Joella (male POV)

Story Info
Joella invites a friend to come over and play.
3.3k words
4.08
9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers,

Tried a bit of a longer story this time. I am also going to be publishing a version of this story written from a woman's perspective instead of a male. Please comment to let me know what you think!

Hope my story turns you on,

xoxo theshywriter

*****

I couldn't believe my ears.

Joella and I shared a few classes. We were in the same study group and had really clicked. There was a strong connection between us and though we had only met a few weeks ago we had become fast friends. It wasn't long before we could talk about anything with each other.

Truthfully, I had noticed her long before we had become acquainted. Joella was one of those people that everybody gravitated towards. When she came into the room it got a bit brighter. When you talked to her she made you feel listened to. Everyone around her wanted to gain her approval, including me. Despite the power she had over people, she wasn't a mean girl. She was gracious and kind, and when I got to know her, I realized she was a real human being, just like the rest of us.

Except now, she was asking me to fuck her boyfriend.

"Joella," I protested weakly, "I've never even met this guy!" I didn't know what to think.

Joella paused. For the first time since I met her, she actually looked nervous.

"I know," she sighed, "but you trust me, right?"

I paused, looking her in the eyes.

"Yes... I trust you."

I meant it.

She went on, "He and I have been talking about doing this for a long time. We just didn't want to rush it. We wanted to wait until we found the right person..." she reached out and grabbed my hand. "I think you're the right person. I really want to do this with you... that is, if you want to."

I looked down at our hands. Damn. I did want to. I had only known Joella for a short time and I was willing to fuck a stranger for her... or anything else she wanted me to do. I had never felt for anyone before what I felt for her. I trusted her completely. I wanted to give myself to her. I looked back up at her.

"I am the right person."

Joella's boyfriend lived a few hours away, so we planned to go out to his place the following weekend. I told Joella we needed to do it sooner rather than later because my fucking nerves would kill me if I had months to build up to this. If I was doing it, I was doing it.

As I packed, Joella laid out the rules for me.

"You do everything I tell you to. First time I tell you. Don't make me ask twice. If there's something you don't want to do or you feel scared or uncomfortable, use your safe word. We will stop. But just know that you can trust me. One hundred percent. By extension of your trust for me, you can trust him. I wouldn't put you into a position where you could get hurt, okay?"

I nodded. Her tone changed as she gave out commands. I had to admit... it turned me on. Part of me was fucking terrified... but the other part couldn't wait.

The three hour drive to his place seemed to take forever, I was so high-strung. Joella wouldn't even tell me his name. She said I didn't need to know. That didn't even bother me. Doing whatever Joella told me to do fit me like an old shoe, for lack of a sexier comparison. It was a puzzle piece I didn't know I was missing.

When we arrived, he greeted us both. He had cooked dinner and we all sat and ate together. He and I got to know each other a little, but not getting too deep... yet. He was a little older and intimidatingly attractive. Jesus. I was so on edge. After we were done eating, we went to go get settled in the guest room while he cleaned up. Joella dug into her suitcase until she had a small pile of things on the bed.

"Put those all on... or in," she smiled devilishly, "and then wait here until I come get you."

Then she took her suitcase and left me.

Alone. Fuck, I was so nervous. I took a quick shower in the ensuite to wash off all the nervous sweat. The ensuite was well stocked with fluffy towels and luxurious products... nothing like a good, hot shower to calm the nerves. I towelled off and rubbed a mildly sweet smelling lotion into my skin. Finally, I examined the things Joella had left on the bed: a beautiful sheer black lace bodysuit, stockings and heels, furry black handcuffs, a ball gag, a small bottle of lube and a thankfully manageably sized butt plug. Wait, how am I supposed to say a safe word with a ball gag on? Oh my god. I'm so in over my head. Fuck! The more I thought about it though, the thought of disappointing Joella was worse than anything that might happen tonight. I couldn't bear to have her come back into the room and see I had failed her so early. She said she wouldn't put me in a position where I would get hurt... I will just have to trust that she knows what she's doing.

So, I lay back on the bed. I put a little lube on my middle finger and began to circle it around the entrance of my asshole. I only had a few experiences with anal with my last boyfriend but he hadn't taken the time I needed to get into it, so they weren't the most positive. No harm in trying again though, right? Slowly, I was able to get my finger into my asshole to the knuckle. I began to slide it out and slowly push it back in. With a little more lube I was able to fuck myself with both my index and middle finger. It's a weird feeling, but I definitely wanted more. I was enjoying it, but I knew Joella would be coming back soon, so I slid my fingers out. I put a generous amount of lube on the butt plug and lined it up with my hole. I was surprised by how hot I was. This is turning me on! Slowly again, I began to push the butt plug into my ass. It was wider than my two fingers at the widest... but not by much. I let out a quiet moan as I pushed it all the way in. Well. The hard part is done. My cock was wet with precum already, and I was sweating again but who the fuck cares?

Next, I put on the bodysuit. It fit me perfectly. I had to look in the mirror, and damn! I looked good! Thank you, Joella. The stockings were sheer black, thigh high, with a little band of lace at the top. I slid them on and then put on the heels. As soon as I put on the gag, I began to drool. Last but not least, I locked my wrists together in front of me with the cuffs. I sat on the bed and waited for Joella.

Finally, she came to the door. If I wasn't gagged my jaw would have dropped. Joella had a curvy hourglass figure that was perfectly silhouetted against the light coming in from the hall. As she stepped into the room, I could see she was dressed all in black: skin tight latex booty shorts, a corset that further accentuated her curves and a latex bra. Her thick dark hair was loose and wild. She was holding a chain leash and a riding crop and she had on combat boots. I got goosebumps. Damn.

She looked me up and down appraisingly.

"Good boy." she said. That sent a shiver right down to my core. Mmm.

She came towards me and clipped the leash to the chain of my cuffs.

"Come." she commanded. I stood and followed her. Wherever she may lead.

Joella took me to the master bedroom. It was spacious with rugs and opulent curtains in shades of red. In the middle of the room was a large four poster bed. On his knees, cuffed to one of the corner posts, was Joella's boyfriend. He was naked and gagged like I was, drool running down his face and chest. Suddenly much less intimidating. He didn't look up as we entered the room.

Joella must have liked that, "Good boy." she smiled.

She stepped behind me and removed the gag, strings of drool stretching from my lips.

"Don't worry," she said, "I wouldn't take away your safe word. I just wanted to see if you'd put it on... Good boy. We'll save the gag for another day. You still okay?"

I nodded.

"Good."

She turned and went over to her boyfriend. She removed his gag and gestured for me to come over. I stood in front of him.

"Suck his dick." she told him.

I stepped closer to him and looked down in fascination as he took my cock in his mouth. He started working the head, swirling his tongue around it. Oh, fuck. Gradually he started taking it deeper and deeper into his mouth, bobbing back and forth, spreading his saliva up and down the length of it. His eyes were closed like he was really enjoying this. I was enjoying it too. It took all I had not to just cum down his throat right there.

"Fuck his face."

I nervously look at Joella. She sure wasn't starting off slow. My turn to perform. I don't know if I can do this! Joella just looked at me, her expression hard.

"Fuck his face." she repeated, raising the crop a little.

Fuck... okay. I stepped closer to him again and put my hands on his head as best as I could with the cuffs on. Slowly, I thrust forward until the whole length of my cock was in his mouth. I pulled back out and thrust in again. I tangled my hands in his hair for leverage as I started to thrust faster and faster. His throat was making little noises and he was breathing deeply, almost panicked, through his nose. Spit was running from the corners of his mouth, and his eyes, open wide now, were tearing up. After a few minutes, I began to feel bad for him and slowed down, sliding out of his mouth. He took a deep breath. Joella smacked me hard on the back of my thigh with the crop. I gasped, shocked.

"Did I say he had enough?" she hissed. "Get on your knees!"

Shamefaced, my cheeks burning, I fell to my knees. Fuck. I fucked up already? I felt terrible. I stared at the floor. Meanwhile, Joella uncuffed her boyfriend from the bed and had him stand in front of me.

"Suck his cock."

I knew I couldn't hesitate this time, so I wasted no time in wrapping my lips around him. I closed my eyes and focused. I wanted to make him feel good and I wanted it to look good for Joella. Right away I took him in my mouth as deep as I could. I already felt an ache beginning in my jaw. He was so thick! I swirled my tongue on the underside of his shaft as I worked my mouth along his cock. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, his mouth open. Then I looked to Joella. She met my eyes and smiled.

"Fuck his face." I could hear the satisfaction in her voice. She must be happy that I fucked up so soon. It gave her an excuse not to take it too easy on me.

This time it was my hair being pulled. He had a lot more experience at face fucking than I did. It was all I could do just to hold my mouth open! I shut my eyes and focused on breathing and not falling over, though he was practically holding me up by his tight grip in my hair. I was overwhelmed by my senses. My jaw was aching and my scalp stung where he held my hair. My mouth was full of spit and a big strange dick was pounding my throat. I was helpless. I fucking loved it. My cock was rock hard. I kept thinking that I couldn't keep this up for much longer, but he kept going and I kept taking it. The only sounds were me gagging and my struggling breath until Joella spoke.

"Enough. Good boy." she said, reaching out and caressing his hair for a moment. He looked at her with pure admiration in his eyes. I was covered in spit and tears and my hair was a mess and I was still catching my breath... but I was jealous. So jealous. Eventually, she turned her attention to me. Her expression was serious but her eyes were twinkling with laughter.

"You did well enough." she smirked. My face fell.

"Let's see how well you followed the rest of my orders. Get him undressed!" she told her boyfriend.

Somehow her tone managed to make me feel ashamed of my outfit even though she had picked it for me. He roughly stood me up. Then he pulled down the front of the body suit, exposing my chest. He pulled it down to my legs and then pushed me onto the bed and pulled it off my ankles. Now I was fully vulnerable, lying naked on the bed in front of them, only wearing stockings and heels.

"Get your legs up."

Blushing furiously, I drew my legs up so Joella and her boyfriend had an unobstructed view of the butt plug in my ass.

"Good boy." she said, then suddenly slapped my ass hard with the crop.

I squealed. Motherfucker.

"That was for earlier," she grinned, "You go til I say stop."

I nodded.

"Good boy." she told me again.

God, I can't even explained how good it felt every time I heard her say that.

Joella went on, "He has been such a good boy, hasn't he?"

Her boyfriend nodded in agreement.

"He deserves something nice, don't you think?" she purred.

He nodded again.

"Why don't you give him a massage?" Joella suggested.

He nodded a third time.

Mmm, please. He gave me some water and then had me lay on my stomach on the bed. He straddled my thighs so his cock was resting right between my butt cheeks. He began to give me one of the best back massages I had ever had. His hands were pleasantly warm and he was using some kind of oil that smelled really good.

Joella cuffed my hands again and clipped them to a chain attached to the centre of the headboard. Then she moved behind us. She had him sit up for a moment and tapped my thighs lightly with the crop.

"Spread your legs."

I obeyed, and then heard a buzzing noise. She put some sort of vibrator deep between my thighs. It was on high vibration or something and made my cock uncomfortably hard under me. My balls felt sensitive too, not to mention I suddenly felt very aware of the butt plug. That kind of over-the-top feeling where you simultaneously want it to stop and want it to continue. With her boyfriend sitting on me, his knees on either side of my torso and my wrist chained to the bed, all I could do was shake and tremble like a leaf in the wind. The vibrator must be touching him too, I felt his cock hardening on my ass. He was still rubbing my back and I just leaned into that pleasure, enjoyed the feeling of a warm body touching mine. Fuck, it felt good. I was breathing heavy, my legs clenched tight. Oh, fuck. I started to shake and succumbed to the most intense orgasm I've ever had, before or since. I was fucking lost to the world. Honestly, I might have blacked out.

I was still shaking when I heard Joella say something through the sound of my pulse pounding in my head.

"Fuck his fucking brains out."

He climbed off of me. He grabbed my hips and pulled them up and spread my knees apart, positioning himself behind me. My stomach was covered with my own sticky cum. I could hardly move, my muscles felt like jelly. My eyes were filled with TV static. I moaned as he eased the plug out of my ass.

The head of his cock was hot against my hole. He slowly pushed himself inside me. I felt pretty wasted from that orgasm, but his dick felt like the perfect dick. Like it was tailored to fit inside me. My skin felt hypersensitive, every bit of our bodies that touched felt like electric conduits. I submitted to him... just let him fucking pound me with no resistance. I could hear the wet slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh and his breathing: ragged and heavy, loud breaths or quiet moans. Fuck, he sounded almost as good as he felt. I nearly screamed every time he bottomed out in my ass. I had my face buried in a pillow and was breathing anguished gasps. Fuck, I felt good. It was perfect bliss. My brain was peacefully quiet. All there was was the sound of our bodies and the sensation of his body touching my body. He pushed me back down so I was lying on my stomach again and slowed down, making sure every thrust went as deep as it could. Eventually, his breathing began to speed up and suddenly he pulled out and kneeled above me. I felt spurts of hot cum splattering across my back and ass. I just lay there panting. I didn't think my legs would support me if I tried to get up. Somebody took the heels off and wiped the cum off of me. The room went dark and then Joella climbed into bed beside me, covering us with the blanket. Her boyfriend climbed in on her other side. She pulled me into her arms and stroked my hair.

"You did such a good job. You're such a good boy." she purred. She kissed my forehead.

We fell asleep like that.

When I awoke, it was light out. Joella was fucking her boyfriend, cowgirl. I rolled over and watched them. She was moaning, totally focused on her own pleasure. She was in full control and brought herself to orgasm. After she finished she climbed off of him and kissed his forehead.

"Thanks love," she said, "maybe you can finish with him?" she gestured at me.

He turned to me and kissed me. Mmm. He rolled me over onto my back. He grabbed some lube from the bedside table and spent a moment getting my asshole ready before he entered me. He started out slow, kissing my face and neck and chest. Joella touched herself as she watched us.

"Fuck him hard." she moaned.

He put my legs up on his shoulders and started fucking me hard, fast and deep. He really did have the perfect cock. My legs were aching from the position and I felt a little bruised from getting pounded last night. I was gasping loudly with pain and pleasure. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed. I could still breathe, but barely. Holy fuck, holy fuck.

I could hear Joella breathing heavily beside us.

"When you come, make him swallow it." she gasped.

He sped up and squeezed my throat tighter. Just as my vision started to blacken he let go and pulled out. He grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head up to his cock. I was still struggling for breath when he shoved it in my mouth. He groaned and his cock throbbed in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum and licked him clean. I could hear Joella having her second orgasm of the morning. We all sat breathing heavily for a moment.

"Well," said Joella, "Who wants breakfast?"