Joe's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That may help," she said softly.

Tom was staring as his beautiful girlfriend lubed up my dick, his own cock pulsing with excitement. She then turned to him and motioned him to come closer.

He took a few small steps, bringing him just to the other side of her head. She looked down at his roc under her chin, and again let a drip of saliva roll off her tongue and onto his cock.

The video began again, and now we played with our slippery dicks right up against her face. We both stroked, but she never touched us. She just glanced left and right as our dicks slid in our fists.

I was on the edge, and I glanced up at Tom, who was not even trying to keep the rhythm now, he was just stroking. That thought gave me even more of a thrill, knowing I was about to see another guy cum.

And sure enough, Tom moaned loudly and shot an enormous load. Misty was quick to move so his cum shot across the room. It was very impressive, shooting five or more feet. He continued to shoot more cum out, in diminishing spurts until he fell back onto the couch, totally spent.

Misty crawled over to him, and slid up to take his cock into her mouth and suck it clean. All the while I was still stroking my cock, watching her suck on his spent tool.

She rose up, and kissed him deeply, and then pulled back and said, "Well, it looks like we have a winner." I just kept stroking as she crawled toward me. "Tom, do you think I should reward Joe?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Tom said in a slurred voice. His eyes were focused on my dick, and he reached over to play with his relaxed balls as he watched Misty edge closer to me. "Do him, baby."

"I don't know about that, yet," said Misty. "But I may just help you out a little bit."

At this, she reached up and grabbed my cock. She began to stroke it to the beat on screen, which felt wonderful! I let my hand fall away as she took total control of my cock. Just then another pause was announced on the screen, and she let me go, quivering in anticipation.

Tom was watching us from the couch. I didn't make eye contact with him, afraid that he'd be mad about his girlfriend giving me a handjob, but I did notice him playing with his dick. He seemed to be okay with it, judging from the way his penis was growing hard again.

Misty just stared close up at my shiny dick. The precum was flowing, and my shaft was as hard as I had ever been. The video started up, and Misty used my juices to coat my cock as she slowly began to stroke it. She inched closer and closer to it, as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. This was amazing and she knew she had total control of me.

I was lost in ecstasy so I was not really aware of Tom moving up behind Misty. The first I noticed was when she moaned, and I glanced down to see him reaching down into her pants to finger her. She began to buck against his hand, with her hand stroking my dick. He reached up with his free hand to massage her tits through her shirt.

When the video paused again, Tom stripped off all Misty's clothes rapidly. She assisted him and soon was laying on the floor, her wet pussy glistening and shaved. She quickly swung up to kneel in front of me, and he took up his position behind her.

"Let's see how well you like getting fucked to the beat!" Tom said as the music began.

To her credit, she managed to put one hand on my dick to stroke it as he thrust his cock deep inside her. I could tell from her increased grip that he was having a big effect on her concentration as he pounded her at the same rhythm as her strokes.

I was in heaven, watching this babe get fucked while she gave me a handjob, but then before I knew it she pulled me deep into her mouth. She sucked on my cock as Tom provided the motion by thrusting into her from behind.

The build up was intense, but nothing like the climax! She lost all control as she pulled me from her mouth and resumed stroking me while she cried out in orgasm. Over and over again she came, pulling me in and out of her mouth between cries of pleasure.

I erupted in an enormous geyser of cum all over her mouth as she moaned and licked up all that she could catch. She kept pumping my cock, and I kept sending ropes of cum flying on her face, hair and into her mouth.

Tom went rigid with his second climax of the night. He moaned loudly as he emptied his dick into her wet vagina. She screamed in pleasure and took me back in her mouth to suck me completely dry. I was in my super sensitive post-cum state, and it was so intense that I could hardly stand it!

Finally, we all collapsed on the floor, naked bodies intertwined, with our hands just roaming all over each other. We fell asleep like that, just enjoying the feel of each others hot bodies as we relaxed.

My last thought before falling asleep was that I could not wait for tomorrow!

(*)(*)

12