Jody's Dad

Story Info
Ginger and Jody seduce Jody's dad with mum's help.
5.2k words
4.55
54.8k
47
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
115 Followers

My apologies that this is not a stand alone story and you should read them in order.

1. Pre Graduation Party

2. Home Video Circa 1980

3. Jody's Plan

4. Seduction of Parents

All participants are over 18 years old.

*****

My name is Ginger, as is my hair colour. I'm a natural redhead, with pale freckled skin. I am 18 years old and tall, slim and top heavy. I guess my breasts are considered large for my 5' 10" 130-pound frame, but I think I look pretty nice.

My close friends call me 'The Drama Queen' simply because I'm into acting, dance, singing and basically drama. I'm planning on studying dramatic arts in college next year.

It's Tuesday morning and I just arrived at school to meet my friends Jody, Janet and Bridget before classes started. Jody and I agreed to tell the girls what happened with her mum yesterday. I started telling the story since Jody was feeling a little awkward talking about the incest side of the story.

"Yesterday Jody and I seduced her mum at Jody's house," I started.

Bridget and Janet were wide eyed and open mouthed, the two of them.

"It was something out of a lesbian erotica novel. 'Young woman seduces her mother with girlfriends help' sort of thing. I must say it was exciting, scary, nerve-racking and incredibly fun! Jody's mum is really very nice and sexy too. We three had an awesome time together." I continued.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Bridget, "Tell us all the details."

"Okay," I said, "Jody had me over to help her seduce her mum. We went to her bedroom before her mum got home and left the door open so she could accidentally see into the room when she got home. Jody and I started making out before she arrived so she'd catch us with Jody's tongue in my cunt," I continued, causing myself to get worked up again.

"Jody was eating out my pussy real good when I saw her mum peeking in the doorway. She was just staring at us with open mouth, so I asked her to come in and join us."

"Right, that's when Ginger and I stood up naked together and walked over to mum and led her hand in hand to my bed. I asked mum to show me how she makes love to a woman and we got her to eat Ginger's pussy for us," said Jody.

"Yes, and we continued having sex with Jody's mum almost until Jody's dad got home. It was awesome!" I said.

"But what's next is really going to be mind blowing! Jody's mum is going to help us get Jody's dad to have sex with her and if I'm lucky, me too. We'll both lose our virginity to her dad. If all goes to plan by Friday night Jody and I will have experienced a real cock in our pussies, not just a fake strap on dildo. No offence to the Impaler, but I don't think it can hold a candle to a real cock."

"I think we should ask dad if he would deflower all four of us girls before the Graduation Party that's coming in less than 2 weeks. Some real experience would be helpful for the party we have planned," said Jody.

"One step at a time, let's get 'daddy' involved first, then I too am game to have your dad fuck my technically virgin pussy," added Janet.

"Don't worry about it, Janet, Jody's mum is going to have him ready, willing and able to take us on. She's going to be talking dirty and role playing as Jody all week for him to get his motor revved up," I said. "Apparently he's already taken notice that Jody is grown up so it shouldn't take too much convincing from her mum."

"I don't know about you girls, but my pussy is getting all wet just talking about this and now we have classes," said Bridget with a frown as she rubbed her pussy through her skirt.

**********

The week passed way to slowly but it was finally Friday and I was on my way to Jody's for the night. Tomorrow is Saturday and we'll all be here for the usual sleepover and here's hoping we'll all be getting fucked by Jody's dad.

I rang the doorbell at Jody's front door, my heart beating faster than normal in anticipation of the evening ahead. I didn't know exactly what to expect as Jody's mum hadn't really given us much in the way of details of the weeks progress. She did mention that Jody's dad was paying a lot more attention to Jody's body since she started the role-playing. She would fuck her husband pretending that she was Jody and tell him stuff like, "Does daddy like fucking his all grown up daughter in her tight virgin pussy?" making him cum in her pussy while saying, "yes, that's it daddy, fuck your little girl and fill up her cunt with your cum," as he did just that.

"Hi Ginger," said Jody as she opened up the front door to let me in.

"Hi Jody, god I'm so nervous and excited. Aren't you?" I whispered as we walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Ginger, I'm so excited and horny my pussy has soaked two pairs of underwear since I got home. I've had to stuff tissue in there to keep this pair dry," said Jody with a laugh.

