Jock Cock

Story Info
Soccer star takes busty chic on romantic date that turns hot.
3.1k words
3.91
24k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have lusted after him for as long as I can remember. The first time I saw him was the day we moved into town- he was sweaty and tired and out of breath, returning from a game with his buddies, his shirt soaking wet, sticking to his body. He was into soccer. I was into him. He was a swarthy, big guy with a shy smile. We went to the same college.

My heart beat fast every single time he walked past me. I could smell him. I could feel his rough hands on me hundreds of nights as I lay fantasizing about his gorgeous mouth devouring my cunt, sucking my nipples, biting my lips. But in reality, we exchanged hardly more than a word or two. We were both never too popular in school, he kept to himself and I was a bookworm.

And then, he entered the big league, left town and I only read about him in celebrity columns. He was never in news for anything but his passion for the game and a couple of steady girlfriends. I couldn't help but notice how all women around him were...well boobilicious. I was sure he'd approve of the way I had filled up, I dreamed up scenarios - what would happen if we met, could I finally get him, when the news broke - he got married to this chic - the kind of skinny bitch I had hated all my life. And now I get to meet him, when he is taken. Life's not fair.

I ended up in a PR firm that is handling his account and I counted days when we would come face to face and he would see what I have become. I am not drop dead gorgeous or anything, but I do have a way with men. I have a kind of vulnerability to me I have been told, I have a mane of dark hair, a full mouth and a generous ass. I have always been voluptuous, down where I come from, they like a little meat on the bone. And I am hoping he does too. I am hoping more fervently today, because we are going to be alone, at last.

We met a couple of months ago at a party where I was introduced as a part of the team handling his account. At first I thought he did not recognize me, but then the string of messages started, that turned into phone calls, and then we started to chat a lot. He told me he missed home. He missed his friends and the simple life. I listened to him wondering all the time about the wife. I knew she was around because he would abruptly disconnect but I did not want anything to pause this real live fantasy that I was in the midst of. I listened to him attentively, but I gazed often at his body, his hands, his lips, the creases around his eyes, and I would go wet, soaking wet.

And then I started to notice. It wasn't just me. He took every opportunity to sidle up next to me at dinners, after hours parties, in the low lit lounges when he would let his hand just lie on my lap, his fingers tracing my shoulders, his breath hot on my neck, his fingertips grazing my nipple that one time we were in the back of a car and he had reached out to close the door. I lived for these fleeting moments for months.

And finally, he asked me out. To a secluded beach house with a private pool, while on break between games. He never said much, just that if I liked the idea of a weekend out at the beach, he would pick me up. I said I would love it. We were still both of us very polite, civilized, good people who were just enjoying each others friendship-even when I screamed out his name in the pillow every time I came thinking about him ramming into me fifteen years in a row.

*

And now here we are. I am in the bathroom of the only bedroom in the house. He is at the terrace. I come out wearing a sheer see- through dress over my sea green bikini. I stumble a bit walking towards him, conscious of how I look.

His face is inscrutable, but I know what he is looking at. I have met few men who could resist the sight of my breasts - a size 38- d cup. So conscious was I of how I looked that I always wore a size smaller making them spill over- like today. I am sure he could see them perfectly under the sheer material.

I stood next to him without a word, looking out. My heart thumping loudly in my chest. I had no idea what was holding us back.

I usually give out no particular signs of being interested. There is nothing flirty or easy about me. In fact, I had never been able to come with a man. I had always had my fingers and my fantasies of him to bring myself to climax without fail, but real lovers interrupted my thoughts of him while fucking and I never came. And now it was terrifying - the thought of losing the one thing that could make me come if he made the wrong move.

We were sipping wine looking at the ocean heave and crash when he touched me for the first time. He placed his arm around my shoulder, lightly. I kept talking, about inane things. I knew I had no control. I was here, this was his place. I had no tricks up my sleeve to stall this.

Next he slid his palm around the back of my neck, cupping it gently. And the feel of his skin was just as I had expected. Callused and hard. I got goose bumps. He traced the little bare patch of my skin with his thumb, I talked faster. He brought his mouth close to the side of my face and I licked my lips, kept talking. After a moment or two, he pulled the string of my chiffon dress slowly. I felt the knot loosen, I think he stopped for my reaction, I gave none, and he pulled it, undoing it completely this time. The dress fell at my feet, I never noticed. I was breathing faster, but changed nothing. Not the pace of my monologue, not the tone, not the pitch. Just a tiny bit hoarse now, but going strong.

He placed his hand on my bare back now, then circled my waist, traced his fingers lightly on the side, his hand lingering there. Then as I did not seem to mind, he slowly slid his hand up and down the side of my body, his roughness gliding up and down, all along my naked curve till it stopped at my waist, then slid down to my ass. He lightly ran his hand over my entire butt, and as I stopped talking, I felt his hand move firmly, more confidently over my but cheeks. He took a handful of my fleshy butt cheek and I felt him squeeze. Hard. His fingers tightened around my flesh and I felt his power. If it had been one of my fantasies, by now I would be on my knees, whipping his cock out and stuffing it in my mouth- all hot hardness gulped inside as I writhed and came in my bed feeling his fingers tangled in my hair pulling me hard while I slurped at his cock, hungry and maddened with desire.

But here, I did nothing. Not because I was a cock tease, but because in real life it all seemed so impossible to actually do. I had been gulping my wine instead. The glass was empty now. He took it from me. He asked me if I wanted to go out, for a bike ride on the beach. He was looking at me. His hands no longer on my body. And I finally let go a little. I told him only if I rode it.

We went down to the beach. I slid on to the motorcycle, I was a little tipsy now. I got on it, my hair blowing in the wind, looking back at him, with my ass jutting out, a little more, deliberately. I told him I had never done this before. He got on the bike behind me. I had no clue what to do next, I was giggling, his arms came from around me and gripped the handlebar as he kick started the bike. He nudged me ahead a bit and I adjusted myself as the engine came alive, I felt his groin around my ass, his arms against the roundness of my breasts. As the bike wobbled and moved over the sand I screamed clutching at his arms, moving closer. My nipples brushed against his arm. I let them. I moved sideways to let it happen with more ease. His arm tightened around my boob. I leaned in.

After a while he slowed down, allowing me to hold the handle bar. His hand rested on my waist, his thumb tracing my lower back sending shivers up my spine. I stopped the bike.

We were looking at the water, sitting on the bike, like a calm sea gazing couple. I was propped up in the front, he was behind me. I could feel the heat from him, his warmth, his hands that were now on my thighs, then my hips. He was asking me if I enjoyed the ride.

I was nodding, giggling a bit again, then I don't know why, but maybe because I could not see his face now, I was emboldened and using the pretext of tying my hair, I arched my back and slid my ass further into his groin. But he knew. His fingers tightened on my hips, he drew me closer, I was almost on his lap now. I moved again, this time I felt his hardness, straight, hard and piercing. I ground my ass on it, talking shop about the sun set and the wind and the water. His breath was coming short, he was losing control.

His hands slid up a notch. I moved back into him, adjusting my back into his chest. His hands moved up and then with no warning, he cupped my breasts, squeezing- I gasped. I felt his hands feel the roundness of my breasts, then lift them up and squeeze harder. It started as a massage, slow and deliberate over my soft mounds, but then he was squeezing my tits harder as I ground back on his cock. Feeling the ram rod hardness of it, willing him to just push me down and fuck me like a mongrel on his big bike. My breasts were covered by a thin fabric and his hands were in a frenzy now- squeezing, shaking them, grinding them together. He was talking to me- he was telling me how he wanted to suck the nipples off my breasts, I was moaning hard. He began mauling them, I could see the imprints of his fingers on my tits.

I was squealing- pleasure and a tiny bit of pain now-I couldn't breathe- then he found my nipples. Quite at ease like he had done it a thousand times, he pulled my tits one by one out of my top. Then I heard him spit on his hands and the most incredible thing happened. He rubbed his saliva over my nipples and I was heaving, arching, biting down moans as he flicked both my nipples, wet with his spit, and taut as pebbles. He kept flicking them one by one. I couldn't take it anymore. Would it happen now, I thought? I moved in a rhythm now, a slow, hardly perceptible rhythm, but it was there - grinding, I put my weight on him, my ass pressing down, my ass hole right on top of his hardness, tightening around it. He'll fling me down, tear my bikini away and plunge into me, I thought, right here on the beach.

He didn't, he couldn't. His housekeeper was calling out to us. She had to prepare dinner and she wanted to know what he'd like and where he'd like it set up. He told her to set up the pool area. We'll be hungry later, later in the night, he told her.

