Jock Play

Story Info
Not all jocks are as straight as they come.
2.6k words
4.37
41.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
men4men
men4men
33 Followers

It was a typical Tuesday morning at my high school. It was only 2nd period calculus and my brain was already fried. As my teacher continued to go on about his love for derivatives, I thought of other things. At first, it was little things like my weekend plans or projects coming up, but all of that dropped as soon as he walked into the room.

Of course, the "he" I was referring to was Nick. He was a fellow senior and always came into Calc class 15 minutes late with a coffee held in his firm grip. The teacher just shook his head as Nick sat down three seats in front of me. He was the most gorgeous human being on earth. A football player, of course, he stood a little over 6 feet and had enough muscle that his shirts always seemed to be begging to rip free. I wanted to fuck him so bad, but I would even take being able to just rub my hands on his bare body. His physique was a living work of art.

I remember last year when I went into the locker room for my first day of gym class. I always sat in the back to avoid the straight assholes that changed in the center. To my surprise, Nick did not change in the center as he had done in previous years. Rather, he chose a spot on the bench that was directly in my line of sight. Every day that term, I stared at him intently as he pulled his tight muscle shirts over his beefy frame. Day after day, I would relish in that bliss period of 3 or 4 seconds when his face was completely covered in his shirt. Then, I could stare at that chest with full force without any fear of judgment.

Those were the moments when I first realized how beautiful his body was. Those thick beefy pecs that always glistened with sweat after an intense game of basketball. And his bulging biceps that caressed his face as he wiped the sweat from his brow; revealing thick patches of black hair that sprouted from his arm pits. I would give nothing more than to bury my face in them.

As the year had progressed, he seemed to take longer and longer to take his clothes off; giving me more and more time to look without fear of him seeing. At one point, I felt he was showing off his body, bending his plump ass toward me or rubbing his chest for a long time before putting his shirt back on. It was like he knew how bad I wanted his body, and he got pleasure in teasing me with that desire.

This year, however, we did not have gym together so I only ever saw him in Calc, which meant he was always fully clothed. As my teacher went on about this lesson that everyone had checked out of already, I stared at the back of Nick's head for several minutes, imagining myself rubbing my hands up his back on down his meaty chest. I sometimes wished he would just have sex with me voluntarily, but I tried to cut those thoughts as short as possible for I knew it would never happen. He is the straightest guy on the planet. And even if he was an extremely masculine gay man, he would not want anything to do with me. I was a little over 5'5 and slightly muscular. But I was in no way as defined as Nick or any of the other male athletes were. I was just a short beefy boy that no guy would give the time of day.

"I feel like none of you are paying attention to me."

No one responded to the teacher.

"Well I'm glad you all find my lessons so boring. That way we can skip right to the quiz."

Loud sighs began to echo in the room.

"But, I will assign each of you a partner to make the task slightly less daunting."

Considering the fact that I hadn't been paying attention for the last week, I was banking on being paired with a smart person. But, as usual, the smart kids were all paired together by the teacher.

"Ok, how about Nick and... Max?" I almost passed out. I felt paralyzed as Nick stood up and began to shift his thick body in my direction. I smiled as I stared at his handsome face. He had just gotten new glasses which had made him all the more attractive. They were the big black ones that had a geeky vibe to them. They took away from his rigid masculine exterior, which is why I liked them so much.

Slowly, he sat down in the desk next to me and began sliding it toward me so that we could have one level work space. My body went numb as his arm brushed up against mine.

"Hi Max." Nick looked up at me with his big brown eyes. His voice was smoother than the thickest syrup, and it made me melt further into my chair. I choked out a greeting and immediately began working on the quiz. I didn't know how I was going to get through it. We didn't talk aside from comparing an answer here or there.

After spending several vigorous minutes working on a difficult problem, I noticed in the corner of my eye that Nick's pencil had stopped moving. Tilting my head just slightly, I froze when I realized that he was staring at me.

"What is it?" I whispered in a sort of panic.

With a sultry giggle, he picked up his pencil. "Nothing. It's just, your cute when you're thinking hard." He looked back down at his paper.

I sat there in complete shock. The bell rang soon after and Nick quickly disappeared into the halls. For the remainder of the day, I drifted about, still in disbelief regarding what had actually happened. That night, I texted several friends about what had happened, but no one was answering their phone. I sat there and waited patiently for responses. About 10 minutes later, an alert on my phone went off. Quickly I grabbed it, stopping when I realized what I was seeing. Nick's facebook profile had sent me a message. Cautiously, I opened it.

/Hey Max ;)

\ Hi Nick. What's up?

/Just checking in

\I'm fine.

/Listen, I didn't want things to be weird between us. I meant what I said today as a compliment.

\I know.

/You could work with me a little bit here.

\Listen Nick, what do you want me to say? Heterosexual males don't call each other cute

/Good thing that word doesn't apply to you or me.

\what are u saying

/isn't it obvious

\nick ur not gay

/Why? Because im masculine! Way to stereotype

\No dick try the fact that you have had like 4 gfs

/Ok so I'm not out. Either are u. That doesn't matter. What matters is I want to talk.

\we are talking

/face 2 face max

\where

/732 maplewood ave im home alone for the night

For a second I hesitated. Going to some jock's house preaching his gayness sounded like a recipe for disaster, but the truth was, my body craved the idea of seeing him in person. Face to face. Alone. Without the need to pretend that I'm not looking at him. So I got in my car and I drove.

His house was rather large, with two tall oak trees shading most of the yard. As he had claimed, his car was the only one in the driveway. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

It opened quickly. I was immediately satisfied with my decision show up. Nick stood in the door way with a loose fit tank top that exposed his whole chest when he turned to the side.

"Hi Max."

"Hi."

He stood there, staring at me. I could not tell if he was attracted to me or just curious. Either way, the staring was getting awkward. "Should I come in?"

"Shit! Sorry! Yes. Follow me." As soon as he turned around, the sight of that ass slapped me across the face. His thick, round bottom filled his tight gym shorts all too well. It jiggled slightly as I followed him through his home. He led me to his kitchen table and offered me some water.

He returned with two tall glasses of water. After some moments of silence, I decided to rush this along a little bit faster.

"You wanted to talk. Let's talk."

"Ok, ok." He laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm a coward."

I rolled my eyes. When I am nervous, I tend to get a lot more impatient, but also a lot less gullible.

"Oh Nick, cut the 'im adorable and innocent' shit. Here are the facts. You said you were gay. You said I was gay. And then you invited me over to your house."

"Yeah, I guess that about sums it up. Okay, you want honesty? I'm a virgin."

I almost choked on my water. This guy was literally an adonis, yet he was trying to tell me he has never been fucked!?

"Good one."

"Ok that isn't really true."

"God damn it Nick are you going to be honest?"

He looked down for a minute and then back up at me. Slowly, he grabbed his glass and began to drink water. With a slip of his fingers, the glass fell from his hands, spilling on his chest and then on the table.

"Shit!!" He quickly grabbed a towel and began to dry the table. Once done, he removed his shirt and threw it downstairs where he claimed his washer was.

So, to clarify, Nick was now standing in front of me with a soaking wet chest and a growing bulge that was becoming more prominent in his shorts every second. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hornier in that moment than I had ever been in my life.

"Let's be real Nick. You're not gay. At least, not fully. And you see me as some desperate gay boy who has been practically raping you with his eyes and will gladly service you in any way you desire. Is that it?"

Nick said nothing. Instead, he brought his thick legs closer to me and proceeded to wrap them around my waist, placing his muscular arms on my shoulders. I could practically taste the musty odor that was leaking from his arm pits.

"Remember when I told you you're cute when you think hard? You're doing it again."

I looked firmly at his erect penis begging to spring free from his shorts. "Looks like my thinking isn't the only thing that's hard." With that said, Nick took my hands and brought them up to his chest. The initial touch of his smooth olive skin left my entire arm tingling. His skin was so smooth. Slowly, I traced the crevices underneath his beefy pecs, steadily making my way to his pepperoni-sized nipples. He shuddered slightly as I flicked them with my fingernail. After several minutes of nipple play, he invited me to his bedroom.

Once on the bed, he attempted to take off my shirt."No. Don't worry about me. Let me worship you. I've wanted to explore every inch of you since the day I first saw you in gym class."

Nick gladly obliged, falling back down on this bed, giving me full access to his body. I could no longer hold in my anticipation to do what I craved most every time I saw his body. With a delicate touch, I lifted his heavy bicep up above his head, exposing a forest of coarse black hair. It was moist from the humid air. Cautiously, I brought my tongue down into his arm pit and sucked it dry, inhaling the manly scent that accompanied the salty test. He moaned out loud. Apparently, this turned him on as much as it did me.

After several minutes of passionate licking, he guided my head down toward his crouch area. This was it. The big event. I didn't want to rush it. I slowly poked my tongue in between the crease of his shorts and the pubic hair that was sprouting from underneath. As I did this, Nick guided his shorts down his thighs until his erect penis was standing alone. It was bigger than anything I had ever imagined. It pulsated from the base with thick veins that circled up the shaft. His head was a perfect mushroom shape.

"Max?" I ceased my licking of his pubic hair and looked up at him. I was surprised to see a very weak Nick. His body was covered in sweat and his eyes were begging for pleasure. I caressed his chest with my hand.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Before you suck my cock, I really want to kiss you." This both surprised and turned me on. Maybe he wasn't very straight at all.

I left his crouch and made my way to his throbbing plump lips. With a gentle caress, Nick grabbed my head with his thick hands and guided my lips to his. The moment our lips touched, electricity shot from one mouth to the other, creating a magnetic bond between them. Nick encouraged the kissing to continue, probing his tongue deeper and deeper into my throat. We kissed for what felt like 20 minutes and I was in love with every minute of it.

Eventually, I stopped kissing, afraid that his cock would explode any minute. I again made my way to the base of his shaft and began to trace it with my throbbing tongue. His dick pulsated forward as I made my way the sensitive patch of skin beneath the head. Immediately, a thick stream of precum rolled across my lips making me more excited to taste his semen. With each pass my tongue made up and down his shaft, his dick grew heavier and heavier. After a few minutes of constant sucking, Nick began to breathe heavy, his whole body thrusting up and down.

"Oh Max! Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum down your throat. SHIT!"

After one last pass, his hot white liquid escaped the type of his beat red penis, coating the inside of my throat. I had never tasted cum before, but his was delicious. It was both salty and sweet, sliding down my throat with ease. I allowed my head to rest on his plump balls for several minutes, playing with his pubic hair as I caught my breath. After he regained himself, he beckoned me back up to him where he brought me close to his mouth and gave me another series of wet and passionate kisses.

"Are you sure you don't want me to suck you off?"

I smiled. "No, I'm just not ready for that yet. But thanks for giving me access to your... well everything."

He laughed as he showed me his soft and voluptuous ass. "Well, you haven't explored everything yet."

I got to my feet. "Maybe next time." As I headed for the hallway, he quickly threw on some shorts and ran up to me, grabbing my wrist and twisting me to face him.

"There will be a next time. Right Max?"

I said nothing as he leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss yet, ending it with a smile as he caressed my cheek.

I smiled too as I left. Maybe I wasn't just a fly by hookup for him. Maybe he really felt something between us. God knows I did.

men4men
men4men
33 Followers