When we were sequestered in her room, I said: "So what's the plan and when do we start, Jody?"

"First off, we just be our sexy selves and torment my father," said Jody. "Then later tonight when we're in bed we get up and walk in on my parents fucking. Mum will be doing her imitation of me while fucking dad so we'll catch him in the act of fucking me, ha ha ha!"

"Once we're in the room and he's all embarrassed, we act all shocked and mum will say something like, 'Well, here she is dear, maybe you should just fuck the real thing?' and that's when I agree with her and mount him." said Jody.

"And it's okay for me to join in at that time with your mum or do you want an alone fuck with daddy before we join in?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe wait until I give you the signal before joining in. I'll want to enjoy losing my virginity to him and the feel of his big cock in my cunt for a minute at least before turning it into an all-out orgy," said Jody.

"Okay Jody lets put something revealing on and go downstairs and start the plan," I said.

"Ginger, wear something to show off a lot of your sexy legs, maybe that short skirt and oh, don't wear any panties just in case you accidentally show more than a leg," said Jody. "And I'll wear something loose on top without a bra on so daddy will be forced to look at my tits and down my top when I'm bending over."

"Is your mum going to help out during this tease seduction?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't want to take away from what we're doing by distracting him in the least," said Jody. "On with the show!"

We changed into our allurement clothing and went downstairs to help set the table for dinner. Just as we entered the kitchen, Jody's dad was coming in the front door.

"Hi daddy, welcome home!" shouted Jody as she ran up to him and gave him a big hug and kiss. Something she's been doing daily for a week now to get him accustomed to her being in his personal space. It seemed to be working since he held her for longer than I would have thought appropriate and the kiss lingered just a heartbeat longer too. I could see Jody was pressing her almost bare boobs into her father's chest which was sending another gush from my pussy.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" her dad asked as he stole a lingering glance at her chest.

"Great day daddy, thanks, come on Ginger, let's go set the table for dinner," said Jody.

I followed Jody into the kitchen and stole a look back at her dad, catching him looking at my ass and legs. Plan seduction was on track.

During dinner, we made casual conversation and everything seemed to be just normal. Jody was making sure to give daddy a glance down her top whenever possible and I accidentally rubbed my bare leg against her dad on more than one instance.

After dinner, Jody's mum asked if we would be nice enough to serve the dessert that she had picked up that afternoon. Jody cleared away the dirty dishes while I got a damp cloth to wipe the table. As she collected the plates she made sure to give daddy dear a lingering look at her bare boobs down her open neck top.

As I walked back to the kitchen with the cloth I had wiped the table with, I dropped it purposefully on the floor. "oops," I said to attract his attention while I bent at the waist, facing away from daddy dear, to pick it up giving him a good view of my bare pussy below my bare ass.

By the time we had dessert on the table Jody's dad was squirming in his chair and I'm sure wasn't even tasting the desert.

After dinner, Jody and I retreated to her bedroom.

"Ginger, I'm so hot and horny I don't think I can wait for later to cum," said Jody.

"I hear you, Jody, I'm as wet as I can be right now," I replied.

"Come here and lie next to me on the bed and we can work some of the tension off before the main event," Jody said as she patted the bed beside her.

I eagerly stretched out next to Jody as she lay down. Our lips met with tender loving kisses, so different than a kiss from a man's lips. Much softer and gentle I guess. Our tongues danced together and our arms reached out for each other. My hands exploring Jody's body, finding her braless breasts, I held one in my hand and gently squeezed it while we kissed. Her hand cupped my bum and she squeezed back and we both moaned in each others mouth. My hand went under her loose fitting top while hers slipped easily under my short skirt to find my bare ass.

Jody used her free hand to undo her pants and pushed them down awkwardly while still running her other hand over the bare skin of my ass.

"Masturbate for me, Jody, I love watching. You can watch me too," I said to Jody while I removed my top and bra.

"Oh, you dirty girl, you like watching people masturbate? Well since that first time we all four got off together it's been my pleasure too to watch someone diddle their cunt," said Jody as she pulled her pants off followed by her thong underwear.

We sat leaning against the walls that made a corner at her bed turned 45 degrees so that we could watch each other as we pleasured our cunts. Not just watched, but our bare legs touched and our feet touched as we ran our fingers through the wetness in our pussy folds and with our free hands touched our boobs and pinched our nipples. At times, we traded off and pinched each other's nipples too. Soon we were reaching the crest of arousal and our orgasms were imminent.

"Oh god, Jody, I'm close to cumming," I said and turned in towards her to kiss her mouth. As I did she looked into my eyes and said, "Me too, Ginger," and kissed me with open mouth. With my fingers buried deep in my pussy I came hard on my hand while pinching Jody's nipple and pressing my lips to hers.

"Oh, my god, Jody that was so good," I moaned as our lips parted.

Jody was still convulsing on her hand for a few seconds longer before she said, "Fuck, yes, oh that was awesome, we have to do that again sometime."

After calming down somewhat I suggested we clean up some and go downstairs again and give daddy dear the last cock boost with us in our pj's.

Jody smiled and said, "You are so wicked, Ginger."

We cleaned up and changed into our nightgowns. Mine a short near sheer babydoll and Jody in a teddy to show off her athletic body.

Jody's mum and dad were watching TV in the family room with the lights down low. We were in the kitchen with the pretence of getting a small snack before bed. We found some leftover dessert and went into the family room to sit and eat it with Jody's parents.

"Mind if we join you while we have a little bedtime snack, mum?" Jody asked.

"Not at all sweetie, sit both of you," mum said.

Jody sat next to her dad on the couch who was now between Jody and her mum. I sat in the armchair opposite them while we ate and watched TV.

Jody sat with her leg bent so her foot was under her and her leg pressed up against her dad while she ate. I sat in a similar fashion facing them so daddy dear could feel his daughter pressed up against him and see me with my long bare legs across from him. Mum was busy watching the TV but daddy dear was having trouble deciding where to focus his eyes. He went from me to the TV back to Jody's leg and glancing up to her boobs in the snug fitting teddy. Score anther hit for the seduction of daddy dear.

We finished our snacks and got up to leave, Jody bent over to kiss her mum goodnight while dad watched her closely, then she turned to kiss her dad but made a deliberate stumble and fell on him. He caught her with his hands on her tits.

"Oh, sorry daddy, I'm such a clumsy clot," said Jody as her dad extricated himself from her boobs. "Nonsense sweetie, you're not a clot," her dad said with a smile.

"We'll be up shortly and I'll check on you then sweetie," her mum said.

"Okay mum, goodnight daddy," said Jody.

"Good one," I said to Jody as we made our way upstairs to her bedroom as we both laughed.

Later Jody's mum knocked at the door and entered. We had already brushed our teeth and other bedtime routine and were about to go to bed.

Jody's mum walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, "Okay girls, it's almost time. I'll be ready for you in about 40 minutes. Wait at the door until you hear me say, 'yes, that's it daddy, fuck your little girl and fill up her cunt with your cum,' then walk in on us," she said. She then leant in and kissed Jody then me on the lips, then said: "By the way, you both look hot in those nightgowns. Oh, and Jody, when you fell into your dad you left him with a bulge in his pants," her mum said with a smile as she left the room leaving the door open and went to her bedroom where Jody's father was waiting for her.

"40 minutes, I don't know if I can wait that long," said Jody.

"I know, so close yet so far away," I replied. "Let's do something to pass the time," I said as I pinched Jody's nipples.

"Oh, you dirty girl, come her and suck on them please," Jody requested as she pulled her teddy off.

I leant forward into Jody and took one of her hard pointed nipples into my mouth and sucked hard, then bit down on it gently which elicited a moan from Jody. I then twirled my tongue around and around her nipple while pinching the other one between my finger and thumb with a little twist. Jody's hand pressed the back of my head so my mouth was mashed into her boob. Her moaning was making me hotter so with my free hand I pulled my bottoms of my baby dolls off and worked my fingers into my wet cunt. Jody was doing the same herself with her free hand.

"I don't know what it is about watching someone masturbate, but it's a real turn-on, isn't it?" I asked Jody.

"Uh huh, it sure is, oh, Ginger, I'm so close," Jody whined.

I pulled my fingers out of my wet cunt and brought them dripping to Jody's mouth. When she saw what I was doing, she opened her mouth and sucked my fingers which pushed her over the edge and she came.

"Mmmmm... Uhh... Oh... Ahhh... I'm cumming!" exclaimed Jody. At that, I let go of her nipples and focused on getting myself off. "Ah... I'm cumming too..." I said with my fingers now working my clit like mad. As I came, I pressed both hands hard against my pussy and squeezed my thighs tight on my hands while my cunt convulsed over and over.

