Jocks Love Cocks

Story Info
Jocks enjoy each other's cocks in the gym.
818 words
3.72
134.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love working out in the gym, it is and always has been one of my favourite hobbies. I like the gym when it is empty and there is all the equipment available for use. I hate loads of people being about.

Another thing I like about the gym is what I wear. I wear a tank top with jock strap with some tight cycle shorts. I have an 11-inch cock, which is also quite thick. The women I have slept with love my huge cock and balls. But none of them have ever let me stick it in their ass so I have always wondered what anal felt like.

I decided to go late to the gym, as I always did, so that there was hardly anyone there. I began my work out with some weights. As I was doing this a man of my shape and size walked into the gym and jumped on to the treadmill. The front of it was facing me so I could see his bulge bouncing around. I was fascinated by it, I had never had gay fantasies before but I felt like I wanted to grab hold of his bulge.

I continued with my work out and forgot about his cock. He then walked over towards me and sat down on the bench next to me and started using the weights. He smiled at me and told me his name.

"Hi, I'm Dom and you are?"

He had a deep masculine voice. I loved it.

"I'm Chris, I haven't seen you here before."

I couldn't believe I was talking to this guy. He seemed nice but I couldn't stop thinking about that huge bulge sat next to me, I had the urge to grab it but I couldn't.

"Well I usually come in the busy hours but I had to work late."

He talked to me like I was his best mate.

That was it he then moved off, I watched his tight ass as he walked it looked so good.

There was a boxing ring in the gym and I decided that would be my chance to get him. I began to walk towards him.

"Hey, do you want to have a wrestle in that ring because I can never find a partner and you are the only one here."

It was a long shot, I thought he would say no, but then.

"Sure, I haven't done it in a while but why not."

This was it, the thought of tumbling around with this huge man nearly made me hard. He ran for me, I moved and fell on top of him, I could feel his bulge against mine, I reached down and grabbed his cock. He stopped moving I kept hold of it, I rubbed it and then he reached up and kissed me on my lips. I got up then so did he and I pulled down my tight shorts, Dom pulled down his so I got on my knees and stuck his huge limp cock in my mouth and sucked it until he was hard.

He pulled my head up and told me...

"Get on your hands and knees, I am going to fuck your brains out."

I did as he said and he got down behind me and he stuck his cock in my virgin ass. I screamed out in pain but I soon found it to be very pleasurable. He fucked me so hard and fast it was unbelievable. He pumped and pumped.

"Oh god, yes, you love my cock don't you?"

He shouted it and I loved it.

"Yes I love your cock, Do me, Do me!"

I felt his cock stiffen and he pumped faster and faster until he screamed out.

"I'M CUMMING, FUCK YES, YOU FUCKING LOVE MY COCK!"

My ass felt flooded, he had shot what felt like a gallon on cum into my ass. He pulled his cock out and he laid down on his back and said

"Do me fast and hard, I want your huge cock."

I lifted his legs up on to my shoulders and stuck my hard cock in his ass. After all this waiting I was going to stick my cock up his ass.

It felt so good and I went faster. It felt so fucking good it was unbelievable. I kept on doing him, he moaned and moaned. So I did him harder until he was screaming I started to rub his cock until he was hard again. I was pumping his ass and his cock it felt great. I was starting to cum so I pumped both as hard as I could. I exploded in his ass with a scream then he exploded all over his chest, I pulled out and licked all his cum. We went and had a shower and went back to his place to continue the fun.