Jody Goes on a Cougar Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues on the high seas.
3.9k words
4.23
49.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Mac gave his cougar one last kiss and crawled off, leaving a trail, "You are neat, young man. I even like that souvenir you just left on my leg." Jody said. "In fact I like everything about you."

"Then why can't we just stay together the rest of the cruise," he asked.

"Because, darling, it is a game, an unusual game to be sure, but it's one where I set the rules. The most important of which is that a cougar and her cub be uncommitted, free to seek hedonism to the nth degree. And if we spent all our time together for the three days of the cruise we'd lose the game."

"Damned old woman! When did you get to write the rules?"

Gloria saw red for a moment, but figured it was little more than a lover's spat. She sighed and said "I wrote them because it's my body and I do with it as I please. That's a change from the rules back on dry land." She paused and softened her tone, "Don't take it so hard. Go mix some more. Look for a hot babe named Gloria. She's my age and a lovely blond. If you don't find her, she'll find you. You won't regret it. I'll guarantee you that within an hour of meeting her, you'll forget about me.." Jody said. "Not that I'll feel good about that, but like a cougar, I'll be on the prowl myself. Now begone!"

Mac reached over, gave Jody a quick kiss, caressed her nude back, finished dressing and made his way down to the fantail where several couples were still dancing . . . and groping."

Jody gave Mac a half hour head start, then put on a change of clothes. Her others were rendered unusable by the action near the lifeboat. As before, she left her panties behind. When she got to mixer, her cub was gone. She asked herself, "I miss him already. Wonder if he's been nailed by Gloria so soon. Maybe she and I can compare notes. He is a dandy."

Soon a fellow about thirty approached, "Hi, I haven't seen you here. I'm Bryan."

"Hello Bryan. I was here earlier, but I got busy real quick." Certain the ambiance of the party and her big smile would carry the message she didn't explain. She had already been a successful hunter, and that was what the party was all about.

Bryan and she started their own cougar party ritual. It was like thousand other dates, a bit hesitant with a feint and parry, but in this case both knew where it was going. They danced. She moved in close. He groped her ass. She smiled at him when his face showed he his surprise and joy upon learning there was merely a thin dress between his hand and it's coveted prize. She could feel the heat of his cub paw when he groped. Then a kiss. She moved close The next kiss was longer and hotter. Next he copped a feel of her titties. She didn't object. He said, "Like to take a walk Jody?"

"Yes, it's a beautiful night."

They walked away hand in hand Jody was interested in who was doing what to whom, and wondered where Gloria was. She was certain her friend was not sitting in the stateroom watching TV or reading a book. A few steps and she and Bryan would stop, embrace, and make out like high school kids, except she let him go immediately to second base Then they approached the davit where she and Mac plus an unknown couple had had their own special adventure a couple hours earlier. And again she heard something. She recognized both voices. One was the young black guy who had been boinking the rotund woman at that every spot.

The other was even more recognizable. "Oh you are one magnificent bastard. Wait until we get back to the room; I'll show you what 45 years experience will do for an old broad." That was her Gloria's voice coming from the shadows.

She laughed out loud. "Atta girl Gloria, give him the old whatfor." The young man was about to get the fucking of his life.

Jody could see the guy's hand under her roomie's dress, obviously getting his finger wet. Gloria called, "Hey that you roomie? Isn't this party wonderful? I'm about to consummate my second wild love affair. Like to come along and watch?"

"It can't be that unusual. I've seen you in action you know. But I'll be along later. Enjoy yourself."

"If this guy lives up to his promises they'll hear me screaming up on the bridge." With that Gloria, just a little tipsy, walked off with her young lover.

"I'm not in the mood for voyeurism tonight. Bryan. You have a stateroom?"

Relieved he wasn't going to get an excuse to avoid sex he replied, "God yes, let's hope my buddy isn't using it."

He took her hand and they walked down the corridor, past the one where Gloria was engaged with her lover of the moment. When they passed it they stopped. Modern naval architectural engineering wasn't to the task of keeping these noises from filtering out the door.

First was the black guy, "Damn you white bitch. I'm going to fuck you til you scream."

Her roomie's answer was, "Yes, you black stud. I'll scream for more. You ate enough pussy. Now I want the real stuff, and don't forget to make me scream."

Jody felt her partner tense as he hugged her, "Oh my god!" he said.

It was on to Bryan's room then out on the veranda, Jody wanted to liven things up. She wasn't in the mood for plain old sex. She put her arms around her young lover, caressed his cheek and asked, "What is your special fantasy, especially one with a cougar?"

"Frankly, Jody, cougars have always been my fantasy."

"We're alone. We will soon be undressed. Please be frank. Has your fantasy been about any middle-aged lady in particular? Your Mom? Aunt? Family Friend? Who do you think of when you're all alone, in the shower, and your hand wanders down to this?" She groped his crotch. Jody knew enough about men to understand how their minds worked.

"Aunt Kathy. Mom's sister. She's about your age. I saw her naked when I was eight. She didn't seem to mind. I don't know if she has any idea how excited the thought of that has made me."

Jody didn't quite know why but this conversation was more arousing than any of the kisses or fondling they had done so far. She persisted, "What do you imagine doing with her?"

"I always imagine our being alone, and something happening on the spur of the moment. Maybe an innocent kiss goes haywire and runs out of control. God, I've done it so many times with her in my imagination."

Jody led him back into the room, sat him on the sofa. "Excuse me one minute," she said. "I'll be right back out."

She went into the bathroom, rummaged through some clothes and found a pair of panties, the sheer ones she'd taken off when she got dressed for the mixer. She put them on and went to sit beside her young cub.

"So Bryan, your mom said she wouldn't be back until tomorrow. She asked me to look in on you."

The young man immediately picked up on the game. "Gosh Kathy, that's nice. What would you like to talk about."

"Oh I'm always interested in what young men are doing nowadays. How old are you now."

Bryan paused as if counting, "I'm fourteen."

"That's interesting. Almost puberty. Bet things are changing in your young life. Feel more grown up than you did last year?"

"I . . . uh . . . I'm kinda uncomfortable talking about it."

"I'm sure you are. My son had that problem when he was your age. And my husband told me all abut the uncertainties of growing up. He told me that his biggest worry was that he'd stay a virgin longer than any of the other guys."

"Uh did he."

Jody/Kathy smiled like a nice older aunt and replied, "Oh no Bryan. I started dating him early. We learned the facts of life together. And it was just like it said in the books. He was good too. Said he practiced by himself by imagining himself to be with an older woman."

Bryan was obviously affected by the way his cougar described what had been his own younger years. He blurted, "Yes, Aunt Kathy, I think of you.

Jody leaned closer, "Oh my god! Really. I don't know what to say." Then he grabbed her, pawed her, managed to get the top of her dress undone. She covered her eyes but peeked as the kid gaped at her mature titties. Then he pushed her down on the couch, forced her dress up to her waist. and made her gasp as he pulled off her panties, always a special moment on the way to seduction.

The game was just what Jody needed. She feigned resistance, but it wasn't necessary. Bryan was living the game so well she couldn't have broken loose if she'd really tried. He held her down while he pulled his pants down. Then he moved on top and entered her, violently. Jody tried to move away but her lover was on top and already moving inside her. She said, "Bryan stop it! I'm your aunt. Oooh my God boy don't do this." All while hoping he wouldn't stop of course.

He didn't. And she soon stopped her faux resistance. This was the sort of thing she had hoped would happen. Bryan, rather than finishing after a stroke or two, as a young boy might, was now in full stride. He "forced" his lips on hers, and his tongue into her mouth. She felt his young, hard body pressed against her tits.

Soon she couldn't even pretend any longer. This was just too good! She now met every stroke with as much gusto as he had when slamming it to her Soon roles, ages, and state of puberty were forgotten in the frenzied fucking going on in room 2305 D deck. Role playing or not. This was real, and it was sensual, erotic beyond belief. His every stroke sent wonderful vibrations throughout her body. Contrary to what she had feared, she didn't have to fake an orgasm, and it was a wonderful one. My god Bryan ooooh god you are wonderful. Fuck me hard dear boy. Hold me tight and do it.

In reply he grunted, gave it a huge shove, said "I love you Aunt Kathy" and she felt his orgasm.

They lay entwined. She pulled his face to hers and gave him another kiss, a sweet one without tongues. She looked up at him, caressed his cheek, and said, "Hey we are good at this aren't we?"

"Oh my god yes." A pause, then "I doubt Aunt Kathy herself would have been that exciting."

"That my young cub is something I think you'd best leave as a fantasy. There are other cougars around. Help one seduce you. We ain't all that bad as you may have just noticed. Now, I want you to go find one, and I'm going back to my room to see if Gloria has calmed down yet."

"Jody?"

":Yes Bryan?"

"It may seem gauche to say so, but I love you."

She turned and blew him a kiss as she left the room, thinking I could have said that myself but it would have been gauche itself.

She let herself in the room, mildly surprised that Gloria was still there. "Not out on the prowl wildcat?" she asked.

Gloria gave herself a long, luxurious stretch and replied, "No. I want to let myself just enjoy the afterglow. Isn't it wonderful to be as lusty and wanton as we want?"

"Oh indeed it is." Soon the two woman were exchanging experiences as might a couple teenage boys who had grasped a real titty. Jody's eyes lit up as she described the two cubs she'd nailed. She was proud of helping the first have his second erection in a few minutes, and helping the second role play his dream. Nor did she disguise the tremendous sexual thrill she got from both.

Then she asked, "And how about you? You were making all sorts of noise with that young black guy. Was he really that great?"

A long pause then Gloria answered, "Yes that was for real, but I helped construct the ambiance. Both of us were looking for that special thrill of doing what for most of our lives was the unthinkable. And, as always, I had to investigate the age old myth."

Jody giggled and asked, "What about it then? Did he have a foot long dick? Maybe five inches around."

"No, and if he had the screams you heard coming through the door would not have been screams of passion. I may consider myself a cougar but I'm very much human. . . perhaps a bit more adventurous than most, but human."

"It is enticing and I'm tempted."

"Go on! If it isn't now it'll have to be never. You've never been in a situation where you can ignore custom plus those buffoons who insist everything be done according to some sense of propriety. Hunt him down and nail him. His name is Jason by the way." a pause and she added, "just don't call him Jasper, or, god forbid, boy. That is until you are both undressed, then anything goes."

"What'll he call me?"

"Whatever he pleases, that is one hard body you'll be tangling with."

Gloria then took the conversation one step further than they had ever ventured before., "In this no-holds-barred" atmosphere how far you willing to go?"

Jody "As long as it has that external appendage. I can handle only so much, even on a cougar cruise"

Then she realized Jody was staring down the front of her nightie. "Sorry love."

Gloria shook it off, "In case you change your mind look for a hot redhead, about the same shade as yours, about 35. Her name is Jeanie."

"Good night you dirty minded cougar."

They both went to bed and slept soundly, pleasant dreams rushing through their heads. .

The next day was just about like any day at sea on any luxury liner. Another mixer for the cougar party was scheduled for that night, but the morning and afternoon's activities were gambling, a book signing by a historian, and simply lolling about. Perhaps for a cougar it was a respite from the hectic efforts to nail a handsome, or semi-handsome, cub. Jody took advantage of the free time to tweak a story she was writing, a nice warm, fuzzy, story for a mainline magazine. She smiled at the incongruity of her sometimes unrestrained lifestyle and words she placed before millions of readers.

"I wonder just what my limits for sexual abandon are?" she mused.

She was about to find out. Gloria, unbothered by limits or much of anything else, was off playing poker. Jody went to lunch alone, and was pleasantly surprised when she seated alone at a table for two in a corner. Soon, as is the custom, the waiter brought another person to fill the empty chair. And what a person he brought! She was the sort would stop conversations just by walking into a room. Jody looked at the newcomer, noted she also wore a cougar nametag and said, "Hello. I'm Jody."

The latecomer took Jody's hand, gave it a friendly squeeze and said, "Hello Jody. You have to hand it to Gloria. She must have tipped that guy a twenty to get me pushed to the head of the line and seated before someone else nailed you. I'm the infamous Jeanie."

Jody nearly dropped the glass she was holding. She did splash some of the ice water it down the front of her dress.

Jeanie nearly giggled as she asked, "Nervous are we? And I thought you were the leading predator in the pack."

For once Jody, the wordsmith, was at a loss for word. She was immensely relieved when the waiter returned to take their orders. Cougars references to sex were set aside in favor of innocuous subjects like the weather. This continued through lunch. Then over coffee Jeanie broached the subject again ."I'm sorry I made you nervous with my remarks."

"Honestly, Jeanie, I don't know what upset me so much. I'm never at a loss for words, but this time . . . " Her voice trailed off.

"We all have a line that we never intended to cross, Sorry, if you want, I'll simply walk away."

Almost too quickly Jody responded, "Oh no! Er, I mean you are nice and I'd like to be friends. Honest, I'm at loose ends this afternoon and would be glad to talk to you." She didn't think she made things better. Nor did she know just where she wanted this conversation to go.

"Friends it is then," said Jeanie. "I think we could be good friends."

Jody laid her hand on that of her new friend and said, "Yes good friends."

Jeanie's voice was barely discernable when she added, "Really, really good friends?"

By now a strange, new, exciting compulsion had taken possession of Jody. She was breathing hard as she answered, "I want this to happen, Jeanie."

Her new friend said, "I don't think we ought to share this with anybody, including your roomie. Let's go to my stateroom. I'm all alone in it. . . except when entertaining of course. And don't look so anxious. Folks will wonder what sort of cougar you are." It was just the right touch. Both were laughing like a couple old friends as they left the room.

Once in the stateroom Jody found it was easier than she thought it would be. Jeanie was as confident with her as she, herself, had been with the pair of young cubs. All awkward moments were quickly smoothed over. For starters her older friend and asked, "Have you ever kissed, really kissed, another woman?"

Back came a whispered, "No."

Jeanie put her arms around Jody and said, "Kiss me like a man would a woman, and make it passionate."

Jody moved in close, so close she could feel her partner's breasts pressing against her own. Her friend subtly moved against them. Jody's nervousness was being placed by another feeling: lust. Jody put her lips on Jeanie's. It was a nice sweet kiss at first. Then Jody ran her tongue along her lover's lips. Those lips parted and soon they were having a hot Frenchie. The mechanics of it were almost that of kissing a male except the roles were reversed, but the passion was starting to overwhelm Jody.

Like so many men had done to her, she let her hands wander down to her partner's ass. Somehow she hadn't expected to find that Jeanie was wearing panties -- much as had Jody herself. She broke off the kiss, backed off a few inches, looked Jeanie in the eye, and said, "Oh my god! You are advertising it!."

"It gets better. Is this really your first time?"

"Yes, at least so far, I might stay here for the rest of the cruise." Then she resumed the kissing and pulled the other woman's dress up and fondled bare skin. Jeanie reciprocated by unfastening Jody's shorts and pulling them down. The two moved together, bare skin against bare skin, all while exchanging wet kisses.

Jody whispered, "Let me do this darling." She unbuttoned Jody's blouse and pulled it aside. Then she unfastened the clasp at the front of the bra. Jody's recently reconstructed tits were bare. "Now do the same to me." Somehow Jody managed to control her shaking fingers and she bared her partner's tits, smaller but lovely, tits.

Then the younger woman pressed them against her partner, nipple tight against nipple. Jody was having feelings she never had before.

As she caressed the double set of mammary glands she teased, "So, cougar, how you like being a dyke?"

"Does this make me that?"

"Not as they usually use the word. We're just a couple oversexed women. What do you want to do now?"

"I kissed you as a man kisses a woman. Now I want to do it all that way. Will you tell me what you want?"

"Let's get undressed sweetheart."

Soon they were lying side by side and naked on the bed. Jeanie started her instructions. "Start kissing me at the forehead and move down, nuzzle, kiss, or lick everything that looks good. Take as long as you like, and pause as long as you like. The sun hasn't dipped below the yardarm yet. We have all day.""

It all looked good. The journey down was punctuated by whispered sounds of passion from both, sounds which contributed to the excitement of the new adventure to the cougar.

"Oh god I love that. Suck on them. Oh yes suck on each of them in turn. Let your hand roam just as men have done to you. . . now let me suck your lovely titties."

Once started Jody was proceeding full speed ahead. She moved up over her partner and placed her titties over her face. First she felt tongue on nipples, then lips, finally one then the other was engulfed in a wet mouth. She shut her eyes and tried to determine if this was different. Then she stopped being analytical. This was simply passion and she decided to simply enjoy it.

Then a slight push on her shoulders by Jeanie and she moved down and was facing her moment of truth. She looked up and saw an anxious face looking down on her. "Go ahead. Your earliest boyfriend probably felt like you do now, and he came back for more didn't he." Jeanie gave her another nudge and she did it. She certainly knew what to do. She didn't expect it would be so exciting. She dived in so far she had to back off a bit to breathe. Jeanie didn't help a bit by wrapping her legs around her face and moving against it, with "oooh my sweet angel. oooh god darling."

12