Jodi's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Jodi finds perfect lover & a new slave.
1.7k words
3.79
25.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers

Their unusual friendship has been on going for the last five years. They were passionate lovers and business partners their first year together. Time evaporated the intense feelings they had for each other and eventually the magic was gone. Tony could never satisfy a woman like Jodi sexually. The original infatuation she had for him transformed into sexual bliss during that Magical first year. Tony had been married two times and had a few live-in girlfriends in his time but he never touched a woman who was so wet, so excited, so hard to satisfy. He knew that as soon as she met a man who was well endowed and knew how to please a woman Tony would be History. Jodi had an addictive personality. She became fixed on something or someone and she Was totally obsessed. Tony had experienced this behavior during their first year together as the object of her affection. During the third year of their relationship the well endowed one entered their lives and the insatiable Jodi experienced her first major orgasm and became a totally different person, much to the dismay of Tony.

The experience of such intense sex changed Jodi completely. She lost 35 pounds. Always a beautiful woman, she was now stunning. A real head turner. Green eyes, small pointed breasts, tight tummy, slim waist and long thin legs. Her clear light complexion was flawless. Her 6-foot height enhanced all these attractive qualities. The kind of woman that women hate and men drool over. This magnificent 40 year old concentrated all her many assets toward her new 8 inch wonder.

Jodi knew that Tony absolutely adored her and didn't want to lose his friendship just because she had finally found that magic cock she had been seeking all these years. Tony had always tried to get Jodi to role play his fantasy of dominant woman with submissive boyfriend. She was totally turned off with the whole scene, but now things were different...

Jodi invited Tony over to her apartment one Friday evening. He arrived exactly at 5:30p.m. as she had requested. He knocked and she yelled down the stairs for him to come in. Tony walked in and standing at the top of the stairs was Jodi with just a towel around her. "Stop gawking and come up here" He walked up the steps. "You are early."

"You said 5:30. It's 530. I'm right on time."

He felt a little uncomfortable standing there. She ignored his discomfort and started to brush her hair. Tony was staring at her with new found admiration. It had been awhile since he had seen her nude. He marveled at her beauty. God her boyfriend is a lucky bastard. Jodi's towel slipped off and she was standing there totally nude. Tony bent over to pick up the towel for her. Jodi put her hand on his head and said "leave it there.."

She applied pressure to his head and he fell to his knees. "Just where you always said you wanted to be." She extended her foot. "Give my foot a big kiss and I'll know you meant it." He gently held her foot in his hand and submissively kissed it. "Good boy" She turned around and faced the mirror. Tony was left on his knees staring right at her beautiful behind. "I am sure you want to kiss my ass cheeks."

"Yes, please" he whimpered.

"Permission granted... slave." The word slave sent a bolt of electricity through Tony. His stomach knotted up. He kissed her behind with a passion. Was this a dream? He knew she was deeply involved with that other guy and turned off by this lifestyle, but he had heard her correctly and her voice sent the blood rushing to his cock. There he was, on his knees, his penis ready to explode, kissing this magnificent woman's ass and legs. Jodi continued to brush her hair totally oblivious to Tony's presence. He was holding her leg planting kisses everywhere. Suddenly her cell phone rang.

"Hello, hey what's happening? I just got out of the tub. I am standing here naked. I wish you were here. Do you miss me? I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you. I will be over your house tonight in about an hour. See you. Bye. I love you.."

Every word from her lips was a slap across his face. He was deeply pained by what he had just heard and yet his cock remained hard and his whole body tingled with excitement. Pain can be very pleasurable in this kind of relationship. It is not the crack of a whip but the spoken word. He adored her even more; he embraced her and kissed her with more passion. She turned around and her pussy was before him now. He instinctively touched it with his finger. It was soaking wet. Soft and moist beyond belief. That phone call got more than one person excited.

