Jody

Story Info
Brother in law and sister in law.
1.9k words
3.81
60.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spurred
spurred
5 Followers

It scares me at times when I catch Logan looking at me. What if my hubby Riley or my family notices the attraction? I'm 37, chubby, married for 7 years and a mother of a four-year-old.

I noticed Logan's interest in me when I started my journey on following a healthier lifestyle. We started doing activities together like running 10Ks on Saturday mornings. Logan is Riley's younger single brother. He's an extrovert and always has company hanging on his every word. He would silence conversations. Every inch of my body starts tingling the moment Logan enters a room.

Family gatherings have become a torture and pleasure at the same time. Our circle of friends has merged with my inlaws one loud bunch. One night in particular, I felt Logan's eyes watching me with a huge smirk numerous times during our barbie. When all the plates have been cleared the guys set up a game of cards and soon they were accusing each other of cheating as they do every barbie. I busy myself clearing the dishes from the sink and suddenly I'm engulfed by a pair of arms. My body sensors go haywire; I'm so startled. He nestles his face against my neck.

"Logan come on you're taking too long," they call out.

I join the family minutes later after I've managed to calm down. What the hell is he thinking?

"You and Logan have a special bond," Luann felt the need to share when we met up for coffee a few weeks ago. Luann married Jacob her high school sweetheart they've recently celebrated their 10th year wedding anniversary.

I've never really thought about our relationship, to me we always had a courteous bond. Logan awakens a different side of me at this point, what it means? Crazy. I set up chips and dip snacks.

"The neighbor's daughter asked about him, that girl seriously likes him," my mother-in-law smirks. I look at my mother-in-law and she has the look of a naughty child.

"Mom please I'm not interested," he shakes his head at his mom.

The crowd left hours later.

The next morning, I hear Logan's voice as his footsteps came close to my room, "Hello, are you decent?"

"Yeah come on in," I say.

"I hope you don't mind I used the emergency key," he said. "I knocked a few times but I had to see you."

Setting my inner diva heart rate going a mile a minute. I shook my head in response. As soon as he sits down on the edge of the bed, I realize inviting him into my room might have been a mistake.

"I'm heading downstairs can I fix you breakfast?" he says as he looks at me with fire in his eyes.

I move towards the door. I feel his fingers on my shoulder. My inner lady gives a groan and I feel my face turn a deep shade of red.

"Jody, please look at me."

"I can't, let go of me please," I pleaded.

I go downstairs and busy myself in the kitchen. Breakfast was eaten in total silence. "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke blaring from the radio. Argh, now my inner goddess is begging to be let out.

"Jody, Jody," Logan's voice brings me out of the haze that I'm feeling.

"Jody, I like you a whole lot; you're all I think about. Heck, you're always invading my dreams. Do you know how much restraint I'm exerting not kissing you, stripping you down and making love to you?"

"Logan, I think it's best that you leave."

He gathers his jacket and heads to the door. When I hear the sound of his engine, I could breathe again.

"Hey sleepy head," the sound of Riley's voice waking me from my slumber. He leans across the bed kisses me and lays down next to me.

"Logan has decided to take Noah up on his offer and he left this afternoon."

All the blood rushes to my face.

"When did this happen?"

"He stopped by earlier. Strange, he didn't mention it."

After I drop the baby off at school the next morning, I scrub down the entire house. He's leaving, he's actually leaving. I love Riley, yet how can I share my heart with Logan as well? "What the hell is wrong with you Jody?" I chastised, for the umpteenth time for the last few days.

"Ding dong." I wash my hands before I head to the door. When I open the door, I look straight into Logan's blue eyes. I didn't even realize that I was crying until I feel him wiping my tears away. He cups my chin between his hands.

"Sssshhh baby."

I lift my head from his shoulder, "You're leaving."

"Jody, I have to, you're my brother's wife you belong to him." His voice filled with so much emotion. "It's best that I leave."

The click of the door fills the silence.

"Goodbye Logan," I whisper to myself.

I slump down on the sofa and tell myself I will survive. Minutes later, the front door swings open.

"Fuck this.''

He bends down cupping my face. My inner goddess did triple jumps wriggling I'm alive. He takes my hand. I've been waiting for this for too long. He strips me down kissing my body as he removes my clothes. The moment our lips meet the intensity grows quickly and the hunger that we feel becomes apparent.

All that is heard is sounds of moaning and hard breathing.

He pinned me down and says, "Don't move." He gets up grabs some ties from the drawer.

I raised my eyebrows, "Really now." As he bounds my hands I realise that I'm offering myself to his mercy and pleasure

His hands skim my stomach as he slightly runs his fingers passed my vagina. He teases my clitoris running his skilled fingers. His tongue skillfully kisses my vagina. Moans escaped my lips. I'm soaring.

His muffled voice asks, ''Should I stop?"

"No please don't" I beg him.

I feel the pressure building. He enters me with his fingers. I've never felt fingers move quite at a pace that his was. I swallow long deep breaths nearly passing out from pleasure.

The moment my release comes I am floating.

"Logan," I purr his name.

"Babe you haven't seen nothing yet, I want you on top." He unties me, "I like these on you [referring to ties]."

I slowly lower myself on his erection. I'm in awe of his manhood. I start moving my body in slow movements. Logan took full advantage of me on top. He pinches my nipples.

"Unfair Logan you're doing crazy things to me."

"Jody this is my purpose, your moans are music to my ears."

He flips me around.

"May I?" he asks.

I nod then his penis meets my wet and warm vagina lips. He moves slowly and I move my legs and wrap it around his back. He continuously and rhythmically moves. I whimper when I feel him exit my warm lady V. He slams into me with vigorous movements and I can't hold off my pleasure. I was shouting his name as I hit earth.

"Mmmm, my name sounds so good on your lips."

He pounds into me as if his life depends on it. I felt the warmth of his manhood rush into me.

"I love you Jody, always will."

We drift off to sleep. When I wake there's no sign of Logan. Life moves on, I make my peace and all my energy is devoted to my family. Months later in the mid morning a wave of nausea hit.

"Jody are you okay."

I hear hubby's voice outside the bathroom door. "I'm fine probably tummy bug," I answer. "Fuck!" I softly swore at my sweaty face in the mirror.

I rushed to the chemist the next day, and it took at least a week to muster the courage to actually take the test. Longest 30 seconds just confirmed what I've known for the past couple of days. How could I be so careless what am I going to do? Morning sickness was not a fluke.

I scheduled a visit with my gynecologist. "Congratulations Mrs. Moore you're 16 weeks we can schedule sonogram in four weeks.''

"16 weeks, are you sure about the gestation?" I respond and the gynecologist gave me a quizzical look.

''Yes, I'm sure, are you okay Mrs. Moore?"

I probably had a face of an animal that got caught in a trap. The moment I got home all of the different emotions hit me, I had no idea what to do next.

Riley couldn't handle my moods and forced me to sit down one evening. "Jody sit down," he barked. "I need you to tell me what is going on. I don't know how to help you if you don't share."

I couldn't look at him the deeply sketched face of love and trust that will be staring at me. Tears rolled my body and I started shaking.

He hugged me tightly against him. "Sssshhh Jody please tell me.''

All my thoughts were jumbled until I finally I whispered I'm pregnant. His face was brighter than the stars, I couldn't shatter his heart. The day little Aria was born, Riley fell in love again. She sure has Riley wrapped around her finger. Little Aria's baptism was scheduled for the coming Sunday, luckily all the food has been arranged.

"I can't wait to see Logan's girl, seems he's ready to settle down,'' Riley said as he laid Aria in her crib. We get to meet her on Friday.

"Oh, didn't know." Mom was probably excited another daughter.

I had no idea he was coming. Little Aria will weave her magic on him as well. When the weekend arrived my levels of tolerance were pretty low I was snapping at everyone. I went rushing around shopping and realized I missed a few items on my list. The SUV was in the driveway; they're here. I couldn't move, my family would soon disintegrate. I didn't even notice the front door open until I heard the knock on my car window. Deep breathing, when I saw Logan. Fuck he's pissed.

"Hi let me grab the bags from the booth."

"Bags can wait," he pushes me toward the garage. "We need to talk." The pain clearly visible breaks my heart. "When were you planning to tell me? Jody, Aria mine, mine, mine..."

"Hey what you guys doing in here Aria waiting for her milkies.'' Logan followed me, and I sat down quietly while I breast fed Aria.

"I wasn't planning on telling you. Riley's a great dad; he dotes on every move she makes."

"And you decided I wouldn't be? Thanks a lot."

When I calmed down, I joined the family downstairs Logan and the lady in his life had left. The baptism went by as a blur.

"And these suitcases?" Riley enquired.

"I have to tell you something its really really bad." I don't even know where to begin while I fidget with Aria's teddy. "You don't have to, I think I know," he runs his fingers through his hair, softly whispers Aria.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to cheat or lie. I didn't have the guts to destroy our family."

"Guessing by Logan mood you kept him in the dark."

"Yes, it wasn't planned, you were so happy when I told you our family expanded. Logan and I never planned anything; some would say it was lust... Riley just give me a few minutes to say goodbye to Thomas. Then you won't have to see me again."

"Sit down he barks at me. I love you and love Aria with all my heart. She's mine. It won't be easy to forget but we can try, can't we?"

spurred
spurred
5 Followers