John & His Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunties Scarlet & Tamony share secrets.
3.1k words
4.51
65k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers

Episode One: Scarlet’s wedding

27 years old Scarlet, my mum’s third sister was getting married in one week. The groom was overseas to finalise his important business deal before taking few weeks off for the wedding and honeymoon. There were so much to do around Scarlet’s apartment, painting was still to be finished and the furniture was in a mess.

“John, please help me. I’m going crazy.”

I agreed to help since it was during the long summer break after my second year of university. I finished those tasks, three days before her wedding, only few hours before the groom was due to return. However, the last painting task wasn’t finished until 1.00am in the morning. By then it was so late that Scarlet insisted I slept over at her apartment.

She was making our cups of tea when a cockroach startled her and burned her left little finger slightly. It wasn’t very serious so I jokingly placed her finger in my mouth and sucked it.

“It’ll be magically cured within seconds.”

Scarlet, like all her sisters, was gifted with excellent physical beauty. Secretly, I had been admiring her, especially one day I accidentally saw her naked in her room, being fucked by her fiancé. Sucking her little finger was only my excuse.

From one finger, two went into my mouth. Sensing no resistance, I soon licked up her arm to her shoulder. Still without resistance, I moved to her ear lobe, gently sucking it for a while.

“Sorry, I got carried away.” I stopped abruptly.

“Come on, the tea is getting cold!” I took my cup heading to the lounge, without looking at her.

“Harry has never sucked my earlobe before. It’s so sensual.” Scarlet commented as she followed me with her tea in her right hand and left fingers rubbing her left ear lobe.

“Does Rosalind like her earlobe to be sucked?’

“No, in fact that was the first time I have ever sucked an earlobe.”

Sitting on the sofa, she allowed me to suck her earlobe again…

I realised Scarlet was getting sexually excited by the experience. Her breathing became heavier and hands moved inside her nightgown. When she turned to face me, my lips involuntarily met hers. Her body melted into my arms. I was trembling with excitement.

“I’m finally kissing the sexy Scarlet, my aunty! Should I go all the way?” I was thinking to myself.

I found my hands moved from her back to succulent breasts, firmly squeezed them. Her nipples were hard. She moaned as I sucked them noisily…

I had decided to fuck her! I moved to pull off her panty. She tried to resist for the first time!

“No, John, my wedding is only three days away!”

I was naked, huge and hungry cock staring at her face. She could see the fire of lust in my eyes. My hand was still holding her panty, but motionless waiting for her to change her mind.

Slowly, she released her hand, lifted her butt slightly. The look of fear on her face strangely excited me further. I lifted her into position and parted her legs. She lifted her pelvic to meet me as I pointed the head at her entrance.

“Oh, my goodness, you are soaking wet!” I commented as I entered her slowly.

“Fuck me! Fuck me…” She demandingly hurried me. She pushed herself deeper into me. The pain or excitement I was not certain, but Scarlet held me firmly as her body quivered.

My cock stretched and buried its way into her tight tunnel.

“Slowly, John, slowly you are too big.” She pleaded.

I ignored her, pushed deeper and firmer into her. She quivered with every stroke I made… It took several minutes but it finally completely disappeared into her!

I held inside her for few seconds, pulled out slightly and shoved deep into her again. With every fucking stroke, it became longer and quicker… Scarlet was wild, urging me to fuck her faster.

After almost two years of sexual experience, I knew a female orgasm when I saw and felt one. It happened twice before I shot my load. I collapsed on the sofa with Scarlet under me.

Suddenly Scarlet pushed me away, “You took advantage of me!” I landed several feet away on the carpet.

Feeling sorry, she knelled next to me. “Are you hurt?”

“Yes!”

“Where is the hurt?”

“Here!” I pointed to my cock.

She wanted to pull my cock but was nimble enough to roll away.

“I didn’t take advantage of you. Be honest, you wanted it as much as I did! I saw Harry fucked you with his little dick and you didn’t even enjoy half as much!”

“When did you see us?”

“One month ago, through your open window of your room one Saturday afternoon.”

She slapped me but jokingly, “You are peeping tom too!”

She added immediately, “as a punishment, you have to fuck me again! Indeed, it was my first orgasm from fucking!”

The rest of the morning was wild and were still totally spent when Rosalind arrived not long after sunrise. By then, we had showered and cleaned up to cover the wild scene.

“John and I didn’t finish until only couple of hours ago!”

Scarlet explained our physical exhaustion. Technically she was right. It was not painting, but fucking!

“Well, at least it’s all finished now! You should be grateful to John.”

“Oh, yes, I’m very grateful, extremely thankful.” She gave me a hug.

“Harry should be pleasantly surprised as what we had done!” Her eyes gave me a seductive blink!

Scarlet and I never attempted to repeat our rendezvous, nor would we ever want to. A happy Scarlet walked down the aisle few days later.

Her piece of sofa became the symbol of our secret, a secret that brought sweet memory, perhaps, another episode of my later story!

Episode Two: Aunty Tamony’s personal agony

After I graduated with Bachelor of Business Studies, understandably my father wanted me to join his successful and expanding business. My father’s intention was to get me familiarised with all the operations of his business, starting with Sales and Marketing Department. Aunty Tamony, Rosalind’s 33 years old eldest sister, being second in charge, was to guide me.

Tamony was one aunty that I had admired but never too close with. She went to London when I was only seven years old to complete her communication degree and married her long time sweetheart Mike five years ago.

With excellent physical attributes and naturally gifted with communication skills, she had been very successful with the sales. She devoted plenty of her time and effort into her job. However, when I realised she often stayed back late unnecessarily, I realised thing was not as rosy as it seemed.

“Tamony, those paper works are not important. You can finish them easily tomorrow. It’s very late and should you be with Mike now?” I deliberately stayed back late one evening.

She didn’t look at me, calmly added, “I prefer to finish them early, John.”

“Aunty Tamony, is there anything wrong in your relationship with Mike?” I was always gifted with sense of deduction and judgement. I was sure something wasn’t right.

“No, what make you think so?” She still didn’t look at me.

“Aunty Tamony, do you want to talk about it?”

She began to pour out her personal agonies to me. How her marriage is slowly breaking apart because of her inability to get pregnant. The frustration began to take its toll.

“Mike has deformed and low sperm count. According to doctors it would be impossible for Mike to father any child.”

“There are other options and have both of you looked at them?”

“Yes, Mike was even keen to use donor sperm. We have applied for adoption but the list is so long that it would take years.”

“Well, you can go overseas!”

“We are looking at that option now. It has been affecting our sex lives too.”

“Look, aunty Tamony, tomorrow we are going to Melbourne for two days to meet all the clients there. Why don’t we talk more then? For now go home to Mike, tells him you love him, ok?”

She nodded her head, gave me a hug before switching off the light. I saw the difference in her from just talking about it.

The next day, we took an early flight. She was as radiant and attractive as ever. That one hour on the plane was the longest we had chatted, gave me enough insight into her personality, a capable and determined lady with very strong will!

The business side of thing wasn’t finished until very late afternoon, but still leaving plenty of time for Tamony and me to get ourselves ready for the excellent dinner and danced our night away. Holding her in my arms, she was so graceful. As the night wore on, I saw and felt a different Tamony in my arms.

“John, let’s go back to the hotel, shall we?”

It was across two streets but we seemed to be hurrying. The cool breeze fluttered her shoulder-length hair. The street light created a strange look on her face, unusually lusty.

“John, Rosalind told me a lot about you.”

“Am I surprised to hear that?”

“No, I mean sexually.” Her voice was hardly audible with the breeze.

“So, Rosalind has been leaking our sexual secrets to everyone?”

“No, it’s not the sexual details but your strong and insatiable sexual appetite!”

