Joelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah it's ok Dad, we actually came back to thank you for letting us take the truck and for the cash. I will watch the station the rest of the night if you want to go home and surprise Mom."

Al just nodded, "Need a rid home Joelle?"

"Nah, I will walk home so that there is nothing to alert my parents that I was out all night." Joelle was surprised at how even her voice sounded.

Al let the station thinking about how much different outfit had enhanced Joelle's beauty. He would not be surprised if someone she met tonight started to pay her more attention. As he walked by the truck he noticed a bunch of fast food wrappers and fries laying in the box as well as some spilt milkshakes, Al was a little confused as to the condition of the bed of his truck. Shaking his head he just climbed in the cab and drove away.

JB had been watching his dad head to the truck, when he paused and looked in the box JB exclaimed, "Shit the Playboy!"

Joelle reached into the discount store bag that had her other clothing, "You mean this? I grabbed it on the way in, I thought maybe we could finish going through it."

Thinking for a moment JB came up with another idea, "We could find some porn on the net on Dad's computer and really have something to watch?"

"Not tonight. Let's just finish with the magazine. Now I am going to sit down on the stool your father gave me earlier, you can pull the other one over here or I will go through the magazine all by myself." Joelle started flipping through the magazine looking for the last page so remembered. "I wish I had a gold star to put on this one." She said as she got to the picture of the reverse missionary. "Let's see if we can find something else to deserve a gold star as well."

"Mon Amour, when you say things like that I am willing to be your devoted slave for the evening." JB opted to stand behind Joelle; he wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder. He was content to stand there with his cock hardening as he inhaled her sent as she looked at porn. "Right now, mon Amour, I am wishing you had chosen a skirt earlier, then I could be rubbing your pussy for you." As he spoke his right hand moved from Joelle's waist to rub over her pussy through her jeans. "I want to slide my fingers into you and make you cum for them."

"Do it, I want to try that."

JB moved his hand from her jean covered pussy and started to unfasten her jeans. When he had them unzipped he slid his hand down the front, curving his fingers into her warm moist pussy. JB started by simply rubbing her clit until she moaned in pleasure then he slid his fingers a little farther down her wet pussy and inside her slit. Pushing two fingers as far as he could inside of her, then slowly he started to fuck her with his fingers. JB watched her facial expressions in the darkened door across from the counter.

"Oh, God, yes!" Joelle screamed as an orgasm splintered through her body.

"That's it, cum for me, mon Amour." JB said to Joelle.

When she finally came down from the high her orgasm left her in, Joelle turned her head to the side and gave JB a deep kiss. "I have only known you one day and already I don't want to go home, I want to stay here with you."

"Well I am going to be around all summer. Where are you looking to go to college? State is a good school." JB said with his arms once again just wrapped around Joelle holding her.

"I am not sure yet, I have been accepted all over. State is now sounding like it has some of the better benefits to it though."

They continued talking for a couple hours until it was time to lock up for the night. JB would not let Joelle walk home alone. So together they walked the few blocks hand in hand. As they approached her house there were no lights on.

"My parents are most likely asleep. But they lock the house and I don't have a key so I will have to go back in my window, good thing it is on the main level." Joelle said in a hushed voice.

JB walked back to her room with her, as they got to her window they both noticed at the same time that there was a dull light coming from her window. Creeping carefully they moved toward the window. Joelle's mother was sitting on Joelle's bed reading a book in the dull light. "I think that you were caught, mon Amour." JB whispered into her ear.

All the sudden Joelle remembered that she had forgotten to change back into her ugly dress, "She is going to kill me! I am not allowed to wear pants, and never a revealing shirt like this!"

"What do you want to do?"

"I have to face her, but I don't want to!" Joelle was clinging to JB.

"How about we face her together, how does that sound?"

"You would do that for me?"

"Mon Amour there is not anything I would not do for you."

JB walked to the window and knocked on it softly. He watched as her mother seemed to get madder by the second as she walked to the window. JB motioned toward the front door. Joelle's mother just turned and left the room. JB and Joelle moved to the front of the house.

"Joelle, get in this house this instant. And you I do not know who you are but get away from my daughter and never go near her again!" Joelle's mother hissed at the couple.

"I am sorry, Madam, but I promised Joelle that I would stay with her, and face the situation together, especially since I am the one that convinced Joelle to sneak out and spend the evening with me, at my father's gas station down the road."

"You're Albert Nichols son?"

"Yes Madam. My name is Jeremiah Brett Nichols."

"Call me Virginie. Come in."

JB and Joelle exchanged quick glances at each other before they moved in to the house and followed Virginie into the living room. Virginie motioned for them to have a seat on the couch.

"Does your father know that you talked my young and impressionable daughter into dressing like a slut and spending the evening at a gas station?"

"Yes he does. Actually my father is the one that introduced Joelle and I a few months ago when I was home from college at winter break. He knew that being this was my first night home for the summer that I would want to spend time with her again. During the winter break we merely met up at the library a few times or talked when she went by the station on her way to school."

Joelle was surprised at how easily JB was lying to her mother, but at the same time she was so happy that he was.

"I would like to continue to see Joelle, on a more regular basis this summer and possible even next year while she is in college if she decides to go to State."

"Joelle, go to your room," Virginie said stiffly.

Joelle did not want to go to her room and leave JB at the mercy of her mother, but she knew that she had to go.

"Ok, now that Joelle is not in the room, I want to know what your intentions are towards my daughter?"

"My intentions are nothing but honorable, I really like your daughter, to be completely honest I feel that I am falling in love with her. I want Joelle to be happy and I want to do anything that I can to make her happy." JB said in all honesty.

"I do not want Joelle getting distracted by anyone until she graduates, it appears that Joelle will be Valedictorian, she has got three different scholarship offers from different schools. Joelle has a bright future in front of her, and I will not set by and let her throw that out of the window for some guy."

"I would never ask her to. I would not have tried to talk her into coming out tonight other than the fact that I had not seen her since winter break and I have missed her something fierce. It is my belief that an education is one of the most important things for a person to acquire, but even more important than that is love. A person needs love even more than they need education."

Virginie glared at Jeremiah for a few moments, "She graduates on the first weekend of June. I will not allow her to go out again until then; once she has graduated she still will not be going out more than once a month. Now I would like you to leave."

Jeremiah just stood up and silently walked out of the room quietly shutting the door. He glanced back at the front door and could see Virginie watching him leave. JB knew that he wanted to see Joelle to let her know that even though her mother would not let him see her that he really wanted to. He decided to walk up about three houses and then cut through the back yards to see if he could get Joelle's attention.

Joelle was sitting on her bed, she knew that he mother would not come in to talk to her yet tonight for a couple reasons, one her mother would not want to have another confrontation, and two she had blocked her door to show her perturb. She started to cry and did not really know why.

As JB got back to Joelle's window, he could see her sitting on her bed crying. He felt his chest tighten at the sight of her crying. He could also see that Joelle had opened her window about two inches. Walking up to the window, he quietly whispered her name.

"JB!"

"Joelle, what is wrong, mon Amour?"

"I don't know."

"I don't want to upset you anymore than you already are, but your mother said that I cannot see you until you graduate and only once a month until you go to college."

"JB can I you ask a huge favor?" Joelle asked quietly.

"What is that, mon Amour?"

"Get me out of here. If my mother cannot even ask what I want then I don't want to be here."

JB held up his arms. He watched Joelle climb out of the window into his arms. "We can go to my parent's house; I live in the basement and have my own door."

As Joelle and JB headed back to the station to get his car, Virginie was receiving a telephone call from across town. "It is after midnight who ever is calling here better have a good reason."

"It's been a while since I called you Virginie."

"Albert." Virginie said curtly.

"I just wanted to make sure that my son brought your daughter home safely."

"They got here about a half hour ago. I had a discussion with your son and sent him home. I want you to reiterate to him that he is not to contact Joelle until after graduation and only once a month after that."

"Now, Ginie, isn't that a bit harsh, if the children like each other?"

"I don't think so, and do not call me that childish nick name."

"You did not mind that childish nick name four years ago. Mmmm, didn't seem to mind at all."

"I thought we agreed never to speak of that time?"

"You think I could forget having you go down on me while I was at work? Or when I would eat your pussy while you laid on the counter, moaning and calling out my name. And how could I possible forget the day that you told me that I gave you your first orgasm ever. Am I supposed to forget how tight your twat was wrapped around my bare cock?"

"Albert, we both agreed that it was wrong to cheat on our spouses, especially since we both had children that were at a very impressionable age." Virginie paused for a bit and then whispered, "I haven't forgotten either."

"Oh, Ginie, honey, my cock is getting hard just talking with you. Do you remember that one time I called you from the station late in the evening like this?"

Ginie closed her eyes at the memory of touching her pussy at his urging over the phone, of getting herself off on the couch in the living room while her husband slept in the bedroom. Ginie reclined on the couch and pulled her skirt up to her waist. "I still do not wear panties; I haven't since that day you asked me not to."

"Oh God, Ginie, do you know what that thought does to me? Touch your twat, tell me is it wet, explain how it feels to you honey."

Ginie sat her fingers on her thick black curls then moved one finger down to touch herself, gasping she said, "So wet, leaking down my ass crack, and hot so very very hot."

"Very nice, Ginie. This time I don't want you to just fuck yourself with your fingers, walk to the kitchen, while still rubbing your pussy." Al could hear Virginie moving around, "Ok now go to the fridge, tell me do you have any cucumbers?"

"Two," Virginie said slightly worried, but oh so turned on.

"Good, now take the larger one and go back to the couch."

When Virginie got back to the couch before she reclined again she stripped off all her clothing, "Ok Albert, I am laying nude on the couch."

"Take the cucumber and rub it through your juices getting it nice and wet. Now slide it into that hot tight wet juicy wonder twat. Fuck yourself with the cucumber."

Virginie slid the cucumber inside herself and moaned deeply into the phone at the feeling of the large vegetable penetrating her. She could hear Al from the other end of the phone telling her to fuck herself hard and fast with the cold cucumber. Closing her eyes, licking her lips, Virginie started to fuck herself as hard as she could, moaning into the phone.

Al was rubbing his cock as he listened to the woman on the other end pleasure herself. He wished that he were there to watch her hips rise off the couch as her orgasm drew near, too see her pussy muscles squeezing the vegetable between her folds. He could pull that vegetable from her hot snatch and stick first his tongue, then his finger, and finally his cock into that hot haven. Al could hear Virginie's breathing get shallow and quick, a sure sign she was just about to cum. "Yes baby I want to hear you orgasm. Cum for me baby."

Hearing Al's deep raspy voice telling her to cum was all it took for Virginie to finish climbing the peak she was climbing and to burst over the top into oblivion. Panting Virginie whispered into the phone that she missed Al, then she just hung up the phone.

Al sighed as he hung up his phone. His cock was still hard, but he did not want to go and fuck his wife. He sat back on the couch and slowly stroked his cock to his memories of Virginie.

While Al was sitting on his couch stroking his cock, JB and Joelle were sneaking into the basement. Joelle looked around and was very shocked at the grandeur of the basement. JB could see the amazement on Joelle's face as she looked around. Wrapping his arms around Joelle's shoulders, "My parents used to rent this out when I was little, about 4 years ago they decided to stop renting, so I stay down here when I am home, I started last summer before I went to college."

"Ever bring a girl here before?"

"No, why?" JB asked as he watched Joelle walk towards the small table in the kitchenette.

"Because now I know that I will be the first girl you will fuck on this table," Joelle said as she started to taking her clothing off and letting it fall to the floor in a small pile of disarray.

JB could hardly believe that she wanted sex again. Before tonight, she had never experienced sex, and now she was turning into a nympho. "Joelle, mon Amour, just because I brought you here does not mean we have to have sex tonight. If you really want to then we can, otherwise why don't we go sleep and then in the morning when I sprout my morning wood we can fuck like rabbits once more?"

"Sleep does sound nice; I just really didn't know what you expected of me."

Hand in hand, they walked back to the one bedroom. JB quickly stripped off his clothing and joined Joelle on the bed, pulling her body tight against his.

Across town, Virginie was laying nude on the couch thinking about her phone conversation with Al. She had on leg on the back of the couch, her other foot resting on the floor, her hand was lightly rubbing her pussy, and the cucumber was lying between her breasts. What Virginie did not know was that all the noise that evening had awoke her husband, Kevin.

Kevin had witnessed the entire phone call that his wife had with someone named Al, who's son was probably the one Joelle was talking to when he paused by her door before coming out to find his wife. When he had gotten to the living room, he was about to make his presence known, when he saw his wife flip up her skirt and touch her own pussy. She would only let him fuck her in the dark in missionary position and her she was engaging in phone sex. Deciding to watch Kevin stood in the doorway and watched her go fetch a huge cucumber and fuck herself. He became turned-on watching his prim and proper woman become a pumped and promiscuous sex doll.

Quietly Kevin walked up to the side of the couch and picked up the cucumber, startling Virginie to full alertness.

"Oh my, Kevin, what are you doing up?"

Kevin licked the cucumber, tasting his wife's essence on it, "I am up watching my devoted wife cheat on me over the phone, and getting turned-on by it. So, I decided that I would come in here and fuck you, how ever I want to, no how you will let me."

Virginie was shocked by the look on Kevin's face. He looked tough, hard, and hot. All she could do was lay there on the couch as Kevin started to push his flannel sleep pants down, revealing a fully erect penis. As she stared at her husband, Virginie realized that she had never seen him like this, and that it was making her pussy juices flow again.

"Get off the couch; I want you on your hands and knees on the floor, so that I can have free access to both your holes." Kevin smiled as he watched his wife drop to the plush carpeting beside the couch. Kevin stroked his cock a couple times before he knelt behind his wife. For a woman in her late 40's she still had a great body, her breasts were drooping some but they were still a good size, her ass was a little wider than when he married her but she had a scrawny ass back then. As he rubbed his cock over Virginie's ass crack he felt her stiffed, he would have that whole by the end of the night, but before he did that, he wanted to give it to her hard in the twat. Kevin wanted to take her like he often fucked the interns at his office. Kevin grunted as he slammed his cock all the way into his wife from behind, he could feel himself going deeper than he ever had gone in her before.

Virginie was surprised by how deep Kevin's cock was penetrating her. She could not remember ever being fucked so deeply before. As she was marveling at the sensation of Kevin's deep penetration, Kevin started slamming into her hard and fast. Virginie started to whimper in pleasure and pain.

Kevin saw the cucumber still lying on the couch where he had sat it. Picking up the massive vegetable, he pulled his cock out of the tight twat before him and shoved the now warm vegetable up her to coat it in her natural lubricant. He started to fuck her with the cucumber for a few strokes, and then pulled it out to put his cock back inside of her. As he rocked his cock in her twat, Kevin pushed the cucumber against her ass. "Relax your ass, and it will hurt less."

Soon Kevin was fucking his wife's twat as he used a cucumber to fuck her ass. He could feel himself getting near to cumming. Reaching under Virginie with his free hand, Kevin slid a finger against her clit.

Virginie screamed as her orgasm shot through her. The sensation of the huge vegetable in her ass and the hot cock in her pussy were amazing but the added sensation of her husband's finger flicking her clit was just too much, and her orgasm was hard, and just seemed to keep going as he continued to fuck both her holes and rub her clit.

Kevin grunted as he shot his cum into his wife, over filling her twat with his spunk. Kevin slapped her ass stood up, laid back on the couch, and told her to lick his cock clean, leaving the cucumber stuck in her ass.

12