*

I looked at him doing his laps in the beautiful pool. I was high after the ride. And a little embarrassed. I had changed too. It was crazy but I wanted to now tease the cum out of him. I wore a see through bikini set, nothing more than a flimsy rose coloured net thing. He could see my dark nipples, my ass, my cunt lips, my wetness as I walked beside the length of the pool in my two piece and heels, the straw from the cocktail in my mouth, the cool liquid coursing through my body, looking at him, taking him in; my lust was predatory, ready.

He beckoned to me. A finger, curled, get into the pool he said. I chewed on the straw, shaking my head. Then I knelt, took off my heels and slid my feet into the water. He was staring at me from across the pool. I turned my head around, the housekeeper was busy behind us at the barbecue in a distance. I looked back at his hungry gaze, and parted my legs slowly, I began to part my thighs, wide, wide open till I sat there spread-eagled, my cunt and clit on display. I was scared watching him swim towards me now. He went under and came up just between my legs, his mouth open, my cunt wet.

His hands gripped my ankles under water, moving up, drawing himself closer to my cunt, his nose almost touching it now. I saw the water dripping off his lips. I touched it, I touched his lips for the first time. I rubbed his lower lip with my thumb, he bit it, swallowing it, sucking on it, biting hard on it. I yelped. I couldn't take it anymore. I clutched his hair and pulled his face into my cunt. He was ready. He buried his face there, in my warmth.

The material of my bikini between us, the cook behind us, he was burrowed in my cunt biting, licking, his tongue fighting to find my clit, my hands locked into his hair hearing his muffled attempts to eat me. He broke away. He pulled me in the water. My legs wrapped around him, his hard dick poking my cunt, he held my hair, tilted my head back and bit my neck. It was a hard bite. He started sucking the base of my neck, his tongue slid up, his teeth nibbling, biting me, sucking my chin. My mouth was ready. Our tongues met first. Then his mouth crushing down on mine. I was fighting to breathe but he won't let go, he drank deeply, sucking at my tongue, lips, chewing on me.

*

We had been frolicking in the pool when she came to tell us she is leaving. I had let him between my legs momentarily, then we had been kissing like maniacs.

But now I pushed him away. I told him I was hungry. I knew I had teased him enough but I was enjoying the power I had on him. It made my head swim. I moved towards the pool steps. I had hardly taken a few steps when I heard him come thrashing behind me. He held me by the waist, lowering me, almost on my stomach, I gripped the steel rods on both sides of the steps trying to fight free when I felt my net panty ripped off me. I couldn't let my grip loosen, I'd fall on the steps if I did.

I tried to turn around and tell him to wait for me to get comfortable but then I felt it. His thumbs, diving in and parting my anus. He spit on it, he parted my ass cheeks and spit again. I gasped as both his thumbs pressed down inside my asshole, deep. Before I could do anything, I felt his dick, shoved inside my cunt, the full whole length of it. Plunging in, from behind. We were like that- plugged together in an instant- his thumbs up my ass and cock buried inside me. I called out to him and he froze. I arched my neck, looking back, at him, - at us like that. Then I let out a moan and thrust my ass back. It was the only go ahead he needed. He rammed into me- like I had always dreamed - except the hardness was real, the grunts louder and his erection massive, his hands powerfully gripping my ass mounds, while he pumped hard.

I started with a low moan that grew louder, till something rumbled inside me, I was screaming, long hard screams that came in spurts, with each thrust of his cock, the pressure inside my asshole delicious and weird. The thought of his thumb in my butthole more exciting than anything. I wanted him to rip into me. I shouted out to him. I pushed back, the sounds of our fucking louder- I begged him to pull my hair- I was panting, I was delirious.

I told him I had seen him thousands of times doing this, on my knees, between his legs, sucking him off. That made him fuck harder, harder than I thought possible. I was losing my grip, he was pounding at me like a mad man, he was asking me to tell him more- I was telling him- wanting to just slide between his legs in the car and lick his balls- he spanked me then, hard.

I was so surprised I shut up, I couldn't talk anyway- he was holding my ass with both hands and ramming me in a frenzy, then he slapped my ass again- 'Tell me more Bitch!' I was so horny then I screamed, and he pounced on my ass, digging his hands in my flesh and going at me with his thick hard rod, wet with my juices sliding in and out, I screamed again asking him to fuck me like I am his cock-sucking bitch in heat- when I felt this sea rise up inside me- I was climaxing- I was screaming and coming feeling my whole body shudder, I did not stop screaming.