John and Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
John's past is revealed and he takes his sister's viriginity.
5.3k words
4.56
75.8k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about next time?" John asked as he wrapped an arm around his sister. Unable to resist, he let his finger play with her wet slit and pulled her closer.

Melissa was about to answer her brother when the sound of a door opening brought things to an abrupt halt. In one smooth motion John managed to give her a kiss, grab his clothes off of her floor and dash into the bathroom. Melissa touched her tongue to her lips and found that the taste of her brother still lingered there. She shook her head clear of the memory and grabbed a sundress from her closet.

She took the towel that she had draped over her closet door and gently wiped away the moisture between her thighs. She was amazed that her clit was throbbing and swollen once again. She ached to touch herself, but there wasn't time for that now. She sighed, ran the brush through hair quickly and decided that was as presentable as she was going to get.

She walked casually toward the kitchen where she could here the musical giggle of her mother after her father said something inaudible. She glanced at the bathroom door as she passed by and heard the sound of her brother showering. She idly wondered if there was going to be any visible awkwardness between the two of them later.

"Well there you are honey!" Melissa's mom exclaimed loudly.

Melissa grinned when she saw the bags that were sitting on the table. Her mother had indeed shopped. Melissa tried to peek in one of the bags, but her mother smacked her hand away denying her even a tiny glimpse of what was them.

"Wait until your brother comes down from his shower. There are things for both of you in there." Her mother said with mock scorn.

John had moved so quietly that neither of the women in the kitchen had heard him come around the corner. He leaned against the entryway with his arms crossed over his chest, a grin on his face and watched the two women. They were both turned around and let out simultaneous exclamations of surprise when they saw him.

"My goodness son, you scared me half to death!" His mother said breathlessly.

"He's good at sneaking up behind people," Melissa whispered to her mother and gave her brother a conspiratorial wink.

"So what have you got in the shopping bags, mother?" John casually asked as he walked toward his sister and gave her what appeared to be a playful hug from behind.

As he pulled her close, Melissa knew he was quite serious. She could feel his still semi-erect cock press against the soft curve of her ass through the thin material of her dress. She desperately wanted to grind against that cock and she wondered if he ever went soft.

For the next half hour their mother showed off the contents off all of the bags as though she were revealing the prizes on a game show. She had bought them both what seemed like an entire rack of clothing. The last bag was almost empty when Melissa let out a squeal of pleasure.

"Is this for me? Please say this for me..." she pleaded with her mother.

Melissa held up a pretty pink heart shaped piece of glass that John recognized as a perfume bottle. Her body was tensed in anticipation and when her mother said yes, she did a little happy dance around the kitchen. She took the top off the bottle and gave herself of stingy squirt on her left wrist. Melissa rubbed both wrists together and sniffed approvingly. Her mother laughed and gathered up the empty shopping bags.

"I'm just going to toss these in trash and then I'll get started on something for lunch." Their mom called over shoulder as she shut the door.

"Doesn't this smell like heaven?" She asked John and promptly presented her wrist for him to smell.

John gently took her wrist in his hand and bent over. Her brother inhaled deeply and when he glanced up, his green eyes reflected exactly what he was feeling. When Melissa looked into them she felt herself getting swept away all over again. For a minute, she almost forgot to breath.

He felt her pulse begin to race under his thumb when he looked into her eyes. John wanted to lock the door before his mother could get back inside, take his sister to her bedroom and show her how a woman could really be loved. Thankfully, his feet were frozen into place and when he heard the door open it snapped him out of his trance. He watched the rear view of Melissa longingly as she disappeared out of the room.

Melissa passed her mother in the hallway as she went into the bedroom to change into her bathing suit. She desperately hoped that some laps in the pool would help cool her down. When John had looked into her eyes in the kitchen she thought her heart was going to beat right out her chest. She felt that same heart break just a little bit at the thought of him leaving again in another six days.

John sat at the kitchen table talking and catching up with his parents. He filled them in on the previous six months of his life all the while taking surreptitious glances at Melissa as she did some stretches by the pool. He drank in her long toned legs and wondered how they would feel wrapped around him. He was painfully aware of the effect watching her was having on him. His cock was rock hard and throbbing by the time she finally dove into the pool.

