Joey Says Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They're good,' said Sam, licking her lips, 'I wonder if I dare show them to Jack.'

Beth had negotiated our contract with Jack, and thought she knew what he would like.

'He'll love them,' she said, 'but we need to add the other dimension. We need a male body in the picture. Time for you to be included Mat. Come on, get your kit off!'

'What all of it?'

'Yes, we need your back to the camera, with a bare bum. You need to be facing Sam.'

Gosh, I thought, this is going to be more extreme than I expected.

'Beth says you have a nice bum,' said Sam. I choked, what else had the two of them discussed?

They watched as I removed my tee shirt, footwear, and Jeans. Then I stepped out of my boxers, and stood before them, naked.

'That's good,' said Beth.

'Yes, it is,' said Sam, looking at my cock, which was becoming tumescent.

Beth took charge, placing me so that I was facing Sam, and with her facing the camera. The shot was to be naked man faces bejewelled bare breasted beauty. She took several shots.

'Move closer,' she instructed. So I moved nearer to Sam, my breath becoming ragged. Sam looked mesmerised, Beth snapped away.

'You should kiss,' said Beth, 'but only on the lips. Don't want this to get out of hand.'

Sam and I leaned closer to each other and kissed demurely. Her hand brushed against my stiffening cock Then I kissed her again, this time using my tongue. She responded.

'Okay,' said Beth, 'that's enough. Come and have a look.'

I looked deeply at Sam, before reluctantly turning away.

We reviewed the images on the camera.

'I think we've got enough for our first go,' said Beth.

'They're exciting,' said Sam, 'it's a pity we can't see them on a bigger screen, or prints.

Beth and Sam removed the precious jewellery, and we all got dressed. We discussed what was possible with the in-house facilities for viewing the images. It was disappointing that it sounded like they were not going to be adequate.

'I've got my Macbook in the car and I could download the images,' said Beth, 'but we need prints,'

I fixed everyone a cup of coffee while we considered the problem. It became clear that as usual Beth was in charge of decision-making, and so she would determine the course of action.

'I know where I can get some prints done,' she said, 'it's not too far away, shouldn't take too long to drive there. Will you two be alright if I leave you here together for a bit, while I get it sorted?'

I looked at Sam questioningly.

'Yes Beth,' she said, 'that's a good plan.'

So Beth collected her stuff together. She kissed Sam goodbye, then came over to kiss me.

'You be good while I'm away, big brother,' she said with a conspiratorial smile.

With that she was gone.

Sam and I supped our coffee.

'Well that was exciting,' I said.

'Yes, it was. Your sister's quite something!' said Sam.

'I suppose we should get on with some work.'

'Yes, we should. We can if you want to.'

'I can think of other things I'd rather do....'

'You don't want me to strip to the waist for more naughty, naughty pictures?' she said with a mocking smile.

'I have difficulty seeing that as work. Yes, please go ahead.'

This produced another big smile from Sam.

'It's different when it's just the two of us. Maybe later, I don't know if I trust you enough yet. I may have to maintain my mystery,' she said.

'Do you trust Beth?'

'Yes, since we got to know each other well yesterday.'

'That's when you exchanged confidences? And that's when you found out about me'

'It is.'

'I think I ought to know more about you, to balance things up.' I leaned over and kissed her.

'Maybe.'

'How did this exchange of confidences come about?'

'It was when we had our massages,' she said and looked at me with a sexy smile. 'Would you like a massage?'

'Yes please.'

'Come this way.' She said getting up and walking towards the door. I hurried to follow her.

It was not far to the massage parlour and Sam had her own key. There was no one else there, and I noticed that the door locked automatically behind us. It was quite luxurious, with towels, gowns, lotions, refreshments, drinks, not to mention TV and music.

'Let's have a drink,' said Sam opening what looked like a chilled Chardonnay, and handing me a glass, and then a bowl of nuts.

'Cheers,' I said, 'you're very photogenic Sam.'

'Why thank you. You don't look so bad yourself!'

'In fact, you are very beautiful.'

'Do you think so,' she said with a big blush, 'I think I'm plain!' She gulped her drink.

'Nonsense, you're stunning,' I said. She seemed flustered. So I kissed her.

'Enough of this,' she said. 'Get on that table, it's time for your massage.'

'Should I remove my shirt?'

'Yes, and the rest, otherwise you wont feel the benefit!'

'And you?'

'I'll take my top off, but that's all.'

So I stripped off and lay on the massage table, on my tummy with a towel over my bum. I looked sideways to see Sam's beautiful ruby nipples revealed again. I lifted myself up and took a gulp of wine. Sam had put on some nice slow fifties west coast jazz on the music machine. I closed my eyes as she poured massage lotion onto my back and began stroking it in. It was heavenly.

'So, tell me about yourself,' I said, 'tell me this interesting confidential stuff that you are keeping as your mystery.'

'I am still not sure I trust you enough,' her hand travelled down my back and she lifted it and slapped the back of my thigh.

'Well you already know about me, apparently.'

'Beth told me things about her and they involved you, so she kind of had to tell me some things about you.'

'What did she tell you?'

Sam paused her hands idly travelling along my back. 'Well, she told me about some of your childhood games.'

'Yes, go on.'

'And she told me about Joey. She says that you invented Joey when you were kids, and that Joey was your shared alter ego, and the instigator of mischief. She said you used to draw pictures of Joey, who was female with breasts, looking like Beth, but with a penis too!'

I gulped.

'Yes, all that is true.'

'What is more she says you still use Joey to suggest things- like Joey says give Mat a massage- to make things happen.'

'Yes, we do that.'

She had finished my back, and began massaging my legs. The music machine was playing Miles Davis. We were quiet for a while as she squeezed the muscles on the backs of my calves. Then she moved up to the backs of my thighs, and pulling off the towel, began to stroke my buttocks.

She whispered in my ear, 'Joey says Sam should massage Mat's bum!' And that is what she proceeded to do. I was gasping.

'And Beth told me that you had photographed each other. Nude piccies!'

'Yes,' I groaned.

'And she said you created a new picture of Joey by taking a picture of Beth and photomontaging your cock onto her body.'

Sam's hand was gently pressing between my buttocks onto my arse.

'Yes,' I said, faintly.

'You seem to like women with cocks.'

'Yes, I do.'

'Good. Now turn over.'

I lay on my back, replacing the towel over my midriff in attempt to hide my erection. Sam poured massage oil on my chest and began rubbing it in.

'Beth also told me about your break up with your wife, Jack's daughter Kate. She said that you and she had then become sort of intimate.'

'Yes, sort of.'

'She said that she was in control. She was a bit graphic, I am afraid.'

'What did she say?'

'She said she allowed oral, and anal stuff, but that conventional sex was not allowed as that would be incest!'

'Yes that's true, I am afraid.'

'You are a very naughty brother and sister.'

'It does sound a little unconventional when you describe it like that.'

'Unconventional is putting it mildly.'

'Okay so you know my secrets. Now tell me some of yours.'

Sam moved her hand down to my waist and pulled off the towel. With one oil-soaked hand she began to pull on my erect cock, whilst with the other she squeezed one of her nipples.

'You're nice and smooth, all over,' she said, 'apart from your little patch of pubic. That's nice.'

She smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

'In the short time I have known you and Beth, you have become very important to me,' she said,' I don't trust people easily. I think we have a special relationship.'

Sam's hand slowly moved up and down my cock

'Yes,' I said with a groan, 'it's very, very special.'

'One of complete love and trust?'

'Yes, it is.'

'Good,' she said, taking her hand off me, 'now you can give me a massage, and I might tell you a bit of my mystery. Now you must stand over there with your back to me without looking, until I say ready.'

I got down, and walked awkwardly to the other side of the room, sporting a big fierce erection. I turned away from Sam, as instructed.

I heard a rustling sound and after a little time, Sam said I could turn round.

She was lying on the massage table, on her tummy, completely naked. Her long legs were close together. Her nicely round buttocks stood firm and looked precisely in proportion. Her blond wavy hair cascaded down her back. She looked quite simply beautiful.

'You can massage my back,' she said. I stood beside her and her dangling hand casually stroked my cock, as I poured oil onto her, and began a gentle sensual massage.

'Okay. This is my little secret, my mystery.'

'Yes?'

'When I was born, they decided I was a boy. I had male bits, genitals.'

'Gosh. Okay.'

'But I wasn't properly male. It is something called Klinefelters Syndrome, something to do with an extra X chromosome. And as I grew older I felt more and more that I wanted to be a girl. Although I was quite tall, when I reached puberty, I began to develop curves, and breasts. I was convinced that my true identity was female.'

My massage had had got to the base of her back, and I stroked gently her lovely round bum. She kept her legs tight together but was still stroking my cock, and her breathing was becoming heavy.