After we recovered we looked at the time. "It's almost time, Jody," I said.

"Okay, let's quietly make our way down the hall and listen at their door. Do you think we should put our nightgowns on or go in naked?" she asked.

"I think naked would leave no doubt in his mind that we want to fuck him," I said. So together we walked our naked asses down the hallway. We crouched at the door and knelt on the floor listening.

"Oh, daddy what a big cock you have, and it's so hard," we heard Jody's mum say in her role play voice.

"Does my little girl want daddy's big hard cock in her tight little pussy, Jody?" we heard her dad say to her mum.

"Oh yes, daddy, I want you to fuck me with your big cock. I'm going to climb on top of you and stuff it into my pussy right now... Oh, it's so big and hard, it's filling me up so good, daddy," mum almost wailed.

Listening at the door we could hear every word and even their heavy breathing clearly. It was very exciting kneeling naked there with Jody listening to her mum fuck her dad while pretending to be Jody. I reached out my hand between Jody's thighs and felt how wet she was too. We were both very ready to lose our virginities again to a real cock this time.

Just then we hear Jody's mum say, "yes, that's it daddy, fuck your little girl and fill up her cunt with your cum."

I looked at Jody and we stood together. Jody grabbed the doorknob and turned it. She pushed the door open slowly and we walked into the room together, holding hands. We approached the side of the bed and stopped.

"Yes, daddy, fill her cunt with your cum, you know your little girl wants it badly," Jody said, with mocking voice of shock. Her dad finally noticed the two of us standing right beside him, naked. I think that seeing us there together pushed him over the edge and his spunk pumped out into Jody's mum's cunt filling her with cum. "Ohh..." cried her dad as he came in his wife while staring wide-eyed at Jody and me.

"Well, here she is dear, maybe you should just fuck the real thing," said Jody's mum.

"I think that's a great idea," said Jody as she crawled up on their big bed beside them so I crawled up too on the other side of them. Her dad was still in shock of us being there naked with them, so her mum piped up to explain why they were there and that she was more than okay with him fucking his daughter for real.

"You're in on this, honey? You want me to take your virginity, Jody?" her dad asked still not sure what was going on.

"Yes, daddy I do, I really do and so does Ginger, if you think you can handle us both," Jody said to him.

"I would love it if you could manage to do us both, please," I said to her dad with a coy smile as I cupped my boobs together in his face.

"How could I say no to such beautiful girls, it would be an honour," her dad said finally.

To show my appreciation I pushed my boobs in his face for him to lick and suck my nipples while Jody cleaned his cum and her mother's cum off of his cock with her mouth.

While all this was going on, Jody's mum had recovered and was leaning back against the wall with some pillows watching us as she diddled her wet cum filled cunt. Once in a while bringing her cum covered fingers to her mouth.

"Share some of that with me please," I said to her with a grin.

She scooped up a couple fingers full and brought them to my lips. I opened wide and sucked her fingers clean of the mixture of his and her cum.

"Mmmm... Delicious, thank you," I said savouring the flavours as I leant down and gave Jody's dad a kiss with my cum covered lips.

"Oh, that's kinky," said Jody's Mum. "How about getting it from the source," she said to Jody's dad as she straddled his face. His tongue stretched out to lick her pussy from bottom to clit as Mummy dear moaned.

I moved down to share his cock with Jody. "Move over some so I can help you get him hard for you," I said to Jody.

"Good thing we've been practising with dildo's, bananas and cucumbers," said Jody with a laugh as she attempted to deep throat his cock. I went low and sucked first one, then the other of his large balls. By the time I finished the second, his cock was fully hard and Jody was slobbering all over it.

"Okay Jody, I think he's ready for you," I said as I leant back, giving her room to lay down. Her Mum slid back off of his face and her dad got up from his reclined position. Her Mum and I started kissing Jody and sucking on her nipples as her dad placed himself between her legs.

Her Mum and I backed off of Jody to allow them some together time. Her dad kissed her on the lips as Jody put her arms around his neck and kissed back. He moved slowly down to her breasts and kissed, licked, sucked and bit each one in turn while Jody moaned her appreciation.

"Oh, daddy, that feels so good. I've been wanting this for months now ever since we found that video of you and Mum with your friends having an orgy," said Jody to her dad.

WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
115 Followers
12