aggressive tone.

"Is this how you come home young lady?" he asked loudly, with a sudden edge in his voice. "Do you know how long I've been waiting up for you?" He paused for a moment.

She looked at him, then bowed her head slightly and looked at a spot about 2 feet in front of her toes.

"Do you?" he asked again harshly, still sitting sternly, with his hands on his knees, leaning forward slightly.

Jocelyn opened her mouth a moment, rolling her eyes up in her still bowed head just enough to see his shoes, but no words came out.

"That's it young lady. I've had enough of this behavior. You go out living it up to all hours of the night. And look at you, you're a mess, you're obviously fall down drunk, aren't you? I'll bet that boy you've been hanging around got you drunk didn't he?" he asked accusingly.

"No Daddy, I didn't drink, I just slipped," she said as tears started to well up in her eyes. "I didn't drink, I promise."

"Let me smell your breath," Mitch responded harshly. Jocelyn looked up but didn't move. "Hurry up and get over here," he demanded.

Jocelyn walked over slowly, tears coming down her face. She leaned down towards Mitch's face and opened her mouth, breathing forcefully so he could smell her breath.

"Good girl, I'm proud of you for not drinking. But you know what time it is. I said be home by 11:30 on weekends, Jocelyn, and I meant it. This is the second time this week and fifth time this month you've blatantly ignored the rules, and I am not about to let it slide this time. You do know what time you're supposed to be home don't you?" He asked her.

"Yes Daddy, but..." she started, before he curtly cut her off.

"No more buts, young lady. You've been warned. I think it's time to adjust the consequences. Grounding you last weekend didn't help. I think I'll have to bring back the spankings." He said resignedly, his voice suddenly flooding with disappointment.

"No Daddy, I'll be good, I promise." She started, before searching for another reason, "I'm too old for a spanking, Daddy; I'm in High School now."

"Yes you are, in High School, but you're not acting like it," He said, his voice suddenly getting very calm. "I'm very disappointed in you, and this needs to stop. Pretty soon you're grades will start suffering if you keep being distracted by boys and parties. Now I haven't had to give you a paddling in five years when you deliberately broke your brother's new toy on Christmas day just because you were upset you didn't get what you wanted. You remember that, don't you?" he asked.

Jocelyn nodded silently, her tears drying for a bit, "Yes, Daddy."

"And you never touched his toys again did you, Jocelyn?" He pressed on.

"No Daddy, I learned my lesson," she said resignedly.

"And you're going to learn this lesson too. We set these curfews for a reason. Now go get the paddle, it's still sitting in the shirt drawer where you put it back five years ago. I was hoping I'd never have to use it again, but you've got to learn." He paused for a moment, "And take those clothes off, you'll catch cold. Just put on one of my shirts and hurry up so we can get this done and you can go back to bed."

Jocelyn went to the drawer and opened it up. Her fingers trembled as she moved the shirts aside enough to find the wooden paddle. She then took a clean t-shirt. She turned her back on Mitch and quickly disrobed and put the shirt on, leaving her plain panties on. She then took the paddle out of the drawer and walked slowly back to Mitch, holding the paddle out to him handle first with trembling hands. Mitch took the paddle with a quiet reverence. He gripped it firmly in his right hand and slid his left hand along the lacquered cherry wood. The paddle was elegance itself, he thought to himself as he stood up quietly.

Jocelyn watched him closely. In that moment, everything was pressed out her mind; there was no work, no kids, and no adult responsibilities. In that moment she was 15 again, well behaved and well intentioned most of the time, but slowly beginning to rebel against her father as she tried to assert her independence. In that moment she was a scared girl, knowing she was going to be punished and feeling ashamed for having disappointed her father. She began to cry.

"I'm so sorry Daddy, I want to be a good girl," she said meekly.

"You are a good girl, honey, you just need a reminder so you'll learn," he said softly and turned the chair around, so it faced away from Jocelyn. He patted the back of the chair, "Now come here and hold onto the edge of the chair, you remember how to do this."

Jocelyn wiped her eyes and went over to the chair and bent forward over the low backed chair and braced her hands on the arm rests. She bent her head low into the cushion of the chair, the bottom of the shirt pooling at the low of her back, exposing her white plain panties. She bit her lip as she thought about what was to come.

The sudden crack that erupted was a surprise. There was no warm up, just a searing stab of pain. She gave a guttural moan through clenched teeth.

"How old are you, Jocelyn?" He asked firmly.

It took a moment for her to answer. "I'm fifteen, Daddy," she replied.

"Then we'll give you fourteen more good one's like that, that should help remind you to come home on time," he stated.

Jocelyn whimpered as Mitch's hand began to caress her bottom. He began spanking her with his open hand as he talked to her. "This time we'll warm you up properly," he said soothingly even as he began to spank more rapidly. "I want you to last, Jocelyn, so you can learn how important it is to follow the rules," he said as he began to spank harder. "I think you're ready aren't you?"

Jocelyn's breathing was coming faster now, and it was hard for her to answer. She dug her fingers into the arm rests and braced herself, "Yes Daddy, I'm ready."

No sooner did she finish getting the words out of her mouth than she felt the crack of the paddle on her bottom. She yelped loudly.

"That's number two," he said matter-of-factly, before smacking her ass again three more times in quick succession. "And three, four, and five," he continued as Jocelyn screamed wildly. Her breath was coming fast and heavy now, and she began to cry.

