Joe Surrenders

Story Info
His new partner finds his feminine side.
1.1k words
3.87
78.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new partner is not really a girl's idea of a "ladies man." Nevertheless I have known Joe for a long time and when he asked me out I jumped at the chance. I had no illusions about Joe but one asset he does have is a decent bank account! His parents had died and left him with a nice house. He does have a regular job but I also knew that he was comfortably off with an inheritance. Joe is just 28 and I am 33. As far as I know Joe had never had a regular girlfriend. He was far too shy and reserved.

My former husband was a womaniser with equipment to match and he was forever seducing a female. Any female, young or old, it didn't matter to him. I finally told him what I thought of him and he kicked me out.

Call me cynical but don't get me wrong. I quite like Joe. He is attentive and kind and I am kind to him in return.

All I want from Joe is security and I am quite sure that Joe can't believe his luck to have an attractive live-in partner.

The first time he asked me to his house and made a pass at me I played it cool and pushed him gently away. Joe immediately apologised and blushed.

I told him not to be silly and I really liked him. "You may kiss me if you like," I told him condescendingly.

Poor Joe. He just didn't understand women. Perhaps I was his first "conquest!"

Did I actually have to seduce the poor boy?

Finally he plucked up courage and his hands began to explore my body. First he touched my breasts and then his hand fell to my thigh and began to slide under my dress. Excitedly his hand was beyond my stocking tops.

"Oh, please don't Joe. I know I won't be able to resist you if you don't take your hand away!"

Joe quickly snatched his hand from under my skirt and blushed bright red and apologised again.

It was time to take the initiative. I held his face in my hands and kissed him full on the lips. "Darling, when I say please don't, it doesn't always mean just that!" With that I stood up and lifted my dress before brazenly pressing his face between my legs and allowing my dress to fall over his head.

At last Joe got the message. I allowed him to fumble behind me with the zip of my dress and he gasped as it fell to the floor. He was alone with this sexy woman in her underwear!

I undid his belt and pulled his trousers and pants down. His tiny dick was throbbing with excitement.

"Oh Joe, you are sooo big. Please be gentle with me!"

Fortunately I am a good actress and he was convinced he was the world's greatest lover. In reality a few excited thrusts and poor Joe collapsed on top of me.

I moved in with my shy boyfriend and inevitably I was boss. He is such a wimp and after all I am older than him. I am patient with him and we get on quite well together. Our sex life continues to be a disaster, although I make sure that Joe proudly believes he is OK in that department.

Playfully I began to adopt the role of the dominant mistress. I could see that this excited him and one day, when we had a slight disagreement I boldly told him that he was acting like a naughty schoolgirl and I should smack his bottom!.

I wondered how Joe would react to that remark. After all wasn't he supposed to be the man about the house? But Joe was keen to enter into the little charade. We both laughed as we jumped on to the bed and I pinned his arms above his head and warned him what happened to naughty schoolgirls. "They get their knickers pulled down and their bottoms smacked!"

Joe was up for it. "But I haven't got any knickers on Miss!"

We both giggled as I produced a matching slip and panties set.

"Oh no," said Joe, "Oh no."

But I was having none of it. "You must learn to obey your mistress," and with that I proceeded to strip him. After pleading with me to stop Joe soon stopped struggling and allowed his tormenter to dress him in a sexy slip and matching knickers.

I noticed that he was no longer laughing. Neither was he protesting and it dawned on me that he was actually thrilled with the idea of being girly.

I slid my hand underneath those satin silk undies and began to masturbate his tiny dick. Soon I made him cum in his knickers.

I kissed him. "Did you like that Josephine darling?" I said.

Joe blushed scarlet with embarrassment. "Oh what I have I let you do to me?" he said. "And please don't call me Josephine!"

"It was only a bit of fun Joe darling. Admit it. You secretly liked being a girl and you certainly excited me."

Joe looked at me. If I had made his lovely new girlfriend excited perhaps it was OK. After all he had to admit to himself that he found being a girl just so wonderful.

Our sex games continued and always in much the same way. Joe would protest as I found a reason to scold him and told him what a naughty girl he was. Then we struggled but it was always just a token struggle and somehow Joe found himself once more wearing my sexy undies. I could see that once he was in girly underwear for him the game was over and he was totally turned on and eager and ready for me to satisfy him.

He is completely under my control and I can see that he adores the feeling of total submission. We often sit on the bed or the settee and I put a motherly arm around him and my other hand will expertly bring him to his excited climax. For the first few times after he had cum in his knickers he would be embarrassed.

"Darling you are blushing like the little schoolgirl you are," I told him. Then we laughed together and Joe believes that it is just as exciting for me.

I never feel sorry for Joe and his femininity and I actively encourage him. We never ever have straight sex now but I am sure much prefers me to satisfy him in the expert way I do. Joe has found his true role. To be sexually dominated by his adorable partner. "You can call me Josephine when we go to bed if you like," he told me.

As for me, I have my lovely vibrator. Better than any man!