Jogging and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him groan and saw his body shake as she clasped her mouth tightly around his cock. A few seconds later she looked up at me smiling with cum dripping out of the corners of her mouth. Stroking my cock frantically I ran up to her and said, "open up" and started shooting, as soon as she saw the first string of cum flying out, which hit her in the face, she quickly closed her mouth over my cock and took the rest of my load in her mouth as I put my hands on her head.

Breathlessly I said, "Thank you" she just smiled and winked at me, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and let out a loud moan as her body shook in orgasm. With that her husband rolled out from underneath her and I noticed his face was wet.

"I'm going to leave you two alone to get it on now, but thank you for a wonderful morning," I said as I left.

I'm not sure they heard me because the last thing I heard as I walked out the door was Beth moaning again. I left wondering if there was anyway I could get my wife to join in the fun next time Beth and I fucked. Or get her to take on her husband while I fucked her.

12