Joe in the Dorm Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally spent, both guys knelt down to the floor in front of my raging hard cock. Tom was still working me, and Jack reached over to help him. I watched as they stroked me harder and faster. The sight of these two hunks both handling my nude body was more than I could take. I was completely tingling all over as I felt my balls constrict and a spasm of orgasm wrack through my entire body.

I geysered cum up in the air as they continued to tug. I moaned and shot another load, which hit Jack full in the face! Tom moved up to catch the next wave in his mouth. Still they continued to stroke me, and still I came. Wave after wave, until I was reduced to a quivering mass on the bed.

I fell back on the bed, and immediately passed out I guess.

When I regained consciousness, I was still naked on the bed, but the lights were off and Tom was lying next to me. Jack was nowhere to be seen, so I slid off the bed, pulled on my clothes and slipped back to my own room.

It was an incredible experience! I fell asleep dreaming of more to cum!

12