Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom swims close to Ashley, and tries to give her a hug. She pushes him away, and swims over to Joe. When Ashley reaches Joe, she places her arms around his neck, and wraps her legs around his body, pulling him close. They are so close that Ashley's pussy is pressing against Joe's cock. The thought that the only thing between his cock and Ashley's little pussy is a thin layer of fabric makes Joe groan.

When Justine enters the pool area, Joe is sitting on the edge of the pool. His legs are dangling in the pool as he enjoys watching the girls play in the water. Joe tells everyone that she is his sister, Justine. Tom replies "Wow, your sister is incredibly hot, man."

Ashley turns to Tom and slaps him across the face. "Shut your fucking mouth, inchworm!" she yells. Ashley then grabs Tom's hair and drags him toward Joe. "How dare you disrespect me like that, you fucking little loser!" she yells at Tom. When they are standing in front of Joe, Ashley grabs the base of his heavy cock and starts rubbing the cock all over Tom's face. "This is what a real man feels like you pathetic pile of shit. Why don't you have a real cock, instead of that little nub between your legs?" Ashley asks.

"I..." Tom starts to answer, but as soon as Ashley sees him open his mouth, she shoves Joe's cock into it. "Hmmpf..." is the only sound that Tom can make, as the large, flared head of Joe's cock fills his entire mouth. Ashley still has a good grip on his hair, and won't let Tom pull his mouth off of the cock. "Do you want to remove the cock from your mouth?" she asks Tom. Tom nods his head as he can't utter a word. "Okay, I will let go of you on one condition. You must caress, lick, kiss, and worship this great cock for five minutes. Do you agree?" Tom thinks this is the most crazy thing he has ever heard of, but he nods his head in assent.

Ashley lets go of his hair, and Tom pulls his head back, removing the throbbing cockhead from his mouth. "Don't forget your promise." Ashley tells Tom.

Tom looks around at everyone in the pool. They are all watching him intently. Tom realizes what he has to do, so he wraps his hand around Joe's cock. It feels strange having another guy's cock in his hand. It is thick, soft, warm, and heavy. He focuses his attention on the head. It seems to be staring back at him like some one-eyed snake trying to hypnotize it's prey. In return, like a snake charmer in an Indian bazaar, he leans forward and places a kiss on it's head. Joe closes his eyes and leans his head back as he lets out a loud groan of pleasure.

Tom feels a flash of pride that he can bring such pleasure to another guy. He starts licking the cock in his hand, running his tongue from the base to the head. A couple of times he even flicks out his tongue to tease the underside of the head. Tom's attention causes Joe's cock to drool, so Tom runs the head around his mouth to spread the heavy flow of pre-cum.

Ashley says "It's been five minutes Tom, you may quit now." She laughs as she adds "If you want."

Tom slowly lets go of Joe's cock. Tom's lips are covered with Joe's pre-cum. He sticks his tongue out and licks his lips. "It doesn't taste that bad." he says while looking deep into Joe's eyes.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, Tom. The next time you do something like that I will make you eat his cum. From what I've heard there is a whole lot of it." The girls are impressed; Ashley knows how to keep her boyfriend in line.

Everyone resumes splashing and playing around in the pool. Justine announces that she is not going to swim, she just wants to hang out with her little brother on his birthday. She takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs to watch the others.

As the sun starts to go down, everyone gets out of the pool and takes a seat in a lounge chair. Between the activity in the pool, the girls showing off their amazing asses in thongs, and Kayla's bare tits, every guy is hard. To their credit, Tom and Gregg no longer try to hide their smaller dicks. The girls are quick to note the differences between each hard dick. Tom is clearly the smallest; he appears to be about four inches. Gregg looks to be about five inches, closer to average. Joe is clearly King; his hard cock looks to be nearly a foot long. It stretches out across his chiseled stomach, reaching above his navel.

Joe glances over at Justine, and sees a wicked smile on her face. She gets up, walks over to Joe, and tells him to scoot over a bit. He scoots slightly to his left, and she sits down on the right side of his body. Feeling Justine's naked ass pressing against his body makes Joe moan with pleasure. She rubs and squeezes his large cock. After a couple of minutes, she grabs the base of his cock and shakes it at Tom and Gregg. "I bet you wish you had a big, powerful, manly cock like my sweet brother." she tells them. Both of the guys nod in agreement, while all of the girls give her a look of pure jealousy.

"I love that you and your sister are so close, Joe." says Kayla, while squeezing her own tits and pinching the puffy pink nipples.

When it is dark, everyone gathers their things and they head inside to say goodbye. Joe is standing beside Kayla. He puts his long arm around her, and pulls her close to him. Kayla grabs Joe's cock and starts squeezing it. Kayla's friends say that they had a great time. "Awesome! We will definately do it again. I have thought of some great games we can play next time." Kayla replies while continuing to squeeze Joe's cock as everyone watches.

To be continued...