John and Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he said, I certainly noticed. It was. . . Easy." His words momentarily failed him. "It was as if I were, we were designed for each other"

Again she laughed. "Made for each other was the way I put it." She watched his cock grow, marveling at his response to her words, but was completely surprised when her touch made it, made 'him' jump. "Do that again, John," she told him.

He chuffed, "I didn't do it, you did. But I can make it do that too, see?"

"Can I touch it, er, him more?"

"You have my permission to do anything you want," he said, giggling.

She carefully formed an 'o' with he thumb forefinger, sliding it over the head of his erection, sliding the foreskin down. She did it again John moaned and squirmed his hips. She did it twice more. "Is this how you do when you do it yourself?" She asked.

"You mean masturbate?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Well, yeah, something like that but a lot tighter, faster."

"Know what?" She said.

"What?"

"This, wadyacallit, uh, foreskin. It's kinda like my lips down there, only the head inside mine is much smaller, my, my 'clit' you know."

"Joan," he said,

Yes love?"

"You ever play with yourself?"

"You mean masturbate?"

"Yes," John said." It was his turn to blush.

"Of course," she said. My best friend Lucy found this book when we were twelve. It's like a women's lib book from the sixties called, "Our Bodies, Ourselves." We read the whole thing, checked out all the pictures, but we only did some of the things. Some of them freaked us out too much." Her laugh caused a nearby candle to flicker.

"Could I, do, do you think, er, maybe, uh,oh hell. I'd like to watch you sometime."

"Maybe, sometime," she said with a coquettish grin. She went on with her explorations, pulling his foreskin all the way down, tight as she could, "Now you look like everybody else," she said.

"Not really," John replied, "I don't have those ugly scars."

"Scars?"

"Well I am sure you never noticed but circumcision leaves some pretty severe scars. It's just that most people, even those that have them, don't realize there are even scars because, well, it's like this: if everyone had the same scar on their face at the same place, no one would notice either. Also, nobody looks as close as you."

"Hey, I'm just curious." She pretended to pout.

"I love your curiosity, especially the way it is currently expressing itself."

She leaned over. John gasped, thinking she was about to put her mouth on him, but she only sniffed. "Smells kinda funky. But the smell does funny things to my tummy. Oh look, what's this? It's like the whole thing is attached here. Funny how it flairs out like that like an arrow head or something. She stroked him a few more times, a bit harder. She held his foreskin back again. This part here, she asked, like around the arrowhead, is it, er he, really sensitive there?"

"Kinda the most sensitive, I think."

"Cool," she said, running her fingers around the corona, then pulling up the foreskin, sliding her fingertip around under his foreskin. Involuntarily he arched his hips toward her.

"Oh ho!, You like that, huh? You know John, It is really exciting watching you respond to my touch, It's kinda, kinda powerful. Watching you, growing so much so much, er, harder. It all makes me feel kinda powerful. Almost like I could control you. John, I've decided!"

"What have you decided, my lady?"

"I have decided I like penises. Especially this one. Can I have it, oops, him, please?"

"Oh I plan on giving him to you all right. But first I want to do something else."

"It's my turn, so lay back. Let me explore a bit, he said, pushing her gently down. She resisted at first, not being the type to follow orders, not knowing what he had in mind, but he pushed a bit harder saying, "Cumon, did I resist you?"

He moved down, spreading her legs, again she was prone to resist, but fought the inclination. He knelt between her legs. She hoped he was going to put it, him, in her, but he only dragged it across her as he bent to kiss her lips. "God, what a slut I am becoming. I am actually yearning for him to put his, she paused, testing the word in her mind. His COCK, I want him to put his cock in me."

His kisses moved down, not lingering, to her ear, her neck, just grazed her nipples, flicked in her navel. He kissed nibbled behind her knees, up the backs of her legs, causing her to thrash and giggle.

"That really tickles," she said

But when next his kisses moved up the insides of her thighs, the giggles went away. Was he. . .Would he really? "John, John," she told him. "You don't have to do that."

He stopped for a moment. She looked down, met his gaze.

"If I had to I wouldn't." he replied. As it is, I want to. I will."

"But I don't like it."

"But I do!"

"But it is. . ."

"Dirty?"

"Well, sorta, huh?"

"A friend of mine used to say. If sex isn't dirty, you are not doing it right. Didn't anybody ever. . . you know. . .do that to you?"

"Well, well, not really, no."

"Just trust me, believe me. If you let go, you'll let yourself love it."

His face disappeared. She felt his breath, hot on her thighs, then the wet probe of his tongue.

He began gently, tentatively, not sure what he was doing. Marlyn, his first love, had stopped him on his first attempt. After that, she would never allow it, never allow anything but straight up missionary sex, the "Normal Way" was how she put it. The longer they had been together the less sex they had shared, the quicker each joining had ended. By the end of their third year together, she was admonishing him, "Aren't you finished yet? Hurry up, my shows are coming on."

There had been others, mainly Kathy, the bitch. He never had been able to figure out what he had seen in her. The only interest she had in sex had been her hope he would impregnate her. She wasn't against his performing oral sex on her, she merely felt if it couldn't give her children, why do it? He was eternally grateful none of their efforts had produced the child she had so dearly wanted. After a time, she simply left. He had been more relieved than sorry.

He licked again, more confidently this time, starting just above the tiny brown pucker of her ass, licking upward, letting his tongue slip inside Joan, flicking. She moaned. He took his face from her. "Joan," he called softly. She looked. "I love the taste of you. Are you okay? Should I continue?"

"I'm okay, it's not. . .I'm not. It's okay, it's just fine John. I am so ignorant. Teach me John."

"I am no expert either."

"No but you are braver, more daring I think,"

"More daring than 'explorer'. I don't think so, that was pretty brave."

He went on. She was wetter, more open, he could see her inner lips unfolding. He wished he had a flashlight to explore her intricate folds more definitively. He tried to spread her with his hands, licked sucked, evoking moans, sighs, louder moans. He licked, he kissed, he sucked, he even nibbled, but could not ease her over that final hump. "God I am so clumsy, so inept. He put his finger inside her. She moaned, "OH", but that magical button, her clit seemed as elusive as a prairie dog. After about three more tries, he sighed in frustration. She was still opening, blossoming, almost dripping, but he knew he was missing the mark.

Joan, shifted her hips lightly, reached to take his hand, grasped his finger, guided it to her clit. "There," she said, 'right there, but soft, easy."

He teased her tender clit with his finger tip until he felt it swell, harden, then used his thumbs to hold her open kissed, licked sucked directly on the tiny nub. A flash of inspiration came to him then. If she is right handed, when she masturbates, her most sensitive spot should be just about, "there." Her legs spread wider; her hips thrashed up toward him, so he licked more, harder.

"Oh John," she cried, "Yes." After awhile she grasped his head drew him tighter to her. She was soaked now as was his face. "Oh God, John you make me feel so wonderful. Will you do it now please?"

"Do what?" John asked, rising to his knees

"Oh you are a wicked, wicked man, John Smith. Are you gonna make me beg?"

"No, not beg, but ask."

"John, put it, him, your, your, uh, cock in me now! Please!"

"One more question first."

"What?"

He was thinking he enjoyed the impatience in her voice. "Have you ever said that to a man before."

"Never," she said, gasping as he slid his hardness into her. Their joining began as before, a wide wet welcome merging that left them dizzy with its primitive, animal ease. But soon Joan was hooking her heels behind John's buttocks, urging him deeper and crying out to her maker.