Jogger

Story Info
Sexy jogger is taken by a monster.
2.1k words
4.14
193k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby looked around her room, just after waking up, looking around for a moment to think of what she was going to wear for today’s early-morning jog. She was still nude, and, for a moment, smiled as she thought that that was enough to jog in today. She had plenty to show, after all, with her perky breasts and perfect body; she had nearly every male in the county drooling after her already!

She smiled as she eliminated this thought; as much fun as it seemed, she was not the kind to do such a thing; the least she had ever worn, besides her two-piece bikini, was shorts and a fairly small T-shirt. She looked around again, and then moved to her dresser, moving to the bottom drawer, bending over to open it, showing the mirror behind her her perfect ass. She smiled as she glanced back at it, then reached into the drawer to take out a pair of underwear, then smiled impishly as she put it back; she was in the mood to make a new record low for clothes. She would still wear something, of course… just no undergarments.

She moved to the closet, where she kept most of her clothes, and pulled out a T-shirt that stopped just above her naval, and put it on. She looked into the mirror, and smiled at her own figure, but trying to find imperfections at the same time. She looked back into the closet, and reached clear in the back (once again showing the mirror a wonderful view), then pulled out the smallest, tightest pair of spandex shorts she had. She put them on (which took a while, as they were two full sizes below her), and then looked at the mirror again. She looked at her blonde hair, which did not have to be brushed, and then decided to give her own body an evaluation.

She started at her feet, which were rather small, but perfectly manicured and with no impurities whatsoever. She then went up to her lower leg, which had rather large muscles on them; not so large as to be ugly, but more like the kind of legs most women only wish they have. Then she went to her thighs, which had about the same look to them as her lower leg, except larger. Then she moved up a small amount more, imaging her finely cut pubic hairs, and seeing her pussy through her deliberate “camel toe”. She smiled as she remembered the one time she had actually “used” that pussy, then went back to the rest of her body. She had a tight, slim, sexy stomach and perky, medium-sized breasts. She then looked at her own face, which had no impurities whatsoever (just like the rest of her body) except a few freckles, which very few people even considered impurities. She had a beautiful face, with bright green eyes and luscious lips, along with her almost perfect teeth. She then looked at her brown, smooth, shoulder-length hair, then moved back down a bit to look at her arms. Her upper arm had slight muscles, but held quite a bit of power; she could take on just about any average man, and beat the living daylights out of him. Her forearm was sleek and smooth, and ended by her agile, and petite, hands. She looked at herself once again; she may not be much in size (about 5’4”), but she was in better health than anyone she knew. She smiled once again as she removed her camel toe (which instead made the shorts climb into the crack of her ass; not an entirely unpleasant feeling, and it showed it off more, so she left it as it was).

She moved out of her bedroom finally, then walked through the living room of her apartment, then half jogged through her apartment building. She realized with slight glee that with every step, her breasts bounced pleasingly; today was going to be fun!

She moved to the end of the sidewalk, then turned left, toward the old park. She was going to go through this to go to town; there wouldn’t be many people in the park this early, and she was in the mood to be… seen.

In about ten minutes, she moved into the park, then slowed down a little; it was a little… quiet. Usually, there would at least be a bird singing, even this early, but today, there was nothing. She shrugged it off, and then moved back to her original speed. About halfway through the park, however, she had to come to a complete stop; there was a rather large, thick tree in the way, and no detour around it, as either side of it was surrounded by thick trees, barely big enough for a child to fit through. She sighed as she looked for the smallest part of the tree, which was near the bottom, just before most of the branches began. She looked around for something she could use for a boost, but found nothing, so she just reached both hands up into the tree, and found handholds big enough to use to pull herself up. As she began her first step up the tree, the spandex almost immediately found its way back into her slit; she wasn’t expecting this, and it felt very good. She nearly lost her grip when she felt this, but kept going anyway; it wouldn’t be a big fall, but it could still hurt. As she started the other leg up, she heard a small *rip* from behind her, then, even though she knew no one was around, she began blushing and climbing faster, quickly reaching the top of the tree. She looked around, then saw a thin path through the forest; she walked down the trunk of the tree to it.

As she reached the path, she looked around nervously; she was in a mess now. She started the day wanting to show off; now all she wanted to do was pleasure herself (the spandex was useless to pull out, as it found its way right back in) and get home, order not mattering. She moved deep into the forest, making sure there were no people around, then slowly slipped off her shorts to inspect the damage. She sat down slowly, making sure she sad down on nothing but dirt. She looked at the seam, which, strangely enough, didn’t seem to have ripped at all! She then thought that it could have been her tight shirt, so she took it off to check that; she was far enough in the woods that no one would see her doing this, so nudity did not matter. She inspected it, finding nothing wrong. She then looked around once again, and found herself getting wet from being nude outside, no matter how secret of a place she was in. She stood up slowly, still nude, and moved away from the path a bit, just far enough to find a spot big enough for her body to lay down in. She lay down rather quickly, almost immediately realizing that she forgot to inspect the ground for sticks as she found one poke her in the back. Quickly, however, she realized this wasn’t an ordinary stick; she felt two more in her hands, which were on the ground. Then, without warning, her hands were restricted with something that looked like a vine. She looked at these things, but did no scream; she was too speechless to even think right now! Quickly, she realized that this was happening to her feet as well, and as she tried to squirm free, she just felt the vines get tighter. She tried to sit up, but a vine snapped across her stomach, holding her down firmly. Then two smaller vines descended from above, right above her nipples… then began slowly moving around them, teasing them into hardness. She looked at her own breasts, and wished to get out of here badly… almost as badly as she wanted to get rid of this feeling of eroticism by whatever means necessary!

Quickly, however, she changed her mind about the “Whatever means” part as she saw another vine, about 2 inches wide, moving toward her. Then she began squirming quite a bit (along with making a small puddle beneath her from her juices) as the two vines holding her legs pulled apart slowly, stopping just wide enough to let the vine move straight between them. She looked at it, and watched it with dismay as it slowly, so slowly, moved toward her pleasure center… and she suddenly wanted it inside her almost as much as she wanted it to go away.

Quickly, she got one of her promises as the vine slowly moved inside of her now-soaking pussy, as well as sending a much smaller vine into her asshole, making her moan with both pleasure and pain; as much as this felt good, it felt like the vines would never stop moving in. She squirmed, which only made her moan more and got the tentacle even deeper inside of her, then her eyes bulged slightly as she felt yet another small vine begin to rub the hard nub of her clit (as though she really needed it!). That is when she realized this… thing… just wanted to fuck her! She looked at it, then gave in… happily… as she pushed herself onto it. This seemed to surprise it, and it started moving out… then quickly thrust itself back in, making her moan very, very loudly. It did this quite a few times, then it stopped completely… and the vine in her ass started moving back and forth in the same fashion. She suddenly hoped that it wouldn’t make both move at the same time… then hoped that it would. She got her second hope.

The vines began moving in and out more quickly, making her scream now, purely with pleasure. She realized then that her hands were let loose, and she grabbed ahold of the vine in her twat… and began pumping it just as hard as it was pumping itself. This lasted about a minute, then she was put over the edge… and it was the best cum she had ever had.

She was not finished however… or the vines were not finished. One vine from above moved into her mouth now, and she began sucking it as she would a dick; it seemed to react just like one, pushing in and out in time with the other vines. Before long, she felt the vines in her lower holes branch out, making her cum many times. After about twenty minutes, and about that many orgasms for her, she felt a strange feeling… she felt her ass suddenly filled with some kind of liquid. And this was no normal full, either; it was pushing out around the vine already in her ass, which no longer moved. In a few moments, the same thing happened to her pussy, except she felt something slightly different there; she felt it come straight from the vine, and fairly deep into her before it started coming back out around it as that vine went limp as well. She then began sucking the one in her mouth harder… then pulled the vines out of her lower holes and pulled this vine out of her mouth. She then stroked the one still-active vine, then plunged it deep into her cunt. She then pulled it all the way out, and made it go all the way up her ass, then she moved it back to her mouth, then she did it all over again. In about five minutes, she had cum two more times, and the last vine finally squirted its load… in her mouth. She continued sucking it after this, and felt it twitch twice before it went completely limp, just as the other two had. She knew that trying to stand up right now would be impossible, so she just moved the large tentacle back into her pussy, and the ass fucking tentacle back into her ass. Then she looked at the tentacle she had sucked… and put it into her ass with the other one. She had never felt so full, or so good, in her life.

About an hour later, she slowly woke up and looked around; she was in the middle of the forest, but in a different area, with her three friends all gone. She looked around nervously, and tried to stand up… but could not. She looked around again, this time for her clothes… and found that they were not there. She then heard some rustling all around her, then, moments later, saw at least a dozen of the tentacles make their way out of the forest.

She was in for one hell of a ride.