Joe and Sue Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

"Mmmm, yes trinity. Suck it good for Master."

Gagging and sputtering I sucked on his cock, lost in the moment with him. The sounds behind us filled the room and my senses. He stroked in and out of my mouth, watching the action behind us while looking down at me occasionally. He jerked at my hair.

"Would you enjoy that?" He nodded his head toward the play party.

"Yes Master, I would."

"Good, I enjoy play parties as well."

His cock filled my mouth and continued pushing until he pulled my hair and summoned me to rise. Reaching between my thighs he felt how wet I was.

"You're soaking wet trinity."

"Yes Master."

"Come with me."

We walked to the table. Everyone backed away for a moment.

"Eat her pussy trinity."

I looked at him a moment, "Yes Master."

Lowering between her thighs, my tongue found her pussy that was hot and wet from being fucked. Her scent filled my nostrils with the aroma of sex. Something in me took over while I licked and sucked her pussy and ass. When I slid two fingers into her pussy she screamed out and moaned while her back arched. Pumping her with my fingers I resumed licking and sucking her clit. Master walked up behind me, grabbing my hair pulling me off her.

"Step aside trinity. It is my turn now."

Stepping back I watched him grab her legs and pull her further from the edge of the table. The Hispanic woman stood beside me with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Your Master has a huge cock. I hope to ride him one day."

Master prepared to fuck the woman on the table. His cock invaded her pussy. Driving into her pussy she screamed and cried at his size while her Master quizzed her.

"Is it too much succulent?"

"No Master, it feels wonderful."

"Very well. Fuck her, remind her why she is my slut."

"Yes Master, I'm your slut!"

Master drove into her long and deep. Her scream filled the room while everyone watched. He stopped long enough to roll her over then fucked her doggy style. Serena's Master took advantage and stuffed his cock in her screaming mouth. While he was busy Serena spoke to me again.

"I want you trinity. I will taste your pussy one day." She smiled seductively.

Not sure how to respond, I smiled without speaking. If she were aware of the significance of her name she would know that Master might have a hard time playing with her.

Everyone resumed touching, licking and kissing the woman on the table while Master fucked her. Watching him, I wished he was fucking me but it didn't bother me to watch him fuck another. It was a physical act with this woman. I know his heart is with me. His pace quickened while her screams stopped for a moment. The silence was broken when she bellowed out in orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollable. He slowed briefly then began fucking her hard again. Bellow after bellow flowed from her body with repeated orgasms, one after the next. Finally she went limp, covered in sweat. He pulled out and gripped his cock. In a hurried voice he summoned me.

"Kneel NOW trinity."

His cock met my mouth the minute I dropped to my knees. "Take my cum trinity. Ahhhhh, yesssssss!"

Without regard for those around us I relished in being his vessel. His cock throbbed in my mouth shooting globs of hot cum down my throat and over my tongue. Gagging slightly he held my head in place until he was empty. When he was finished he pulled me to stand with him, kissing me passionately.

"We should be going trinity. I need to replace your restraints."

"Yes, Master."

We left the room and the others behind. He prepared me as he did earlier until I could no longer hear or see anything. Without putting the shackles or cuffs on me, he tossed me over his shoulder and walked out. We got in the car and drove away. After we drove for a while he stopped to remove the hood, blindfold and cotton.

"Are you ok Sue?"

"Yes Joe, I'm fine."

"Good." He smiled.

"Tonight was amazing."

"You haven't seen amazing yet."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

"Oh come on, tell me please."

We pulled up in front of the BDSM club and the valet took the car. Joe use the intercom for admittance. When we entered I thought we were returning to the club, but he ushered me into an elevator instead. Key in place, we traveled several stories up before the elevator stopped. I didn't know what to expect when the door opened. The crystal chandelier, the alcove and a door that said "Master's suite" greeted me.

"Where are we?"

"A very special place that we can begin your training."

I looked up at him as his mouth came to mine. We kissed deep and passionately standing just outside the door to the suite. He pulled away. His smile was replaced with a dark ominous stare.

"Are you ready?"

"For?"

"Me."

"Yes Master, I'm ready."

Touching the training collar and the collar of consideration, I knew I was ready for whatever stood behind the door, as well as whatever my Master requested of me.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers
12