Jocks of the South Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuhhhnnnn, fuck!" Nick felt Francis' huge, toned, muscular arms wrap tighter around him, and Francis' own dick twitched uncontrollably inside of him as Nick moaned. Francis felt Nick's balls tighten and he knew things were about to get wet.

As Nick took in a huge breathe of air, he felt another fiery surge of sperm encompass his entire groin. His six inches shuddered with euphoria and more cum exploded from his tip. It shot out at the sofa, covering the seats and soaking everything in sight. Francis continued to fuck the life out of Nick, going deeper and faster, as the cum dripped out of his cock.

"Oh god..." Nick mumbled, barely able to speak as a few last bursts of his second load escaped his dick and dripped out onto the sofa.

Francis was fucking him hard and fast, his thrusts shorter but still managing to reach the throbbing depths of Nick's plump little ass. His breaths were laboured and weak. Inside of him, Nick felt Francis' cock give a violent series of jerks, and his testicles began to quiver. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum, Nick!"

Nick's ass shaking and squeezing Francis' cock got the jock over the top. His hips bucked and his muscles flexed. With a huge jerk, his low, loose balls jumped. His groin convulsed and his dick turned numb with euphoria. "Do it daddy," he moaned. His voice was soft and raspy. "Cum inside me."

"I'm cumming," Francis said weakly, barely able to get his words out.

"Cum inside my ass, daddy," Nick said back, feeling Francis' balls contract. "Fill me up."

"Ohh fuck! Uggggghhhhhh!" Francis pushed himself up onto Nick, squishing his whole body down onto the sofa. Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing. The jock kept thrusting, his thick hairy legs pressed against Nick and his hard nipples digging into his back. He kept Nick's ass on his groin, still clinging on, fucking slowly and deeply.

Francis was still humping him slowly as three more oozing loads of spunk shot from his schlong and into the teenager's asshole. His big cock kept throbbing, and Francis was holding Nick's entire body tight in his arms, his face flat against Nick's back. Francis went in and out of the teenager's hole, his hands wrapped around his torso.

Nick whined in a high voice as the jock's dick began to turn soft inside him, and the cum filling him up now began to leak out of his hole, dripping down his crack, balls and legs. Francis withdrew his member, which made Nick sigh out in relief. Nick collapsed onto the sofa, watching the two McCarthy brothers slowly stroke their soft dicks as they stared at Nick.

"Damn, that was amazing to watch," Matt said, slapping his younger brother's naked, sweaty ass. His dick was hard again and as he sat there, rubbing his boner, he cracked a smile at both his sibling and at dick. "Got me horny again."

"Thanks, bro," Francis replied, a bit embarrassed. His dick was still half-hard, and swinging to and fro like a pendulum. Matt's member was no different. Francis fist-bumped Matt and then sat down on the coffee table, his beefy, muscular legs spread wide apart and his testicles still exposed. Matt sat next to Nick, doing the same. He slowly rubbed his cum-stained hands over Nick's back, feeling his developing muscles.

"You need help with that?" Nick asked Matt, smiling as he licked some more of the hunk's cum off his mouth.

Matt got up, still stroking his cock. "Yeah, dude. You mind?"

Nick shook his head, opening his mouth for him. "Not at all."

Matt stuck his dick back inside Nick's mouth, forcing his hips into the boy's face and pushing him against the sofa, fucking him slowly with his swollen member and making him gag on his throbbing, meat.

"Uhnn, mmmmmm," Nick moaned, tasting the jock spurt the last remains of his warm cum, while the stud braced through the pain of being hard again after just having shot such a hard load. Yet he was still ready to burst, and his penis felt like it was being ripped apart by the softness of Nick's wet hole.

"Shit... I'm getting hard too," Francis said, playing with his dick as he watched his brother plough Nick's face. His head was dripping, still exposed through his foreskin and hanging low like a third arm. His balls were low and loose too, swinging wildly with each step he took towards the two of them.

"Wanna join?" Matt teased, taking his member out while Nick took quick, rapid breaths. "I'm gonna fucking shoot all over his face."

Nick grinned. "Do it. I want it."

Francis smiled, a bit embarrassed. His dick wasn't going down, so he guessed the only way to put his monster to sleep was by unloading another few wads of spunk. He wondered if it was possible. "Yeah, I'll try."

Matt laughed a bit, while smacking his fat member across Nick's face, making the twink moan. He hit his mouth and dirty lips, covering his skin with streaks of cum. Then, Francis lifted his heavy dick and waited until he thought it was okay.

"Shoot it on me," Nick told him, looking hungrily at Francis' cock. "On my face. I want you to." The boy was still desperate for dick, needing the jocks to feed him once again. And this time he wanted to taste Francis' seed too.

"Uhnnnn, fuck," Matt groaned, beginning to jack himself overtop Nick's horny face. He was picking up the pace as his brother stood next to him, both their legs pressed against each other as they fought for space on Nick's face, both their dicks barely inches apart. Both their balls were flying, slapping against his fists and their muscular thighs. Nick watched in pleasure, rubbing his own awakening dick as the two muscular brothers jacked themselves right in front of him, their bodies touching as they moaned and made horny faces.

"Fuckkk..." Francis began, holding his dick and trying to stop his legs from shaking as he urged to shoot over Nick's open mouth.

"Do it," Nick encouraged him, looking up at both the brothers, wanting to swallow their seed.

"Fuck!" Matt blurted, bucking his hips as he clenched his cock. A load flew out of his tip, landing on Nick's forehead with a splash. More loads followed, shooting at high speeds over the boy's nose and mouth, covering his face.

The sight of his brother cumming over Nick's face was hot. Francis picked up his own pace, suddenly breathing hard as his dick gave a powerful lurch. "Shit!" His fat cock exploded over the twink, spurting fat, steaming wads onto the boy's extended tongue and plugging up his nostrils as Nick panted for sperm.

"Jesus!" Francis yelled, whacking his balls into Nick's chin as he filled the boy's face with his babymakers, unloading what remained onto his pink, sweaty face. The dirty film of sweat covering Francis' entire body dripped down his chest and hairy abs, just like it rolled down Matt's pink, smooth pink pecs.

The beach hunk panted hard, his abs rising and falling as he continued rubbing his schlong. The last few drops fell into Nick's mouth before Nick swallowed everything down, wiping some from his face and licking it off of his fingers like it was candy.

Francis's balls bounced slowly and his dick began to go flaccid as his thick, creamy load dripped down his shaft and down Nick's face. The boy gulped down the remaining drops off his head before moving onto Matt. Then, when the twink had had his fill, and the two brothers were completely empty, the three of them collapsed onto the slippery, cum-stained couch, all still buck nude.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Nick admitted, blushing uncontrollably.

Francis smiled at him. "I know," he said, playing with Nick's soft dick without realizing it.

Matthew patted Nick's faint abs, feeling the cum on his body. "Definitely gonna miss this." He had already noticed exactly where his brother's hand was headed.

Nick nodded, looking at the two brothers. "So... who's gonna clean up?"

Matt smiled again. "Why don't I fetch us some beers first?"

***

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of having chapter 7 focus on a sex scene between Matt and Francis since many of you have been asking me for one. Let me know in the comments if you'd like this chapter or not, since not all of you may be comfortable with this. If this chapter does get uploaded, it will probably be posted in the incest section, if it doesn't end up here.

Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! More will be added soon :)