Joey Needed a Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I hurting you Mrs. Ward?" Joey asked. "You're crying."

"This isn't fair," Matilda choked out as her eyes welled up.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I - I don't know what I want Joey," Matilda confessed.

"Your nipples. They're getting stiff and even bigger than before," Joey explained, his erection poking the tutor's hip as he leaned his lower torso into her.

"Please. I need to sit down," Matilda insisted as the room titled a little, and Joey led her to the edge of his bed where she sat.

"Are you okay Mrs. Ward?" Joey asked, his voice serious as he stood there naked except for his socks, his erection still bobbing and now leaking a little.

Matilda nodded while trying not to look at her pupil's erection inches away from her face, but like she had no control over herself the widow's wrinkled hand went up to grab his arching manhood at the base while her face moved forward. She was vaguely aware of Joey's shocked reaction when her lips grazed the crown but that didn't stop her from from sliding down the throbbing tube until her eyes were resting in the soft nest of curls above his penis.

Instead of moving her lips up and down, Mrs. Ward just sat there suckling on the tube with her mouth around the base, the throbbing sensation of the organ bringing back memories of days past while Joey moved her weight from foot to foot and held her scalp in his trembling hands. He blurted out some kind of warning but Matilda was in another world as she cupped his buttocks in her hands.

The lad cried out as his knees buckled, but Matilda barely blinked as his member exploded in her mouth with rope after rope of his hot seed coating her throat, and the tutor kept sucking long after the ejaculations stopped. Only after the lad's dick went limp and shriveled into a much less imposing weapon resembling a cocktail frank.

"Mrs. Ward?" Joey was saying as he leaned down towards her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"No, it was so good," the boy told her as he put his hands on her slender shoulders and eased her back onto the bed, brushing away her feeble attempt to stop Joey from grabbing the waistband of her slacks and easing them from her slightly paunchy tummy and down her skinny legs.

"Joey - wait,"

"Want to see all of you," Joey insisted as he got the slacks off her and then turned his attention to her panties, the baggy beige underwear a little worn and discolored.

"Oh man Mrs. Ward," Joey exclaimed as he managed to get the panties past her bottom, and as they went down her thighs his eyes grew even wider. "You are hairy. Way hairier than those ladies in Playboy."

Matilda felt her thighs being parted and caught a glimpse of the eager lad bending down before she covered her eyes with shame.

"Don't know how to do this," Joey said just before his face burrowed into the dark brown thicket and he began licking furiously, the snorting sounds he made making the scene even more feral as he pushed her face between the plump labia, and while he didn't know what he was aiming for he was able to find sweet spots often enough so that Matilda found herself getting aroused despite it all.

"Joey!" Matilda gasped as her body began to tingle from head to toe, and she knew that if he didn't stop soon she would have an orgasm.

Joey stopped, but after he did he straightened up onto his knees, his face flushed and glistening with what was likely a combination of her fluids and his sweat, and his manhood was springing around wildly, just as erect as he had been before. Matilda tried to find the words to tell him to stop - not to do what he was planning - but not only couldn't the normally eloquent senior get her voice to work, she wasn't sure she wanted Joey to stop.

He leaned down, fumbling around with his dick in hand, poking into the bush until finally finding the target, and when he did he plunged right in. Matilda cried out, the wind taken out of her as his prong slid in all the way, and despite it's modest size she felt the force of him as he bounced up and down.

Joey's eyes were as frantic as his movements, the slight lad thrusting in and out of Matilda, and they both grunted every time Joey fully impaled her. The tutor found herself reaching around and grabbing his little butt cheeks, squeezing them and encouraging him with her hands and voice.

"I'm - going to cum!" Joey fairly screamed as jets of his seed spurted into Matilda's long neglected womb, but the elderly lady hardly heard him because she had already begun to orgasm herself.

Even after the lad finally went limp Matilda was still beneath him, her petite body was still convulsing as the waves of her orgasm kept rolling over her, and the way her heart was racing scared the tutor until she finally stopped cumming.

"Are you okay Mrs. Ward?" Joey was asking as he went down to her side and showed concern, making the elderly woman wonder what she looked like, but as her heart slowed and she was able to catch her breath she nodded.

"Just not used to that," Matilda finally said as she stared at the ceiling.

"Did I do good?" Joey asked.

"Yes Joey, I might go to hell for it but you did very well indeed," Matilda assured him, and she put her hand behind her head to watch as the lad nursed on her breast, sucking on the plump nipple that rested on her flattened boob.

