Joey, Stefanie, and LeRoy

Story Info
Sex with the guys at work.
3.5k words
3.22
47.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhino62
rhino62
2 Followers

I left work early one day as I was bored and I had some extra vacation earned from working too many weekends and evenings. As I approached my house, I saw two cars in my driveway instead of the usual one. That immediately made me suspicious, as I knew my wife was supposed to be working that day at the grocery store where she works part time to supplement our household income.

After parking on the street I walked to the back of my house and entered through the back door as quietly as I could. Once in the kitchen we have a view of the couch in our living room. The couch is situated so anyone sitting there has his or her backs to the kitchen. Sure enough there were two people sitting there chatting quietly. I could hardly believe it; my wife and a guy were sitting there. It was the first time that I was aware my wife had a guy over at the house when I was not home. So much for working today I thought. Instead of rushing into the living room to see why there was someone else in my house I thought I would wait and see what was happening.

My wife and I have a good sex life, I generally get all the pussy I wanted and I thought I did a decent job of ensuring she got off as much as I did when we made love. We have been married late in life, I was 28 and she was 25. She had dirty blond hair, green eyes and has a great set of tits, 38D. I always love sucking on her nipples and she loves me to fondle her breasts. Both of us had been very active sexually before our marriage and we both have had plenty of bed partners.

But she had been with a whole lot more guys that I had girlfriends and I have to said it was interesting and fascinating to hear her talk at times about some of the guys in her life before we were married. I always wondered how I stacked up against them but she always ensured me that I kept here satisfied. However, since getting married 5 years ago, I have been faithful to Stefanie and thought she was faithful to me as well. We both work out regularly and are in decent physical shape.

So I remained very still and decked down to remain out of sight. I could hear small talk coming from the couch. I could hear him talking but I did not recognize his voice and wondered who he was. She suddenly stood up and I could see that she had on her work uniform. She turned to him and stated how warm she was getting and proceeded to strip off her blouse leaving her with only her white lace bra on covering those tits I so love to stroke and kiss. She asked him if he was getting hot and he said oh yea, and stood up too and proceeded to take off his shirt. It too was a uniform from Jewel, the grocery store Stefanie and now apparently this guy both worked at. After they both removed their shirts and were facing each other, they embraced and starting kissing each other. I was in shock and awe. My first instinct was to rush in there and kick his ass but I also felt a strange stirring in my loins as I watched my wife, for the first time since we got married kissing another guy. This guy was younger than Stefanie and I guessed, correctly as it turned out, that he was a college kid working as a bagger at the Jewel.

They had sat back down on the couch and continued kissing and soon they were both fondling each other bodies. He was hesitating at first but with her encouragement he was soon working his hands all over her body. She asked him to remove her bra, which he gladly did. Soon I could hear his mouth sucking on my wife's tits, the tits I so dearly loved. Stefanie was quieting moaning and was clearing enjoying the moment. After a while of this, Stefanie asked him if he was going to pull his dick out or was he going to disappoint her. He stood up and quickly removed his trousers and boxer shorts. He dick was bigger and thicker then mine. He lay down on the couch and I could her and see somewhat that she was now going down on him sucking his dick. My Stefanie sucking on the grocery store clerk's penis.

I love it when Stefanie sucks my dick but she has never swallowed my cum. She has always stopped before I cum in her mouth. The few times I have cum in her mouth she has quickly spit it out. That has always bothered me but I have learned to live with the fact she will not swallow my semen.

Stefanie is really getting into sucking this guy's dick, I can see her head bobbing up and down as she is taking more and more of him into her mouth as she really can get into oral sex. The guy is enjoying himself and after a minute of two, he says he is about to cum, but rather then take his dick out of her mouth, she proceeds to suck harder and soon he is cumming in her mouth. She is apparently swallowing his sperm and after another minute he pulls out and she states how wonderful he tasted. That upsets me as Stefanie will never swallow my cum but now she has just given the bagger from Jewel probably the best blowjob of his young life and has swallowed all his young sperm.

As much as watching Stefanie swallow his cum upset me, it also turned me on something fierce. I have one of the strongest erections I have ever had in my life and I soon have it out and I am quickly stroking myself.

I quickly cover up thinking she is going to ask him to leave soon, but lucky for him she states that she hopes he can now satisfy her cravings. Stefanie pulls off her panties and throws them on the couch. She asks him to go down on her and he quickly agrees, knees down on the floor in front of her on the couch and soon has his head buried between her legs going to town licking her pussy for all he is worth. This guy soon brings Stefanie to a climax and she is quite excited. After she has cum, she soon asks him if he would like to fuck her. I cab hardly believe my ears. My sweet Stefanie, the girl of my dreams is now ready to be fucked by a grocery store clerk. He of course agrees and the next thing I know the two of them, both naked, are marching to my bedroom.

Stefanie lies down on down on our bed and spreads her legs far apart. The dude lies between her legs and soon has a finger inserted into her pussy. Stefanie is enjoying herself and frankly so am I. I am flushed with both concerns over seeing someone other then me fucking my wife and excitement over seeing another guy getting ready to fuck my wife. Stefanie trims her pussy hair but is not clean-shaven, I like her having some hair, Stefanie is a natural blonde and I always loved blonde pussy hair. She says it is better for sex for her to have some hair around her pussy and when she was clean-shaven, sex made the skin around her pussy too irritated.

First one finger, then two, Stefanie is moaning with pleasure and is thrusting her hips at his fingers demonstrating how hot she is and how much she is into having sex with this guy. Soon there is a third finger in her pussy and she is moaning even louder now. He seems to be an experienced lover for such a young guy.

He keeps his fingers in her pussy and now he moves his head between her legs and is tonguing Stefanie's clit with his tongue. She is really getting into too as am I watching and wondering just how far Stefanie is going to go with this guy. As far as I know, this is her first experience with another guy since we got married.

His dick is soon hard again and Stefanie is eager for him to proceed, fuck me Joey, fuck me, she tells him. He removes his fingers from her pussy and his tongue from her clit, and moves in with his dick. Stefanie is quite wet by this time and Joey has no trouble inserting his big dick into Stefanie's wet and very hot pussy. I am in sheer amazement watching my wife and another guy having sex in my bed.

I have to admit to myself as much as I am upset with her having sex with another guy, it does really turn me on. Stefanie is really getting worked up and is soon having an incredible climax. Joey is thrusting for all he is worth working his dick in and out of her tight pussy. He soon states that he is close to cuming and asks her if he should pull out. What a gentleman. She merely pulls him closer to her and continues to beg him to fuck her harder. Joey is soon cumming and I can see them both climaxing. He pulls out and lies next to Stefanie and I can see sperm oozing out of her pussy. Her pussy lips are swollen.

Stefanie is worn out; I lost count of how many times she came with this guy. After a couple of minutes Joey says he needs to get back to the store and gets up and retrieves his clothes. Stefanie understands and after he is dressed, she gives Joey a big hug and a kiss. As Joey leaves, I make sure I am out of sight and Stefanie tells him he might need to come over again soon. I am sure Joey has no objections.

Stefanie heads to the shower and I leave the house.

I make lots of noise as I reenter the house pretending it is for the first time. I go into the bedroom and then the bath and she is out of the shower, wearing a robe and is fussing with her blonde hair.

After a quick greeting, I change my clothes and see that Stefanie is lying in the bed. She still has the robe on but has put on a pair of panties. I join her and we start chatting about our day. I ask her what she has been up to today and she does not have much to say. Oh, pretty much a normal day she says, house cleaning, a trip to the grocery store and that's about it she says. Not a word of course about bringing Joey home and having sex.

I put my arms around Stefanie and lean in for a kiss. She seems eager to kiss me and I am a little surprised considering just a few minutes ago she was kissing, sucking and fucking Joey, the grocery store clerk. I decide to see how far Stefanie is willing to go with me now knowing that she and Joey just had sex not an hour ago. As we continue to kiss, I reach in to squeeze one of her breasts through the robe she is wearing. She is receptive to my actions and soon I am sucking and fondling both of her tits. I tell her I am horny and want to make love to her. Stefanie kisses me. I am amazed she is willing but probably realizes I would get irritated if she declined. I gladly proceed. I kiss and bite her nipples and she is soon warming up to me. I move down her stomach and soon I am sliding off her panties. I grab a hold of each leg and place my mouth on her pussy. I always loved eating Stefanie's pussy and soon my tongue is in and out of her pussy, on her clit and back into her pussy. Since she has taken a shower, she is cleaned out but the thought of eating her pussy just after she made love to another man is an incredible turn-on for me.

I swear her pussy lips still seem a little swollen from having made love to Joey but I am very hot after watching her and Joey and so I continue to suck and lick her pussy. I insert my tongue as far as it will go into her pussy and I love the taste of her.

I continue to lick Stefanie's pussy while my hands are on each of her breasts squeezing on each of her nipples. My tongue licks her pussy from bottom to top, from top to bottom, I insert my tongue over and over, fucking her pussy with my tongue. I face is plastered up against her body. My nose drinks in her smells. I love the smell of Stefanie's pussy. After a couple of minutes of this, I can sense that Stefanie is ready to cum. She grabs my face and grinds it against her pussy. My tongue is sore from ramming it in and out of her cunt but I continue, as I love to see Stefanie cum during oral sex. She screams out and her pussy contracts or pluses in and out as she cums.

I remove my tongue and move up snuggle with her. As Stefanie relaxes and lays contently on the bed, I am thinking that it is now my turn to cum.

I start kissing Stefanie and whisper that I could love for her to take me in her mouth. She slides down my body and starts to lick me. First my neck, then my chest and soon her head is nestled between my legs. She licks my inner thighs and only flickers her tongue at my penis. She loves to tease me with her tongue and soon I have a raging hard-on.

She is soon flicking her tongue at the just below the head of my penis, where it is most sensitive. She smiles up and me and takes my penis into her mouth. I grab her blond hair and hold her close to my dick. She sucks my penis gladly and with great gusto. I am soon ready to cum but does she shallow, nope she removes her mouth and finishes me off with her hand. I am not surprised but I do recall her swallowing Joey's cum with no hesitation whatsoever just a short hour ago. I ask her how come she will not let me cum in her mouth, she just smiles and sounds, you know, I never let you cum in my mouth, I do not care for the taste of it.

Mine alone apparently. I will bring up the subject of Joey at another time I decide and after a couple of minutes of snuggling together after we each made each other cum, I am hard again and am eager to fuck Stefanie. She begs me off, telling me she needs to go out and is not ready to have sex again apparently.

A week goes by, nothing is ever said about me catching Stefanie with Joey. I come home early the following Tuesday I and catch Stefanie in the act again, this time with Leroy, the young black stud that also works at the Jewel with Joey and Stefanie. Apparently as I found out later, Joey was bragging to his buddies at work about getting it on with Stefanie and so Leroy was next to try his hand with a tryst with Stefanie.

Stefanie is already fully naked as is Leroy and they are both on the couch with her kneeing between Leroy's legs with his big black dick in mouth. She is struggling to get his penis into her mouth, as he is so large, wider and longer then my penis is for sure. The sight of his black dick with her face and blond hair over him is quite a contrast. Once again, I am upset but also strangely excited.

Stefanie is visibly excited to be sucking Leroy's dick and is quite animated in her actions as she moves her mouth up and down this guys penis. Leroy is lying back on the couch and is enjoying the show. He grabs her hair occasionally and pulls her face closer to his dick. He says he is getting ready to cum and so he grabs her head with both his hands and presses her to his member as he climaxes. Once again, rather then removing her mouth as with me, she continues to suck his dick and is soon swallowing his cum as fast as she can, but this guy is full and soon his sperm is dripping down her face and onto her breasts. She sucks him dry. He asks her how was that treat? She smiles up at him and states that was the best cum she ever had the pleasure to drink. The two of them rub the sperm that dripped onto her all over her breasts and nipples. Leroy really enjoyed the blowjob but it is soon apparent he has plans for more then just getting sucked off. He is here to fuck my wife Stefanie. Leroy asks her if she is ready for the fuck of her life and she says, bring it on Leroy, bring it on.

Leroy is soon quite hard again and the two of them get off the couch and proceed into the bedroom. He pushes her down onto the bed and climbs between her legs. I sneak into a new position where I can witness what is going on in my bedroom. He starts smacking his penis against her pussy lips. She is lying on the bed with a look of absolute lust on her pretty face. She wants him and wants him badly. Fuck me Leroy, she says. Fuck me. He gladly consents and is pushing his big black dick into my sweet Stefanie's white pussy. He is only in about half way but he is pushing his dick in and out and soon he has his dick completely buried in her cunt. Stefanie is crying out with shouts of pure lustful bliss. She grabs Leroy's ass and is pulling him towards her. She has her legs spread as far as she can and she just loves the feel of Leroy's penis in her hot wet pussy. Leroy being the young and strong stud that he is, is riding her for all he is worth. The show I witness is incredible. The sight of his young thick black penis inside my wife's white pussy is very erotic. Stefanie is yelling out and it is apparent she is having an incredible orgasm. Leroy is far from cumming and he continues to thrust into and out of Stefanie's pussy. Her ass is riding up off the bed and she is eager to receive his dick in her pussy. She is in ecstasy and is soon having another strong orgasm. Leroy is thrusting very strongly and his dick slides in and out of Stefanie's cunt. He pounds her so hard at time, his balls are slapping against her butt. Leroy shouts that he is about to cum and asks her if he should pull out.

Stefanie grabs Leroy's ass again and pulls him closer to her and shouts for him to full her pussy with his sperm. Leroy stiffens up and he shudders as he is planting his young seed into my wife's pussy. Stefanie is having another strong orgasm and is holding on to Leroy as her entire body is shaking, she has cum so hard. I have never seen Stefanie cum so strongly before when we fucked. He thrusts a few more times and then pulls his dick out. There is cum dripping down from Stefanie's pussy lips and I am incredibly turned on. I actually am thinking of going into the room and sucking Stefanie's pussy but I decide that had better wait for another day. After they have both rested, Stefanie tells Leroy he better be going. They both dress quickly and he kisses her one last long time. Leroy tells Stefanie that she is the best white girl he has ever fucked. She tells him he is the best lover she has had and that he has the biggest dick she has ever had the pleasure of fucking her pussy. Wow, I am dumb stuck by that comment and am not sure how to react.

I slip out of sight and watch as Leroy leaves my house.

rhino62
rhino62
2 Followers