Joey & Jen

Story Info
Dawson's friends have fun without him.
1.3k words
4.26
49.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbit77
Rabbit77
15 Followers

"I wonder what I should do today," thought Joey Potter as she stretched out across her bed. Dawson wasn't due back to Boston until that night and Joey was already starting to feel that familiar feeling in her pussy. Sliding her right hand underneath her panties and her left hand over her succulent breasts, she began to moan softly. She gently stroked her hard clit, as she imagined Dawson's thick cock inside of her. She began to rub herself faster, until a knock on the door startled her out of her fantasy.

"Shit!" she thought to herself. "Maybe they'll go away."

"Joey? Joey? Are you in there?," Jen's voice came drifting over to her. "Come on, I know you're in there. Let me in."

"Shit!," Joey repeated to herself. She got up and walked over to the door, not bothering to put a bathrobe on over her skimpy panties and bra. She opened the door, as Jen burst into the room and flopped down on her bed. Jen was wearing a skintight baby tee and her massive breasts jiggled impressively as she moved. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her big nipples were perfectly visible through the thin fabric.

Joey was more than happy with her own body and knew that she was beautiful. She had received many compliments over the years on her long legs, tight ass, pert breasts and, especially, impossibly angelic face. Still, she had always been secretly jealous of Jen's gigantic tits. While she knew that her 34C's were the envy of many a girl on campus, she'd always wondered what it would be like to walk around with Jen's massive D cups on her chest.

"What's going on, Jen?" she asked her.

"Not much. I was just in the neighborhood and thought that I'd stop by. Where's Audrey?"

"She spent the night at Pacey's. The two of them got back from vacation last week. They were here for a few days but I made them leave. They didn't do anything but fuck, all day long."

"Really?" Jen asked. "They fucked each other right in front of you?"

"Oh yeah" Joey replied. "I'd walk in and Audrey would be on her knees, sucking on Pacey's fat cock. Or she'd be bent over, while Pacey gave it to her from behind. They wouldn't even pause when I came in. A couple of times they even asked if I'd like to join them."

"What?!" Jen shrieked. Then, after a long pause, "So…did you?"

"No! Of course not!" Joey giggled mischievously. "I have to admit though, I did get myself off a few times while they were doing it at night. Just the fact that they were so close to me and I could hear them moaning and banging away at each other…it got me really hot. So I played with myself while imagining that it was me and Dawson in the next bed. At first I tried to be quiet and pretend that I was asleep, but they knew what I was doing. Last night when Pacey was going down on here, Audrey reached into her dresser and tossed me her favorite dildo.

'Here' she said. 'It's a lot funner if you use this.'

I didn't try to deny it. I just stuck that thing in my pussy and went to town. After a couple of minutes, I was moaning as loud as she was. I think it turned Pacey on, hearing me scream like that. Audrey told me that it was the best he's ever eaten her. God, I was so horny too! Knowing that they could hear me, knowing that they were thinking about my tight wet pussy…"

"Jesus, Joey! Now you're getting me horny!" Jen exclaimed. Joey looked over at her friend, startled, only now realizing that Jen was squirming on the bed and rubbing her crotch rapidly.

"I'm sorry, Jen" Joey laughed. "It's just that with Dawson gone and Pacey and Audrey going at it like bunnies, it's about all I've been able to think about lately."

"Tell me about it" Jen replied. "I can't even remember the last time I had a cock. I've been keeping myself company every single night, if you know what I'm saying. Sometimes I think about Jack (God, I wish he was straight!), sometimes I think about Henry. Sometimes I even…" Jen stopped suddenly.

"What? What do you think about? You can tell me." Joey sat down beside her and put her hand on her knee. "I'm your friend, I won't think that it's weird."

"Well…sometimes I still think about Dawson." Jen looked up at Joey anxiously. "I hope you're not mad. I know that you guys are together now, but I still remember fucking him and how amazing his cock felt inside of me. No one's even been able to make me feel like that. Are you mad?"

"No, of course not" Joey said reassuringly. "They're just fantasies. I mean, you used to go out with Dawson. It's only natural."

"Oh, I'm so glad you feel that way. In fact…" Jen was blushing furiously now. "In fact, sometimes I think about you too."

"What?" Joey asked, startled. "Me?"

"Yeah. At first I'd imagine us having a threesome, then gradually I cut Dawson out of it. It's just that you're so beautiful and I've always been curious and…"

Joey was staring at her friend, getting more turned on by the second. Knowing that this gorgeous girl fantasized about her, wanted her, was almost more than she could handle. Leaning over, she kissed Jen's cheek and licked it gently. Jen looked at her in surprise, then saw the lust in her eyes and understood immediately. She grinned at her, then kissed Joey on the lips.

They started slowly, exploring each other's mouths tentatively. Soon though, their passions overtook them and they kissed furiously, almost attacking each other. Joey reached down and caressed Jen's large breast, causing Jen to groan deeply.

"Oh God…oh God" Jen moaned. "I've been wanting this for so long."

"Mmmm" Joey replied, as she continued to explore Jen's breasts. They were so big, so soft, exactly like she'd imagined them. She leaned back and pulled Jen's shirt over her head, then bent down and began to suck and fondle the perfect globes.

"Oh God! Yes! Ahh!" Jen shrieked and moaned, as Joey sucked and teased her nipples expertly. "I can't wait any longer. I need it now, I need it now!"

Joey rolled off of her and they both stripped off their remaining clothes quickly. They paused to look at each other, Joey with her slim and gorgeous body, Jen with her beautiful and more voluptuous one. They lay down next to each other and kissed, while exploring each other's bodies with their hands. Joey rolled on top of Jen and locked their pussies together, while Jen reached up and began to fondle Joey's perky tits.

They ground their pussies together, both screaming and yelping as they experienced sensations more pleasurable than they had ever known. Dawson had been the best fuck of both of their lives, but he was nothing compared to what they were feeling right then. Joey felt the orgasm wash over her, nearly ripping her body apart. She thrashed around wildly, almost insane with pleasure, while Jen did the same underneath her. Joey collapsed on top of her and they kissed tenderly, as they both slowly came down and tried to regain their senses.

"That was amazing" Joey was finally able to say.

"You bet it was" said a female voice behind them.

Jen and Joey both jerked around in shock, as they saw Pacey and Audrey standing by the door and staring at them. Pacey was standing behind Audrey and rubbing her tits, while she ground her ass against his stiff cock.

Joey and Jen looked at each other and grinned. It was going to be a good day…

Rabbit77
Rabbit77
15 Followers