Jock Princess Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi learns with Kate, goes out and meets Logan.
3.1k words
4.58
27.4k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

I sat quietly in the office with Kate and sort of explained things.

"I met a guy, I met this really pretty beautiful guy and I...I well thought that he'd make a good girlfriend...a sissy type."

She looked at me. "Sissy?"

"It's like a sort of trans thing and a gay thing it's a very submissive bottom thing."

"You're into that?"

I nod. "I am...was...am."

She drinks some more coffee. "But you're the bottom?"

I blush and nod. "I propositioned him and he turned things around and he called me Lexi and called me pretty and things sort of snowballed after that to me over his place in panties and a dress shaved, and waxed and made up in a wig then with him fucking me all night long."

"All night long?"

"No...well three times and his cock is so beautiful..."

Kate's staring at me. "Beautiful jesus Alex you sound..."

She stops as I mine the size of Jason's cock.

Her eyes widen. "Holee fuck are you okay?"

"No...I freaked out the next morning and left and we haven't really talked since."

"But you liked it."

"Loved it, hell I'm literally different now Kate I never really noticed guys before, men and now...I'm freaking cock watching and noticing how cute some guys are."

"So you're gay or bi?"

"I miss being Lexi."

"So you're that and a crossdresser, kinda freaky but hey it's not hurting anyone."

"I just don't know what to do with this, with how I'm feeling."

"Well...I'll help, you need a friend with this sis because this Jason guy sounds like you jumped into the deep end without knowing how to swim."

"You'll help?"

"Lexi I'm your sister, I'm not going to leave you hanging over your not being straight."

We hug.

We haven't hugged like a really long I love you hug in a long time and that feels good.

"I'll be back after work and we'll do some shopping girl, be prepared to fuck your credit cards up tonight."

"Okay and you'll get to see my new place."

"Deal."

The rest of the work day went by really fast as I was distracted with what we were going to be doing.

I so had this whole fairy godmother thing going on.

I get ready after work and meet Kate on the way out and I take her to my new house and she checks things out.

"Looks good so far, you going to flip it?"

"I don't know. That was the plan but I kind of like living here instead of apartment life."

"I can get that. Okay show me your stuff and show me Lexi."

I'm really nervous but I take her upstairs and show her my stash and she pulls out everything and puts it out on the bed.

"Yep, you need some help girl."

"Yeah, I know."

"Go get Lexi out here."

I shower and get made up and my wig on and dressed up and then into my panties and one of my dresses then come out.

Kate's looking at me.

"The guy was right sis you are cute but there's stuff we can do, stuff we will get you done up with and things."

"Really?"

"Yeah really?"

"You don't think I'm a freak?"

She hugs me. "No sis, never, there's no shame in being you. Now get changed and let's go shopping."

I get changed and she's on her phone texting until I come out and she and I take my car since it's bigger and we head out going to Easton a couple towns over where there's places that she wants to go to.

God...the first place we go to is the lingerie shops getting things that will fit me properly with Kate being able to shop for things much more at ease than me and buying me the right sizes for my too big shoulders and chest that just seemed...seemed a lot more off when I shopped but when she has the right bras and these bigger gel inserts.

She pulls me into the changing rooms and shows me it can be a lot less off than I thought.

And once we find what I need like that we buy everything in my sizes with matching panties and garters plus stockings too.

And slips, oh...oh my god I fucking love slips, like the lingerie styled ones and they cover things up while making me feel actually sexy and pretty.

And camisoles, corsets, chemises tops.

Thigh socks, lots of thigh socks.

And then we head out to various women's clothing stores.

Kate starts showing me that there's a lot, a lot of bigger girls out there, real women that literally have the same issues with their bodies as I do too.

A&M, Dynamite, American Outfitters, American Eagle, The Gap, Forever 21, 30 Church, Northern Reflections, Sears, Wal-Mart.

I'm drinking it in with every change in the changing rooms that we can pull off and Kate showing me, telling me.

"Look Lexi it's always with all of us about feeling good, building your womanly confidence and literally just dealing with shit you hate. We all have that shitty inner voice, we all have assholes wanting to tear us down to make us feel better."

And it's make-up, lots of that too with us getting all sorts of things from the high end to her fave brands and things that will work for me and a lot of Dollar Store make-up because...

"Some of this stuff's okay and the rest of it's good for practicing with. If you can get your look down with this then you can do a lot better with better."

And some of her texting is with bigger friends of hers that help send us to places where things will fit if they have them in stock.

We end the night with things for my place.

Well not the night but we shopped literally until they closed the mall on us and we went back to my place after getting some drinks and ordered pizza's.

