Jodhaa's Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Jodhaa's week in secuded resort with her lovers ends.
4.4k words
3.52
32.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Jodhaa stretched luxuriously across her bed. She looked at the clock, it was late in the afternoon. The men had let her sleep late after last night's opening romp. How many times had she taken each man, two, three or four? Whatever the number, all she remembered was the pleasure and thrill of being so wanton. She even giggled thinking about the fact that every time she would go through the lobby of the resort, she would remember the wild gangbang. All the people who visited would never know the decadent orgy she had enjoyed there.

She climbed out of bed and took a long bath before getting some lunch. Then she quickly returned to her room to get ready for the night. She bathed and covered her body with a light perfume. Then she dressed in her red and gold sari before leaving for the dining room. There the men were waiting for her. Mark held her chair out as she sat at the end of the table. She was in heaven, surrounded by her lovers waiting for one of them to take her to bed and try to breed her.

At the end of dinner, Gwanendra stood, boasted it was his turn to enjoy again Jodhaa and roared like a lion. He then took Jodhaa and lifted her like a rag doll in the air and deposited her over his shoulder. Jodhaa squealed like a little girl and the big mountaineer carried her to her bedroom. He gave her a playful slap on the rump which made her squeal again. The other men cheered him on and proclaimed "Give her a good shagging" as he carried her off.

He carried her into the room and dropped her onto the bed. She could see the lust in his dark eyes. Gwanendra practically tore her clothes from her body. His tall muscled frame was towering over her. He pounced on her like a beast. His large rough dark hands were already mauling her pale body. She could feel his beard scratch and tickle her skin as he nibbled at her ear, neck and finally her proud tits.

He pressed her down into the bed and he climbed up onto her and positioned himself between her wide spread legs. She cried out in pleasure as he drove home deep into her wet cunt. There was no foreplay, no preliminaries. It was rough raw animalistic sex. Two sexual creatures were clawing and tearing at each other in the heat of passion.

He proved his mountaineer's endurance. He took her again and again. First on the bed on her back, then on her hands and knees, even flat against the wall. He filled her again and again with his potent Indian seed till it was running down her legs. Finally in the early morning hours, both collapsed on the bed, too tired to go on. The room reeked of sweat and sex.

The second night was Kumar's, and he let everyone know it. All through the dinner, he would touch and fondle Jodhaa, as if he owned her. Finally he announced to the room he was going to breed her this night as he led her away. The rest of the men just shook their head. No man could own a woman like Jodhaa. You would have better luck trying to own the wind.

Once in the room, Kumar was all over Jodhaa. He pawed and clawed at her clothes to get her naked and into the bed. Like with Gwanendra before, the sex was animalistic. But unlike the night before, this was not two animals in heat. Instead it was one animal trying to prove its dominance over the other.

He forced her onto her hands and knees and mounted her like a bull, ramming his long cock deep into her womb. He was determined to be the one who made her pregnant this very night. He roared and fucked her as is she was his toy. He was a beast to her. All night, he made her beg for his cum and worship his cock. If it hadn't been for his huge member, he would have had nothing to offer to her or any other woman. Finally, he gave out, collapsing on top of Jodhaa, his cum running freely from her stretched out cunt.

The next morning, much to Kumar dismay and displeasure, he had to give Jodhaa up for the next man. The third night was reserved for Mark, her American husband. After dinner, Mark scoped up Jodhaa in his arms and carried her off as he had done on their honeymoon. The other cheered them on except Kumar, who grumbled mischievously.

Mark carried her to her bed and set her down as he climbed onto it himself. This would be a very different night than the two before. They had been nights of animalistic pleasure. But tonight would be a moment of passion and love. Mark knew her body quite well. He knew the right places to touch, kiss, and fondle to bring her the strongest pleasure. And he used the knowledge to his leisure!

She was taken to such heights of pleasure and love by her husband she could hardly stand. She rode astride him in his favorite position with her on top so he could watch his beautiful wife in the throes of orgasm. In the morning, the two lovers woke up entwined in each other's arms. Their body warmed each other in the cool morning air.

