Joey & Amber Ch. 02

Story Info
A night Amber will never forget.
1.9k words
3.75
14.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_P
M_P
17 Followers

Note to Reader: This story is broken into two versions of the same basic storyline. This story includes more fetish related material while the other version has more of a romantic tinge to it. Please read the version that most suites you or read both it is entirely up to you. Feedback is always welcome I hope you enjoy the story.

He waited impatiently in the airport terminal for his girlfriend to arrive nothing could calm his excitement. His girlfriend of five months was returning from a business trip and had been away for two weeks. Joey and Amber were a very “close” couple often having sex 2 to 3 times a day and sometimes retreating to mutual masturbation in front of each other. While Amber had been gone the couple ran up their phone bills talking for hours at night only being able to have constant phone sex. Some day’s Joey would call Amber’s mobile while she was at work, Amber would pretend it was an important business call but it would really be Joey masturbating… teasing her. However, Amber loved listening… the rush of seeing all her business associates trying to figure out why her face was so red thrilled her. In her breaks Amber would do the same thing calling Joey and masturbating for him.

This was the longest the two had been apart since they had met, as the monitors declared that the plane had landed and the people stared to move through the doors into the terminal Joey began frantically moving his head around trying to find her. When he found her doing the same thing he smiled and immediately relaxed as she ran towards him jumping into his arms and kissing him passionately. After their kiss Joey picked up Amber’s bags and they headed for the car.

The trip home was “interesting” to say the least; both were extremely aroused and as fate would have it conversation slowly drifted. “I’m not wearing any underwear,” Amber said with a cheeky smile. Amber was wearing a denim skirt and instinctively opened her legs slightly as she saw Joey’s hand leave the steering wheel and land on her knee. Slowly sliding his hand up, Amber closed her eyes, his hand finally come to rest between her legs immediately upon feeling that she in fact did not have any underwear on, his hand went straight back to the wheel… teasing her. Amber gave out a little frustrated giggle and chose to fight fire with fire, pulling her skirt up and opening her legs she gently began to rub her clit as Joey drove. This was too much for Joey for he knew that he could never beat her. Amber let out a little moan sending Joey over the edge and he pulled over. When the car had stopped her reached over and immediately began pashing Amber.

They kissed for a few moments, Joey began to caress Amber’s leg getting higher each time. As he reached the top of Amber’s thigh he slid two fingers straight into the top of her wet pussy sending shock waves through her body as she bit Joey’s neck. He began fingering her faster and faster Amber was getting close as she reached over sliding her hand inside Joey’s pants rubbing him as he fingered her using his thumb against her clit. She came hard as they kissed, Joey’s fingers slowed and he placed his forehead against hers, they smiled and Joey retreated back into the divers seat, Amber followed.

Her hand was still in Joey’s pants stroking him up and down she brought his hard cock out immediately putting it into her mouth. She tickled the tip with the tip of her tongue as she gently stroked him. She began sucking harder and stroking him harder, as she took her mouth of his hard cock he came, shooting onto his stomach. After he came back down to reality she licked as much as cum as she could from his cock and stomach and Joey started the car driving back to his apartment.

When they arrived Joey grabbed Amber’s bags taking them inside for her. Amber was staying at his place for the next few days since it was an hour drive to her house and neither party felt up to an hour-long drive when Joey’s place was so close. As soon as the couple entered the apartment and Joey had put down her bags Amber ran towards him jumping into his arms forcing him down onto the bed. Amber had never been in Joey’s apartment and no matter how horny she was she couldn’t help but look around plus she loved teasing him. She explored his house as Joey just lay on the bed with a smile on his face thinking that he could get her attention by masturbating on his bed. However, Amber’s attention had been diverted to the 2 sets of hand cuffs that she found at the bottom of his bed head hidden from plain view. She slid her hand down the back of his bed immediately Joey sat up worried. Amber picked up one set of the handcuffs still attached to the bed head and smiled. Joey was worried that she wasn’t into the type of stuff he was. However what Amber did next surprised him she seductively took off all her cloths and handcuffed her left hand to the bed head and gestured Joey to cuff her right.