We drink tequila and lime coolers and white wine with pineapple sangria and put things away while trying things and getting dressed up and made up over and over.

We talk to.

About guys.

About being a guy and how that it's not all that great for some of us...that we want to be different, not the guys we get molded into being.

That's a conversation because Kate's a feminist and at first there's all the male privilege stuff and you can just do it and it takes a lot of personal stories of mine and of friends that kinda shows her that really going off guy script is really punished hard and that starts really early and that yeah it's socialization but you can't come at us as kids for responding to threat of violence and stuff as little kids.

And I learn more too that it is really fucked up just as much for girls too in their expectations when they're not feeling it either.

We agree that both sides go through rough stuff and there's more people that are shitty bigots and racists and well just plain hateful assholes.

We agree that if people could just be...who they are that folks would be a lot happier and safer.

It's literally, literally the most we ever talked and the most political that I've ever let myself get.

Alex wanted people to love him, like him, and that was a lot of don't worry be happy.

Lexi wants to be heard and be seen.

Kate crashed at my place and we slept together in the same bed as sisters as siblings for the first time in our lives.

It was bonding on a pretty big level.

And we kind of spent the rest of the week like that getting closer and closer as she helps me develop my look, teaches me how to talk, move how to be ever conscious of my breasts because that's this huge part of how she grew up moving and all girls did really.

We ordered wigs, good wigs online and had them fast shipped to my places as well as proper breast forms too.

All of it expensive but oh my fuck so worth it.

We even talk sex.

She's really single now after a break-up with Conner her last guy that just couldn't get that she wasn't taking him not doing stuff as an equal in a relationship.

I don't have a lot of experience and neither does she with stuff like giving head or getting eaten out or anal.

"I'd be more open to that stuff but it's the guys. They want stuff just because they want it and they don't get that they really have to be the kinda guy that I want to try that stuff with...and that's been rare."

We both though love getting deeply cocked, and that feeling that hits so deep when it's good and it runs through you all the way into your brain.

Jason though...he's a steady never seen but present person in my head.

Seriously I never see him that week at all either he's gone somewhere or likely in his basement doing his art and stuff.

Friday night...Friday night she makes plans for us to go out.

Clubbing in Easton at a few places.

I shower and Veet all the unwanted hairs away again and this super hot cold close shave too and then a lotion that is scented like shea butter and then baby powder where I need it.

We start with going super bold...we dye my hair red, we go with a hot red and then we do my eyebrows and then my long tousled red wavy wig that looks really hot and we glue it in place and then it's my gaff, black cheeky panties and then getting my breast forms in and secured and getting the edges all blended.

Corset...black with ribbing and lace.

A matching black bra.

Then...a short skirt in black, cute flats, a cute scoop necked top that is red and shows both bra and cleavage.

God.

God.

"I look...Oh Kate...I look pretty."

"You look hot sis, big amazon chicks definitely have their fans. The tits help for sure, you look great as a DD."

"I might just cry."

"No, don't jeeze c'mon let's take off."

We head off at Easton meeting a couple of her friends and we pick them up at Sherry's place and we take a cab from there to Clancy's.

Clancy's is a gay bar that is pretty open I guess with letting women in too with there being no lesbian bar around so it's mostly a gay bar with like some LGBT+ stuff going on and different things on different nights and all.

Smartly they have this upstairs floor mostly for the women on Friday and Saturday nights.

We start there first as even if we're not here for the lesbian action we are here to dance and for me to learn how to dance.

We do some shots first and then dance and I see this girl looking at me as I take a break at the bar and get a drink.

"You're a guy?" She says sort of asking too.

"I'm Lexi."

"You know this is the dyke section right?"

"I'm not here to hit on people, I just want to dance and like learn how to."

"Really?"

"Yeah really, pretty sure I'm into guys."

"Oh...well eeew but power to you."

"Same, hope you have a good night though."

"I'm Tanya."

"Lexi."

"Yeah you said...wanna dance?"

"Thought you don't like me?"

"Sorry, just bad stuff going on."

"Okay, but I'm really new at this!"

Tanya and I dance together and she does help and she does teach me things too and we have a few more drinks.

"C'mon I'll take you downstairs."

"But you don't like guys?"

"I don't like creepers in dyke territory, but I've some gay guys as friends I'll introduce you."

It does occur to me she's getting me out of dyke territory but at the same time she's not that bad...I've met worse folks as customers at the hardware store honestly.

And she's true to her word and she takes me downstairs and introduces me around.

It's good and bad, there's few guys that are interested but I'm put in this whole tranny zone.

I keep hearing. "Come back Thursdays...It'll be better."

