Joe's Apartment Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe helps Misty pull a surprise on Tom - with benefits!
3.8k words
4.42
24.6k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I should have been used to Misty's habit of putting me into awkward situations (all of which seemed to end in my being naked) but this one really took the cake. It was a few nights after our "study session" with Jenny, and I was alone on the couch watching a movie. Misty and Tom were in the bedroom and I could tell from the moaning exactly what was happening in there!

I tried to focus on the movie, but my mind kept flashing to scenes from the past few days. Misty sucking on my cock right in front of her boyfriend, Jenny giving me an incredible blowjob while everyone watched, and me and Tom gang banging Misty on the living room floor while Cock Hero played on the TV. It was too much as my cock began to grow in my shorts.

The muffled sounds of pleasure floated down the hallway as I slid my hand under my shorts to give a few quick strokes to my dick. I had to be careful, because I did not want to get caught masturbating again by Misty. I didn't want her to think I was just a constant jack off! But as I heard her distinctive moans I could not control myself any longer.

I slid off my shorts and underwear and began to stroke my cock on the couch as they moaned in the bedroom. I could see her tits bouncing as she rode Tom's big dick straddling him on top. His hands reaching up to massage her breasts as she took him deep into her pussy.

My cock was throbbing as I continued to pound it to my imagination.

"Well, doesn't that look like fun," whispered Misty right into my ear. I was so startled that I slid off the couch onto the carpet. Misty smiled as she laughed at my situation. She had crept up behind me while I was stroking and got the better of me - again!

"You need to stop sneaking up on me," I said, with as much dignity as I could possibly muster with me being sprawled out on the floor, my pulsing dick still red from my masturbation.

"Oh, Joe," Misty laughed, "It's okay. I would have been disappointed if you weren't turned on by our little show in there."

"Well, you certainly were not very quiet," I muttered, still embarrassed.

"I'll make you a deal," Misty said as she rose from behind the couch. My eyes were drawn to her lacy red outfit which barely contained her perky breasts. The nipples were poking out through the sheer fabric, and the black boy shorts she wore were so tight I could clearly see the wet stain outlining her pussy lips.

"I'm not sure I trust your 'deals'," I said without conviction. Of course we both knew I was going to do anything she asked of me.

"Oh Joe," she said crossing her arms. This had the effect of pushing up her tits even more so they were about to burst free from the lingerie. "I won't tell anyone that you like to play with your dick if you will just do me a favor."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well, Tom has this fantasy," she said. She uncrossed her arms and leaned over the couch giving me a great view. "He wants to be tied up, and I need someone to help me do it right. Would you mind terribly?"

"What?" I asked, not fully comprehending. "You want me to tie up Tom so you can fuck him?"

"Actually," she said sliding over the back of the couch and sitting down right over me, "I want to tie him up standing. I can't possibly lift him up and tie the rope, so I need your help. He is asleep right now, but we can do it carefully and then he will be so surprised!"

I sat up on the floor, staring at her body in that red and black outfit and any semblance of self control just left me. "Okay."

(*)(*)

So I stood there naked in the doorway to my roommate's room while Misty crept in with a blindfold. She gave me some various lengths of heavy white rope to hold. Clearly she was prepared for whatever was happening.

Oh, about the naked thing. I had tried to pull on my shorts, but Misty insisted that I stay nude. I was very turned on by the whole situation, but it was about to get weird with me going into Tom's bedroom. I was not sure how I felt about that. Of course, by now I should be used to weird with this vixen!

As predicted, Tom was snoring on the bed, sprawled out naked with his semi hard penis laying to one side. Misty gently climbed on the bed, and whispered in his ear. He gave a sort of giggle as she slid the black blindfold behind his head and tied it over his eyes.

She whispered in his ear again, and he complied by sitting up in the bed. She straddled him and gently pulled his hands up and together in front of him. She motioned for the rope, and I crept in quietly beside the bed to hand a short length to her. His hands fondled her tits as she wrapped the rope around his wrists securing them in front of him.

"Now, slide over to the side of the bed," she said as she climbed off him. He giggled and swung his legs off the edge as he sat there naked.

Misty motioned for me to help her as she took another length of rope and began to tie his legs together. I knelt down and helped her tie him up, but my eyes kept drifting to his cock which was beginning to grow rigid in the dim light. Tom reached out his hands and almost brushed against me as he reached out for Misty's head. He slid forward more and pulled her head down on his cock. She gave it a quick kiss and then deftly moved back beyond his reach.

By now, Tom's feet and ankles were tied together as well as his hands. Misty stood up and pulled him to his feet. She positioned him under the ceiling fan and said in a firm voice, "Now you wait right here while I get a chair." He smiled beneath the blindfold and just stood there naked and bound.

She motioned for me and I helped her to move a chair over behind Tom, right under the fan. She then stood on the chair behind him and told him to raise his arms. With the last, and longest, piece of rope she tied it to the cords already around his wrists, then handed me the other end. She motioned to the fan, pantomiming that I should pull the rope over it and lift him up.

She moved over on the chair, giving me room to stand with her as I looped the rope over the fan and pulled on it to raise Tom's hands up. When they were fully extended, he tugged back pulling against the rope.

"Now, you have to be nice," Misty said as she motioned for me to tie off the rope.

Tom continued to pull, but not too forcefully as I tied it in a quick knot. From then on, the more he pulled, the tighter the rope became on the fan.

Misty slipped down off the chair, playfully grabbing my cock as a handhold. Then she moved around and stood in front of Tom.

"Now, very soon you will get your treat," she said as she playfully kissed him and stroked on his cock. I took the opportunity to step off the chair and step back to watch her work. "Don't you go anywhere!" she whispered as he let out a playful moan.

She took me by the hand and led me from the room, closing the door behind her.

(*)(*)

Once we were in the hallway, Misty grabbed my arm and playfully pulled me into the living room, laughing quietly. I was following her like a puppy dog, my dick bouncing as we ran down the hall and collapsed on the couch.

"Don't you want to..." I start to say.

"In a minute," Minsy says as she snuggled against my naked body. "I want to get ready for this."

With that cryptic statement she leaned over and planted a deep kiss on my lips. Her hot tongue sank into my mouth as she grabbed my dick and stroked it.

This girl was certainly full of surprises! I was fully at attention now as we kissed and she fondled my cock. Just then, the doorbell rang and a jolt went through me as I knew that I had once again been set up by Misty.

"Well, answer the door," she said looking at me with a smirk on her sexy lips.

I reached down to grab my shorts which were still on the floor, but she grabbed them out of my hands, "Now Joe, we are way past that," she said sternly. "Go answer the door naked."

The bell rang again, and I decided what the hell? I just went to the door fully nude and opened it. Standing there was Jenny, with a very suprised look on her face as she looked at my rigid dick.

"Wow," she said coming in quickly and closing the door behind her. "I never know what to expect in this apartment!"

"Hi Jenny," said Misty from the couch. "We have been expecting you."

Technically this was not entirely true. I had half guessed that it would be her at the door, but it might have been some pizza delivery guy who was faced with my hard on. But luckily Jenny was not some delivery guy!

In fact, Jenny was looking kind of suspicious as she had on a long coat, especially considering it was not very cold outside. She smiled at me, and opened the coat to reveal a baby blue teddy underneath. It took my breath away as I looked at her body. Her dark areola were just slightly covered by her deep v lace lingerie. It left very little to the imagination.

My mind immediately sprang back to the image of her coaxing the last drops of semen from my penis just a few days earlier. She noticed as my dick gave a little spring at the sight of her body.

"It's nice to see you too," she laughed as she brushed past me, her hand reaching out to lightly trace her fingers over my sensitive cock. "Okay, I'm here as commanded," she said to Misty. "Now I need a drink!"

Misty jumped up off the couch and ran over to Jenny and gave her a quick kiss. "Anything you want, dear," she said heading to the kitchen to pour the drinks.

Just then a muffled cry came from Tom's bedroom, "Who is here?" he said from behind the door.

"It's your surprise," called Misty as she gave Jenny a knowing look. "Be patient," she called out to Tom.

Misty brought out drinks for the three of us, and motioned for us to sit on the couch. I sat between the two lacy beauties, with my dick pointing up in the air. I tried to act natural, but it was a very odd situation, even though both of them had certainly seen me up close and personal in the past few days.

"So," Misty began as we sipped our drinks, "I guess we need to set up the situation..."

I did not know exactly what was about to happen, but I knew that I was ready for anything at this point!

(*)(*)

Jenny and I crept into the bedroom behind Misty. Tom was, of course, still naked and bound in the middle of the room. His blindfold was firmly in place. Hearing the door, Tom turned to our direction and whispered, "Misty, what is going on?"

Misty walked over to Tom and slowly walked around him, not saying a word. Her presence was clearly felt by his nude body, as his penis immediately began to grow.

"Misty, is that you?" Tom asked, with just the slightest uncertainty in his voice.

Misty reached out and lightly brushed her fingers along Tom's back as she continued to slowly walk around him. It had the predicted effect as his dick twitched and grew at an even faster rate.

Just then Misty motioned for Jenny and I to come closer. She was very clear on her instructions for our part in the little game, and with all the blackmail she had on me, I knew I had no choice.

I pulled out the video camera and started filming as Jenny crept closer to Tom's cock. Misty continued to circle around, her fingers tracing their way down to just above Tom's rigid dick.

As I zoomed in on his penis, it filled the viewfinder fully. I had to admit, my roommate had a very impressive piece of manhood! Misty reached down and lightly stroked his cock as she knelt down in front of Tom. He was lightly moaning now, arching his back to push forward as far as possible with his hands tied above him.

"Oh babe," he whispered urgently, "please suck it!"

Misty gave a very quiet "Mmm...," in response. Just enough of her voice to convince Tom it really was her kneeling in front of his pulsing cock.

Of course what Tom could not see was that the mouth which was slowly extending towards his penis was Jenny, not Misty. This was her diabolical plan. Granted, it wasn't like Jenny had not already given him a blowjob at our kitchen table only a few days earlier, but who know what Misty had planned for this video I was shooting.

Jenny slowly took Tom's cock in her mouth, closing her lips over his sensitive flesh and sliding back. He moaned and moved his body as far forward as possible, straining against the ropes. She responded by taking his long shaft fully into her mouth, clear up to his shaved base.

Misty had moved back to enjoy the full view of her friend sucking on Tom's big dick. I pulled back the camera to get the entire trio in the frame. Misty looked over at the camera and gave a sultry mock kiss, just as Jenny again took Tom deep into her mouth.

It was a very erotic image, and my poor dick was rock hard at the sight. Misty motioned for me to move closer to the action, so I crept to Jenny's side as she shifted her attention to his balls. She lifted up his rod, and began licking and nibbling his scrotum. While she did this she slowly stroked his cock, twirling her fingers on his well lubricated cock head. She was amazing!

I was totally enthralled by the scene in my viewfinder. Jenny stroking his cock, and licking his balls was so sexy. I moved even closer, panning the shot from the top of Toms cock all the way down the length of his shaft until the sight of Jenny taking his balls into her mouth filled the viewfinder.

During this erotic interlude Misty had crept up silently behind me. She snuggled up against my bare backside and her hand crept around slowly to my rigid dick. She began to stroke my cock as I filmed Jenny stroking Tom's penis only inches away from me.

Then with her other hand Misty reached over and gently pulled the camera away from my hand. I was in such a aroused state at this point that I no longer cared. After masturbating on the couch, standing naked in front of her, and the thrill of opening the door naked - I was truly on the edge! My balls were full, and dammit I needed release!

Misty held the camera high enough to get all of us in the shot. Then she reached out to Jenny, who deftly took the camera in one hand while continuing to stroke Tom's penis with the other hand.

So I was kneeling right in front of Tom's beautiful dick, with Misty stroking my cock in one hand and Jenny stroking and filming the entire scene.

I knew what they wanted me to do, and for a second I hesitated. But then Misty took her free hand and placed it on the back of my head and gently pushed me forward towards their final goal - Tom's raging hard on.

I paused for a moment, just looking at his glorious cock just centimeters from my mouth with Jenny continuing to stroke him up and down. She pointed it right at me and, with no conscious thought, I suddenly licked the tip of my best friend's dick!

It was incredible! The salty pre-cum rainbowed off his cock head into my mouth. I was suddenly filled with the desire for more. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and slid it over his dick, not caring if I was in front of two hot women when I had my first gay encounter. But really this was all a setup to get me to suck his dick, so I abandoned all pretense and really began to enjoy the sensation of his pulsing cock in my mouth.

Tom was moaning with pleasure as I sucked him deep into my throat. There was a moment when his large dick caused me to gag, but I quickly recovered and continued my oral administrations. I reached up and began to stroke his cock as I sucked on it. I played with his balls, admiring the smooth, shaved sack as I took him deep in my mouth.

I was becoming more aroused when I suddenly felt a mouth close on my own dick! Misty had slid down underneath me and was sucking on me as she watched me sucking on her boyfriend. I glanced over and saw Jenny fingering herself as she filmed the entire scene.

I reached out a free hand and slipped it under Jenny's lacy top, revealing her tight breasts. I rubbed them intermittently, but my main focus was on Tom's glorious dick. I simply could not get enough!

Slurping and stroking my way through this fog of erotic haze, I was giving Tom the blowjob of his life. By now he was bucking against the ropes and I held still as he fucked my mouth. I was not far off myself with Misty giving me head as she looked up at the scene.

I glanced down at my dick in Misty's mouth, over at Jenny's tits, and at the close view of Tom's cock sliding into my mouth, and it was just too much!

"Oh God," Tom cried as he began to climax.

I felt Tom's cock twitch just seconds before he unloaded a stream of hot cum into my mouth. My own orgasm was only seconds later as I began to pump my load in Misty's open mouth. Jenny held the camera back as she moved forward to lick Tom's dick as he pulled from my mouth and spurted another load on all three of us.

Continuing to stroke his cock, I pulled back my mouth to allow Jenny a full blast of his next round. I had never felt so aroused in my life as hot cum splashed and covered all of us. My dick was slowly beginning to subside with a few more spurts as Misty released my tender penis and slid up to give Jenny a very cum filled kiss.

Slowly Jenny and I crept out of the room, and allowed the happy couple time to recover.

(*)(*)

We made our way to the couch and immediately began to kiss. We were both covered in Tom's sticky cum, but that only made us more passionate. I pawed at her thin blue teddy, releasing both of her tits as I took turns sucking on them. Her red nipples were fully at attention as I twirled my tongue over them.

Pushing the straps of her lingerie down, I pulled the flimsy garment off her body, revealing her clean shaved pussy, wet with anticipation. After so much oral sex, I could not wait to dive down on her.

My tongue probed deep into her pussy as I licked and nibbled on her clit. I slid two fingers deep into her slit as she moaned and bucked against my face. I could not get enough, and I twirled my tongue between my probing fingers, catching her bud in my lips and sucking on it as she moaned loudly.

My dick had miraculously grown while she thrashed on the couch, but I was not ready to relinquish the control I had over her amazing body. Perhaps it was due to the fact that I had been Misty's puppet for so long now, but I simply had to make Jenny cum before I fucked her.

I did not have long to wait! Evidently all the action had really built up her threshold, but in a few short minutes she let out a yell, "Oh, yes! Yes!" as I likced her pussy to orgasm.

She looked down at me and grabbed my arms as she spun me onto the floor. Then she straddled my rigid cock and began to ride me like a cowboy on a bronco. I was on the floor thrusting up deep inside her when I caught sight of Tom and Misty standing behind the couch watching us.

Tom's dick was growing hard as he watched us fuck, and Misty began to peel off her lingerie. My eyes traced her curves as she stripped naked, moving around the couch to the floor, pulling Tom along with her.

I could not look Tom in the eyes, feeling guilty for my role in the sexcapade, but he never even noticed. His eyes were fixed on Jenny's body as she bounced up and down on my dick.

Misty got down beside us, and began to lick on Jenny's tits as they bounced up and down. Tom lost no time and plunged into her pussy from behind, presenting me a close up view of the action as I lay on my back and let Jenny ride my own cock.

Jenny continued to moan as another wave overtook her. Misty was soon in the throes of another orgasm as well, and Tom spurted his load into Misty's snatch. That caused me to shoot my load deep into Jenny's pussy, filling her with my hot cum.

Within seconds we were all lying on the floor, totally spent from all the exertions. We all just lay there, splayed out with intertwined bodies, our hands rubbing over each other. Tom took my limp dick in his hand as Misty rubbed Jenny's tits and Jenny slid a finger over Misty's swollen pussy.

12