Jogging On The Beach

Story Info
Jogger gets a surprise while out running.
1.3k words
4.06
59.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Pretty little Sally, jogging on the beach. She liked to jog in the mornings, trotting along a normally deserted beach. She tended to jog just where the water met the sand, preferring the firmer footing to be found there.

Earphones on, listening to music as she ran. The only drawback was that the earphones drowned any other sounds around the place, but on a beach, who cared? It's not as though she'd find traffic there.

Pretty little Sally, jogging along, not a care in the world. There was just her, the early morning sun, the sea and the sand and the music in her ears.

Which was why it came as a bit of a shock when two hands took hold of her yoga pants and jerked them sharply downwards. With a squeal, legs suddenly tangled by her pants, Sally pitched forward onto hands and knees. This, she found, gave her assailant time to switch his grasp from her yoga pants to her panties. They were quickly gotten out of the road and there was pretty little Sally, bare-assed and on hands and knees, presenting her bottom to her assailant.

Sally squealed indignantly, twisting her head around to see who was there. A young man, laughing at her, already crouching behind her, his knee on her yoga pants preventing her from moving.

Sally squealed out a loud "no" as she saw the young man was already sliding his trousers down. His erection popped into view and Sally turned her head away.

"Don't you dare, you jerk," she squealed, trying to wriggle away, pushing with her hands to try to rise. The only response was a pair of hands taking hold of her hips, and she could feel the man's cock pressing against her.

Sally tried, attempting to twist away from where he was pressing against her, but to her fury she could feel him easing in. He would push, pause while she wriggled, waiting for her to stop. When her wriggling did cease for a moment in he'd come, pushing a little deeper and starting her off wriggling again.

It was a game for him she realised. He enjoyed the feeling of her wriggling against his cock, enjoyed being able to push a little deeper each time she paused. Knowing this didn't seem to help; she felt constrained to resist him.

Inch by inch he was possessing her, each little push stretching her passage a little, each pause letting him consolidate his position within her, enjoying her tightness clasping him.

Sally felt the first stirrings of heat starting to warm her as her body decided to welcome the intruder. Moisture was rising along with the heat and unwanted excitement, making the invader's job easier.

Finally, with a small cry of triumph, the young man slapped his groin hard against Sally, his capture complete. He held her steady for a moment, apparently just enjoying his victory.

Sally was not enjoying his victory quite so much. She expressed her opinion, fluently and rudely, finishing up with a last statement to underline her feelings.

"If you don't take that fucking thing out of me this instant, you bastard, I'm going to find you and remove it with a rusty knife."

Her reply was a friendly slap on the bottom.

"Quiet you. Save your breath for when the action starts. You'll need it."

Sally found her top being pushed up. Deft fingers unhooked her bra and then hands came around to caress her breasts. Holding them, the man started moving.

Apparently the man felt he had plenty of time. He started moving slowly, drawing back slowly and returning just as slowly, his cock dragging back and forth inside her, sending ripples fluttering through her. Back and forth, he went, filling her, then withdrawing, then returning to fill her again.

"Do you want to put your earphones back on?" came the query. "The music might help you get the right rhythm going."

"Go to hell" was apparently the wrong reply. Another sharp slap on the bottom reprimanded her.

"OK. No music, but I think you'll find it easier if you start moving with me. If you don't, I might be tempted to spank your pretty little tush until you do."

The warning was accompanied by another spank, not hard, but a warning for all that. Sally swore softly to herself but at the next gentle thrust she moved to meet him.

The two of them moved together. Sally on hands and knees while the man knelt behind her, gently pushing into her, and into her again, and again.

Sally was feeling furious and frustrated. It was bad enough that she was being assaulted by this man but he wasn't even doing a good job of it. He was moving so slowly that she couldn't reach a climax, and he just kept going. If he'd come or speed up or something she either have fulfilment or disappointment.

This incessant slow grind was just stretching her nerves tighter and tighter, just not quite taking her to the point where they'd snap. She moved restlessly under him, pushing back harder to try to bring him to the point.

Then he was gone, leaving her almost screaming with frustration. She turned her head to see him vanishing behind some nearby bushes. Then the sounds of voices drifted to her ears. Turning she saw some other beach joggers approaching.

Frantically Sally pulled her clothing together, deciding a quick visit behind the bushes was preferable to meeting the approaching joggers. As they passed, she saw them flick a quick glance to where she had vanished, smiles on their faces.

Red-faced Sally watched them leave. Deciding to jog back to her car, Sally re-attached the headphones, shutting out the world. She trotted back out onto the sand, heading back.

The headphones were a mistake. Sally realised this as soon as she found her yoga pants heading south again. Stumbling again, Sally could only wait while her panties were dragged down and her assailant's cock was energetically being pushed back home.

"Sorry for the interruption," she was told. "Hopefully there'll be no more."

Sally was once more aware of a cock filling her, moving slowly within her, teasing her, frustrating her, bringing her to the edge and leaving her there. She wanted to scream.

Her slow ravishment continued, with her lothario taking his time, enjoying the feel of her. Probably enjoying her frustration, too, thought Sally resentfully.

Sally was literally writhing with frustration and need, almost sobbing at the pain of hovering on the edge of a climax but unable to reach it. It was deliberate, she knew. Every time it seemed she was going to come the son of a bitch would pause for a second or two, letting the edge drop off a bit.

She groaned as he slid firmly into place within her, intent on his enjoyment and her frustration. He took his time, and he seemed to have plenty of it. It appeared that the interruption had helped him to regain some self-control and he was in a position where he need not hurry.

Sally once more tried driving herself harder and faster along his cock as it slid in, finding she was having a little more success this time. The tempo suddenly increased and suddenly he was crashing into her, hard and fast, holding nothing back.

It was all Sally had needed. She screamed and let herself go, feeling her climax finally washing over her, letting her ignore everything but the feelings running rampart through her body.

Little shudders and ripples were still running through Sally as she slowly settled down. Her assailant had finished and gone running, not saying a word. Breathing hard, Sally tidied herself up.

Heading back to the car Sally decided that she'd have to find another place to jog. Having that man rape her for the third time in ten days was just a bit too much.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers