Jody Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the drill. Stephanie had been using her strap-on to fuck my ass for almost two years. Brad got me to spread my legs farther apart to give him better access, then he used a glob of lube around my asshole and eased a finger into me. As I relaxed, he eased two fingers into me, lubing me up and stretching me out.

I looked back and could see my limp little dick hanging between my legs, as he slathered more lube all over his dick. He got up behind me and I could feel his super stiff rod around my ass and near my useless prick and balls. He grabbed my hips with one hand as his other hand guided his cock to my backdoor. He slid the tip just into my ass. He let go of his dick and grabbed my hips with both hands as he slowly pushed his prick in me an inch at a time, easing back a little several times as he did, then slipping it a bit further in.

Brad was bigger than Stephanie's strap-on, and I couldn't believe how wonderfully full I felt as he got balls deep in my ass. He paused once he was all the way in.

"Baby, you are so fucking tight and so fucking wonderful, I can hardly stand it."

With that, he began fucking my ass, slowly and gently at first, then faster and harder as we went along. As he did, he leaned forward and slid his hands from my hips to my boobs, which he squeezed and fondled as he pumped his dick in my ass. After a little while, he began to breathe harder, panting and moaning, which I could hardly hear over my own moans. He eased his hands back to my hips and held me tight as he plunged his cock deep into my ass where I could feel him throb and spurt as he came in me.

I was surprised he had anything left after the way he'd cum in my mouth. I could feel his weight on my back, as he lost himself in his orgasm. Finally his dick stopped throbbing, and he lifted his weight slightly off me. He kissed the base of my neck, then kissed his way down my back as he eased himself out of my ass.

Brad rolled over onto the bed, and pulled me back on top of him. He kissed and stroked me as we both cooled down, and I could feel his cum starting to leak out of my ass.

"Baby, I know this wasn't how you planned to spend your night, but thank you. Being with you is delicious."

"I didn't think I like it, but I really did. I'd say you were the best male lover I've ever had, but since you're the only one, I'm not sure how much that means."

He gave me a little smile that told me he'd gotten the joke, and kissed me again.

"I never thought about being with someone trans before, and certainly not someone who still had a prick, but you were so beautiful, I couldn't resist. And it was worth it."

"It was worth it for me too."

"You'll stay the night?"

"If you want me to."

He kissed me and hugged me very tight. I could feel his cock beginning to stir again.

"As great as this was, I really wish you had a pussy. I'd love to fuck your pussy."

"I wish I had a pussy too."

I couldn't believe I said that, even as I did say it, but I meant it.

"If you're serious, baby, I'll pay for the surgery and I'll make the arrangements. I just want a chance to fuck that pussy, once it's healed and ready."

"And I want you to."

I knew I had started to feel some attraction to men, even before that night, but I'd tried to ignore it and deny it. I was still attracted to women, and felt certain I always would, but now I was willing to swing both ways.

I sucked Brad off again, though he sweetly washed his dick off before I did. I guess he didn't want to taste his shit on my lips any more than I wanted to taste it. He fucked my ass a couple more times before we were both exhausted and curled up together in bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to Brad caressing my boob. I moaned in pleasure and rolled over to kiss him. We kissed and stroked each other for a while before he fucked my ass once more. It was starting to get a bit sore from all the attention it had gotten between last night and that morning. After we cooled down from that, he swatted my ass, and told me to go get cleaned up, and he'd see me at lunch.

...

Brad signed the purchase contract. He later told me that he probably would have anyway, but he was so taken with me, that he wanted to see if he could sweeten the deal. Brad, Stephanie, and I met for lunch and he gave Stephanie the signed agreement.

"Jody, babe, I talked to a friend of mine. If you are serious about the surgery, he has a friend who'll schedule it for this Friday."

Stephanie looked shocked, so Brad and I had to explain.

"Brad offered to pay for gender correction surgery for me, and I accepted."

"What does that mean for us?"

"Stephanie, darling, you've had other women lovers. And I've been a woman in every way except between the legs. It isn't a problem for me. Do you have a problem with it?"

"I was concerned that you were going to leave me for Brad."

"No, but every once in a while, you might have to share me with Brad. Since you sent me to be with him last night, I'm not sure why that would be a problem."

Stephanie leaned over and kissed me tenderly, and stroked my hair.

"As long as you're my girl, it's fine."

The following Friday, Brad escorted me to the office of the doctor. Stephanie couldn't be there that day, but would be there the next day. The doctor had me strip, and checked me out. He stretched out my limp dick and said there was enough there for a decent sized vagina. I would have trouble taking a man who was more than seven inches long, but I didn't see an issue. Most men are smaller than that, and Brad was about six and a half, and anyway I didn't plan on fucking any other men besides him.

The doctor said it was obvious that I'd been on hormone replacement therapy for well over a year, and I showed him pictures of me from more than a year earlier dressed as a woman. Apparently the AMA folks are real sticklers for making sure that someone who gets the surgery has been living as a woman for over a year. I clearly had, so there was no problem. I could even show where I'd been on HRT for a year and a half.

"Jody, are you sure you want to go ahead with this? This surgery is not reversible and even if you change your mind after surgery, you will never have a natural penis again."

"My penis is useless as it is. I can't get a hard-on any longer and the last few times I did, I couldn't keep it long enough to do any good."

"That's occasionally one of the side effects of HRT. If that's your only concern, you could take some testosterone supplements, and you might be able to get an erection again."

I thought about it, looked at Brad, then turned to the doctor.

"No, doctor, I want to go ahead with this."

"Well Jody, I see that your breasts a b-cup. Would you like implants to make them bigger?"

"I've been happy with them. Brad, what do you think?"

"Baby, if you're happy with them, so am I."

I signed a bunch of papers, authorizing God only knows what all. The doctor told me not to bother getting dressed, that the surgery would be that afternoon, and they would get me a hospital gown in the meantime.

"I'll give you two some private time together. The nurse will be in shortly to begin prepping you for surgery."

The doctor left and Brad kissed me and told me that he and Stephanie would be with me all the way.

I can't tell you much about the surgery, as I was out of it. As the doctor explained it, they remove the erectile tissue in the penis, invert the skin and use it to form the new vagina. They use the skin around the balls to form the labia. They have to be careful through the process. Done improperly, the colon can be punctured, since they are displacing some of that for the new vagina.

This doctor was one of the best and he assured me there was little chance of problems, though there was no surgery that was 100% safe. They pack out the new vagina to give it shape for the first couple of days. After the packing was removed, I had to begin using a dilator to keep the vagina stretched out as it should be.

"You won't really be able to use the vagina for sex for probably three months or so. We'll do regular follow ups to make sure everything is fine and tell you when you're ready."

"What about anal?"

"We are doing a lot of work down there and you're going to walk with difficulty for a while. I would avoid anal for several weeks, at least."

"Anything else?"

"You won't have the normal flow of fluids that other women have, so you'll need to use lube for vaginal sex, and you'll probably want to douche after your boyfriend comes inside you."

Brad held my hand as I went under, and I woke up to Stephanie holding my hand. My legs almost buckled under me when I first tried to stand, but Brad, Stephanie, and a nurse helped me stay on my feet as I walked the tiniest bit. By the time I left the clinic, I could walk, at least for a hundred yards or so. It was weeks before I felt halfway back to normal.

Stephanie and I went home and she nursed me for a week, before returning to work. I stayed out another week before coming back. It took just over three months before the doctor cleared me for vaginal sex. Of course Stephanie used her strap-on to inaugurate me. She had to be gentle, but I was surprised how great it felt. I had my first vaginal orgasm courtesy of that strap-on.

A couple of days later Brad came to town to fuck my pussy, just as I'd promised. It was funny, Brad and I had fucked several times that first night, but somehow I was worried that he'd be disappointed in me. Brad was as sweet and tender as ever, as he kissed me and slowly undressed me and himself. As before, Brad spent a long time kissing and petting me.

He spent a long time kissing and sucking on my boobs, before he even touched my pussy. He stroked it sweetly and gently, and between that and what he was doing to my boobs, I had my first orgasm that night.

I was as nervous as a virgin as Brad ranged over me, lubed up his dick and began to ease it into my pussy. Stephanie's strap-on was nice, but a real prick felt amazing as he slowly entered me until I could feel his balls against me and his loins tightly up to mine. I bit my lip and looked at Brad, who smiled and kissed me.

"Baby, you are beautiful and wonderful, and I've been waiting for this for a long time."

With that, he began fucking my pussy, slowly at first and picking up speed. It felt so good, I couldn't even remember why I'd ever been hesitant to be with a man. I couldn't believe it as I felt my pussy tighten around his prick and my muscles contracted and released, starting at my pussy, running up through my torso, and down both arms and legs. I was fucking him back just as hard and fast as he was fucking me, when he plunged deep in and I felt him cum deep inside me.

A little later I had my first 69 with a guy as Brad licked his cum out of my pussy as I licked it off his dick. Brad and I fucked more times that night than I could count, including fucking my ass, once for old time's sake. I knew I'd never leave Stephanie, as long as she didn't mind sharing me with Brad occasionally. I know I'm going to enjoy sharing my body with them both for as long as they want me.