Jock Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi goes out dancing meets Logan.
1.2k words
4.66
23.9k
28

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

Logan carries me down the hall of his place like i'm some little feather making me feel definitely thrilled and small but he's a really huge guy honestly like one of those guys that was big in high school but he really worked out and got bigger still in college.

I like the way that all feels.

I like that he carries me all the way into his bedroom and sets me on his bed.

Oh wow I like his bed.

Well off the floor and it's three two by eight heavy boards made of either pine or spruce but it's all light colored wood and a bookcase like headboard that's built to right under this big bay window under the head of the bed that looks out over the lake with a nice view.

King sized mattress and nice bedding and now like campy gay stuff but it all is nice and it matches.

His bedroom itself is just nice with a set of closet folding doors that match the bed and an entertainment unit the same way and the walls actually have a nice forest and fern misty kind of wall paper going on that is helped along with him having a few small plants here and there out of the way and a lush well cared for spider plant hanging in one of the corners.

One wall doesn't totally match and that's for the attached bathroom and it has a full length mirror on it and beside it a peg board with all sorts of pictures and postcards.

I'm still tasting Logan in my mouth and licking my lips as he turns on some music and switches the lights to something smaller and softer and he actually starts to move to the music and he does this kind of hot and built stripper dance for me.

My fingers twitch with my brain at feeling his really hard and powerful muscles.

Oh this, this is great.

Logan slowly takes off my top and shimmies off my skirt and grabs my legs and pulls off my panties and undoes my gaff.

Then he reaches and gets a tube of lube from his pants and sinks to his knees and takes my cock into his mouth.

I might be Lexi right now but oh yeah I like my girl cock sucked.

Logan's mouth is insistent, strongly sucking my boiclitty making me breathe hard and whine.

He uses his fingers and starts lubing my core really well.

Starts fingering me.

"Oh...oh fuck...yes...Logan yes...finger me, finger me, finger fuck me...milk your sissy girl."

The fingering becomes his fingers inside me gently but amazingly massaging my sissy spot with this pressure that's just perfect...perfect...and...I shoot hard and cum into his powerful mouth.

And his fingers make me sissy orgasm right on top of that.

"Eeeeeeeee...oh...fuck Logan!"

I full femmy voice girly squeal.

I'm still seeing stars when he pushes my legs up and over his big broad shoulders and he pushes that in with that huge knob cockhead into me, deep, deep, into my core taking my ass in one steady push.

Slow but not, no stopping just sinking inch after inch of cock into me.

"Aaaaah...fuck yes, fuck Logan that...that's just...fill me!"

He bottoms out into me and adjusts his grip and pulls out and thrusts back into me.

"You like that Princess? You like that hard cock stretching you, filling you up?"

"Yes, yes, yes...please more."

Logan starts fucking me with earnest, with this steady purpose and all this power and all that muscle.

Banging me literally.

And banging my sissy spot like a man that knows how to fuck a sissy.

Making my head spin with this incredibly pleasure and he just keeps hammering away, fucking me with all this pure power like I'm his beauty and he's this passionate savage beast.

"Take it Princess, take it Princess, take this cock, love it."

"Eeeeeee...yes! Yes give it to me, give it to me, fuck me, make me your girl, your woman, your sweet sissy Princess."

"Yes, yes Lexi, fuuuuuck such a good ass, such a sweet boipussy."

My brain is overloading and...and I'm...it's like those feelings that cock's slamming up my spine and into my brain.

I feel small, pretty, sweet and literally oh so fuckable.

I love it!

Love, love, love it!

Logan speeds up really, really hard and I'm crying and squealing just only able to make these really primal girly sounds and then he fills me, fills me up with these hot, hot powerful blasts of his manly seed.

Cum!

There's cum in my bum, inside of me and I moan this long, long moan of pleasure.

More cum inside my sissy jock princess bum.

It's so good.

So much better than good and I swear that my body is responding like I needed that.

Logan leans over me his arms taking mine and pinning me to the bed and we kiss.

I taste like his cum from me sucking his cock and he tastes like mine and we kiss and kiss me pinned under his strength and that's so fucking good too.

Sissy princesses need firm strong men.

Jock sissy princesses crave that power.

We kiss until he's hard again and he starts fucking me again this time I wrap my legs around him and use them to pull him into me.

"That's it Princess, that's it play back, move girl."

It's this best, best fucking mix of this being pinned down sort of forced not forced and fucking him back and riding Logan's cock.

Kissing...eyes locked.

And...more and more I'm loving this, addicted to feeling this way.

And getting filled with another so amazing, beautiful load of cum flooding deep inside me.

You'd think that would be all but Logan gets hard again after more making out and he pushes me up on the bed and we roll around and he pulls out and turns me around and my hands are on the headboard when he lubes me again fingering me until he's hard again.

That killer view of the lake out his window so close to me now and if anyone could look in...

Then he's inside and fucking me hard again from behind as I push back on my knees and...and...oh...oh fuck!

He's fucking me even harder, gripping his fingers into my hips and making my clitty-spurt out another burst and then more...drooling, drooling out this steady stream of princess girly fuck juice and...and my breasts...my breast forms are swaying and bouncing as much as they can and the adhesive is good and tugging with the motion and the swaying and pulling at my mind as I feel even more girly.

The feelings of that take me right over the edge...I know it's a brain thing and all imagery meets whatever but.

I cry, really cry that it feels just so much of what I wanted but couldn't ever put to a voice.

I squeal and cum over and over because of that and Logan's hard sweet fucking and Logan's third load inside on my has more him twitch cumming than seed but it drives me to where I fade...just so good I mewl...literally drool a little and not from my clitty and exhaustion takes control of us both and Logan literally holds me up long enough to pull me down with him and into his arms then under the sheets.

I shiver as huge arms circle me and we spoon.

"You okay Princess?"

"I'm...good...mmmm...s'good Logan...wow...just fucking wow..."

"You're trembling."

"You shook me to my core baby...you're only my second."

"So it was good?"

I nod. "Perfect, it was perfect."

Logan pulls me in tighter and I fall asleep hard and still sweating and barely hearing his breathing.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers