Joe's Driving Lesson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia's next reaction was total mortification at her mother's intervention, but Joe was not leaving. In fact he looked more thoughtful than she'd ever seen him. Tia stripped off her leather clothes, because she did not presently feel masterful or dominant. Her mother words had made her feel like a small girl again, but had said things on her behalf, which she could not say for herself! The fact that she left, showed her consent about Tia's transformation in lifestyle.

She walked into the playroom in her maidenform bra and panties and could see that Joe was attempting to master himself and not ogle her nearly flawless body out of respect. At 6'0" with lean muscle and a six pack he looked pretty good himself. Tia walked right up to Joe and he gently enveloped both of her hands in his oversized ones.

Tia glanced at Joe. His expression was unreadable, which was another thing attracted her to him as she matured. He had some mystery to him. She was forced to learn how to read men, because they were constantly trying to get her attention and ogle her. Yet his reserve was making her insecure. yet based on Joe's reactions to her past and present, she felt safe in taking the initiative.

She did not try to hide that her eyes were misting as she moved in closer to Joe and whispered, "We've never kissed."

Tia saw Joe's eyes light up. She realized that he was relieved that she could show her vulnerability. They both moved in simultaneously and kissed very softly, as Tia heard herself sigh. She then wrapped her arms around her him tightly and really smacked one on his lips. Tia did not disengage as she slipped Joe her tongue. He felt her carnal energy pulsing through her soft lips. She squeezed Joe even tighter, but he didn't squeeze back. Tia backed away disappointed, but saw that Joe was patting his ribs. She understood now that she had caused this injury.

"Joe, sorry. I got carried away before. I need to take care of you. I'll be back in a few minutes." Joe looked perplexed as Tia left the play room and went into a large room, which held a huge wardrobe.

About 15 minutes later, Tia reappeared. She held a large cloth bag in one hand. Tia was wearing a one piece nurse's costume in white patent leather. It had a high neck and molded to her exciting shape. An sequence of snaps well off to the right of center, secured the form fitting outfit, which ended just below her crotch. The snaps snaked up her body forming a sensual line, which directly traced over her left breast. Tia was wearing a smart looking gothic wig with short black spikey hair, under her nurse's cap. She was also wearing a white eye mask with almond shaped eye holes, which made her look asian. She had dressed as a Hentai character! Yet Joe was surprised to see that Tia's feet and hands were bare.

Chapter 6 The Nurse Is In!

Tia took Joe under the arm and escorted him out of the "playroom". They walked silently a few doors, down the hall to another chamber. When Tia turned the light on, Joe could see that it was a bright examination room. with a large table in the center. Tia walked him over to the table. It was solid metal with a well cushioned surface and pillow. There was a body length paper sheet to absorb persperation. Right at the back and off to the side of the table there was a smaller piece of furniture,which was covered by a cloth. Tia patted the table and then guided Joe onto it.

She stepped away from the table and absently reached for her cloth bag. She then dissapeared behind a thin divider, grabbing some Talcom powder. Joe could hear unzipping of the bag and then stretching and snapping noises. Tia then reappeared wearing a very long pair of of yellowish-brown rubber gloves!

Joe was hoping she'd also pull her sexy footwear accessory out of the bag. It wasn't happening yet, but he was mesmorized by the Hentai nurse's gloves, which continued up under the short sleeves of her skimpy outfit. Her cool gloved hands with their long fingers were instruments of eroticism as Tia gently caressed Joe's Torso for from top to bottom. She went extra slow when she caressed his nose so he could get a whiff of her glove's odor. Her smooth gloves also tweaked joes nipples playfully for a few seconds. For such a physically powerful young woman she had an equally delicate and sensual touch. As suddenly as she began to caress him, she abruptly removed her hands from his body after he had become highly aroused.

Tia sprayed his bruised foot, which she stepped on earlier, with an antiseptic and then wrapped it in gauze and tape.

She disappeared behind the divider again with her cloth bag. Joe could hear slipping and pulling and then zipping and got even more excited when he heard the deliberate and hollow footsteps of boot heels. Joe's nurse had returned in crotch high black patent leather boots with 8" heels and 2 inch platforms! They had a retro look. He had seen pictures of these, but had never seen anyone wear them. They gave Tia a consumately dominating look.

The pretty young woman surveyed her work on Joe. She then abruptly pulled the cover off the piece of furniture next to the examination table. It was a console with some tall levers at the side. She manipulated a sequence of the controls on the console and a large overhead screen displayed the images a camera was filming, from behind the console.. He was mesmerized by the layout of the console. It had levers and controls with two pedals at the bottom. Tia stepped down, in an exagerated fashion, on one of the pedals with her tall boot as her gloved hand grasped one of the levers and pulled it toward her with a flourish.

Four sets of metal brackets sprung outward from the sides of the table. As Tia pushed the second lever forward keeping her boot pressed down on the pedal, the metal brackets locked together each forming a loop around Joe, . Her long yellow glove continued to push the lever forward, which tightened these bands until she was satisfied that Joe was sufficiently "cozy".

Nurse Tia put her hands on her cheeks panomiming a reaction of surprise to Joe's plight, as she remained in character as a mute Hentai nurse.

Suddenly the overhead screen began to play a familiar clip. Years ago he had a video tape of some of his favorite shows and cartoons.Tia was showing a clip of Julie Newmar as the Cat Woman on the Batman TV show. Catwoman was switching on a machine while wearing long black gloves (with no claws this time) , which made a collosal sound and was supposed to make Batman and Robin go insane. There were two other clips of cartoons of an evil woman and even a male mad scientist wearing gloves where they also functioned as "operators", putting other characters in traps using their machines.

Joe began wonder if he should feel responsible for showing Tia these clips? When he was a teen he used to fantasize about her mother Evelyn being one of these "operators", especially when she drove him home, on a chilly night, wearing her boots, gloves and leather trench coat after he watched Tia. He apparantly indoctrinated her daughter, who did had a resemblance to her mother.

Tia somehow correctly deduced that Joe had a fantasy about being the recipient of these actions. He wondered for how long she dreamed of subordinating him this way? She was so resourceful to find these shows, let alone implementing this whole sceen.

Tia took a few of her catlike steps and was standing right up against Joe and for a moment bending over and covering his face with her ample chest. She backed away and daintly stroked his nipples. Her facial features remained smooth and unreadable, added to by the anonymity of the mask. This anonyminity together with Tia's continued silence contributed to her remoteness, yet made Joe feel even more under her control. He reflected that Tia had done alot of acting in school and in the community and must have understood the effect she was having. Joe also vaguely remembered that as a child she became a member of mensa, which helped her implement her creativity.

Tia took several of her calculated mincing steps, as she traced one gloved hand sensually over Joe's body, lightly grazing his cock and stood at the foot of the table. He was further puzzled when she opened up a hidden compartment under the bed and withdrew a paper bag. She carefully slid the contents out of the bag and Joe's eyes widened when he saw both peacock feathers. He now remembered the tickle games he used to play with Tia long ago. It was hard for him to get her to stop this game. It didn't seem inappropriate at the time, but now this was payback with interest. She did not even look Joe in the eye and flash her victory smile. Her attention was focused solely on his feet, which was his tickle sweet spot! Tia apparently never forget anything about him.

Joe's booted nurse, put one feather down and slowly glided the other feather across the sole of his foot as a test. Joe's feet fliched and Tia's gloved index finger touched a small switch under the table which caused the lowest band near Joe's feet to tighten even more. She did another tickle test with the feather and his feet were not able to move enough this time to interrupt what she was about to do.

Joe tried to screw up his courage and compose himself as Tia began to attack the vulnerable soles of his feet and the sensitive skin between his toes. With her feather, she was skillful and merciless.He thought he could atleast anticipate where the tickle sensation would be. But Tia screwed him up by also tickling the very sensitive hair on the front of his calves and his thighs randomly. Joe became erect very quickly and Tia deliberately slowed down her tickling to keep him simmering. Joe was concentrating on his feet so much, that he failed to see Tia grasp the second feather and tickle him below the belly button. This was a bit too much for Joe and his cock began to pulsate, but his nurse's rubber glove abruptly grabbed his cock through his briefs. She squeezed it rather clinically at the base and quashed his orgasm! Joe had no idea what was going to happen next as Tia returned the feathers to their paper bag and placed it back under the table!

The silent Hentai nurse walked a few steps away and carried a chair back to the table. Joe thought Tia was going to sit down, but he was wrong. She used the chair as a step and climbed up onto the table as she placed her leather boots placed against his torso. Tia clapped her hands twice and Joe noticed some motion at the ceiling level. A swing held by two thick metal chains mounted on the ceiling, began to lower to Tia's waist level. As she sat on the seat, of the swing, Joe could see a glimpse of her hairless crotch as her nurse's outfit hiked up momentarily. He nearly forgot about his advancing case of blue balls!

Joe watched Tia's rubber gloved hand wrap around a small level on one of the swing's chains and squeeze it. This caused the seat to move nearly over Joe's head. Her glove then squeezed a button on top of the lever which lowered the seat so her boot heels were the level of with his face.

Tia captivated Joe by dangling her crotch length boot and then inserting the 8" heel into his mouth. He was like a child with a binky, with his shiny patent leather toy. Yet she deep throated him a tad too much, which kept him on is toes. She offered her other boot heel and let him suck it to his hearts content to show him that she was caring and indulgent, yet still in control. Next she let him sample the tips of both boots in his mouth, allowing lots of time here too for Joe's pleasure. When she removed her boots, she wiped them on his face to remove the spittle and add to their already brilliant shine.

Tia abruptly touched the lever on her swing, bringing her very slowly away from Joe's face and down his torso. She deliberately dragged her boot heels over his nipples and lightly over his ticklish belly causing him to giggle and get very erect with immediate effect. Tia stopped the swing's motion for a moment and began to gently poke her boot heels into Joes ribs, sampling his sensitivity in different location. This caused him to laugh involuntarily. She then stuck both heels into his belly button, sliding them gently back and forth which made him cackle like a madman. She did not do this for long, because she knew from before that if she gave him too much tickle stimulus, he could cum.

The young Hentai nurse adjusted the swing further down Joe's torso so her booted feet were directly over his groin. She almost giggled when she remembered that Joe still had his brief's on, She slipped them down erotically with her long heels and just stared at his cock for a moment. She inserted her right rubber glove deep into her vagina, giving it some lubrication and delicately reached down and lightly squeezed the tip of Joe's cock. This sent waves of sensation up through his sexually starved and thoroughly teased male body. When she let go of his cock, Joe sighed in frustration, but still playing by rules, he said nothing as he followed the lead of his mute nurse. He waited for a skillfull hand job, which apparently was not happening!

Joe was confused when Tia continued the swing's motion, down his body toward his toes. The swing did not go very far this time. Tia's forever probing boots began to slide back and forth over Joes inflammed balls and the base of his cock. She picked up her speed and his balls were getting a gentle knock each time. Since he had blue balls, they had lost some sensitivity and it made his cock pathetically eager, as it strained for contact for a gentle rub on the head. The Hentai nurse was not ready to do this yet as she continued on with her strategy.

After a few minutes of teasing Tia stepped down on the whole length of Joe's cock with the sole of her patent boot. Since it had no real wear the leather sole was as slick as the patent and he sighed heavily when she finally decided to step lightly on his cock head. Seeing his cock begin to get overexcited, She gave his balls some more light kicks which throttled his excitement, before stepping down again on the length of his cock with her boot. Tia made Joe explode very quickly as she rapidly stroked a nearly frictionless boot sole over his cock head. She extended her boot to his mouth and he eagerly cleaned it with his tongue, which took several minutes. Tia climbed off the table and sent her swing back up to the ceiling again.

Her stud was sweaty and exhaused, when Tia stood next to the table and slipped her rubber gloved hand into her vagina again. She was as wet as Niagra falls as she extracted her hand and gently grasped Joe's cock head between her thumb and index finger. He rose to the occasion instantly and she knew that one orgasm wasn't enough to cure his blue balls.

She placed her rubber gloves over his nose again so he could smell her juices, plus the odor of the rubber. It was no surprise that he liked this. Tia teased his nipples before her gloved hands attacked Joe's ribs and armpits with slick caresses and light pokes. She opened up a draw under the table and removed a package. It was filled with fake long extension finger nails which she fitted over the tips of her rubber covered fingers. There was not a better tool for tickling than these long fake unbreakable nails. In fact this is what they were intended for. Tia read their reviews on the net.

After the 10 long fingernails from both hands grazed Joe's belly once, she already owned him. Every poke and caress turned the poor man to Jelly and Tia remembered his most sensitive places that she touched before with her boot heels. She took the time to touch him everywhere on his cute body, for over 15 minutes revisiting the most sensitive spots in a repeated and random order. When he seemed like he might shoot, she stopped her treatment for a few minutes, more than once. She watched his dick bob up and down during this time from his smoldering horniness. The clips on the overhead screen had ended and Joe was riveted to the image of her kinky boots being filmed by the hidden camera. She made sure to take some short mincing steps and rock her boots on their heels coquettishly for him, during the tickle breaks, showing them at all angles. Even though she continued to tease Joe this gave him a needed break before her next tickle onslaught.

After the last short break she saved his most vulnerable part, his feet for last. She grazed and scratched them relentlessly for several more minutes as she broke her silence and cooed and teased him verbally, in a mock asian accent. Not letting up, she tickled his belly mercillessly with feathery light caresses before working over his ribs again.

His dick was rock hard to her touch, after she removed her fake nails. She made a ring with her thumb and index finger and slipped it over the rim of his cock head and moved it back and forth painfully slow like she was opening a combination lock. Joe came again within about 30 seconds after being exposed to this unusual treatment by her expert rubber gloved hands. She put her soiled gloved hands on his face and he licked these clean eagerly too.

Tia walked away from the table and went through the preperation of freeing Joe and cleaning up. By the time she returned the poor guy was snoring and was noisy about it! She touched his dick with her index finger and it began to grow again. She giggled to herself as she carefully slid Joe off the table and carried him off to bed in a cradle position, like a baby. She was wearing extremely high heels and Joe did weigh about 180, but he was much lighter than the weight she squatted or dead lifted. She appreciated the symbolism of being his baby sitter now (and more). When he woke up, he would understand the significance too.

Tia had the next day planned in her mind, but it was hard to fall asleep, after she stripped off her nurses outfit. How would Joe feel about her on a new day, when he wasn't being surprised every second? She knew her measures were extreme and that she overdid it. What did Joe really think? Could he take her seriously? She just didn't want to think about it anymore. She hoped he would like how she appeared to him tomorrow. It took alot of planning. If her rejected her, she wouldn't know what to do. It took her over and hour and a half to fall asleep, even with her Tai Chi meditation excercises.

Chapter 7 - The Next Day (To be continued)

12