JoeBob, Submissive

Story Info
Can he find the right Domme?
3.6k words
3.5
10.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoeBob waited with great nervousness at the table at Solozzo's Pizzeria. He wondered whether his date would show up. Would she be a beast? A lot of the women who were involved in the BDSM scene were just uggoes or fatties who were desperate for a man, why not a kinky one?

That had been the problem with Elaine. She actually had had a pretty face, and nice big boobs, but she had been a chunker. JoeBob had met her at Weight Watchers, not even a kinky place, and he'd taken her out a few times, and then confessed that he has fantasies of her tying him up and whipping him.

Elaine had really been a sport. She'd twirled her dark hair around her shoulder, and invited him back to her place. "Now do I keep my clothes on?" She'd been quite a good student, actually.

Once she figured the whole deal out, she'd gone into her closet, and then changed in the bathroom and come out in a tight black tube top (big women look good in those, if the boobs are large enough) and heavy light blue eye-shadow.

Elaine had ordered JoeBob to strip and lie on the bed, and she'd used his belt until her arm was tired—lots of anger there! But after a few months of this, Elaine had complained that they didn't make love—sure, she enjoyed him performing between her legs, but it creeped her out when he'd jerk off on her shoes. It just wasn't her thing.

Then there had been Cassiopia. Cassiopia was also a husky gal, with a pretty face but an unfortunate complexion. JoeBob had met her through the same ad he was using now, and she was a local girl. Cassiopia was experienced in the scene, and had her own tight PVC leather corset outfit, and didn't look bad in it.

When JoeBob had gone over to Cassiopia's house, he'd found she already had a submissive, a hippopotamus shaped chick called Lilith. Despite her girth, Lilith did kind of turn JoeBob on, she'd stripped immediately out of her registered nurse's uniform and crouched at Cassiopia's knees, and JoeBob had watched, entertained as Cassiopia had put out her Virginia Slim on Lilith's already rather scarred buttocks.

But then Lilith had sat and watched as Cassiopia had ordered JoeBob to strip, and then she'd tied his hands and begun masturbating his cock, calling it "miniscule". After JoeBob became hard, Cassiopia had become enraged. "Did I give you permission to have an erection?"

Cassiopia had gotten this little black stick out, which apparently was a taser of some sort. She touched it to the tip of JoeBob's penis, there had been a ZZZAPP, and JoeBob had fallen to the floor, clutching his penis and screaming.

"Get up. You are going to learn to keep your penis at a respectable size, and not get all bulgy just because a lady has a polite interest!" Cassiopia had pulled poor JoeBob up by his hair, and instructed him to stand again with his hands behind his back.

Cassiopia had begun stroking JoeBob's cock once more, and eventually it began swelling again. This time Cassiopia took a long wooden pointer and whacked the tip of JoeBob's erection, and it wilted.

Then Cassiopia stroked JoeBob's cock again, this time super fast, pulling her hand away and punching him in the testicles when he began moaning in desire. She did flash her boobs at him, but that didn't make up for the pain in his balls!

"You must learn to stay limp until I instruct you to do otherwise." Lilith was laughing, relaxing in a bean bag and watching JoeBob's discomfiture. Finally, Cassiopia had allowed JoeBob to masturbate into a glass and drink it, and he'd thought he was in love.

This seemed to be the ultimate relationship to the masochistic JoeBob. But on the other hand, Cassiopia really didn't want JoeBob—she wanted his wallet! She was really a lesbian, and although she let him kiss her inner thighs, she only allowed Lilith's head between her legs to do the serious carpet munching.

Cassiopia had locked JoeBob in a chastity belt, which turned him on, but then she'd told him that he would have to pay fifty bucks every time he wanted to masturbate!

JoeBob had thought he could live with beating off once a week, but he'd discovered that he was constantly going to the ATM and then dropping in at Cassiopia's.

She would take the money, and then order him to strip, and stroke JoeBob's cock and balls for quite a while before finally doing something horrific like making Lilith rub her feet on JoeBob's dick until he came, or having him jerk off with his left hand, licking his fingers afterwards...within four months, JoeBob had spent $900 just for the right to orgasm...

Cassiopia had taken JoeBob to a big time lesbian orgy, but she'd ordered him to strip naked (before anyone else did) and then kneel in the corner for the entire event!

In a way this was the kind of hard-core submission that JoeBob had fantasized about, but it got really boring just staring into the corner for four fucking hours. The one time he sneakily looked around him, Cassiopia had run up and whipped him HARD with a bullwhip until he had his nose firmly pressed back in the corner, and his butt was nearly bleeding!

Another time, Cassiopia had called JoeBob out of the corner so that one of the few young guys there could give him a hard over the knee spanking with a paddle. JoeBob had tried to explain that he was not gay, but it was to no avail, and he had been sobbing like a baby by the time he'd hobbled back into the corner!

After it was over, Cassiopia had ordered JoeBob to lick the scum off the two or three guys who had been there...licking their penises, and when he'd asked for relief, she'd ordered him to fork over a C-note and then had him jerk off before the entire, laughing party!

But then Cassiopia had begun pressuring JoeBob to move in with her, and turn his finances over. JoeBob was a submissive, but not THAT submissive. He learned that Cassiopia had another slave out of town, Jerome, and that not only did Jerome give her almost all his income, but she locked him into a rubber suit, with a feeding tube and kept him in complete bondage every weekend!

Then, while JoeBob was still "dating" Cassiopia, another guy had moved in, a sheriff's deputy, and she'd taken HIS salary and given him a closet to sleep in. Cassiopia kept this dude on a leash, literally, and actually had him walking around on all fours naked in the front yard, and this had garnered complaints from the other tenants in Cassiopia's building...she'd called them "Fundamentalist Tea Party types"

Lilith also gave her entire nurse's salary to Cassiopia, and allowed herself to be rented out as a submissive for hire, turning that cash over to Cassiopia as well. JoeBob had too much common sense to get involved with a situation like this.

JoeBob had expanded his father's tree surgery business, and had most of the municipal contracts in Buttermilk County for pruning, and most certainly wasn't going to give all that cash to Cassiopia. He had a life outside of the BDSM world—he ran marathons, went skiing and played in Dungeons and Dragons tournaments...

Cassiopia had responded to JoeBob's pulling back by telling him he would now have to pay $200 a shot to masturbate, and he'd ended up having to break open the chastity device and change his phone number. Cassiopia was a sickie!

The next experience JoeBob had was with a couple. Kinsey and Duquan. "Some men are a little put off by a couple" Kinsey said to JoeBob after they came to his house "But truly; if you're going to submit why not make it to both of us?"

JoeBob was a little nervous, but Kinsey was quite attractive, she was curvy and not too fat, and had curly strawberry blonde locks, and Duquan was a quiet type, a coal black man with a thick handlebar moustache.

After a couple of dinners, and going out once for drinks, JoeBob said okay, why not? But again, the couple was out for money. "You have to understand, JoeBob, that Duquan and I are professional BDSM people." Kinsey had told him.

Unfortunately for JoeBob, she didn't tell him this until Duquan had stripped and bound him, and Kinsey was playing with his cock, rubbing ice on it, and then rubbing it with her talented long nails.

"You can't tell me you've not been aroused by the whole fantasy of being dominated by your wife and her lover, right? This is just that." Kinsey said, smiling. JoeBob was about to tell Kinsey that this would be interesting if she was his wife, but wasn't she DUQUAN'S wife?

And, that first evening, as Kinsey continued to stroke JoeBob's swelling cock, Duquan unzipped his pants and stuffed his own cock in JoeBob's mouth. JoeBob actually tried to keep his mouth shut, but Kinsey grabbed his nipple and twisted it till JoeBob screamed.

After she'd teased JoeBob a bit more, and he'd sucked Duquan to a messy "completion", Duquan pulled his dick out of JoeBob's mouth, and Kinsey bent JoeBob over the hassock and whipped his bare ass until he cried.

Then, she untied JoeBob and had him watch on his knees while she and Duquan made hot, passionate love. After this was over, she ordered JoeBob to lick the juices off both of them, and give Duquan a nice, post-fuck blowjob.

But he was quite aroused when it was over, and obligingly gave the couple a check for five hundred bucks. This, Kinsey said, was his "tribute".

On the next date, only Duquan had shown up, which had not been so cool for JoeBob. But, as Duquan said, it really wasn't up to him. The two men had eaten and then Duquan had brought JoeBob to a gay dungeon house downtown.

"I brought you here, because I noticed on our first outing that your fellatio skills are severely lacking" Duquan said, as he tied the naked JoeBob to a sawhorse in the middle of the dungeon. "You are possibly the worst cocksucker in Buttermilk Falls."

JoeBob had had to try his mouth out on several men, and Duquan had given instruction, not too patiently "Lick the bottom of the cock...that's right, the underside. Now suck with pressure...more pressure!"

When JoeBob fell back in the penis slurping , Duquan rewarded JoeBob's reluctance with a flogging, and JoeBob got a little better at it. But his heart was never in it, sadly.

On the next outing, Kinsey had brought up the chastity belt thing. "You know, I believe in supervising my slave's orgasms when he's not around, JoeBob. We have to have you fitted for a chastity belt."

JoeBob was a little leery of this, because of the experience of having to pay for his orgasms, but Kinsey and Duquan assured him this wouldn't happen. They wanted occasional "tributes" but as Kinsey said, paying for an orgasm would give him too much control over when he had it!

Kinsey did give wonderful teasing hand jobs. That evening, she'd tied JoeBob down and begun stroking his dick until he began trembling, and then she squeezed the tip of his cock until he flagged. "See, you need to understand, JoeBob...the main deal here is pleasuring Mistress Kinsey and Master Duquan, not whether you get to make a mess."

It had been hellish though, as JoeBob stared at Kinsey's cleavage in the tight mauve body stocking. Duquan was in the corner, playing with a Game-Boy, and JoeBob wondered idly when Game-boys had replaced playing Solitaire...but then his attention returned to Kinsey as she ran her soft fingers up and down his full testicles.

"So are you going to be fitted for a chastity belt, to please Momma?" Kinsey said playfully, as she tossed her long red curls. "I just don't want you playing with your peeter when Daddy and I aren't around to supervise, you bad thing."

Kinsey had begun thumbing and stroking the growing vein in the side of JoeBob's swelling cock. She pulled her shirt down and flashed a nipple at Kinsey, and he almost went out of his mind.

"Well?" Kinsey asked, and all of a sudden she let go of JoeBob's penis and then slapped it, HARD. "Momma wants to know." Kinsey sat back and just stared at JoeBob, whose aching cock was waving in the wind now.

"Um, I suppose so. If that's what you want, Miss Kinsey." JoeBob said regretfully. "Whenever you're ready."

Suddenly, Kinsey was all smiles again and she began rubbing JoeBob's cock with abandon, and then he shot off, and a minute later, Duquan had his hand on the back of JoeBob's neck and he was licking the scum up off the floor. It would be his last orgasm for some time!

Kinsey's idea of a chastity tube was a very small one. JoeBob's penis was unable to get an erection, and this was hellish, when he was out pruning trees, and cute young things walked by, waving at him and shaking their little asses in the cut-off shorts.

JoeBob spent a lot of time taking cold showers, and hoping that Kinsey would give him a little relief, but often she wouldn't even unlock him for teasing sessions on their "dates".

Kinsey and Duquan spent a good deal of time training poor JoeBob. They were teaching him to be "human furniture" and he noticed there were other guys also being furniture. He had thought he was the only one, but these damned mercenary BDSM people were gatherers of submissives.

One unpleasant evening, JoeBob was required to be naked on all fours and be a coffee table for an entire evening. There had been lots of BDSM people visiting, and he'd found the entire experience just repulsive.

But, when he'd complained to Kinsey that this wasn't what he'd signed up for, she'd locked him in a head-and wrist stock thing from the Middle Ages, and Duquan had sat and thrown eggs and rotten tomatoes at JoeBob's head, locked in the wood!

Finally, JoeBob had broken into his chastity device and terminated the relationship with Duquan and Kinsey. This was a lesson in horror!

Was there no one sane in the BDSM world?

Amazingly, JoeBob's next dominant girlfriend appeared at work! JoeBob and his men had been trimming and cutting on an estate just outside Buttermilk Falls for a quiet and seemingly demure woman called Titania Smytheman.

JoeBob had showed up to collect the money, and Titania had not been pleased. "Your men seemed hung over" she said acidly.

"And you neglected to top off the trees that were clogging the utility wires near the far wall, and you promised to cut the dead tree limbs off of the dogwood that I asked you about, and your chain saw woke me up this morning, after I distinctly told you not to start till ten a.m., as I was hosting a gala last night."

JoeBob sighed and looked askance at Titania Smytheman. "Titania, I am so sorry, and my dad began working on your grandfather's estate here years ago. Please let me make it up to you. Do you want a reduction in the bill this month?"

Titania shook her head and smiled, touching her fiery copper bun with a hand absently. "Three weeks ago I saw you at the PainCafe's Bachelor and Spinster's Ball...I think I'll just deal with this one personally."

As if in a dream, JoeBob followed Titania into the back yard. "Here's a bramble bush that you didn't do much of a job trimming." Titania said, as she donned leather gloves and broke off a long, thorny switch.

"Take down your pants, and underpants, JoeBob, we'll deal with your errors in judgment swiftly." Titania swung the long, thorny branch around in the air, and smiled, her full lips contemptuous.

"Look-um, Titania, Ms. Smytheman, I don't think this is very professional—" Not to mention that there was a lady's maid in the grass nearby, taking her break while reading a copy of "Mirabella" magazine.

Titania swung the long, thorny branch again, and JoeBob was somewhat distracted at her full breasts pushing against the light tan cashmere of her turtleneck sweater.

"It's up to you, JoeBob." Titania said with a smile. "If you don't want to obey me, we can cancel the contract, and I'll have Buttermilk Falls Tree Care do it instead. They've offered me a lower price, anyway."

JoeBob sighed, and unbuckled his belt. He pulled his pants and underpants down, and quailed when he saw the young maid, Nuccia, looking over at him amusedly. Apparently this wasn't the first time this sort of thing had happened.

"Grab your ankles, big boy." Titania said cheerily, and she walked behind JoeBob. THWACK! The first lash of the thorny branch took a lot out of JoeBob, and he clenched his teeth. The thorns literally ripped away skin as the stick landed on JoeBob's bare buttocks, and then again as it pulled away. SLAP! Again the thorny branch landed hard, this time just under his cheeks.

Thirty times the thorny stick slashed JoeBob's bare rear end, and by the sixth he'd begun screaming and crying. One of JoeBob's men came into the back yard, hearing his screams, and then called the others to follow.

"The boss is doing something weird, man" said Raimundo, JoeBob's foreman. The others came and all watched as Titania finished JoeBob's punishment. Or so he thought.

"Now I am going to thrash your penis for becoming erect as you stared at my breasts." Titania said, annoyed. JoeBob was now crying, his pants buckled around his feet, as he knelt in the grass.

"You can stay down there, JoeBob, just put your hands behind your back." And of course obedience was everything to the submissive JoeBob. His men were openly laughing at him, except for one that was throwing up, and this goddess had him in her thrall.

JoeBob put his hands behind his naked buttocks, and his cock stayed straight out, poking from his kneeling position. WHACK! THWACK! SMACK!

JoeBob's penis took the whipping quite hard. His skin on his cock was quite soft from using lots of lubricant while masturbating, and immediately, his penis was shredded, almost.

Then Titania took JoeBob by the ear and pulled him up, and took him in the house telling his men that their boss was incapacitated for the day, and they could take the rest of the day off.

Inside, Titania had stripped JoeBob and put him in a diaper, after giving him a bizarre, lemon scented enema. She took him into a nursery and put him in a large adult sized crib.

A few hours later, Titania let JoeBob out of the crib, and he watched, dumbfounded as she'd stripped and lay on the bed, ordering him to service her with his tongue. After it was over, she told him that he'd saved his tree surgery contract, though of course he doubted he could ever face his men again with the same authority!

JoeBob fell quite in love with Titania, and they began dating, and stayed together for nearly four years. Thankfully, Titania had little interest in making JoeBob suck cock, but she did quite enjoy invading his rectum with larger and larger strap-ons, and once put a burning candle in JoeBob's rectum and instructed him to kneel rigidly till it burned out.

Another trick that Titania had was making poor JoeBob hold a silver dollar against a wall with his nose for eight or nine hours on his day off, or making him write 1000 times "I am subject to Titania's wishes".

After JoeBob's staff had gotten the first exposure to Titania's peculiarities, she began showing up on JoeBob's jobs quite often, if he'd forgotten to do the dishes before he'd left in the morning, or some other minor offense.

"Take down your pants, JoeBob...you're going to get fifty with the carriage whip!" JoeBob's men really found this interesting, and had no problem in ribbing him about it, but JoeBob, of course took it stoically. After all, he thought he'd found his dream girl.

But, one day an old boyfriend came back in the picture, a man more submissive (and richer) than JoeBob, and Titania had kicked poor JoeBob to the curb. But she had been the closest thing to love that he'd ever discovered!

JoeBob wondered what would happen now. What sort of girl would show up for his ad?

The waiter brought JoeBob an envelope. "A lady left this for you, sir."

JoeBob opened it impatiently.

"DEAR JOEBOB

I WAS WATCHING YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW OF THE RESTAURANT, AND BY YOUR BODY LANGUAGE, I JUST DON'T THINK YOU'RE SUBMISSIVE ENOUGH. SO I AM CANCELING THE DATE.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO PROVE ME WRONG, GO TO THE BUTTERMILK FALLS TATTOO PARLOR AND GET A SMALL ROSE TATTOOED ON YOUR LEFT CHEEK, RIGHT ABOVE YOUR MOUTH, AND GET YOUR RIGHT EAR PIERCED, AND PUT A LARGE HOOP EARRING IN IT.

12