"Get up quick" Tony stood up before her. He leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on her left breast. Jodi unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang forth. Red and hard. She held his cock in her hand. It was hot and ready to ejaculate in her hand. She knew he was ready to explode so she slapped him across the face. "Don't you dare cum until I tell you if then. Understand!"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Jodi."

Another slap

"Yes mistress."

Jodi's sex life was better than she could have ever imagined and so she could afford the luxury of humoring her dear friend Tony. She intended to take every possible advantage of the situation. Tony would be used and he would love it or he would be gone. Nothing was going to interfere with the happiness she had found with her new lover.

"Go up to my room" Tony wide eyes betrayed his excitement. "Keep that little cock of yours hard."

He waited patiently, sitting on the edge of her bed. Jodi arrived a few minutes later. She was still totally nude. He was pushed down on the bed. His legs dangling over the side. Jodi took off his pants. Her hand reached for his cock that was protruding from his underwear. He let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure. " I need to look very sexy tonight. I want you to help me pick something out to wear. Go to my underwear draw and pick out something nice" He was disappointed as he thought she was going to relieve the immense pressure building within his cock. He hurried to the drawer.

He returned with a pair of black lacy underwear. "You'll look great in these."

"I like, put them on the bed" She was sitting on the bed and spread her legs. "Get down on your knees and give this some oral love," She pointed to her very moist cunt. Tony lowered his head between her legs and began licking her. A kiss, a flick of his tongue.

Oh she is so wet. He adored her pussy with as much passion and gentleness as he could muster.

" I will be spending the night with my friend. Did I ever tell you that he had a very large cock? and knew how to use it, no, I guess I didn't" She was verbally whipping him into submission. " I want you to try and imagine how happy he makes me with that magnificent tool. Try to imagine my joy as I face it and he tells me to suck it. My lips surround it and my whole body shakes with pleasure. Can you hear me scream with passion when he pulls my legs apart and plunges his hard big cock in my pussy" Tony kept listening and continued to suck. Her words were sending thrills and chills of masochistic pleasure throughout his whole being.

He was desperate to rise from his knees and plunge his own cock into her.

" Go to the drawer and get my curved vibrator " Jodi had purchased a woman friendly curved vibrator. Of course that was before her new lover came into her life. It flowed with the contours of a woman's vagina. Tony rose and went to get the vibrator. When he returned to the bed he was facing Jodi's behind. She had turned around on her stomach and rose up on her knees. "Keep that vibrator in your hand and get that tongue back where it was" He put his lips to her. She was responding somewhat. Soft sounds of pleasure were coming from her lips. He thought it was time to use her vibrator and gently pushed it in. The soft vibration and the feel of Tony's lips on her anus was beginning to take effect. She was actually enjoying herself. Jodi reached over and took hold of his cock. She quickly let go as the pulsating heat she felt made her realize it would be over way before she was properly serviced by her now ex-boyfriend, now new slave. They went on like this for a long time. Jodi constantly turning around. Getting into all kinds of positions. Tony did his best to make her get as much satisfaction as she could receive. His lips and the vibrator were splashing around her wet pussy. Oh, Oh I wish my friend were here now. Eventually she again grasped his cock but this time it took no more than a touch and he ejaculated like an eighteen year old. " You will pay dearly for that my friend" she commented as she rose from the bed.

Tony was lying on the bed totally exhausted but Jodi was up and ready to go. Her night was just beginning. She put on the panties Tony selected. Found a nice soft silk blouse that she put on. The soft material accentuated her braless breasts. A pair of tight jeans and her 'please fucks me' single strap shoes and she was ready to go.

"Get dressed and come downstairs I am in a hurry."

Tony followed her downstairs. They walked out to her shed. " I have three sets of chairs I want stripped this weekend. Put them in your van and I'll pick them up Monday. This will keep you busy all weekend. You can think about my friend and I while you strip the chairs. I am sure you will enjoy that won't you?" She felt his cock through his pants and the hardness she felt verified her words. She planted a kiss on his lips and said; "See you."

It was a good time for all concerned.

tulecho
tulecho
5 Followers