Joey did so with a sort of cheesy grin he had fantasized about this for years but had never met a woman who would willingly want to be hand cuffed and let his will be done upon her. Joey was not into extreme types of bondage however he did like mild doses. When Amber had been successfully hand cuffed to the bed head Joey blindfolded her and traced his fingertips down the entire length of her naked body. His fingers trailed down over her forehead, down her checks, over her lips, down her neck, over her chest and breasts, down her stomach, then each hand caressed down each leg. Amber began to moan as his fingers trailed her inner thighs.

He smiled and removed his cloths, knelling on the bed and cuffing her legs. Joey then when to the kitchen and found a rose that he was planning to give to Amber at the airport but had forgotten. He thought this convenient when remembering how Amber had jumped on him; he gave a little chuckle to himself picking up the rose “She will like this more anyway.” He thought to himself looking at the rose and walking back to Amber. He knelled back down on the bed placing the rose to Amber forehead.

Moving it down he placed it under her nose and let her smell its sweetness, he ran it down over her neck running it around her collarbone. Sliding it down to her breasts he ran the rose around her left nipple and then leaned down to kiss it and nibble it, then doing the same to Amber’s other breast. Moving the rose down over her stomach he circled her cute little belly button leaning in to kiss it also. He then used the rose to caress her inner thighs and over her shaved pussy. Amber’s back arched as the rose touched her clit Joey leaning in yet again and slid his tongue around Amber’s clit smiling to himself as she moaned knowing that this was only the beginning.

He put the rose on the bedside table retreating to the kitchen again to find more goodies. He took a glass from the cupboard filling it with water and ice, going back into his bedroom seeing Amber there naked was driving him crazy but they were both having such a great time.

He put the glass next to the rose and fished for an ice cube; he held the ice above her head letting the drips fall on her lips, then her breasts and lastly a few drips on her clit. Placing the ice on her forehead he let it slide down her nose, lips, neck, breasts concentrating on her nipples, then down to her pussy where he began to rub the ice against her clit. Amber immediately began to moan loudly and as she got closer Joey stopped then pushed the ice cube deep inside her Amber squealed at the unique pleasure she was feeling.

Joey went to the kitchen retrieving a candle he lit it there and walked back to his bedroom. Joey knew that hot wax was one of Amber’s biggest turn on’s, he knelled on the bed again and began to drip the hot wax onto Amber’s breasts without warning. She started moaning straight away, her pelvis began to move up and down slowly as the wax dripped onto her body. He dripped the wax around her nipples and stomach, lastly he dropped one droplet from about a foot above Amber straight onto her clit, Amber screamed at the pleasure and wanted nothing more then to fuck Joey right there and then. Her clit was throbbing and her body ached for him, she began wondering weather she made a mistake but she was loving every second knowing she would have her time with him later.

Joey went into his office getting his letter opener, which was an exotic dagger; knelling beside her he used it to peel off the wax. The feel of the cold steel against her body drove her insane turning her on a lot more then she would have thought. After the wax has been removed Joey removed he leg cuffs and cautiously removed her right hand cuff, she didn’t move she just kept breathing deeply. He removed her blindfold and he opened her eyes and looked at him in awe. Her head looked to her left hand as Joey opened the cuffs.

As soon as they were open Amber leapt at him pashing him, Joey knelled with his right leg in between Ambers legs and he held her, pashing her. Amber began to press herself against his leg rubbing her wet pussy against his leg as they kissed. She pushed him down on his back kissing down his body, biting his nipples, kissing down further she took Joey’s hard wet cock into her mouth sucking it madly. He sat up stopping her and kissing her again, she just pushed him down again but this time onto the pillows where she had been laying. She knelled over his lap gently masturbating in front of him smiling, then slowly siding herself down onto Joeys cock.

She took all of him inside her as deep as he could go and then gently started to rock back and forth and in and out. She put her hands on Joey’s chest and threw her head back as she fucked him faster. Joey moaned as he begged her to fuck him, Joey then whipped her round onto her back, kissing down her neck biting and sucking it hard. Kissing down her chest he bit her nipples and kissed straight down to her clit where he began licking it fast. He slid two fingers inside her getting faster and faster until Amber told him she was getting close. He stopped and slid another piece of ice inside her followed by his hard cock.

He fucked her harder and harder, Amber began to scream as she came before Joey but not to long before. As the two slowed down Joey came to lay down beside her they looked into each others eyes and Amber Whispered to him “I Love You”.

M_P
M_P
17 Followers