As the week started off, the men looked for things to do while waiting for their turn with Jodhaa. The men soon found ways to keep busy. Mark, Gwanendra and Deenpal began a routine of hiking ( when not occupied with Jodhaa). They would take long hikes and the hills around the resort. Mark said it was necessary exercise so they could keep up with Jodhaa. But Jodhaa was pleased when she would see them returning laughing and joking.

As for the Prince, his day were filled with business. Even on Vacation, work never seemed to stop for him. But he was able to get some free time. He and Dinu had a long discussion about the Dalit workers and what they needed for the next year. Dinu had worked for his father and The Prince respected his advice and opinions. But Kumar was sullen. He was upset not to have Jodhaa to himself and tried, unsuccessfully, to get Jodhaa to spend more time with him than with the other guys. But She quickly put an end to such thoughts. So he stayed distant from the other men at the beginning of the week. But Jodhaa made them all gather for dinner, where they discussed everything from business to sports. But, soon, Jodhaa would take the next man in order for their night together as the rest wandered off impatiently to wait for their turn.

The fourth night was Deenpal. The Patrolman was nervous. Jodhaa had to take his hand and lead him from the dinner table to the bedroom as the other men shouted encouragement. Jodhaa took her time and slowly undressed the man. She ran her hands over his small tight muscled frame. She toyed with the dark hair on his chest. He groaned as she knelt and took his thick cock in her warm wet mouth. Soon she had the patrolman's bull horn of a cock hard and standing tall.

She pulled him on top of her and guided him into her warm wet cunt. It did not take long for Deenpal to take over. He was drilling her hard and long as he sucked at her large nipples. Soon, they were both lost in lust as he took her over and over. Like Gwanendra, he had a mountaineer's stamina and rode her deep into the night. Her cries of pleasure were echoing in her bedroom. By morning, she was well covered inside and out with the man's cum. And both of them were unable to move as the first light entered the bedroom.

The fifth night was Jodhaa's Dalit husband, Dinu night. After a nice dinner, he took Jodhaa's arm and led her away to her bedroom. Once inside, he took her in his strong arms and kissed her hard. His rough worn hands ran over her body as he undid her clothing leaving her totally naked before him. He stepped back to admire his white wife. She looked so exotic with her pale skin and newly dyed red hair.

He took her in his arms and pushed her back onto the bed. His rough hands were pulling and teasing her large breasts as he kissed her deeply. His mouth worked its way to her large nipples and he sucked and bit them making her cry out in pleasure. She couldn't wait any more : she quickly pulled his clothes from his rough sun-worn body. He spread her pale legs wide as he pushed his thick veined cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. His dark skin on top her pale body made a deep contrast as he mounted her.

Dinu rolled over, pulling Jodhaa on top of him so she could ride him like a stallion. He reached up to pull and tease her nipples as she rode him. Jodhaa marveled that both her American and Indian husband loved for her to ride them cowgirl style. It was one more thing that both of them shared, not counting her. Dinu always surprised her with his stamina. He fucked her long and hard all through the night. He would put most young men to shame before they both gave up and fell asleep with her sprawled across his body.

On the sixth night, Jodhaa took extra time to make her self ready for dinner. Tonight was the Prince's night. A night with the Prince was always special among the Harem girls. Kyrhan skill was legendary and never failed to satisfy one of his wives. Every woman looked forward to that call and tonight Jodhaa had him all to herself. Once she was ready, she joined the men at the dinner table. She barely ate anything, she was looking forward to the night with Kyrhan.

Once with what seemed a torturously long dinner was over, the Prince took Jodhaa in his arms and carried her off to the bedroom. He took her and stripped her slowly letting his hands roam and tease her body as he removed the last of her clothes. Once naked before her Prince, she began to help him out of his clothing. He sat on the bed and she knelt at his feet to remove his pants and shoes. She looked up from his feet to the massive cock directing to the ceiling before her and moaned in rapture. She wanted it deep into her pussy immediately!. She took the mammoth cock into her clever mouth and worshiped it, coating and tracing every inch with her agile warm wet tongue. Once it stood, Kyrhan reached up under her arms and lifted her to the bed. Like Kumar, he made the woman beg for him. But the difference between the two was great. Kumar demeaned and forced a woman to beg for him. The Prince knew how to tease and torment a woman. He would bring her so close to the final release then backed away. He could do this several times till finally she willingly begged and pleaded for her release and for him to release into her the potent seed they both positively wanted.

This night was no different. Once he thought Jodhaa had been tortured enough and was ready for release, he gave in. He filled her womb with his seed again and again till it flowed freely from her open cunt. But that was not the end : all through the night and into the morning, he filled her till she was sure that if she wasn't pregnant before, she would be now. The Prince left her before breakfast after their last romp, exhausted and passed out on the bed, completely spent. That was how Kyrhan always honored his wives : no wonder they were so deeply attached to him!

As the week progressed, the men really developed a sense of fraternity, sharing a common objective. The Prince finally finished business and joined Mark,

Gwanendra and Deenpal on their hikes and he was certainly more fresh after their return to the resort than any other men, except Gwanendra and Deenpal. Dinu even joined the group one day. Even Kumar started to enjoy himself. He helped the other men teach Mark about Cricket and watched a game or two with all the men. He even joined in a game of poker one evening. And from all the laughing and joking Jodhaa heard, he enjoyed himself.

Jodhaa sat waiting in her bedroom on the last night. She was nervous and excited. She did not know what was going to happen. Mark had only told her they had a surprise for her last night and she was to wait in her room till he came for her. She jumped at the sound of his knocking at the door. She ran to the door. Mark stood there smiling.

"What are you doing dressed." He said as he looked her over. She was wearing her sari and stalwart. " This will not do." He said in a mock tone of displeasure. " You must be naked for your surprise!"

"Of course, my love." She said quickly stripping her clothes off. " Better?"

"Always, dear." He said lightly kissing her. Then he moved behind her, taking a scarf and covering her eyes with it.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"For the surprise." He said taking her arm. "Do you still trust me?"

"Yes." She said as he led her from the bedroom into the lobby of the resort. The cool air made her nipple stand up as she walked down the hall. She felt so sluttish walking naked and blindfolded in the resort like this. She could hear the men talking and a mumble of approval as she entered the large room.

"Ready for your surprise?" Mark asked taking the edge of the blindfold in his hands.

"Yes." She said breathlessly. Mark untied the scarf and took it from her eyes. They took a second to adjust to the light and then she saw them. The men were seated in a half circle around a mattress on the floor. But there was an extra man, Dan sat smiling. Then her eyes moved to the mattress and the two women standing next to it. Preeti and Princes Kira were there, totally naked, proud and at ease. What caught her breath was what they wore. Both women were nude except for a large strap on that stood between their legs.

The two large fake cocks were very long and black. "Oh my!" She exclaimed.

"What do you think?" Mark asked.

"Incredible." She said looking the two plastic cocks over closely.

"Where did you get them?"

"Remember the 'Billy goat' you wanted to get?" mark said. "Well when I talked to the owner of the company, he sent me a catalog of his sex toys, this is one of them. " he said as the women model the strap on for her. " he said it was modeled after the dick of a infamous African porn star who is from Kenya or South Africa. But that is not the special part." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes it does. See?" Preetri said holding up a small hand held trigger device with a cord running to the harness. "It has a smaller version of the squirting mechanism like on the Billy goat. It also has a reservoir that you can fill with any liquid you want." The Princess added. "Mine is filled with potent brew of cum from all the Dalits workers you service so well."

"And mine has a sample from all the Patrolmen you had fun with." Preeti said. "When we told them who it was for, they were more than glad to donate to your breeding."

"Really!!" Jodhaa said jumping up and down like a giddy school girl.

"We couldn't leave them out." Mark said.

"Now if you are done talking." The Princess said in a commanding voice. "Get down here on your knees and get this cock ready for your breeding." She said motioning toward her strap on.

"Yes Princes." Jodhaa said as she walked over and knelt at the woman's feet. She looked up at the long black plastic cock. She ran her hands over it. She felt the veins and bumps all over it. It stunned her at the number of bumps. She made note to find out more about this African porn star. But a grumble from Kira brought her back to her duty. She took the cock into her mouth.

Her tongue ran the length of it coating it with her saliva. She swallowed the head and let it enter her gullet? She worked her mouth over it to get it good and wet. "Enough." Kira commanded. "Now on you hands and knee, cow!" She ordered. "Get ready to be properly bred like the dirty slut you are."

Jodhaa quick dropped to her hands and knees. Her backside pointed toward Kira, who moved to position her fake cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. She eased the head of the cock past her cunt lips. Jodhaa bit her tongue in frustration of the slowness of Kira's movements. Then, as she took hold of Jodhaa's hips, she pushed the fake cock deep into her. Jodhaa cried out. Once fully inside her, Kira took time to let her get accustomed to the long cock before moving in and out of her.

Jodhaa clawed at the mattress as Kira began to move harder and harder making her own hip slap against Jodhaa's. She could feel the bumps and veins of the fake cock rubbing her insides as she was being fucked. She buried her head into the mattress as she shamelessly cried out in pleasure in public.

Preeti then moved in front of Jodhaa. She pulled her head up by her hair and placed her fake cock at her lips. "Be a good girl and get mine ready while the Princess breeds you." She said pushing the head of the cock into her mouth. She moved the fake cock in and out of her friend's mouth getting its first section shiny and wet. Then she slowly pushed it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Jodhaa had deep throated Kumar many times. The beast loved making her gag on his long cock and this fake one matched his length. She opened her mouth wider and took the cock deep into her throat. Preeti's throat fucked her harem sister till the whole thing was coated with Jodhaa's spit. Then Preeti unbuckled her strap on, leaving it deeply lodged into Jodhaa's pussy. "Take my place, Princess! You know much better than I do how to properly treat such a wanton slut!"

Kira fucked her with long hard strokes of the strap on. Jodhaa loved to be fucked hard and rough by such an expert partner. She seemed to crave it and Kira knew it. She gave the woman what she loved, a hard shagging. She even slapped her ass checks repeatedly till they grew red. Jodhaa seemed to beg for more. When Kira thought she had had enough and was close to climax, she eased the fake cock deep into her. Just like the Prince had taught her, she pushed the head of the strap on into her womb. Once she knew it was there and Jodhaa was on the verge of orgasm, she hit the trigger and let the thick potent Dalit cum shoot into her open womb.

Jodhaa screamed as she felt the hot cum hit deep into her. Her eyes rolled back as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Princess Kira kept the cock in place letting the cum soak into Jodhaa's womb before pulling it free. The trail of cum from the tip of the strap on to her open cunt could be seen by all the men. They all cheered the Princess as she stood over Jodhaa with cum dribbling out of the head of her strap on falling onto Jodhaa.

Once Jodhaa came back to reality, she felt a slap to her rear end. When she looked over her shoulder, Preeti stood with her strap on looming over her. "The men have replenished the reservoir of this little toy. Now I have seen how to use it, I will try to make good use of it! Roll over, sister." She said. "It is my turn to breed you." Jodhaa rolled over onto her back. Preeti spread her legs and eased her fake cock into Jodhaa already cum soaked cunt. She moaned as Preeti pushed her strap on all the way into her. "Oh you like it, don't you, sister?" Preetri taunted. "You love this cock deep in your messy cunt." She said fucking her slowly. " When you have delivered your baby, I may come and visit you with this little toy. Being bred by another woman may be a nice change for you! "

"Yes!!" She cried out. "Fuck me, sister! Breed me! Shoot me full of patrolmen's cum!" Preetri responded by moving faster and faster. She pounded her pussy with relentless strokes.

Kira removed her strap on and move over Jodhaa's face. "I think you should congratulate me for my breeding of your pussy." She said as she settled down onto Jodhaa's mouth facing toward Preeti. Kira fondled and pinched Preeti's breasts as she fucked away at Jodhaa. The whole time, Jodhaa mouth sucked and tongued the woman's wet pussy tiring to drain it of its juices. Kira even took Jodhaa's legs and pulled them back so Preeti could fuck her even deeper. This only made her cry out into the woman's cunt.

Like for the Princess, Khyran had instructed Preeti on how to push into the womb of a woman. Preeti followed his teaching and pushed her cock into the already full womb of Jodhaa and released her brew of cum deep into Jodhaa making her crash onto a second wave of orgasms that left her limp and breathing heavily into Kira's pussy.

Preeti backed away from Jodhaa as Kira climbed off her face. She looked well fucked with her cunt open a dribbling cum and her face covered with Kira's juices. Mark and Dinu helped her up and over the pillows. "Well I guess the breeding is done." Kira announced to the group. That mean all her holes are now open to any visitor."

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12