Joey kept sucking on her teat so long that her nipple was starting to get sore but he was having so much fun that she didn't have the heart to stop him, and the fact that it also felt nice didn't hurt. When he got done he kissed his way to her side and then nibbled upwards, smother her moist smooth armpit with affection and making her giggle in response when he slid his tongue over the scented salty hollow.

"Honey, I'm so sweaty," she protested but that didn't stop him.

"You always smell nice. Every time I smell this perfume my dick gets hard," Joey explained, and Matilda shook her head and smiled, not having the heart to tell the boy the the perfume he referred to was actually Dove roll-on deodorant.

Matilda finally struggled to get up from the bed, fearful that she would be found by Joey's mother, and as she picked up her clothes from the floor as felt Joey's eyes on her, probably watching her banana boobs swaying loosely as she bent over.

"Look at how they hang. They used to be so firm when I was your age," Matilda said in apologizing but Joey shook his head while pointing.

"No Mrs. Ward, I was watching something else."

When Matilda looked down she saw what had gotten Joey's attention. His semen was pouring out from between her labia, the milky seed hanging obscenely on her pubic hair. She knew she would bathe when she got home but for now took a few tissues and wiped her pussy as best she could before putting the Kleenex in her slacks pocket.

"Do you have to go Mrs. Ward? I was hoping we could do it some more. Mom won't be home for a couple more hours, and I can get my dick hard again real fast," Joey promised, holding his tiny flaccid penis and wiggling it, and she didn't doubt that if she stuck around the little fellow would be big and hard in no time.

"Yes, I must go," Matilda said, pausing to sit on the edge of the bed and tried to look at anything but the slowly lengthening penis because she knew that she had proven to have little self control. "Look Joey, I want to make this clear. What we did was very nice and it made me feel very special, but it must never happen again."

"Mrs. Ward?" Joey whined but she cut him off.

"No, and I mean this dear. What I let you do was wrong," Matilda reiterated as she stood up. "Now if I'm to keep tutoring you, we must keep this on an educational level. Otherwise, I have no choice but to stop coming here."

Matilda straightened herself up as best she could, tucking her blouse in and going for her purse and blazer on the chair next to the door, but when she turned back towards her student to say goodbye, she shook her head when she saw what he was doing.

"Joey," Matilda moaned as she saw his thumb and index finger rapidly go up and down the slender organ which despite all logic seemed be nearly erect yet again.

"Wait - before you go Mrs. Ward," he pleaded as his hand moved even faster. "Do that pose me again - please?"

The senior rolled her eyes but found herself putting the blazer down and doing his bidding, reaching up and raking her fingers through her silver hair, and then Joey's toes curled while he cried out, with his semen not exploding out so much as oozing like lava from a volcano. When he was done the teacher mouthed a goodbye and left, not sure whether she would come back again or not.

***

Epilogue...

"More overtime Mrs. Ward," Mrs. Barnes clucked after letting in the tutor and getting ready to bolt. "You know, I wasn't sure whether this tutoring would work out and whether it was worth the expense, but Joey is doing so well! Must run. Toodle-do."

With that Matilda headed slowly towards her student's bedroom, wishing that Joey's mother didn't leave, but that wasn't to be so Matilda could only hope that her parting words the other day were understood by the randy lad.

"Hi Mrs. Ward," Joey chirped after his tutor opened the door, and as she looked at Joey standing brazenly naked at the side of his bed with his fully engorged penis bobbing up and down it was obvious he didn't understand. "You look really pretty tonight."

Matilda didn't let go of the doorknob, but although later she would swear to herself that she meant to close the door after exiting, she didn't. Instead she set her purse down on the chair and began to unbutton her blouse, and after shrugging it off she shed her bra as well before losing her slacks and panties.

"You want it as bad as I do, don't you Mrs. Ward?" but the tutor said nothing, instead reaching down and taking her plump nipples in hand, lifting her breasts up and outward, stretching the loose skin and reveling in the discomfort that resulted.

"Oh man, that is so hot. To make sure I can fuck you a lot I haven't gotten myself off once since you left a couple nights ago," Joey explained while making his prong dance up and down.

"I couldn't make that claim," Matilda mumbled under her breath as the lad approached her, kissing and hugging her as his dick pushed into her stomach, and as she let Joe bring her down to the bedding she swore that this would be it. No more after tonight.

***

Thank you for reading.

12