Joe Johnson's problem

Story Info
Retired man gets relief from two nurses.
1.5k words
4.37
147k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brokenin
Brokenin
27 Followers

Joe Johnson was 60 years of age and had slight angina. Nothing to worry about really, the medication kept it well under control, but he had to attend the surgery annually for a check up. Today was check up day, it was a rare hot day in the English summer. He was sitting in the surgery waiting room. His appointment was for late afternoon, he guessed he would be the last to see the nurse who would check his blood pressure pulse, and take some blood for testing. He watched the other patients as they went to see the doctor or the nurse and then leave. Gradually the waiting room emptied and he was alone. He hoped it would be the redheaded nurse he'd seen last time. She was a looker, no doubt. Big tits and long legs. Old he may be but he still had an eye for the women.

"Mr. Johnson." the receptionist called his name. "Nurse McKenzie will see you now."

His heart jumped a little. It was her. Great. He walked along the corridor to her room with a jaunty stride. His knock on the door was answered by "Come in."

"Hello Mr. Johnson, come in and let's have a look at you."

"Hello nurse, how are you?"

"I'm fine, but more to point, how are you?"

"Oh I feel great, a bit of a fraud really. I guess the tablets keep me so fit!"

"Right, let's get to it. Shirt off please and sit on the bed for me."

Nurse McKenzie carried out the examination quickly and efficiently. Occasionally her breast rubbed against Joe's arm as if by accident. Joe felt his penis harden slightly at the nearness of the attractive 30 year old woman.

"Phew. its warm in here." she said as she loosened the top button on her uniform. It seemed she hadn't noticed that the second button was already loose. As she leaned forward to take some blood, Joe was able to see most of her breasts cradled in a white silky bra. Her nipples were straining against the material and Joe could not stop his cock from thickening and growing. He hoped the nurse would not see what was happening.

"I think we need a more thorough examination today Mr. Johnson. While I go for a colleague to help, I would like you to get undressed and put this gown on. The nurse reached for a surgical gown and whilst in the process of handing it to Joe, she let it slip out of her grasp.

"Oops, sorry." she bent down to pick it up from the floor and in so doing gave Joe a full sight of her 36D tits. She smiled to herself as she noticed the twitch in his pants.

" I'll only be a minute getting Nurse Williams to help me."

Joe watched her leave the room and began to undress.

Jean McKenzie hurried along the corridor to her friend's office. She entered without knocking and smiling said "Right it's all set up. He has hard on like you've never seen. I bet he's 10 inches or more."

Nurse Betty Williams was a natural blonde and although not as well build as her friend, she had a very fit body, kept honed by regular visits to the local fitness club. Her 34C tits needed no support, but stood out firm and proud. She never wore a bra, nor for that matter, panties. She kept her pussy hair neatly shaved in a triangle. Her starched white uniform was close fitting and showed her figure off perfectly.

"Christ Betty, I'm wet just thinking about it."

"Lucky you." her friend smiled back at her.

Jean McKenzie's hand shot out and grabbed one of her friend's nipples and she began to twist and turn it.
"God Jean, you know exactly what turns me on." Betty moaned.

"I should I've had plenty of practice." was the laughing reply.

Meanwhile Joe was trying to find a position that would not show his rampant cock to the world. If he lay on his back the gown looked like a tent around a tent-pole. He decided to sit on the edge of the bed and hope his cock would return to normal before the nurse returned. He was fighting a losing battle. The picture of Nurse McKenzie's tits kept coming into view and his cock stayed like iron.

The door opened and the two nurses came in.

"This is Nurse Williams, she is going to help me with your problem Mr. Johnson.

"My problem? Is it serious?" Joe looked anxiously at Jean McKenzie.

"Oh no. We'll have it sorted in no time. Now I want you to lie down for me please. On your back Mr. Johnson."

Joe did as he was asked, never taking his eyes from the ceiling and trying to pretend that there was nothing sticking straight up under the gown.

"See Betty." Jean said, sliding her hand under the gown and grasping Joe's massive rod, "This is the problem. We need to find a way to get it back to normal."

Betty lifted the gown and couldn't stop a gasp as she came face to face with the hard thick manhood of Joe Johnson.

"How if we wet it?" Jean smilingly asked.

"Good idea." her friend replied and immediately applied her tongue to its tip. Joe moaned and his cock lurched. "I think that's making it bigger." Jean giggled "I think you should try a full mouth job while I get into my operating suit.

At that she began to undress and soon was fully naked. Joe could not believe what was happening to him but he was not about to complain.

"OK I'll take over while you strip." Jean said to her friend. The girls changed places and soon Jean's head was bobbing up and down on Joe's cock.

Betty, now as naked as her friend stood beside Joe and offered her tits to his mouth. Joe grabbed them and started sucking for all he was worth. Betty was soon moaning in sheer pleasure and her blonde haired pussy was soaking wet.

"Move over Jean." she said "I need that cock inside me." Jean released Joe from her mouth and Betty climbed on board. She open her legs wide and slid onto his pole. At 6 inches she groaned as her pussy walls were spread wider than she could remember. Jean 's massive tits were now receiving excellent service from Joe's mouth and hands and she was moaning in unison with Betty. Joe started to move his hips to meet the downward movement of Betty's pussy and soon she was impaled completely on his 10 inches of throbbing hard flesh. Fortunately everyone else had left the surgery for the two nurse were making enough noise to raise the dead.

Jean now climbed onto the bed beside Joe and presented her pussy to his mouth. He eagerly began eating. Jean and Betty's hands soon found each others tits to play with and the two were soon bouncing on Joe's face and cock. One after the other they yelled "I'm cumming." and in unison their juices covered both ends of a very happy patient.

"I want some of that cock." Jean moaned.

The two nurses climbed off the bed, quickly followed by Joe who was now into the act as well.

"OK nurse, I think you are going the wrong way to cure my problem."

"Too true ." Jean laughed "You're harder than ever."

"Right, across the bed." Joe ordered.

Realizing what was about to happen, Jean speedily and happily obliged. Fortunately her pussy was well lubricated with her juices as Joe's full length hit her in one. Her head jerked and her mouth flew open as the hardest, longest cock she had taken ripped into her deepest parts. There was no reprieve from Joe. He pounded that pussy until Jean cried "I'M CUMMINGGGGGG. GOD I'M CUMMMINGGG." Still Joe pushed in and pulled out of her opening hole until she orgasmed with such force that she nearly fainted.
Betty was playing with her own pussy, watching with mounting jealousy. Joe withdrew from Jean and turned smiling to Betty. "I think my treatment needs that second opinion, don't you nurse."

"Oh yes please." she replied.

Without any bidding she bent over the bed and Joe launched his missile with deadly accuracy into her soaking eager hole. He had felt large inside her before but doggie style he seemed to gain an extra inch. He nearly lifted her off her feet as he plunged into her. Betty came in seconds as her cunt took the full force of Joe. His stamina could not last and gradually his deliberate strokes quickened. Betty climaxed again and again until finally with a roar, Joe emptied his full load of cum into her womb.

Exhausted he slumped over her back. Later he pulled his now limp cock out of her.

"I think the treatment is working." he said with a grin.

"Oh yes Joe. It worked a treat, but I think your check ups need to be on a weekly basis from now, don't you."

"Whatever you say nurse." Joe laughed as he held the two nurses to him before reaching for his clothes.

Brokenin
Brokenin
27 Followers