I didn’t reply because we had reached our hotel rooms. “Do you want to join me in my room continue to chat or you prefer to have a little privacy of your own?”

“What’s a little privacy?”

I had hardly closed the hotel door when Tamony hugged me, kissed me hungrily. She pressed her boobs against my chest, could feel her hard nipples yeaning for attention. She ground her pussy against my already stiff cock. She moaned.

She was shaking when helped me to take off my clothing. I wanted her so badly. I lifted her skirt, literally ripped her panty off. I lifted her whole body onto my cock; rammed it straight between her thighs. My 9 inch cock sank half into her in one stroke, disappeared completely in only the second push. She moaned, “Ohh, John. Fuck me hard. Yes, release the tension within me.” She wrapped her legs around my back. “Yes, fuck me… Yes, give it to me…fuck me.”

The rapid rattling of the door was not due to the strong wind outside but the tropical typhoon within. “Ohh…yes… Ohh…yes…” She responded to my rhythm rapid thrusts. Suddenly, I felt a stream of warm pussy juice flooded her pussy. She trembled uncontrollably, pussy muscle contracted spasmodically, gripping my cock. “Ohh…fuck…”

She griped my tightly. I felt expulsive contraction of my cock, sending warm cum deep inside her. The muscles of my whole lower body seemed to jerk and thrust convulsively. I clasped her body tighter, pushing my cock painfully deeper. I could feel the bottom of her vagina. The warmth sensation rippled through my whole body…

The sticky semen flowed down my thighs. My hands holding her soft butts could feel the same stickiness. I felt my cock rapidly losing the tightness of her pussy… The typhoon was all over but the destruction was only her soreness and the big deposition of my sperm inside her. She gave me a kiss.

I lowered her to the floor. She picked up her ripped panty, used it to wipe the sticky wet spills off her lower body. She straightened her skirt, smiled at me, “This is one of my sexiest panties, you know!”

It was a perfect start to our night. It had just begun!

With our clothes still next to the door, we moved to my bed. Tamony placed the flaccid, sticky warm cock in her mouth, sucked it. She licked the full length of it with her tongue.

Lying against the bed head, I enjoyed her attention. The sight of my cock popping in and out of her mouth revived my spirit. It stiffened and lengthened.

“You should teach Rosalind how to suck my cock!”

She temporarily stopped to look at me, smiled and continued. Encouraged, she pushed it deeper into her mouth, at the same time cleverly stroked and squeezed the lower half…

I had her on four knees, entered her doggie style. With my both hands cupping squeezing her big breasts, I rammed the cock filling her still very tight pussy. My balls hit the fresh of her butt hard. The slurping noise from her wet pussy was loud and the whole bed shook. She was moaning softly.

Having deposited my first load, it took me a long, long time for my second one. Not before, Tamony came several times. The second load was not as large but it overflowed! A delighted Tamony couldn’t contain her delight to see my sperm overflowing.

Totally spent, we hugged each other, almost immediately I drifted into my dream world.

We were almost late for our first appointment the next day. She was the happiest I had seen her for a long time, with spring in her legs. She couldn’t wipe the grin off her face.

With couple of hours to spare before our flight to Sydney, Tamony wanted me to fuck her, creaming every drop of my juice!

“John, do you mind keep this as our secret?”

I looked at her without reply. “Please, for my sake?”

Our rendezvous didn’t stop there. Regularly where time and circumstances permitted, Tamony took me to her apartment. Our sexual interludes became more physically adventurous, trying unimaginable positions and variations! For the first time, I tried anal sex. But the pain Tamony experienced discouraged me. I particularly enjoyed the oral skills of Tamony. She was wild and sexy, daring and imaginative.

We even took two days off to Brisbane on the pretence of business! It was two days of sexual ecstasy, pure delight. My aunty became my lover. The twelve years difference in age meant nothing when her pussy was still as tight and willing.

***

One late morning, two months after we started, she came to into my office smiling. The grin on her face was special.

“What’s up?”

“Yesterday, I went to see my doctor.”

I knew it had to happen and I wished it to happen. A gift that was so valuable to one who treasured it. Along the way, I enjoyed the experiences, enjoyed the process, freshness and excitement the affair brought.

“I’m four weeks pregnant!” She added immediately. Although expected, those words still tinkled so sweetly in my ears. “I’m four weeks pregnant!” Tamony repeated.

“Congratulation, Tamony. I’m so happy for you!”

The emotion overcame her. She cried. “Thank you, my darling, thank you!” She came around the table to give me a kiss.

I didn’t mind at all that our affair ended as suddenly as it started. It was only two months, but enjoyable two months. It had to end because it was our promise to her husband. The condition was to allow me to fuck Tamony unrestrainedly until she was pregnant or for a maximum of one year, whichever come first! She told me to keep our affair secret, not from Mike but to avoid embarrassment if she couldn’t realise her dream of getting pregnant with me.

She wanted to stop our affair also because her fear of miscarriage. “John, I hope you don’t mind. Although it was how we promised Mike, but never my intention to stop so soon after pregnancy unless you want to. I can still serve you orally if you want.”

“No! You don’t have to.” I felt being used, but I participated willingly.

“Shall we take an early lunch?” It was a phrase I had heard so often in the past two months but I wasn’t sure then what she actually meant.

She sensed my uncertainty, added, “I want both of us to enjoy ourselves with the freedom that we really wanted it.”

I wasn’t sure but gently stood up, followed her to her car.

***

He was a healthy beautiful bouncing boy, Robert Graham Richards. He wasn’t a Harrison but plenty of Harrison in him. Fortunately, he was so very much like her mother, blond, blue eyes with dimples. Perhaps it was relieved that he wasn’t a carbon copy of me physically, otherwise the ridicule Robert would have received later!

Mike was grateful and personally told me so. I could see happiness returned to Mike and Tamony, kissing so excitedly in front of the family members.

Holding Robert in her arms, Rosalind delightedly added, “He’s so cute! Look, he is smiling with you.”

What would she think had she known Robert was actually my son? What would my parents or grandma think? Who cares!

Mike and Tamony told everyone else in the families that she had opted for donor sperm obtained from the sperm bank. It didn’t matter who was the biological father as long as legally it was Mike’s son.

Postlude: My relationship with Aunty Rosalind continued

Rosalind had graduated with her Bachelor of Commerce majoring in accounting, joined a large Chartered Accountancy firm with a view to becoming a Chartered Accountant.

She was more mature, prettier with fuller adoring boobs. Her shoulder-length golden blond hair and beautiful blue eyes were still so captivating. Her two dimples had never failed to make my heart missed a beat or two.

Since 18 years old we had been living incestuously as ‘husband and wife’. The philosophical acceptance by our family members was undoubtedly obvious. My mother even opened a door from Rosalind’s room to my bathroom. Her access to that bathroom practically linked our two rooms and our access to each other privately!

Like any relationship, we have little quarrels and disagreements now and then, but strangely she displayed incredible tolerance towards my sexual unfaithfulness. On three occasions, Alicia on her 18th birthday; with our former classmate Patti and then a total stranger Imogen, Rosalind didn’t get angry!

Of course my secrets with her sisters Scarlet and Tamony later would always be my secrets.

I had such incredible sexual appetite, almost to the proportion of a maniac! It was a problem I was secretly feeling very ashamed of. Fortunately, I could discuss it openly with my mother and Rosalind. They helped me to cope with it. I was very appreciative of Rosalind’s contribution to calm me sexually.

Throughout, Rosalind showed complete devotion and total faithfulness to me. She neither dated anyone else nor interested in anyone. We never discussed our future. Perhaps we were too ashamed of our incestuous relationship to make it a public knowledge. It still astounded me why our mothers allowed us to carry on with our relationship so deeply and far!

Perhaps in one of the later chapters, we’ll know the truth.

rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers