Jodi 's Lover Dumps Her

Story Info
Scorned, you meet his lover.
1.6k words
3.75
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers

The best way for a woman to experience a sensational sexual orgasm is when you have sex with your lover for the first time after you have been dumped by that lover. Consider this… you are madly in love with this man , you think about him night and day. He is not your first , far from it, but he is where your heart , soul and body are now focused. He is a magnificent lover. Gentle, but strong and masculine when he makes love to you. Your stomach gets butterflies when you see his hard thick cock ready to give you pleasures you never thought possible. You ache to surround your quivering lips around his pulsating organ and pay homage by sucking on it. Your cunt drips with wet anticipation as you travel to see him. It becomes a river when he finally holds you close and his hard thick cock touches your body. The slaps he administers to your ass as he plunges his cock in your soaking cunt are mini bolts of electricity, sending shock waves throughout your body . Every weekend for a whole year the two of you were together giving each other untold amount of enjoyment.

Today he tells you that it is over. He is bored. You beg, plead, scream “what did I do?” He is cold to your tears. “ How can he be so cruel to me? Is there another woman? Does she suck your cock better than I do? I’ll be better. I’ll try harder. Please give me another chance.” All to no avail. You are now a woman scorned.

He has agreed to meet with you one last time. Your pussy is beyond anything you have ever felt it to be. You experience an orgasm when you realize that you will take that beautiful cock one more time. You almost want not to be so wet and eager, but you cannot help yourself. Your body is literally shaking with anticipation. You are frightened by the chills running through you. Thoughts of what you will do when these feelings are no longer with you flood your confused mind. You have talked him into this one last fuck and now realize the mistake. You are totally alive right this minute, but soon you will join the ranks of the just living population. Your body and mind cry for this to last forever but cruelly it is over. You try to maintain some sort of dignity but you can’t and break down begging one last time. “I’ll do anything you want. I’ll wait on you and even your new girlfriend hand and foot. I will be your total devoted slave.” He looks at you with amusement , but you can tell he is thinking about the possibilities. There is silence as he digests what you have said. Finally he speaks. You notice a different tone to the sound of his voice. It is not as harsh and cold as before.

“How do you know I have a new girlfriend? Well, if you must know I do and she is absolutely great in and out of bed, and, he pauses slightly ,she is very open minded.” This news , although not a surprise, produces nervous pains to your heart, but you are encouraged by what he has said nonetheless. “I’ll run this past her. You had better know what you might be getting yourself into.”

You are so delirious with joy that you drop to your knees and kiss his feet as a token of your submissive new attitude. He is not embarrassed by your unbridled show of servitude. “ Get up” he commands. You rise and face him with your face down. His hand reaches out to feel your cunt. You jump as it touches you. He feels you and smiles. “God , you are wet.” He brings his hand to your lips and you kiss your cunt juice smeared all over his hand reverently. “ Get dressed and go home. I’ll call you tonight.”

You sit by the phone. Times drags on. The ring is almost magical in its sound. Never before has a phone ring been so lyrical. It is him. “I talked to her today and she seems interested. She is spending the weekend at my place and wants you here Friday night. Are you alright with this? It will be a drastic change of lifestyle for both of us. Look your best.” His commanding voice sent shivers through her. She put the phone down and stared straight ahead thinking of the possibilities.

Time flies by and Friday night arrives quickly. You have bought new lingerie and two new outfits to wear this weekend. News of your breakup spreads among your friends and you already have turned down three possible dates for the weekend. The tanning sessions you attended this week did wonders. You are glad that you wore your new thin panties while under the lamp. Your bronzed skin color is in sharp contrast to the white outline surrounding your cunt. The whiteness surrounding your cunt hair is extremely sexy. You hope. The mirror does not lie. You are still breathtakingly beautiful and yet she has him. Life is unfair.

You arrive promptly at 8p.m. as ordered. Your love opens the door. Handsome as ever he says hello and invites you in. You sense a slight nervous edge to his voice. Fear overtakes you. Have they changed their mind? Please no you say to yourself. You felt your cunt before knocking on the door. It was soaking wet. A disappointment now would be devastating . He gives you a kiss on the lips. The wet lips send shivers through your body. Oh how your body can betray you. Your mind sends signals and the body reacts involuntarily. He offers you some green tea. As a soldier in Afghanistan he was offered this special green brew by all the locals and acquired a taste for it. You nervously nod yes. “Please sit here next to me.” He softly says as he hands you the soothing tea. You sit. You are dressed conservatively. Blouse, bra, skirt just above knees , black panty hose, tiny panties. His hands touch your knees and he pulls your legs apart. You look at him with wide eyes but say nothing. He reaches in with his left hand , slips over the top of the panty hose and his finger tests your readiness. He is pleased . You are still very wet. He withdraws his hand. Sasha will be here at 10 .p.m. She wants you to undress down to your panties and put on this robe. He hands you a beautiful silk robe. You put the tea on the coffee table and unbutton your blouse. He is staring at you with unflinching eyes. Your bra falls forward as you reach behind and unclasp it. Your tanned breasts with the nipples so hard with excitement , they almost hurt,are freed from the bra. He cups your left breast and gently kisses it. You drop your skirt and pull down your black panties. You are now sitting next to your love wearing only a mini panty. Your cunt hair peeks out from all sides. You wish upon wish that he would push you back , rip off your panties , and plunge that large hard cock of his into you. Instead he orders you to put the robe on. You sit and wait for Sasha to arrive.

Sasha enters a little after ten. Wow. She is tall. Almost six feet. Long legs. Full breasts. A gorgeous face tops off a superb example of the dream beauty. Michelangelo could not have sculptured a more perfect body. He greets her with a kiss. You cringe at the sight. So far you have been totally ignored. He introduces you with a gesture of his hand as if he was presenting the next act on stage. She approaches you without a word. Her stare is mesmerizing . “Get up .” She says. You rise from the couch. The robe is pulled off your body and you are naked except for the bikini panties. She admires your firm well endowed body. Her hand grazes across your shoulders, down your breasts, stopping at your belly button. The soft touch feels fantastic. Her hand continues down and reaches in your panties. You push yourself into her hand as it makes contact with your very aroused cunt. You are turned around and her other hand feels the cheeks of your behind. Surprisingly you are not embarrassed. Your body responds to these caresses. She looks at him and seems pleased. “Very nice. You were right she is a beauty. It must have been hard to give up this tight volcanic cunt.” He nods a yes. “I know you are hurt deeply.” An understatement. “You can leave right now and try and ease your pain. Time will heal all your wounds, or you can choose to stay and serve us. We will use your body to heighten our sexual experiences. You will probably be slapped on occasion, and spanked often. Your mouth will learn to eat pussy and suck cock on demand. Your love for him has to be transferred in to a submissive love for the both of us as a couple. I will let him fuck you as a reward when you are especially good. I may even let him suck your cunt. It is up to you. Be a great slave and be rewarded. What is your choice? The door or complete servitude and humiliation.” You look at him, and then her and drop to your knees. You have made your choice.

tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers