John & Candy

Story Info
Two people meet for the first time.
944 words
3.14
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaguar
Jaguar
1 Followers

It was the end of a very long, day at school. I put up with nerve wracking Students all day long. Just wanted to get home and take a nap before I had to go play Base Ball. My sister had told me earlier that morning that she didn't need me to Drive her home, so I was looking forward to the quiet ride home. On my way to the parking lot, my sister's friend, Candy, a sexy cheerleader with a tight ass, and a nice set of breasts, and great legs asked me for a ride home.

Despite how tired I was, I Being the nice guy I am I said sure and we walked to my car. We got in and headed towards her house. I pulled in her driveway and she thanked me and got out. She walked to the door and tried to open it, discovering it was locked. I waited in the driveway to be sure she could get in. She looked through her purse and couldn't find her keys.

Candy came back to the car and opened the door. "My door is locked and I don't have the key and my parents won't be home for a awhile what should I do" I got out of the car and walked with her to the side of her house, Finding an open window. I climbed in the window and opened the front door for her. Candy came in and said "thank you so much. " She then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I would love to repay you somehow. "

"It's not necessary", I said. Candy then came towards me and kissed me again, this time kissing me passionately, on the lips. She then moved her hand down my pants and began to rub my now hard cock. I began to go wild. I began kissing her and moved my hand up and down the back of her cheerleading uniform, rubbing her tight ass. I then moved my hands to her nice, big breasts and lifted her top over her head, He found she was not wearing a bra.

I began to rub her tits, and then took her nipple into my mouth, sucking her nipples as hard as I could. She became very excited and unbuttoned my shorts, pulling down my shorts and boxers. She then bent down and started massaging my cock. After a minute, she took my huge dick and stuffed it deep in her mouth. She moved her warm, wet lips up and down my dick, as if she has done this before. I then moved her head away, not wanting to cum to soon. I took my hand and went up her skirt, rubbing her clit through her panties.

Candy was now moaning in pleasure. I pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her thick, brown pussy. I took my index finger and moved it in between her legs into her tight, virgin cunt. I began moving my finger in and out, feeling her juices run down my hand. "Don't stop don't stop baby!"

I then pulled my finger out and laid her on her back. I bent over and moved my head closer to her pussy, smelling the sweet smell I loved so much. I slipped my tongue to her clit, feeling the warmth. I ate her in and out, as she moaned with pleasure. I moved my tongue over her clit and ass, leaving her pussy soaked. Candy then started screaming, "fuck me! Fuck me!" Are you sure you are ready, " I asked. Candy responded by spreading her legs wider a little more, revealing her tiny pink pussy I got on top of her, and put the tip of my dick in her pussy. I pushed my cock in a little at a time, until my cock reached its limit. I then said "this may hurt a little. "

I then shoved my cock deeper inside her. "OHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I moved my cock in and out, enjoying the warmth of her hot tight pussy. "Fuck me JOHN, oh your cock feels so good inside me!" I moved faster, moving with her hips, shoving my cock further inside Candy. She started screaming even more, and then she had the most mind blowing orgasm. Candy's juices flowed all over John's cock, as she arched her back and screamed again. I then became wild and shot my load of cum into her tight pussy. We both laid there worn out, kissing each other.

Candy then said" your cock feels so good in me, don't ever take it out. John Fuck me again!" John took his cock out, and Candy got up and bent over on her hands and knees, exposing two holes for John to choose form. "Fuck me up the ass!!!" John looked at her tight, perfect ass, and couldn't resist. John took his cock and slammed it into Candy's tight ass, with her screaming so load the neighbors could have heard. John moved his cock rapidly in and out of Candy's tight ass, giving them both extreme pleasure.

"OHHHHHH!!! FUCK ME BABY!" Candy yelled. John grabbed onto her waist with his hands, giving himself more leverage. John thrust a few more times, and shot his hot load into Candy's ass. They fell on the bed, looking at each other. John glimpsed at her perfect, young, 19 year old body again. He then realized he was late for work. John jumped up and put his clothes on. They said goodbye and John left. They fucked each other every day from then on. I love cheerleaders!!

Jaguar
Jaguar
1 Followers