Jody Goes on a Cougar Cruise

Story Info
Sexy wife finds fun on the seas.
3.9k words
4.2
118.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake Thornton turned to his wife and asked, "Honey, you are the word specialist in this family. What is a cougar?"

Jody smiled, "Cougar? Jake you're much too old to be interested. A cougar is a middle-aged woman who dates young men for sex without commitments. It's purely hedonistic. My good friend Gloria is going."

"Wow! Just for sex eh? Well, guess what? A cruise line from San Diego is offering a three-day cruise aimed at cougars, and, I would suppose, a lot of young studs who hanker those hot babes about your age.

Jody dipped her head and looked over her glasses at her handsome, gray haired husband. "I doubt that a young stud could compete with a retired admiral who has sailed the seven seas and who, himself, has corralled his share of young lasses and one very satisfied middle-aged on.

He gave her back her own quizzical look and said, "Why thank you my satisfied wife. Good sex, warm memories, and hot fantasies are what keep us old guys going. In the innermost reaches of your psyche did you ever dream of corralling a young dude, or maybe, more than one young dude, and having a wild fling.

"Lovely old, gold laden, admiral, what I keep hidden in the innermost recesses of any part of me is mine, all mine. Now what are you getting at?

For the time being Jake evaded the question. Then he said, "I'm fascinated by this cougar business. We didn't call them that in our younger years I was nailed by a cougar once, and it was one hot experience."

Jody was startled. There were sides to her husband she didn't know about. Now he quietly talked about being nailed by a cougar? She asked, "My god. Tell me. Who nailed you?"

"I won't give you her name or that of her husband, But when I was a mere twenty-five years-old I became a friend of the wife an admiral in Norfolk. She was a looker and every young sailor, regardless of rank, lusted after her. Those stars on her husband's collar made her untouchable, but her beauty certainly contributed to quite a bit of what was then called self abuse.

"I was on the admiral's staff and required to attend various social functions, even if I came stag. She, of course, was duty bound to chat with all of us, but when she found that I was interested in very early American history she would seek me out and we'd talk of patriots and Indians. Believe me, while she excited my libido, I considered her completely off limits.

"Then, one day, I was scheduled to take the admiral to a staff meeting. She answered the door and said the admiral had been called to Washington in a hurry and wouldn't be back. The staff meeting was cancelled so I was free for the day. She asked me in for a cup of coffee and a bit more of a chat about Roanoke Island and its mysteries.

"At least that how it started. we shared the sofa. To emphasize a point she would grab my hand and hold it tightly. I thought at the time if she knew how much that affected me, she wouldn't have done that. Later I came to realize that she did it for just that reason. She was a cougar long before the term was coined. She refilled our coffee cups then sat down again, this time even closer. And the touching continued, enough to make me nervous, and a little bit horny.

"Finally she dropped her voice as if discussing a conspiracy, 'Jake do you know what's happening here?'

"I was getting a suspicion but figured this wasn't the time to say it. 'No maam. I'm in the dark.'

"I She continued, 'I want to trust you on something. Do I have your promise you will keep a secret.'

" 'Of course, maam.'

"She leaned over, pulled my face to hers, and gave me the wettest, open mouth kiss I ever had. Then she took my hand and put it on her tit. I could feel her nipple through the thin material, and her boobs were just about like yours, nice and firm, no sag.

"Of course I was shaken, but I was also about to cream my jeans, an old phrase you know."

Jody was flabbergasted at her husband's confession. He continued telling of how the admiral's wife took his hand and led him into her bedroom, She pulled him close, "I'm all alone, and the doors are locked. Don't be afraid. I want you so very much. Please don't disappoint me."

The next kiss took it to a new level. By this time her blouse was unbuttoned, and her bra loose. When she put her arms around him she also put his hands on her bare tit. The kiss was open mouth. She was grinding her body against him. Her arms started groping his cock. Soon they were naked. Jake trying to hold off his orgasm all the time..

Then she fell back on the bed and pulled Jake on top. "Let's put it in dear boy."

Jake told her, "I hope I don't cum too soon."

Then he got the most profound bit of sex advice he ever heard. She became a teacher, "Now slide it in very slow."

Then she said, "Take deep breaths. That's right, nice and slow Close your eyes if you need to. Now relax. Starting at the top of your body and moving down step by step relax every muscle in your body. Let them know you are completely in charge."

Jake admitted to Jody that it was strange trying to relax while being balls deep in a beautiful woman, one who could destroy his career. But they were doing some sort of yoga stuff and it worked. He Jake kept control, and kept his erection.

Then she looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, 'So far, so good darling. Now start, slowly."

Jake continued, "Oh God did!. And she moved right back at me. Then faster. And she moved right with me, holding me tight. I'd get right up to where I was going to cum, then I'd relax and the moment would pass. When I knew I wouldn't get off prematurely and lose it I cut loose. After a while we were both humping as fast as we could. Unlike me she got off repeatedly each time with appropriate moans, whimpers, even a scream or so.

"Jody, we kept fucking. I had all the thrills except the big one. Her lovely boobs were pressed against me. she would pull me to her and kiss me as we rocked the bed. I moved sideways so I could watch it go in and out. This affair lasted longer than all the others had previously, and she went nuts over it. Finally as I lay sideways she reached down and grabbed my gonads, squeezed them and said, 'Come in me darling. Shoot it to me.' "

"I felt as if every muscle and nerve in my body combined to push me around the corner. I held her so tight then gave it all to her, every inch. and it happened, oh Jesus did it happen,. She nearly swooned with delight."

Jody was shaken. "My god, Jake. I had no idea you took such a chance. Who was she?"

The admiral replied. "I swore I wouldn't tell anybody. Until tonight I haven't told about the incident. Her name, or that of her husband, isn't important. For a long time I was worried that she might tell someone. But she maintained a discreet distance at parties, while discussing history with me. I always wondered if the admiral hadn't known what she did with young officers.

His eyes were misty when he finished. Jody took his hand and whispered, "Thanks for sharing that tender moment Jake. Do you ever think of her?"

"I did for a long time, but life went on. I ended up with my own stars on my shoulders and the best wife in the world. I love you more than I could ever tell, but this cougar thing makes me think I'd like to do something special for you, let me think about it for a couple days."

They sat quietly for a long time, then Jody walked over and kissed her husband on the forehead and said, "Goodnight my lover with a wonderful secret. I hope you never forget her, and may be someday you'll think of her when you and I are making love." Then she went to bed, and hoped Jake would awaken her when he got in bed.

He did, and it was sweet and wonderful. When they finished both had been crying.

The next morning Jake said, "Darling I want to tell you something."

Oh oh Jody thought, this must be what he didn't finish the other night. She looked at her husband and waited.

"Jody I love you more than words can describe, but I don't own you. I know fully how strong your libido is. I also know there are times you must want more than a septuagenarian can give. Please go on that cruise and be a cougar. Be a wild one, a licentious one. Meet a young man and show him what grown up love is all about. Then meet another. You'll have three days. Meet a half dozen if you wish. I won't be jealous, I'll be proud. If you like when you get back you can share as many details as you wish. I get a vicarious thrill out of hearing such things."

Jody, a non-religious woman, uttered, "God bless you my husband."

A couple days later Jody called her friend Gloria, "Hey sex pot, need a roommate on that cruise?"

A couple weeks later, they boarded the ship. Gloria had given her friend some ideas. "First don't look slutty. These guys are looking for class. Sure they will fuck you silly but they want to think you're just a little bit nicer than what they been getting. Actually hou are. Your use of the language bespeaks a lady of culture. Wear a nice outfit that bespeaks professional, educated executive, or in your case, dress naturally. I think for the first night a cocktail dress with bit of cleavage, and a slit skirt which will give a flash of thigh, will be perfect. You will be given small flower. You should wear it over your right ear. That is an Hawaiian custom indicating you're not taken. The brighter the color, the more anxious you are supposed to be.

On the other hand, once you and your love go to our stateroom, and I hope its often, don't hold back. I know how passionate you can be. Let it go Jody. Let it all go. And for Pete's sake play the field. Everybody else will. This isn't the time to go wild, not to look for commitment!"

Once underway the announcement was made that all cougar passengers were invited to a mixer on the stern commencing at sundown. .As it grew dark and San Diego disappeared behind them. MaryAnn, put on her chic, sheer, beige, cocktail dress, carefully placed a bright red rose over her right ear, checked herself in the mirror, and accompanied her friend to the fantail for the mixer.

It looked as if the cruise line had hit upon a winner. In addition to the casual passengers who simply wanted to see Ensenada and Catalina, hundreds of middle-aged women, plus even more young men were on board. The initial drinks were complimentary. Jody chose a glass of Champaign, said "good luck" to Gloria and walked alone to the taffrail where she looked back at her hometown disappearing over the horizon.

Before long a tall, handsome man, young enough to be her son approached. "Hello, saying goodbye to San Diego?

She gave him the biggest smile possible and said, "Yes it's gone now, along with all my inhibitions." That ought to set the tone.

"Hey, what inhibitions could a cougar have?" As he talked he took particular notice of her bright red rose. Then he turned his gaze down to her boobs straining against the thin material of her dress.

"Actually I have very few, except those imposed on me by society. And if I under stand advertisements society's norms just wont be interfering. Delightful sense of freedom huh?" Then she took up at him and introduced herself, "I'm Gloria with no last name."

"I'm Mac with no first or last name."

"Easy to remember, I hope you are someone famous traveling incognito. Now, are you going to ask a prowling cougar to dance?"

As expected the dance floor filled quickly and most of the songs were romantic, and slow. Mac wonder if he'd have to fight for each inch gained in the seduction. Jody dispelled that. She moved in close, closer than she would have back on dry land. It was now about two drinks into the evening, enough to chase away any bugaboos of propriety. When Mac's hand move to the bare part of her back Jody made a slight purring sound.

Mac looked down at her and asked, "You say something."

She followed with a big smile and, "I said growwwwwelll."

"How appropriate!" Then he kissed her on the forehead and moved his hands down, down to her ass. That did it, she had deliberately left her panties off, knowing from experience that nothing excited a man more than feeling nothing but bare skin under a this dress. And it worked, he pulled her to him and she felt his erection.

Then she pulled his face to hers and brushed her lips across his, smiled and kept their faces close. Mac leaned forward and the next kiss was a real one, becoming a passionate one. She felt his tongue on her lips and opened her mouth. There, among a few dozen others doing much the same, they were in the throes of foreplay. And it was working. Jody pressed back harder against his erection. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. His hand dropped to her breast and he worked his way inside to feel a nipple. She even reached down and groped him through his trousers.

Jesus, she was a prowling growling cougar.! Then, taking the lead as expected, she said, "Mac, let's take a walk around the promenade deck and see how hot we can make one another." They walked off hand in hand passing Gloria dancing with her own young stud. Gloria gave her a thumbs up. "Give it to 'em Jody, she called." This surely wasn't a genteel dance at the officers' club. Jody reflected on how free she felt, free enough to be as wanton as a wild animal. She certainly felt the part.

As they left and walked under the shelter of the deck above, Mac's on her ass. Mac seemed unable to keep his hands off it. She put her arm around him and felt his hard body pressing against her. When they came to an alcove by a lifeboat stanchion, then walked out of the way of traffic. Again with the hot kisses. She felt his hand at the zipper at the back of her dress. She dropped her hands to his pants and unzipped them, reached inside, and pull out a very hard penis. He dropped her dress and started at the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen.

"They are the handiwork of one of the best reconstructive surgeons in Beverly Hills, changing me from a 34C to 36D. I like to think my husband bought them for your enjoyment."

And enjoy they did. He bent over, took one then the other, in his mouth. Then he buried his face between them. Jody held his head tightly against her. They were so engrossed they didn't notice the commotion taking place just a few feet farther back in the alcove. She looked over her shoulder and saw two of the cougar crew engaged in their own sexual escapade, escape they had passed by foreplay. A somewhat chunky woman with pendulous tits swaying was leaning against the bulkhead while a much younger black guy, pants around his legs, was pounding it to her dog fashioned.

"Oh my god Mac, let's watch this." The she moved closer, close enough to touch them. He moved in behind her. One of his arms encircled her and he grasped her tit. The his other hand worked its way inside her split skirt and his finger made its way onto her clit. This was a new experience for Jody, and she guessed, for her paramour as well. He may have been young, but he was great at foreplay. Only inches from the other action she started undulating her hips. The orgasms came as if scheduled. The lady getting it dog fashioned was nearly screaming with delight, telling her lover to "shove that black cock in me hard, hard goddamn you, fuck me hard. oh Christ cum in me. DO IT DO IT DO IT."

And DO IT he did. After a few hard strokes Jody reached down and squeezed his balls. He buried it in his cougar's pussy, said, "OOOOH MY GOD," quivered and held it tight inside her. That set Jody off she followed with her own "OH MY GOD," shook her hips violently and had her first orgasm of the cruise. Mac standing so closely that his cock was pushing her dress in the crack of her ass grabbed her hips, and Jody felt him cum on her lovely black cocktail dress.

As they were all adjusting their clothes and as Jody tried to get used to a big wet spot on her ass, she got a good look at the other guy. He was a nice looking young man, and the opportunity for interracial sex had always fascinated her. She hoped to meet him later.

But now it was time to make their way back to Jody's room. She still wanted to feel him inside her. She hoped she wouldn't meet the wrong people somehow. Her wish wasn't granted by the fickle finger of chance. When they got into the elevator another couple, dressed as if for dinner was on there. She gave them her bravest smile and hoped it wasn't obvious she had just engaged in sex under the poop deck. She was sure she was wrong when she and Mac walked off and the other, and very proper looking, lady gasped as she looked at the back of her dress.

Inside the stateroom, Jody surreptitiously started recording with a small digital tape recorder and placed it on the bed beside them. Maybe Jake would like authentic sound effects of her adventure as well as her description?

Then stepping out of her dress, she said, "okay big boy. we had a wonderful foreplay, now the real McCoy."

Mac, said, "Okay but I'm not sure I can do it so soon."

Jody pushed him back on the bed, moved on top, kissed him, and answered, "Leave your erection to me, big guy."

She then grasped his balls, and slid down his body, pausing to suck on and nibble his nipples, something Jake had taught her to do. He explained men's nipples were as sensitive as women's. God, he was a wonderful husband. Mac seemed to like it. He murmured, "Oh Christ cougar that is wonderful. Just don't take a bite out of me."

Then down to his balls. She kissed, licked, and sucked on each in turn. By this time she was hoping she didn't overdo it. Her goal was to have missionary sex with him. But he was still not hard, not as hard as a young stud ought to be. She looked up at him, gave him an air kiss, then put her mouth over his cock. As she moved up and down, her finger went to his anus where she probed, then pushed her way inside. Mac gasped and shove his cock at her. It was rock hard now.

"Okay big boy time to fuck a cougar." she lay back legs spread and urged him on top. He hesitated only long enough to bury his face in her triangle. She had a winner here. He was even more exciting with his tongue than he had been with his finger. As he licked and probed she wrapped her legs around him. Soon she was on the verge again.

"NOW, NOW, DO IT DEAR BOY. DO IT HARD AND FAST.'

Mac moved on top. She raised her ass and guided it in. They moved together and he buried it. I was tremendous. Soon Jody wrapped his legs around herself and started babbling incoherently. Then the long low growl oooooooohhhhhh ooooooooh. She moved against him violently as he slammed it to her hard. It was one of her best.

And he fucked her and fucked her. Finally he said, "Oh god darling, I can't cum."

This was old hat to an experienced cougar like her. She moved her right leg inside his left one to make it tighter. Then she asked "Who was your first sweetheart?"

"MaryAnn. She was sixteen, I eighteen."

Jody asked, "Did you do this to her?"

"On no. She wanted to but I said we should wait. I always regretted it."

q"Okay, do it hard and call me "MaryAnn."

The pace returned to frantic. Mac held his older lover so hard he crushed her tits. Still she urged him on. She returned his plunges into her body with a piston like counter move. both were now babbling. Jody commenced saying, "Mac oh Mac, you're so big. Do it. Oh god it feels so good do it. Fuck me Mac.

Mac did just that, and with a vim and spirit she had not felt in many years. And he called her MaryAnn, for a while.

Than as it started to happen he gave those rapid short strokes, gave her a quick kiss, then said, "Jody, Jody, god how I love you Jody."

They both quivered and it happened. They lay together for a while. Then Jody caressed her lovers face and murmured, "You were wonderful Mac. Absolutely wonderful. Did you mean it when you said 'I love you Jody.' "

12