Joe's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped her neck dry with her sleeve but as they started to walk back towards the path, she knew there was still cum on her cheek and forehead, almost undoubtedly clotted in her hair as well.

"Are you going back to the car like that?" He asked finally when they were just feet from the path.

"I'm going to do exactly what you told me to do." She said without stopping and took his hand as she stepped out of the tree line. "How do I look? Does it make you hard again?" She teased, looking at him as they walked towards the car park. "Do you want people to see what a little slut I am?" She could see in his face that he didn't, but she knew damn well he wasn't going to use his own shirt sleeve to clean up the mess.

As they approached the gate to the car park, a couple of thirty-somethings came towards them, being led by a Golden Retriever on a lead. She could see Joe looking at them in horror out of the corner of her eye.

"I can't believe you let that man fuck me like that." She said as the couple approached, making them look up towards them. "I can feel his cum all over me." She knew they had heard that, because as they passed the women looked at her with disgust whilst the man just stared at her face.

"Did you see that?" She heard the woman whisper. "That looked like..." Her voice faded as the distance between them grew.

Joe's face glowed and he practically dragged her to the car, even opening the door for her. When he climbed into the seat beside her, she was examining her face in the mirror, wiping off the last of the semen with a tissue she had found in the glove box.

"You could have told me I still had that man's cum on my face. It's all in my hair as well." As Joe gunned the engine Laura leant across and kissed him on the cheek. "You were right though. That was good fun." She whispered into his ear. "We should try that again sometime soon." Joe smiled weakly and flicked on the radio as he reversed out of the space.

- THE END -

12