But it's not horrible either I meet Troy who's nice and dances with me a couple of times and buys me a cooler. "Don't mind these assholes. They're a bunch of jaded pricks that like being catty bullies."

He introduces my to a few nicer folks or at least more chill guys that are sort of by these pinball machines alongside one side of the dance floor area and there's two girls there like me one called Giselle who's black and really cute looking and Jasmine who's middle eastern and is really killing it with her being skinny and hot in this goth way.

Kate and the girls catch up with me down here and we make introductions all around and we order lots of drinks and end up talking and laughing and dancing.

And during all that I meet Logan.

Or rather re-meet him.

I remember him from high school with him being a football player and one of those offensive tackle guys. He was huge them and he's only gotten bigger since then.

We really didn't know each other then and now.

He's kind of a nice guy.

He's not much of a dancer except when the slow stuff started playing and he just stepped up and took my hand.

"Want to dance with me Lexi?"

"Sure I'd love to Logan."

It was a little awkward at first with him being my first slow dancing partner as a girl. But once we settled into the second song it got better as we got closer and closer and I felt Logan's hard on and it was definitely nice.

And there were times he just made me feel small, cute, dainty.

I love that he took these close but shy inhales of my skin and my hair.

"You smell amazing Lexi."

"Thanks, I really didn't want to overdo it and be one of those people you can taste from ten feet away."

"Well you're spot on, just the right parts of everything."

"Of everything?"

"I think I like you Lexi, like you a lot."

"Dating like?"

"Maybe, but I was thinking of something more adventurous tonight."

"My place or yours?"

"My place if that's cool with you if you're not out."

"I'm still renovating my place, but no I'm not out...are you?"

"Oh yeah since college."

"How'd that go?"

"Still going, my family's a work in progress. My mom's lamenting my giving her grandchildren and dad doesn't get how a big strapping guy like me likes boys."

"Well I'm not exactly a boy Logan."

"And I'm not strictly a certain way gay Lexi. I think you're a hot trans chic and that's definitely a thing for me."

"Even though I'm not like dainty and stuff?"

"Who needs dainty, that's breakable, I like you...you're like red-headed Wonder Woman."

I chuckle. "My sister Kate said I was amazon looking."

"She's right."

And that's where he kissed me and that...that was nice, hot...hotter still when his hands slipping down my back and gripped my bottom and he squeezed just right and lifted.

Oh...he could have picked me up really easily if he wanted to.

And my hands went to his chest and there was all this big, broad, hard muscle.

Oh...oh this feels.

"Logan?"

"Yes Lexi?"

"Take me to your place please?"

He kissed me again and took me over by the hand to get my things and say my goodbye's to Kate and the others and I give her my car keys and Logan takes me out to his truck and helps me inside.

Which was nice, it feels good to have him do that like there's actually some respect there and the truck's pretty clean but smells of sawdust which is a nice smell and he puts on the radio and he drives me to where he lives.

It's a nice mini-home if an older one right beside Warren Lake which is an older area but still nice and he's right down closer the the water with a pretty big yard, great deck added to the mini-home and it's got a nice view.

We're kissing as we're headed inside and I'm getting him out of his pants...boxers...such a cock...long, thick...with this upcurve to it I've never seen in person before.

I'm on my knees pretty fast and wrapping my lips around Logan's cock tasting the flesh, the musk, his pre-cum and I'm not choking, not this time instead I settle in and be careful, remember everything a girl has ever done and everything I wanted them to do.

Oh...oh fuck yes...I like this.

I like everything about this and when Logan's big strong hands take my head in his grip they almost cover my head and he's so...so fucking strong that I'm really not in control any more as he holds me there and I suck and suck and his thick cock slips in and out of my lips and mouth...it...it get's better as he pushes it down my throat too.

I gag, I didn't want to but I gag until it's past that spot and that reflex gets blocked off by sheer cock.

My throat can't spasm closed to really gag and the more he rides my throat the less the reflex is working and I'm getting into it more and more as it feels like it's not just hitting the back of my throat but tapping my brainstem and it's sending dick messages into my brain.

Then Logan speeds up and it gets harder and harder and them it's boiling out of him and he's sending the first shot straight down inside me then more and more until he lets go and I pull of to normal and make sure he's clean as I take every bit of it.

Yeah...I'm such a sissy...I loved that strength, that force, his power a kind of turn on...and the cock...the taste of cum...Oh yeah I'm definitely a cocksucker too.

I look up at Logan who's got his shirt off and is huge and ripped and naked and he reaches down and sweeps me into his arms like I'm a feather I squeal squeak this happy and really surprised sound and kisses me all the way down the hall to his bedroom.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers