Jock Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex becomes Lexi and loses her virginity and aftermath.
1.9k words
4.55
42.7k
34

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

My brain trembled with my body.

I could feel it, my insides all those nooks, crannies, all those muscles inside me trembling inside from being fucked so hard and so deep.

All mirroring my brain and the shock of getting fucked too and how much I loved it. And I did love it, more than I should, more than any jock guy ever should.

If there was a part of me that was resisting all of this it was losing.

And Jason holding me as I slept and twitched and cried in my sleep just made it so much harder for any chance to go back of happening.

He woke me up even after a while.

"Hey...hey, you're crying."

(Sniffle) "Yeah...sorry."

"No, it's cool why?"

"I'm freaked out, scared, I don't get why I did this, don't get why I liked this so much."

Jason kissed my neck, my ear, there was a graze of teeth. "Maybe this is you? I kind of hear people talking about how society locks them into sexuality and gender roles."

He had this warn kidding sound in his voice.

"I know you're joking Jason but nothing has ever felt like this and I'm still freaking."

"Girls, pussy wasn't like this?"

"No...good yeah but not even close to this."

"So maybe you were just going through the motions? And maybe this whole thing is a water in a desert kind of thing? All the real you is growing and blooming."

"Okay where does that leave me?"

"I'm my bed, in my arms. There could be worse places Lexi."

"Jason are you gay?"

"Not really, never really thought too much about sex really after a while."

"After a while?"

"Guys wanting me to be their fuckboy, girls into the way I look and then getting into sex with them usually was too much for them and the sharing..."

"Sharing?"

He sighed. "Some of them would try to pass me off to their friends like I was a challenge or a trading card and that just never worked out."

"Sounds like though you could have most girls or gay guys."

"Well a lot of those girls that tried to stick it out ended up driving me nuts. I've always had social problems and not just from my looks but I'm private, a homebody and I like my life as my life. Change for me isn't a great thing usually. And as to gay guys like I said I never thought of myself as gay and still don't...I'm not into receiving if you catch my drift."

"I get it but kinda not right now."

"Oh?"

"That...this is kind of amazing Jason."

He kissed my neck again. "It was, I've never been all the way inside of anyone until now Lexi. You're literally the best lover I've ever had."

I was blushing after that. "But we're cool? I mean you and me and if you weren't into this...into guys."

"You were, are so not a guy when you knocked on the back door."

"But...why? Why even be with me?"

"Does it matter?"

"Kinda, I'm just trying to figure this out. Me out?"

He turned me over and I rolled with it to face him and my breath caught. He was still just that mix of pretty and gorgeous but his hair was all loose and tousled and his eyes.

He kissed me and yeah I was genuinely melting, falling hard.

"It's because you were earnest, honest, you wanted this and came over...did all this work on yourself too and were sober and flat out scared."

"That...that's why you like me?"

He kissed me again. "Yeah Lexi, you're literally the first honest and earnest person I've really been with."

I kissed him back and cried a little too because honestly I've never had anyone want that kind of thing from me.

I've always been Alex the good looking well off jock guy. I never thought too much about what kind of person that I wanted to be.

Jason...he just sort of upended my life and who I am.

And it wasn't a bad thing.

I've never kissed that long or made out as the girl.

And Jase got hard again.

Oh...

Things went fast after that with him kissing me going to him doing that and lubing my sore bum pretty gently and then.

Oh god...he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and slowly sank his big, big thick, hot hard cock into me.

I whimper-moaned. "Ohhhh, yes...oh fuck, yes."

Sinking, sinking, filling me up so much, spreading me open so much and I loved it, wanted it so much.

"Oh fuck...god Jason, god that cock...so big, so hard fill me up, fill me up..."

"So good Lexi, so tight, warm."

"Fuck me Jason, please, please, god I love this."

He was careful but he picked up speed and the feelings were rising and blooming inside of me. All the pain but overwhelmed by the pleasure...hell the waves of cock bestowed ecstasy rocking me and making me squirt without a hand or anything else touching me then the following sissy cummies drifting me away and more...

More being sort of transformed.

You feel so girly, small, kind of perfect with a huge cock fucking you.

You feel so girl, sissy, fuckable when that guy with the huge cock has your legs in the air over his shoulders.

And the cock.

The cock sinks in deeper that way too.

I was falling, falling into the depths Jason fucked me, his cock feeling more and more like it was sliding into me through my sissy spot and up my spine and was actually nudging my brain.

And it was over and over and over.

A man inside you, a real man will change you forever..you will love every thrust inside of you, it will make you cry, moan and beg for more and you WILL heartfelt mean every "Harder! Deeper!"

Jason actually stopping and staying buried inside of me as he cooled down from getting close to cumming to kiss me.

It changes you.

It becomes you, being this way, kind of becomes so good, so better than good because there's feeling, care, emotions all going on.

And there's this look on Jason's face as he's so blissed out and feeling engulfed for the first time...with his looks and that hair and eyes...tattoos.

Like I've some romance novel goth elfin prince as a lover.

Cum changes you too.

The first time Jason came inside of me it was shocking, stunning and good.

The second time he came inside of me filling me with hot boiling cum I was more accepting of it, it was less of the shock and more a thing of pleasure, a very good thing.

The third time Jason filled me with cum it was more like yes, yes, yes, I wanted this...it was starting to become something my body was craving.

There's a lot of those sissy sites and blogs that talk about another man's cum inside of you sending chemical signals to your brain making you gay, or gayer, more submissive.

I kind of thought was bullshit but now I'm not sure...I think it's all in my head from reading that stuff but I'm liking being pumped full of cum more and more.

And I loved getting Jase to that point, cumming inside of me and seeing and feeling that I made him feel that good.

We he cums that last time somehow he still fucks me a little as he's softening and I have a final sissy orgasm with a soft cry coming out of me and he kisses me letting my legs slip down and they're trembling and my insides are trembling as he pulls out of me.

I don't feel like a guy, I don't feel like the person I was before this at all.

I wrap my arms over his shoulders and we kiss until I can't stay awake anymore and I'm so spent, so, so, exhausted.

I wake after I don't know how long I slept but it was daytime when I woke and Jason wasn't in the bed and I felt so sore when I went to move and at the same time there was this ache inside that wasn't an ache but this so defined feeling that I'd been fucked.

Fucked.

Fucked by a guy.

Fucked by a guy long and hard and sweetly.

I slipped out of bed and found his bathroom that was attached to the bedroom and I looked like a freak, traces of lipstick, make-up all wrecked my wig was gone into bed-head fucked chick mode and pulling that off just pushed my trauma over the edge and I went into the shower and I cried.

You'd think all of this would have me feeling sexy and happy but it wasn't that.

I felt fucked.

I felt fucked up.

The question of who was I? What was I kept flowing through my brain and my body and I wash and sort of hug myself a lot in the shower under the hot water.

I mean everything I've ever known was just...

Away from a mirror and getting to breathe and was helped.

I think the way that I looked was the thing that tripped me off.

I mean...I don't pass.

I really didn't pass the morning after.

But the shower and the soap suds running off my smoothed hairless skin helped.

I get out and dry off and skip into my wig after fixing it as best as I could and slipped into my dress and went to find Jason who was making coffee. As much as it smelled good... "I gotta go Jase, I...I should've brought things I...I just need to think, get a grip on this."

And I flaked...took off headed to my house and didn't even really give him a chance to say anything to stop me.

The short trip in my dress between the back yards was terror inducing.

Which made things worse.

I had no clue if I screwed things up either...I ended up in my bedroom crying and freaking out and recovering in bed the rest of the weekend.

Jason didn't come over either.

He went out of his place once tossing the garbage in his plywood painted dumpster thingy and took off in his van for like a long time.

I actually missed whenever he got home since I'd cried myself to sleep after a frustrating time on the internet trying to find someone dealing with the same things as I was and ending up with a bunch of close things but not the same thing.

Going back to work on Monday was a distraction that I needed.

I was distracted at work too a lot and it was Wednesday when my sister Kate stopped in my office with two coffees.

"What's up Alex?"

"Invoices, deliveries the same old thing."

She looked at me. "Not really though right? I mean something's going on."

"Why does there have to be something going on."

"Because you get a little far off and away when there's something wrong, usually a girl."

"It's not that."

"You sure? I looks like that."

I motioned for her to shut the door. Kate's cool, most of my family is really but Kate's the sister that has your back."

She closed the door.

I drank some coffee using the heat to get the lump in my throat loose.

"It's a guy."

She coughed on her coffee.

"What?"

"I...I had this whole sex thing encounter thing with this guy and it's messing with me."

She sat and drank some coffee. "There's no shame in being Gay or Bi Alex."

"What about being Lexi?"

"What?"

I drank some more coffee and slowly starting telling Kate about Lexi and how I felt, how I feel.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers