John and Ellen Ch. 00: Prelude

Story Info
John finds his inner voyeur.
25.8k words
4.7
19.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a resubmittal of my first three stories, 'The Unsuccessful Voyeur', 'The Red-haired Student' and 'Busted!' edited into one. When I first started out, I was unsure of my plans for this story, but it grew and grew as my creativity was let loose. I realized I wanted to expand on this and make a series, and so I decided to edit the title and combine the stories as one. These three stories are in chronological order and references to the previous ones are many. Adding to that the trolling in LW, where 'Busted!' was originally posted, I decided to move the lot into E/V, where I think they belong. I hope this clears up any confusion about my stories and how they relate.

Teaser: John and Ellen Ch01 – Veronica, is finished and I'm doing the final proofreading and editing now. I will publish within a couple of days. And for future instalments, rest assured: I have two more stories laid out with John and Ellen, and I'm playing around with ideas for another three or four. I hope to be able to publish a new story every month or so, but time will tell...

For now: Enjoy the read (Or re-read if you are so inclined). Votes and comments are always welcome, but if you have a negative comment, please explain what upset you rather than just one-bomb the story and leave a degrading remark. I'm not looking to please everyone, so unless you are into voyeurism, exhibitionism, hidden cameras, anal, public sex and such, please look elsewhere for your kicks.

Disclaimer: This work is the sole property of MiddleAgedMan, submitted to Literotica. All characters engaging in acts of a sexual nature are above 18 years old. Any similarities to places or people in the real world are not meant to be degrading in any way. Any and all copying, reproduction or other use of this material is prohibited without written approval by the author.

*****

The Unsuccessful Voyeur

John Jefferies was a voyeur. He had always known it, deep down, but being a coward as well, he had never had the courage to act on his desires. Now, approaching his middle thirties, this was all about to change.

Having had an unremarkable childhood and early life, John was your perfectly normal guy, with his perfectly normal life. The only thing remarkable about him was how perfectly ordinary his life was. Happily married to the love of his life, two wonderful daughters, a house with a well-tended garden and a steady job at the local university made for a stable and loving little family where love and affection flowered. Some would say he had it all, but John was not perfectly satisfied. To say he felt trapped would be wrong, but his inner voyeur became more pronounced as the years went by and his perfectly ordinary life slowly solidified around him; like concrete slowly hardening around the shoes of an unfortunate mobster about to meet with an untimely demise at the murky depths of a cold river. Something had to be done!

Ever since his early teens, John had always found it strangely thrilling when he got a glimpse of revealed flesh. In the beginning, when he first became aware of the female form and its many different shapes and appeals, an uncovered knee or shoulder would be enough to cause a reaction in his pants. As he got older, the attraction switched rather than faded, and became more specific. He still admired the female form every way he could, but he got particularly aroused by a glimpse of a revealed rear end.

It all became clear to him in his late teens. At the end of a long day at his summer job after graduating from high school, he was riding the tram home. Enjoying the late afternoon sun and spell of good weather, he was in a particularly good mood. He was enjoying the scenery as the tram rode through town, not to mention all the flowing skirts and short summer dresses he could look at as the streets and parks went by outside. He caught many small glimpses as gusts of wind lifted a skirt here and there. His daydreaming took over and he lost himself in fantasies about girls riding their bicycles in short skirts without any underwear.

He even caught a glimpse of a couple of stiff nipples poking through a flowery top on a girl obviously enjoying a day without her bra on. Single as he was, there was no one else to help him relieve the tension this caused in his trousers, and he started looking forward to some time alone in his room with a bottle of lube and a pack of Kleenex.

Finally, he arrived at his station and got off. And there she was; a fresh-looking blonde he had seen around during their final year of high school. He didn't know her name, but that was not very important. She had the most perfectly toned piece of ass only a nineteen year old athlete could have; or so he imagined, having never seen it without a pair of pants covering it before.

To his luck, they were going in the same direction away from the station. He decided to pace himself so he could stay behind her, even though his long legs easily could have caught up with her. He adjusted his speed to a leisurely walk a few meters behind her, not close enough to seem creepy, but still close enough to ogle her long, toned legs just beginning to show a bit of tan below her flowing skirt. "What a perfect end to a lovely day" he thought, "here I get to admire this lovely girl from behind and no one will ever know."

And that was when her skirt slowly began to ride up her thighs.

By some stroke of unbelievable luck, her skirt got bunched up by her backpack, just a little with each step, but the hem travelled up and revealed her thighs a little more with each step. John couldn't believe his luck. She didn't seem to be aware of it happening either. He felt his cock start to react in his trouser, thankful for the loose shorts he was wearing; it wouldn't become too obvious he was becoming aroused.

Down the street they went. Bathed in sunlight, her skirt just transparent enough to hint at the perfectly toned thighs and ass underneath. And with each step the skirt rode higher. Soon he could see all of the backs of her knees. The muscles rippling as she walked, like a fine painting on a canvas of unblemished skin.

Step; a little higher. Step step; even higher.

He was seeing a good portion of her thighs know. He marveled at their perfect shape, round yet clearly defined with hardly any excess fat; not a mole or mark anywhere. With the skirt riding high in the back like this, it also tightened across her ass and the shape became more obvious. He imagined placing his hands on her thighs and slowly sliding them up, savoring the feel of soft, warm skin under his fingers before gliding onto the curves of a firm ass. He was so lost in his daydream he no longer worried about his cock pulsing in his trouser, threatening to rip through his shorts. In his mind's eye, he was slowly gliding his hands up her ass, kneading it to feel the muscle underneath the skin, slowly pulling her panties down to reveal her bare ass. He lowered the panties to her knees and spread her cheeks to reveal her hidden treasure. He could envision her labia, neatly trimmed pubes, inner lips slightly protruding; a bit open and moist with her own arousal. He leaned forward and inhaled her spicy, musky scent like the most exquisite perfume he had ever smelled. He was just about to stick his tongue out and lick her perfect little asshole when reality kicked in.

Her skirt had continued to ride up as he lived out his vivid fantasy in his mind. It was now almost up to her ass! Just a few more steps and he would be seeing this glorious piece of female anatomy with his own eyes for real. This was it, the moment he had been waiting for.

Step; up it went. He could just make out a change to her thighs. If he got on his knees, he would be seeing straight up her skirt at her ass, but for some reason he didn't.

Step; up a bit more, and there it was; he could see the globes of her ass peeking out underneath the skirt. Not only was he seeing the bottom of her ass under her skirt, it was uncovered as well. Whether from a lack of underwear or just a string buried between her cheeks, he didn't know.

Her light tan skin shone like a beacon to him, and he almost started raising his hands to live out his fantasy from only a few seconds earlier. His cock throbbed and he was becoming genuinely afraid he would come in his trousers right then and there.

That was when she noticed something was wrong. Her head suddenly shifted along with her shoulders in the way of someone noticing something out of the ordinary. Her hand came back, grabbed them hem of her skirt and pulled it down all the way before she kept on walking as if nothing had happened. John almost stopped dead as if a bucket of freezing water had been thrown over him. The spell was broken, the moment gone.

Later on in life, he would always look back at this incident as a defining moment. Though not very exciting in terms of a voyeuristic experience, it still held a place in his mind as intensely erotic; perhaps because of his inexperience at the time, or his youthful mind. Nevertheless, it shaped him a little and made him aware of the allure and excitement found in seeing something he was not supposed to see.

After high school he decided to go on to get a degree in chemical engineering. If this was influenced by his unconscious desires or not, he didn't know, but the fact that the majority of his fellow students were girls didn't lessen his interests and desires the least bit. Walking around campus in spring was a treat of a rare kind to him, and he would spend hours nursing a long-cold coffee at a bench overlooking the campus lawns. He would pretend to read for his finals in the book at his lap, but in reality his eyes roamed the lawns looking for glimpses of skin here and there.

This was also where he met his wife to be, Ellen, a vision of beauty with long auburn hair, legs that went on forever, and a fit but curved body with a heart-shaped ass to die for. During their first, awkward dates he would steal glimpses down her dress at her cleavage, seeing the way her c-cup tits created a nice slit in which to bury his face. Later, he would revel in her nipples poking through her dress when he stroked her thigh during a movie, or when he got glimpses up her skirt as he held the car door for her after a date. And when the time finally came for their first lovemaking, he slowly revealed her body before devouring every inch of it.

Ellen was very conscious of her body and worked out several times a week, so naturally John joined her at the local gym and became a regular. For a while, as their relationship grew and changed, he felt less of a desire to act on his voyeuristic tendencies. He was happy with his love life, and even though having a female body to look at every day was not the same as seeing it in secret, it held other values he soon came to appreciate. Life moved on, and after getting their degrees, jobs, marriage and kids, life grew monotonous. He still kept up his exercising, though Ellen found time for it less often with the demands of her job, social life and the kids' school. She still kept in shape and did not look bad at for a woman in her mid-thirties that had given birth to two kids. For John it was more a question of it having become a routine, and while they still led an active sex life, it didn't have the thrill of an unauthorized peek at something you were not supposed to see.

And so the gym became his refuge. For a fit thirty-something man with reasonably good looks and a great deal of repressed voyeuristic impulses, the local gym was heaven. There were fit bodies all around, tight-fitting spandex, well-defined asses and a tension to the air that was palpable at times. He never went to the obvious spots to look at girls, like yoga classes and aerobics; he didn't have the nerve for that. But on the various machines around the gym and the floor mats, he got more than enough of what he needed.

There was one girl in particular he had singled out; a fairly tall brunette with long flowing hair reaching almost to the small of her back. She was obviously in very good shape, with long legs, a perfectly rounded ass that showed no hint of sag, and large, perfectly round c or d-cup tits that defied gravity. She was a regular at the gym, coming there several times a week. More often than not, their timing overlapped and he met her among the workout machines. He soon found that she usually started her work out with on the treadmill to warm up, and by almost no coincidence at all, his favorite warm up was the bicycle, placed right behind the treadmill. After spending ten minutes looking directly at her bouncing ass whenever he looked up, his erection grew almost painful in his shorts, and only the fact that he was bent over the bike hid the fact from all the others. When she left to begin her stretching routine at the mats around the corner, he had to keep on cycling another five minutes for his cock to deflate a bit before going after her.

As he came to the mats, she was in the process of stretching the backs of her legs. One leg straight forward and the other bent out to the side, she was bending over the outstretched leg, easily grabbing her toes and pushing her chest down towards the knee. John was at a loss and just stood there for a moment gaping. He couldn't decide where to look; her tits were being squeezed out to the side, straining against her tight tank top. At the same time, her form fitting spandex was stretched to its limits across her ass, becoming almost transparent. If he strained his eyes, he could just make out the outline of a very small thong creeping down between her ass cheeks. He knew he was staring, but for the time being, he didn't care. She had not noticed him yet, and they were alone in that section of the gym for the moment. A few seconds more couldn't hurt, so he decided to stay where he was, pretending to look for a free mat while in reality undressing her with his eyes. All too soon, she sat back up to switch legs, and he decided it was best to not be noticed standing there staring at her ass. He walked over to the nearby wall, got a mat and put it on the floor over by the wall, a few meters behind her and to the right.

His own stretching routine started off with a series of rolling exercises to loosen his back after sitting bent over the bike during his warm-up, and he lost sight of her for a couple of minutes. Just as he sat back up to begin his leg stretches, he looked over at the brunette again, mostly by reflex, and saw her begin to perform a starting yoga exercise; the Sun Salutation. Her arms were raised toward the ceiling, palms facing and fingers spread. He could just make out the rounded sides of her breasts on either side of her chest before letting his eyes roam down her back toward her firm ass. Next she bent at the waist, stretching her hands towards the floor, and his eyes nearly fell out as her thighs spread slightly and the seam of her pants cleaved her pussy down the middle. He could clearly see the outline of her outer lips as she stretched and started inching her hands forward to continue the routine. When she was almost down to the floor and started arching her back, he had to look away or he would have come right then and there.

He decided to turn around and continue stretching his upper body instead, as any leg stretching now would either push his cock out the top of his shorts or announce to everyone who saw him that he was sporting a raging hard-on. He felt safer this way, and after a while his erection subsided enough for him to start his intended leg stretches. After the usual stretches to cover all the big muscle groups in his legs, he decided to go for the same stretch the brunette had used, to give the backside of his thighs some extra attention after the bike. Having stretched his left leg, he sat up to switch to the other, and saw the brunette in a mirror on one of the side walls across the room. He didn't immediately react since the perspectives were a bit difficult to work out, but he soon realized she was looking right at his back! Was she checking him out just as he had a few minutes ago? Could she have seen him looking at her the same way? John decided to play it cool and continue his stretch as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, and not long after he heard her pack her things up and head upstairs to the machines. Quickly finishing off his routine, he decided to follow her upstairs and try to get a few more glimpses.

And so began a cat-and-mouse game of sorts. John would choose a machine, almost at random a few machines away from her and look her way every now and then; timing his sets to finish around the same time as hers, allowing him to continue following her around the room without seeming suspicious. This section of the gym was a bit more crowded, so his best options for watching her were not always free when he needed them, and he got to experience a lot of new machines he had never considered before, but always with a line of sight to her. She seemed unaware of it all, and John kept his distance, not wanting to come across as a stalker or anything, even though that was exactly what he was right then.

After an hour or so of working the various machines around the gym, he was doing the second of three sets on the pull-down when another of the regulars came by to chat. Not wanting to come across as rude, he stopped after the second set to chat during his cooldown and lost sight of the brunette as she finished her sets on the thigh crunch machine. Just as he squeezed out the final couple of reps, he saw her disappear into the shower area; it seemed their little game was over for the day.

Over the next few of weeks he saw her again several times, and slowly he worked out her regular days and times at the gym. He often came across her in the middle of her workout, or she arrived as he prepared to wrap up for the day; but Wednesdays they both usually worked out late, just a couple of hours before closing time. Those were the days when he usually got a full work-out alongside her, and he became quite adept at picking out her routine so he sometimes could move to a new machine before she finished, waiting for her when she switched, thus decreasing the chance of her busting him as he ogled her ass or tits. What he couldn't understand was why she never finished up in the showers at about the same time as him those days. One day it became clear; he overheard her talking to a friend she had been working out with that day; they were going to the unisex spa in between the showers. So that was the final part of her routine; on Wednesdays she relaxed in the spa after her exercise. This could be interesting, John thought.

The local gym had a lot of facilities to offer their members, and first among them was the unisex spa department located between the showers. It had a relaxation area with two large flat screen TV's on the wall showing whatever sport was on and lounges and reclining chairs to relax in. There were three different saunas and a small cold pool to cool down in after the sauna. John had been in there a few times, but not being a big fan of sports on TV and not particularly fond of saunas, he usually just showered and went home after his workout. A strict policy of mandatory bathing suits covering the body was enforced, as well as towels to use for drying off and laying or sitting down on. In short, it could have been a voyeurs' wet dream come true, but usually it was not, as the bathing suits the members wore were very conservative. Even so, John was becoming infatuated with this vision of a woman, and he started laying a plan to get an even more up close and personal look at her spectacular body.

That weekend he went to the local sports shop explaining his need; a small water proof video camera capable of shooting HD video in sometimes dim lighting. He would need this to document his trail cycling in the forest. The store clerk looked unconvinced, but smelling a sale he quickly talked him into buying one of the latest GoPro-cameras with all the trimmings and extra features. Luckily he didn't have to pay extra for the water proof housing as that was a standard accessory.