Joe & Karen Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen watches her neighbor's son masturbate by the pool.
1.5k words
4.31
70.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe & Karen Ch. 5: Room With A View

After reading some of my hubby's stories, and his accounts of things we'd experienced, I thought I'd try my hand at sharing an event that happened to me recently. Joe has been busy lately and I don't think he has been visiting the site. This submission will be a surprise for him to discover(sooner or later).

It's been a while since he submitted the last Joe & Karen story so let me get you caught up. I no longer do daycare for Ray and Christy because their daughter is in school now but I got a job at a book store and I really enjoy it. Also, we moved. We still live basically in the same area, but we moved into a new development that isn't finished yet. It's nice and quiet in our cul-de-sac because our next door neighbor at the end of the street where we live is the only other one that's finished.

I guess I should start by saying that the day I am writing about started out like most other days but I had a little more time to play with because I didn't have to be a work as early as I normally do. After doing the normal morning ritual of seeing off Joe and our son to work and school I began tidying up around the house a bit. As the morning wore on I decided to do some laundry so I went upstairs to gather up the clothes from the hamper in our bedroom. As I was emptying our hamper I heard music coming through our open window.

When I looked out I saw that Andrew, our neighbor's nineteen year-old son, was laying out by their pool working on his tan. He must do it quite often, or have plenty of olive in his complexion, because he always appears to have a deep tan. He had the look of a surfer and the tan to go with it. Andrew was facing away from me, lying on his stomach, and reading a magazine.

I knew I should have just turned away and gone about my business but something made me stand there and watch Andrew as he lay there. Maybe it was the voyeuristic excitement of watching someone who doesn't know they're being watched, waiting to see what they will do when they think no one else is around. I don't know, but I stood there like a statue watching my young neighbor as he sunbathed.

Andrew began to kind of fidget and readjust his position on the lounge chair and he abruptly got up and lifted the back up so he could work on tanning the front of his body. I moved to the shadows in the corner of the window as he sat down. I could see the front of his magazine and although I couldn't make out what it was, there was definitely a girl on the front of it. I assumed that it was probably one of those "lad mags" like Maxim of FHM.

With Andrew now reclining on his back, the bulge in his lap was quite obvious, even from this distance. I continued to watch as he would read a little bit, then adjust his crotch, and read a little more. He then folded the magazine over in half and held it in one hand while the other one moved down to his swimming trunks. Andrew's free hand disappeared inside his waistband and it was obvious he was playing with himself.

I'm sure Andrew didn't know he was being spied on because there usually isn't anyone at our house at this time of day. Our master bedroom window is the only window that has any kind of view of their back yard and he didn't need to worry about anyone peeking over their back wall because their back yard is surrounded by a tall cinderblock wall. Besides, other than our yards at the end of the cul-de-sac, it's just a field behind out lots. Andrew must have thought he was completely alone with no chance of anyone seeing him.

Whatever reason or feeling that made me stop and watch Andrew in the first place was being replaced by the excitement of actually seeing something that seemed "forbidden." I found myself almost subconsciously moving a hand up to my breast, causing the nipple to stiffen, as I watched my neighbor play with his hard penis inside his trunks.

Wanting to get a better look, I darted to the closet and got our binoculars. I returned to my vantage point beside the window, only now, after focusing in on my subject, I was seeing things up close and personal. Looking back on it now, this was the point of no return. I had turned into a "Peeping Tom" but at the time I didn't care. It was exciting watching this handsome young stud play with himself without knowing I was watching him and I was getting very turned on.

I held the binoculars in one hand and began rubbing my fingers over the crotch of my jogging shorts as I continued to watch. Andrew pushed down the front of his trunks and for the first time his engorged penis came into view. It wasn't huge, but it was certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Andrew ran his fingers over his erection, smearing the pre-cum that was leaking out over the bulbous head of it, and he began to stroke it up and down.

Andrew got to the end of the page and when opened the magazine to the next page it appeared that it must have been Penthouse Letters or something like that because there was a lot of print and only a couple small pictures. That got me even more excited. He wasn't just jerking off to a picture of some hot naked chick, he was being drawn into a hot story, imagining that he was playing a part in what he was reading.

As my eyes fixated on what Andrew was doing with his hand, my mind began to wander, wondering what kind of story he was reading. Maybe it was a story involving voyeurism, or a threesome. I slid my fingers inside my shorts and I began to come up with my own story. It involved a thirtysomething woman who stumbles upon her neighbor's son as he is masturbating by the pool.

As I my fingers found the wetness between my legs I began to work my stiff clitoris as I envisioned myself going next door and joining Andrew by the pool. He wouldn't say a word, only put down his magazine and point his hard cock in my direction, inviting me to partake of it. I move beside the lounge chair, getting on my knees, and take as much of his offering into my mouth as I can.

I watch Andrew continue to pump his erection as I envision going down on it. I can almost smell the coconut aroma of his tanning oil as I continue the fantasy. I suck on his throbbing member and stroke it with my hand, just like Andrew's doing, as he begins to fondle my breasts through my t-shirt. His hand then roams downward and finds its way inside my shorts. I can almost feel the electricity of his touch as I work on myself.

Andrew slides a finger inside me in my mind as I do it in real life, and he moves it in and out. In my fantasy I then stand up and slide my shorts and panties off, exposing myself to this young stud. I move onto his lap and guide myself down onto his cock, simulating it by sliding an extra finger inside my soaking wet pussy, as I watch Andrew's pace quicken. It's hard to keep the binoculars steady as I slam my fingers inside, simulating his fucking me, and I lean against the edge of the windowsill for support.

Just then, white ropes of cum shoot out of Andrew's cock and onto his stomach as he brings himself to orgasm. He strokes every bit of juice out of his cock and I drop the binoculars and work on myself with both hands. I continued to finger-fuck myself and played with my clit with my other hand. I envisioned him shooting that load inside me and I came immediately.

My knees grew weak from the intensity of my orgasm and I almost dropped to the floor but I continued to work myself until I was done. I hadn't came this hard in a long time and I slumped down to the carpet to catch my breath after I finished cumming. When I peeked out the window I saw that Andrew had stood up and taken off his trunks. He dove into the pool as I stood and watched him for a few more moments. I peered at his tanned, naked body as he emerged from the water and lightly stroked between my legs again.

I pulled myself away from the window and jumped into the shower to clean myself up. I relived the events in my head while I was in the shower and wound up getting myself off again. What a great way to start my day!