Joe and Helen Ch. 2

Story Info
Helen's Dad helps ease her lonliness.
1.2k words
4.26
79.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Helen Part 2: Helen's Story

So, I sat on my sofa that Saturday night reading the stolen Diary I found at my neighbor Joe’s house. Ok, I didn’t actually Steal it, I kept telling myself. I’m just going to read it and then I’ll take it back. That’s just Borrowing, right? Whether or not Joe even knew of its existence I have no idea, but I’m curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea and Helen’s Diary in my hands.

-------------------------------------------------

Helen’s Story

All my life, the only man I ever really wanted was Joe. I used to think that about my dad, but you know, a girl can’t look at her dad as being her future. Dad belongs in the past, right? Besides, Dad belongs to Mom, and growing up with them, I always wished I would find a husband as loving and considerate. My Dad was the greatest.

Sometimes he spanked my bare bottom if I was naughty. But that was ok. He spanked Mom all the time and that was just part of our lives.

Anyway, for most of my life I would play with myself. I’d just finger my pussy while reading or falling asleep or doing homework. I never really thought about it, and no one ever told me it was wrong. Most of the time it was just an absent minded thing.

Well, after marrying Joe, I was so in love. And our sex life was great. Like many of the servicemen coming home from the war, he couldn’t seem to quit wanting me. We did it on the kitchen table, we did it on the living room floor, we did it in the garage in the car, and a couple times outside in the backyard in the middle of the night just because the house was so danged hot.

But he never liked the fact that I play with my own pussy, which really kind of annoyed me. Sure, a husband can say it’s his pussy, but in reality, it’s mine and I could see no reason to stop a harmless, lifetime habit.

The only thing that Did really bother me, however, was with all the lovemaking we were doing, I never could conceive a child. All our friends were starting a family, and while Joe never actually accused me of being barren, it was always there, unspoken between us.

We’d been married some time before Joe learned to enjoy spanking me. I mean, my dad spanked my mother all my life and for things that I wouldn’t have thought was wrong. Sometimes it just seemed like he used her bottom to take the frustrations and tensions in his own life and make it better. You would think this would’ve made her angry and resentful, but it didn’t. She was always the sweetest, most loving wife and mother. I loved her greatly, but we never had the closeness Dad and I had.

Well, I suspected that Dad talked to Joe about the wooden paddle he gave him on our wedding day. I somehow knew they had been talking about it, and soon, Joe began paddling me frequently for no good reason. Though every time he did, it made me so hot. I think he was using it for a prelude to sex as much as anything.

One Friday afternoon, Joe came home saying he had to go out of town to a convention. I didn’t like the whole idea, but a wife wasn’t supposed to question her husband’s authority. I helped him pack, and before I knew it he was headed out the door and down the driveway.

He wasn’t gone more than an hour before there was a knock at the door and it was Dad. “Hey, baby, why don’t you throw a few things in a bag and come stay with me while Joe’s gone?” “Ah, ok.” That did make sense.

Later, at my dad's house, in my old room, I was gong to bed and Dad walked into the bedroom like he used to when I was a little girl. He sat on the side of the bed as I was lying there with the covers thrown back. “So, how’s my girl like married life?” “It’s ok, Daddy.” I hadn’t called him Daddy in years but it just seemed right when we’re in this room, in my old bed. His hands were stroking the insides of my thighs just like they had been doing all the while I was growing up. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed that feeling.

He reached over and switched off the bedside lamp, laid in the bed next to me, and held me close. “I’m not sure we should be doing this, Dad.”

“Why, because of Joe? Well, I don’t see what the harm is. You’re still married; nothing we do will change that. I just want to hold you close like I used to.”

I laid there in his arms, the night noises coming in through the half-opened window. It wasn’t long before his fingers were doing wonderful things in my pussy. “Joe must enjoy licking your pretty pussy.”

“Uh, Dad, Joe doesn’t lick my pussy. He says it’s not sanitary.”
“Sanitary, Hell! You’re a good, clean girl. There’s nothing wrong with it.” While he’s saying this, he’s scooting down in the bed, still stroking and caressing my pussy and I am loving this feeling!!!!! “Ah, Dad…”

He didn’t say anything, just pushed my nightgown up, pulled my panties all the way off, and then there was this wonderful wet moist warm lips and tongue playing around on my pussy lips and the little clit…Oh, this was marvelous!!!

I don’t know how long he did this, but it was quite sometime. My eyes were closed (it was better not to look at my dad’s head between my legs) and I was just in heaven, or that elusive place, pure bliss. He sure knew what he was doing, too. I mean, I have no experience in this sort of thing but it was absolutely wonderful.

Soon my pussy juices were just coming out, and instead of wetting the bed like they usually do, they must’ve been falling right into his mouth, because he was just licking and lapping up my pussy juices. Oh, there are no words to describe this utterly sublime feeling!

He lifted himself up, and looking me in the eyes and smiling, almost like he was waiting for me to protest that he’s my father and shouldn’t be doing this…..there was so much love and longing in there. His big cock slowly pushed its way into my pussy…..OH…yes….I wasn’t protesting. And he wasn’t stopping.

He was slow at first, enjoying the feeling and then got faster and faster. Joe is the only man to have ever done that to me, but Dad felt much bigger and filling me up…….his strokes came hard and fast until…..oh, this was wonderful.

I stayed there all weekend. Dad still fingering my pussy every chance he got, me standing next to him, or sitting by him. He even pulled me down to sit on his lap just to hold me close like when I was small. I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together, knowing it would not last.

Sunday afternoon, he drove me home, and helped me unpack. Looked around my house to make sure everything was in good working order and left. I had time to clean up and have a nice supper waiting when Joe got home.

We resumed our happily ever after married life and nine months later, I gave birth to little Jimmy. He’s the only child we’ve ever had and the most precious heirloom from my Dad.