'It looks to me that you are a very beautiful and totally female person,' I said.

'Thank you. By the time I reached my teens I had decided to live and dress female. That was what I was, a girl, a woman,' she said. 'My parents were very understanding. My dad is English, he's a diplomat, and he's Jack's cousin. My mum is Brazilian, so they are pretty cosmopolitan. I changed schools and was accepted as a girl. I kept the name Sam, but said it was short for Samantha. I have lived as a girl since.'

I leaned over and kissed her, hungrily.

'You are a beautiful and sensual girl.'

'Yes, but that's not the end of it. You see I have a strong aversion to surgery. I have kept my bits.'

Then she turned over and revealed that she indeed had a cock. Not quite as large as mine, but a perfectly normal penis. And she was all smooth having no pubic hair. I was astonished, surprised, delighted, I could scarcely catch my breath.

'I'm a woman with a cock. A shemale.'

'Yes you are, and very beautiful. Can I touch?'

'Yes please.'

I took her cock in my hand and began to stroke it. Clearly she was quite capable of being turned on. It was already thick. I looked at her and licked my lips.

'Yes,' she said, 'do it.'

So I put my mouth on her cock and began to suck on it. Soon she had an erection.

'I am your new Joey.'

I looked up and kissed her fiercely on the mouth, squeezing a nipple.

'Can I photograph the new Joey?'

'Yes, but not now. We have better things to do.'

'Joey says we should give each other pleasure?'

'Yes, Joey certainly does!'

The better things we had to do were all about pleasuring each other. I had never sucked a cock before. And all that I knew of shemales had come from watching porn. Sam in the flesh was so much better than the porn trannies. Even as I sucked her penis I could barely believe it was happening. It was all my wildest fantasy coming true.

She gradually let herself go. Sucking her cock was delicious, as was fingering her arse. And she did the same for me. Each of us was treading carefully, not wishing to upset the other.

I realised that I could love Sam. I suppose I wanted to be able to continue loving Beth too, but I thought we would make a good threesome. I felt lucky.

When she came it was a controlled minor explosion. When I came it felt seismic. Eventually we lay together supping the remains of the wine.

'People who care about me accept me as I am,' said Sam.

'I care about you very much!'

Good. 'Let's clean up, and go and see if Beth has returned.'

'Okay.'

Beth was already there when we got back to the workroom.

'Hi kids,' she said, 'where have you been?'

'We've just come from the massage parlour,' said Sam.

'Aah, I see. Was that good?'

'Yes, it was most...illuminating,' I said.

'Was it revealing? Yesterday's visit was most revealing for me,' Beth inquired.

'Yes, today was just as revealing as yesterday,' said Sam with a big smile, 'and just as satisfying!'

'That's brilliant,' said Beth and promptly kissed the two of us, 'if that means what I think it means, it's fantastic.'

'I think it does,' I said.

Well we all engaged in foolish grins for a bit, before pulling ourselves together.

'I've got the prints,' said Beth and produced a folder. She laid out several A3 prints on the table. We spread them out to look at them.

'Hey, they're pretty good,' said Sam, 'you made us all look good!'

'You can't see my face,' I said, 'just my bum.'

'Maybe that's your best feature,' said Beth with a laugh.

'Okay,' I said, ' but seriously, they are excellent.'

'Yup,' said Sam, 'I think we've struck gold with this idea. Jack will be really pleased.'

In great good humour we decided to break for lunch.

'Hey,' said Sam, 'Let's celebrate. Let's have champagne. After all the company is paying.'

So we did. Afterwards we were lounging together, sipping the last of the fizz. We had talked around what had happened, without being absolutely explicit. But it was pretty clear that everyone knew all about Beth and me, and all about Sam.

'Let's have more champagne,' said Beth.

'Yes,' said Sam, 'we should just relax this afternoon.'

'Great idea. Did you have anything specific in mind?' I said.

'Well,' said Sam, 'it seems to me that you are a very lucky boy, Mat.'

'Yes,' said Beth, 'I think you are.'

'You have two Joeys,' said Sam, taking a swallow of champagne.

'Two women with cocks, even if one is a strap-on!' said Beth.

'Just think what we could all get up to!' said Sam.

I smiled a big smile, and drank my champagne.

'Come on,' said Beth, 'what are we waiting for? Joey says Beth, Sam and Mat should go somewhere where we can find out what they can get up to.'

So we did.

12