Mitch rubbed her ass for several minutes, giving it occasional spanks until Jocelyn's breath began to slow down. "Are you ready to keep going?" he asked her tenderly.

Jocelyn nodded her head, "Yes Daddy."

Mitch took his time now, giving her five smacks, somewhat softer than before but in rapid succession. Again Jocelyn began to scream, this time, her whole body began trembling. She began grunting with each ragged breath, but when Mitch leaned over and whispered in her ear, she still nodded. "Yes Daddy, I'm learning my lesson. I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"That's what you say now, but five more good smacks will cement this in your brain," he persisted. He let her catch her breath while he stroked her bottom tenderly. "Now be strong, Jocelyn. Count these next ones."

Mitch swung his arm back and came crashing down fiercely. Jocelyn shrieked, began to sob for several long seconds before she could reply. "Eleven," she said with a proud voice. Mitch gave three gentle slaps. He playfully smiled, and tickled her sides, making Jocelyn's wobbly knees nearly buckle as her brain fought to process the array of sensations. However, when she didn't respond quickly, Mitch gave her thigh a vicious pinch. "Don't forget to count," he reminded her.

Jocelyn squirmed as she regained her footing. "Yes Daddy," she responded. "Twelve, thirteen, fourteen."

Mitch stroked the paddle against her bottom, caressing her tenderly. "Now there's only one left, Jocelyn, so brace yourself. Are you ready?"

Jocelyn gripped the armrests firmly, buried her face into the seat cushion, and gave a muffled affirmative reply. She braced herself mentally, pushing through the fear and pain, ad fighting back the tears. Her breath came slow and ragged as she prepared herself.

Mitch waited for her, watching her closely for the signs that she was ready. When he thought she was ready, he deliberately began counting down from thirty, making her wait in anticipation. He raised his arm slowly, and positioned his feet carefully. He aimed carefully, and then with a grunt swung hard and fast.

Jocelyn screamed and her head shot up, as her ass thrust forward as far as it could into the back of the chair. She held her self there as her screaming turned to crying. Mitch stroked her back tenderly, and she turned back into him and buried her face into his chest as she sobbed. "I want to be a good girl for you, Daddy," she blubbered softly.

Mitch held her to him and rocked her gently. As she began to calm down she snuggled closer into him and nestled her face into the crook of his neck. She began to kiss and suckle his neck softly. "You've been such a good girl, Jocelyn," he reassured her soothingly as hand stroked from her hair, down her neck, and down her back.

Jocelyn kissed her way up his neck to his jaw. Then she trailed her kisses down to his chin, before finally seeking out his lips. She savored his lips tenderly, and moaned as she felt his hands move behind her head to embrace her. She felt herself melting into him, as they wordlessly kissed.

Mitch lifted her up into his arms gently and took her to the bed, laying her back tenderly. She looked at him silently as his hands trailed up her thigh to her panties. He gripped them at her hip and then wrenched them down her legs viciously. He rolled her over, looking over her bruised bottom. Jocelyn worked her knees up so her seared ass was lifted high into the air. Then, pressing up with her hands onto all fours, she looked over her shoulders at Mitch. Her look was one of quiet desperation and yearning.

Mitch wasted no time in undoing his belt and stripping his pants and underwear off before climbing up into bed behind her. He grunted as braced his hands on her hips and nestled his knees up behind hers. He guided his hardened cock to her entrance and easily slipped it into Jocelyn's already moist pussy. He eased his hips up against her, burying himself deeply inside her. Then he leaned over her, letting her feel his weight as he braced himself on her shoulders. His fingers dug into her flesh as he began to make love to her. Jocelyn gave a grateful moan as she pressed her hips back into his, straining to feel him fully imbedded inside her.

His hips rocked slowly at first, his cock slowly sliding in and out of her tight pussy. With each forward thrust, Jocelyn responded by thrusting her ass back into him, grinding back hungrily. Slowly their tempo increased. The time between thrusts became shorter, and each one made Jocelyn shudder with the force. Her arms began to buckle and she started to lower her shoulders. Mitch wouldn't let her collapse though, instead entwining her long hair in his fingers as he gripped her as if holding onto the reigns of a mare. Jocelyn began to grunt in pleasure through her rapid, ragged breaths, savoring the feeling of being ridden; of being possessed. Mitch rode her like that aggressively for several minutes, until her grunts turned into wordless screams as she orgasmed multiple times, her fluids washing over their thighs.

It only took a few minutes before Mitch found himself crashing down into her as he exploded inside her. His sudden weight knocked the breath out of Jocelyn and she strained to breath as he laid atop her for several long seconds, still grinding into her. After a moment he began to relax and pulled out of her, turning his fierce embrace into a tender cradling. Jocelyn, whose breath was now slowly coming back to normal, gave a contented moan and adjusted under him so she felt comfortable. After a few minutes in this quiet embrace, she finally whispered her gratitude, "Thank you Daddy. Thank you so much."

They cradled each other like that for over half an hour before Jocelyn could finally unwind herself both physically and emotionally from their play. She rolled over to look at Mitch, admiring the tiny details of his face as she smiled at him. He grinned back at her lovingly.

"I really needed this," she said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he responded before wrapping her back up into his arms, and giving her a tender kiss on her forehead. He cradled her like that as they drifted to sleep. Jocelyn's last thought was how truly lucky she really was.

IATAO
IATAO
2 Followers