Joey Says Ch. 03

Story Info
Mat's wife Kate joins him and his sister Beth.
5.3k words
4.4
53.2k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
41 Followers

It was mid morning and a sunny day when Beth arrived. I was working at my PC when she walked in. I tend to notice what she is wearing. Today it was a sleeveless cotton top, a short denim skirt, and medium heel sandals. As usual I thought she was looking good. 'Hi, big brother. Shall I make us a cup of tea?' she said kissing me on the side of the cheek and rubbing my chest.

'Yes please.' Shortly she returned with two red mugs of Earl Grey tea.

'You looking at porn on your PC?' she asked sunnily. 'No, its work I'm afraid.' I had a spreadsheet of my work schedule on display.

'Gosh, that's no fun!' She sipped her tea, and then continued. 'I've just come from your father-in-laws' place. Or is it ex-father-in-law?' 'Well legally, Kate and I are still married, so he is still my in-law.'

'It's good. He's given me some freelance work. Enough to keep the wolf from the door for a while.'

'That's good news. Should I charge you rent now you'll have some money?' 'Well, if you like, but I'd rather continue paying you in kind. I'm sure I can think of things to amuse you.'

'Okay. Go on then!' 'What, now?'

'Yup.'

'Oh, okay.' She stood up and pulled her top up to reveal her breasts. Medium and fairly firm, she wiggled them at me with a big grin. Lordy how they turn me on! Then she covered them and looked at me. 'You're a wicked brother. But, I too must get on with some work. Any way, I've got something for you.' She reached into her bag, and pulled out a disk. 'What's this?'

'You'll have to see. It's from Kate.' My ex had been living in her parents' house with them, since we split up. There was plenty of room, they are wealthy and it is a big house.

'So, you saw Kate?'

'Indeed. I think she'd like to see you.'

'Hmm. Not sure about that. She's a bit of a handful.'

'I thought you liked a handful! Any way I'm off to my room to work on my laptop.' With that she traipsed off, and I returned to my work schedule. It was tedious administrative stuff. Not what I had expected to be doing when I joined a university. I persevered with it for an hour or so until it gave me a headache. Then I looked through the window, and about the room looking for a distraction, or an excuse to stop. I remembered the CD from Kate. What would it contain? We had said some fairly awful things to each other before we separated, so I wondered if this was going to be something unpleasant. Well I could not have been more wrong.

I loaded up the disk, and its contents came up on screen. It was a collection of photographs. I opened the first one. It showed Kate, in a one-piece swimming costume, at the side of their indoor swimming pool. She was wet, presumably from swimming, her wavy brown hair looking straggly and unkempt. And she was looking fit and in a good state physically. The next pic showed her drying her hair, and then donning a towel robe.

For the next photograph we had changed location. She was still in her white towel robe, but was now in the conservatory, sipping what looked like a spritzer. And in the next she was lying back on the recliner, with her eyes closed, looking as if she was sleeping. You could see most of her shapely legs, which were quite well tanned. I seemed to remember they had a sun bed so she would have the opportunity to keep her tan topped up. And then in the next one her robe had fallen open, and it was clear that she had removed her costume. She was exposed all along one leg, and from her hip to her left breast. I think I had forgotten how beautiful she is. And sexy. Eagerly I opened the next pic. In this, still apparently asleep, the robe was wide open, giving a full frontal view. Everything was on show, from her curly patch of pubic hair, to her tidy little navel in her gently curved tummy and to her C-cup breasts, looking full with slightly flat nipples peering out expectantly. In the next one her position had changed. Her robe was gone and she was lying face down and naked. My she looked provocative. And then in the next she was sitting upright, facing the camera, eyes wide open with her hand between her legs. There was a hint of challenge in her expression. And that was the last one. I hardly knew what to think. My reaction was of arousal and surprise. Was it a come-on, or a taunt, to show me what I was missing? I was confused.

Beth and I had a light lunch of a fresh green salad with nuts and ham, washed down with a light Chilean wine. She told me about the work she was doing. It seemed to have started well. I confessed that mine was giving me a headache, and that I had given up on it. 'So did you look at the CD?' 'Yes.' 'What was on it?'

'I think you know.' Beth flushed and looked a little bit embarrassed at my comments. She cleared her throat.

'Why don't you ask Joey about it?' she said, 'Now I must get back to my laptop.'

Joey had started off as our shared alter ego, an imaginary figure, she was allowed to say things we wanted to say but felt embarrassed by. She seemed to have been taken over by Beth, and I could contact her by email. I watched Beth as she shuffled away, easily distracted by the movement of her shapely bum through the denim of her skirt. Should I send an email? I had my suspicions about how those photographs had come into existence. After all Beth is the photographer in the family. I sat down at my PC and recalled the last image of Kate. I opened it in a paintshop programme. Then I went to the file of pics of Beth, and found the one of her as Joey- standing sexily, legs akimbo with an erect cock photomontaged on so she looked like a shemale! That was Joey. I decided to see if I could blend the images. I took the image of Beth, with her added cock, captured it and then planted it onto a copy of the photograph of Kate. I adjusted the size and position to get a fit. It took a few minutes but eventually I succeeded in creating a new image in which the naked Kate was confronted by Beth as a shemale with an erect cock! Wow. Just the image was turning me on. I went into email and found the address which Beth used as 'Joey'. I composed a short message to her. -Hi Joey. Is this what happened? Love Mat. I attached the picture of Kate and Beth/Joey to the email and pressed 'send'. I sat looking at the image feeling both pleased with my skill in creating it, and horny from the content. I wondered if there would be a response to the email. It came fairly quickly. -Beth says you must ask Kate! J. Hmm. I was not sure about that. I pondered briefly, and then got up from my PC. I moved to the doorway to Beth's room and peered quietly round the door. She was hunched over her laptop. I crept silently into the room until I was standing directly behind her. She was staring at the image I had sent. I leaned over and whispered into her ear.

'Is that what happened?' She jumped, startled. 'Oh, bejesus Mat, you scared the living daylights out of me!' I put my hands round her resting them on her tummy, under her cotton top, and stuck my tongue in her ear. 'But, is that what happened?' 'I'm not saying, but that's a very evocative image. I am impressed.' She licked her fingers suggestively.

'So that is what happened?'

'I'm not saying, although Kate is a very sexy lady.' 'You fancy her?'

'Lordy indeed I do.' 'So what happened? It must have been you that took the pics. So did you seduce her? Or did she seduce you?'

'I confess to being the photographer. On all other matters my lips are sealed!' 'Oh come on. You're teasing.' 'No, no. You could torture me and I wouldn't tell.'

We had played games when we were kids in which torture had figured. All pretend of course and nothing painful. It had all been quite innocent- then. I put my hands round Beth's neck and squeezed, as if strangling her. She gurgled. 'I'll never give in, whatever you do!' 'There's a challenge!' 'Do your worst, I am resolved.' I leaned over and kissed her deeply. She returned my kiss. We were both breathing heavily. I moved my hand to cup her left breast.

She looked at me wild-eyed. Then she moved my hand back to her throat. 'I like it when you do that. It turns me on.' 'You want me to take you against your will?' 'Yes. Well sort of. As long as we agree that's what you are doing.'

'That's a contradiction, isn't it?'

'I'm full of contradictions.' 'So you are. And this isn't incest?' I arched my eyebrow and she giggled.

'No. Look, I think you should go and see Kate.' That was a sudden change of subject. I was nonplussed, not for the first time. 'On my own? She and I have a lot of unresolved issues. I'm not sure.' 'No. We have to put off whatever we were about to do any way. I have to go over to Kate's to sort out the selection of information for this job. It's all over there. We can go over together. I know she wants to see you, and you couldn't have a more luscious invitation than those pics she sent.'

'Luscious?'

'Yes. Couldn't you just eat her?'

'Hmm.'

'Come on. I'll drive.'

So we set off, Beth with a holdall of what I assumed was work stuff. On the way Beth said that Kate's parents were away, and she was alone in the house. She was expecting Beth to call in. She didn't say if she was expecting me. It took less than 30 minutes to get there. Beth parked in the drive by the front door.

Kate appeared, wearing the same white robe she had had on in the photographs. 'Hi,' she said giving Beth a warm hug. Then she turned to me. 'Hi Mat.' She kissed me demurely on the cheek.

She invited us in, leading us through to the conservatory. There was an expensive looking bottle of white wine in a cooler, and three glasses. Maybe she had been expecting me. Kate poured us each a glass as we sat down. 'Well Mat how are you? You're looking well considering,' said Kate. What did she mean 'considering'?

'And you are looking really well, Kate.'

'Thank you. How is the job at the university?' 'Oh its working out okay. Too much admin but generally pretty good.' 'How do you enjoy being surrounded by nubile young students?'

'They all seem more serious than I was when I was a student. They don't seem to have much leisure time.'

'What a missed opportunity for you!' 'How's your social life? I understand you've done a bit of cradle-snatching yourself.' Why had I said that? I'd heard that Kate was seeing some young guy of 19 or 20, but I might have been better to have kept quiet. She smiled however. 'You mean young Will. I think that's over. He is young and pretty but a bit empty-headed. I think I need some proper conversation these days.' I smiled.

Kate is the same age as me at 28. Beth joined in.

'Look,' she said, 'I have to get on with this project, so I can't stay here to referee whatever happens between you two. I want you to kiss and be friends. Promise?' We smiled and agreed. She got up to leave, and I leaned over to kiss Kate. I intended a chaste modest meeting of lips, but it turned into something much fiercer.

'Gosh,' I said, collecting myself. How 'ex' was my ex-wife intending to be? Although of course we were actually still married in law. I looked at her.

'You are looking really good, Kate. Have you been exercising?' 'It's the swimming pool. I can exercise regularly.

'That's nice' I said inanely.

'Come on,' she said getting up and pulling me by the hand. 'Let's go for a swim. You can admire my new bikini!'

'But I haven't got my swimming trunks.'

'Well, you can either skinny-dip, or use a pair of Dad's trunks.'

'I think the latter might be safer.' She led me off to their indoor pool. It had potted palms round the sides and mirrors for admiring yourself. I was impressed. Kate handed me a pair of shorts. I slipped off my clothing and turned my back to put on the shorts. They were too big and I had to pull the draw-string a long way to keep them up.

When I turned round Kate stood revealed in a skimpy red bikini. There was a minimal triangle over each ample breast, and one over her pubis. She rotated for me. From the back it was just red straps. She looked quite spectacular. 'Wow Kate, you look beautiful and sexy!' 'Thank you kind sir, shall I reward you with a kiss?' She moved towards me and gave me another delicious kiss.

'Oh Mat,' she said,' sometimes I want to kiss you, and sometimes I want to slap you.' I began to realize that she'd had more to drink than I had. I thought I had better humour her.

'Well you can do what you want in your own home. Or your parent's home to be correct.'

'Okay, I shall do both.' With that she swayed over to me and kissed me, and then slapped me on the cheek. It stung. Maybe she'd had quite a few.

'I enjoyed that,' she said with a giggle. 'Come on, let's have a swim.' She dived in and I followed. She swam quickly to the other end of the pool- it was not too long. I arrived just behind her and she turned to me. She smiled at me and slapped me on the face again. 'You're a bastard!' she said and kissed me fiercely before I could complain. 'Come on,' she said, 'I'll race you to the other end.' She set off swimming strongly. My pursuit was hindered by the oversized shorts which were slipping off, so I had to keep grabbing them. When I eventually reached her at the other end, she was laughing at my discomfort. The giggles reduced to a fit of hiccups before she spoke.

'Those are not going to stay on, hic, so you might as well take them off. Come here.'

Obediently I moved towards her, and she reached over to pull the shorts down my thighs.

'Hullo,' she said, viewing my cock. I stepped out of the shorts, and she flung them onto the side.

'That's better,' she said and kissed me again. I put my arms round her and kissed her some more. 'What, no slap?' I inquired with a smile.

'Depends on how you behave.' She rubbed herself against me and my cock responded. 'You have to promise to do what I say.' 'What if I enjoy being slapped?' I groaned. She was having quite an effect on me. I would probably agree to anything. 'Knowing you, you might enjoy it. But I want you to promise.'

'Okay,' I said, wondering what I was getting into, 'I promise.'

'More swimming first,' she said with a giggle and a hiccup.

I set off swimming to the other end, expecting her to follow. There is nothing like the sensual feeling of water on your naked body! I stopped and turned round thinking she would be by my side. But she was not there. I looked out of the pool to just catch sight of her disappearing through the door. No matter, I expected she would return soon enough. I swam on my back in a leisurely manner. After ten minutes or so I began to wonder what Kate was up to. There was no sign of her. I decided to give her another few minutes before doing anything.

Eventually I got out of the pool and looked round. She was nowhere to be seen. So I looked for the swimming shorts, and there was no sign of them either. And there was no towel, and my clothes had disappeared too. I looked around for anything else which might do, but there was nothing. So there I was, damp and naked! I thought the most likely place to find both Kate and my clothes was the conservatory. So that was where I headed to, leaving wet footprints. When I got there indeed I found Kate. Beth was there too, and they were on the couch locked in an embrace. Kate had lost her bikini, and Beth was down to her knickers. Both had their eyes closed and they had not noticed my arrival. 'Ahem!' I said, quite modestly I thought in the circumstances. They both looked up. 'There you are,' said Kate with a smile. 'Yes, here I am, damp and naked.' 'You promised to do as you were told. So you must stand there,' said Kate, and Beth smiled. 'But, I am all wet.'

'We can sort that.' Kate picked up a hair dryer and walked over to me. She looked even better without any clothes on. She proceeded to direct a blast of hot air at me. Beth stood and watched touching her breasts absent-mindedly as Kate caressed my body with warmth from the dryer. 'Hold your arms up.' I raised my arms and she directed air at my armpits. 'Now spread your legs.' I did as I was told and was rewarded with a jet of air over my buttocks and through to my genitals. It was a turn-on, and my cock twitched into life.

'Shall we let him stay and watch?' said Kate. 'Oh yes, I'm sure he'd enjoy it,' Beth responded. She looked at me and smiled. 'Okay Mat?' Kate slapped me on the bum a couple of times, and my cock got stiffer.

'I like smacking you,' she said, 'maybe if I'd done that more....'

Beth took her by the hand and began to kiss her on the mouth. 'Come on,' she said, 'I want to get back to what we were doing.'

She led Kate to the couch and sat her down. Then she began to shower her with kisses, moving down her body. Kate's full breasts wobbled as she seemed to quiver and squirm at Beth's attentions. I had always been fond of her nipples and they were looking particularly beautiful, big firm and upright as Beth caressed her breasts and sucked on them. Kate ran her hand through Beth's hair, her breathing coming in gasps, interspersed with hiccups. Beth moved her face down Kate's body until she came to her pubic region. Then she settled between her legs with her nose in her pubic hair, and began to lick her pussy. 'Oh Beth, how you are corrupting me!' murmured Kate.

'Do you want me to stop?' said Beth looking up. 'Oh, fuck no! Just get on with corrupting me good and proper. Don't whatever you do, stop.'

Kate closed her eyes, and Beth winked at me. Then she returned to Kate's pussy and clit, her tongue was quite noisy and it was clear that both of them were turned on. Kate was very aroused judging from the moaning noise she was making. In fact all three of us were very turned on. I was throbbing!

During the early years of our marriage Kate and I had had quite a good sex life. It had been moderately inventive, with occasional use of toys, and frequent use of instant whipped cream. It had been okay, before it turned sour. The marriage that is, we never left the whipped cream long enough for it to go off. But we had not tried a threesome. So I suppose this was a first, although I was being pretty much a spectator to the action. A very turned-on voyeur of my wife and sister's lesbian coupling! There, now I was thinking of Kate as my wife, not my ex-wife. Was that significant I asked myself. One of the less satisfactory aspects of our sex life had been that Kate could take a long time coming, and sometimes didn't manage it at all. I expect that was my fault, most of the problems were due to my inadequacies according to Kate. Well that clearly was not a problem this time. Judging from the loud whooping noises she was making Beth had made her come good and proper.

'Wow, hic, I mean, fuck, that was in-fucking-credible!' gasped Kate, with drunken abandon. 'We haven't finished,' said Beth, reaching into her bag. 'It's time for Joey.'

She pulled out her strap-on dildo, and began putting it on. 'Fantastic. I've got a dildo. Mine's called Purple Ronnie. He's purple. So yours is called Joey?'

'Turn over', said Beth. Obediently Kate turned so that she was on her knees with her with her stomach on the couch. She wiggled her bum at Beth, who was putting lubricant on the dildo. Beth knelt behind her and gradually inserted the artificial penis into Kate's pussy. 'Oh god, you're doing it to me again!' Beth slowly moved the dildo in and out. 'Fuck me Beth,' Kate was off again. With an expertise I hadn't known she possessed gradually she increased her stroke rate. Kate was panting, and groaning, but had stopped hiccupping. I wondered inanely if sex was the cure for the hiccups. Kate's face was buried in the cushion on the couch, but it was evident from the noises she was making that she was going to come again soon. Beth motioned for me to move closer so that she could hold my erect cock. She looked up at me and smiled mischievously as she did so. With great dexterity Beth managed to stroke my cock whilst increasing the rhythm with Kate. And it was obvious that Kate was going to come again. 'Oh, oh, oh,' she moaned as her climax arrived, and she juddered dramatically.

MDesign
MDesign
41 Followers
12