He had missed being home he realized with a sudden pang as he and his parents talked. He wouldn't know officially for another two days, but if things worked out the way he had hoped, there would be many more days and nights like this. He wanted to tell his family the news, but he didn't want to get their hopes up and then end up having to let them down. He would just be patient. His mother was about to ask another question when the telephone rang. She apologized and rushed out into the living room.

"She's really grown up hasn't she son?" His dad asked him when his mother had left the room.

"I'm sorry?" John replied feigning innocence.

"No, you're not sorry and you know who I'm talking about. You're good son, but I'm better. I caught you a time or two watching Melissa."

John felt the involuntary blush begin to creep up his face and he mentally kicked himself. Of course his father would have noticed. After all, his father had the one who had taught him how to observe with out being observed. John was about to fumble out a lame excuse when his mother called out to his dad that the phone was for him. John's dad went into the other room and he let out a sigh of relief.

John rose to get something to drink from the refrigerator and saw his mother standing anxiously watching his father. He wondered what was going on as he opened up the door and pulled out a handful of leftover carrot sticks. He munched on them while he stood by the counter so that his parents could have a bit more privacy.

After five minutes he decided they had enough time and was feeling a sense of dread. They weren't standing in the living room now and a quick check down the hall confirmed that they had gone into their bedroom. Silently he walked back to the kitchen to get a can of cold pop. He sat back down and tried to ignore the icy ball of fear was starting to form.

When his parents finally came out of the bedroom they were still speaking in hushed tones. His mother was nodding her head, but she had a pained look on her face. He thought his dad looked as though he was bracing for a physical blow and his mother had tears shining in her eyes. He watched his dad reach out for his mothers hand and with hands clasped together, they made their way toward him.

"Son, sit down. We need to talk." His father spoke and the serious tone in his voice made it clear that it wasn't a request, rather an order.

"What's wrong?" John asked as he sank into the chair.

"I'll explain everything in just a minute. Your sister needs to be here too." His dad said quietly as he went outside.

John watched as his father said something to Melissa. She looked up at her dad and nodded her head. She got out of swimming pool and John could see that her hands were visibly trembling as she quickly dried herself off. She wrapped the towel around her body and he noticed her legs were shaking too as she walked toward their dad.

John could see the concern written all over her face and his dad must have seen it there as well. He watched as his dad reached out toward her and embraced her. He read his dad's lips as he spoke the words "everything will be okay, I promise". His father made a come here motion and his mother reached out and took John's hand to lead him outside.

He could feel the slight tremble in his her hand when he took at and when he opened the back door he heard his mother take a deep breath as though she were about to be tossed into the deep end of the pool. Training had helped him keep his face blank as his mother lead him to the patio table. He pulled a chair out for his mother but she was no longer standing next to him. He glanced over his shoulder to see her retreat back into the house.

Ever the hostess, even with her own family, she came back out a few moments later with four bottles, two bottles of water and two bottles of beer. She passed each one of the men an open bottle of beer and gave her daughter one of the bottles of water before finally taking a seat.

Melissa glanced over at John hoping for a reassurance, but his face was unreadable. Like father, like son she thought with frustration and fear. Her mother on the other hand was as easy to read as a Dr. Seuss book. Her mother had a look of fear mixed with anxiety and something else. Melissa tried to look calm as she raised the bottle of water to her mouth, but her hand shook so bad that some of the water splashed out.

"Is somebody sick or dead?" Melissa finally blurted out as she wiped up the spilled water.

"No, honey! It's nothing like that at all." Their mother spoke up quickly,

"There's something that we haven't told either one of you. We should have told you a long time ago, but the timing just never seemed right." Their father spoke with a calm he certainly didn't feel.

"Okay," Melissa said slowly. "What is it?" She was now more curious than worried.

"The only thing I ask from both of you is to let me tell you everything. When I'm all done then you can ask all the questions you want, but just let me explain everything first." His dad said solemnly.

"All right," Melissa and John said as one.

"John, you're not our biological son. You were adopted when you were just over two months old." His dad said quickly. "Your biological father was one of my best friends and your mom and I were asked to be your godparents. They had also asked us if anything ever happened would your mother and I be willing to be your guardian. We said yes and the day after you born he went to a lawyer and had all of the legal paperwork drawn up."

He paused and glanced at the two children before him. The look of stunned confusion that both of his children had on their faces, for in his heart they were both his children, prompted him to continue telling the story.

"One night, when you were about nine weeks old, they asked us if we would baby-sit. They wanted to go out for a quiet dinner for a change. We were happy to watch you and they were able to go out for the first time in months. They were coming back from dinner, when a drunk driver going the wrong way on the highway, hit them head on. The driver was going almost a hundred miles per hour. The dunk driver and your parents were all three killed instantly. We knew about the accident shortly after it happened, you know how cops are, and we were completely devastated.

I had not only lost my best friend, but my partner as well. The department naturally had a copy of his will and they asked me if I knew what it contained. I said that I did and that I would honor the terms of the will. That being said, we adopted you, almost immediately. We packed up certain belongings of your parents, things we thought that you would want later in life." He paused and looked at John.

"Please, understand we never meant or wanted to deceive you. We have always thought of you of as our son, even if DNA says differently. We will continue to think of you as our son until the day we both pass on from this earth. I just hope you don't hate us both now that the truth is out."

John looked wordlessly at the man in front of him. Now, the older man didn't attempt to hide his feelings. The pain showed clearly in his eyes and it broke John's heart. How could he possibly be angry or bitter with the man who had raised him and loved him as own?

"One question, why now?" John asked his dad pointedly. Before his dad could answer John waved his hand in the air as if to erase the words he had just spoke aloud.

"The application," both men said simultaneously as they both nodded their head.

"What?" Melissa asked in confusion.

"On earth are you talking about?" Their mother finished.

"So much for my surprise," John muttered as things began to fall rapidly in place.

"How many people are still there? Not too many, I'd say a small handful. Of course, there are a lot of them that are going to recognize your name. It would have come out sooner or later and I wanted you to hear if from me, from us, rather than the rumor mill." His dad said answering his son's unspoken question

"Ahem..." Melissa said politely and waited for some kind of logical explanation from either her brother or her father.

"I was going to wait to say something to anyone because I wasn't sure if it was going to happen." John started by way of explanation.

"Well, son, I would say that it is a safe bet that you're getting it if they are calling me. They wondered why, when it asked it you had ever used any other names, you had answered no. The background investigator handling your application was just rookie back then, but he has a damn good memory. I explained everything to him and he said he'll be in touch with you early in the week." His father said when John was done talking.

"Are you okay honey?" His mom asked worriedly.

"Yes mom, I'm fine. I just need a few minutes to take it all in." John answered honestly.

"We'll leave you with your thoughts, dear." She said and kissed him tenderly on his cheek.

She motioned for her daughter and husband to come in the house with her. Melissa rose dutifully and followed her, but her husband lingered behind for a moment. He gave John a solid embrace and looked at him with eyes that shone with pride and were just a little moist.

"You know, your father would be so proud of you if he could see you right now." He said in a voice tight with emotion.

"He is seeing me right now and I know you're proud of me." John said as he looked at the man standing in front of him.

"Thank you," was all his dad could say before turning his back to his son and walking in the house. He didn't want John to see the tears of joy, pride, and relief that began to fall.

John sat alone with his own thoughts for quite a while. He remembered the four of them looking at a photo album during Christmas one year when he was teenager and seeing one photo in particular. The two men in it looked so much alike that John had thought they were brothers. They could have almost been twins. He thought about the funny look on his parents face when he asked them and said something like "so which one is my dad". He remembered a few years later looking at that same photo album and there was a picture missing from one of the pages.

Should he feel guilty because he didn't feel any emotion for the loss of the two people who were biologically responsible for his being on earth? He thought of his sister and his heart tripped for a second. She wasn't his sister, well technically she was, but biologically she wasn't related. He thought back to the morning and what had happened. Had it really just been that morning?

Feeling more than okay with things, he rose and went in the house to join the rest of the family. He helped his dad bring the trunk in the house. His dad pulled out a key and put it John's hand. John put the key in the lock and twisted.

Together, they all four looked through the contents of the trunk. John felt disappointed that he felt no real connection to the people in the photos. He found his dads old badge in the trunk though and he ran his fingers over the metal that had dulled over time. He burned the numbers into his memory though, and if it worked out, those would be his soon.

"We've still got some other stuff to go over with you, John." His dad said. "Financial things and stuff like that. Can we do it later, though? You're mom and I wrung out and honestly I think I am going to take her out for a nice dinner tonight/"

"Sure, not a problem. Please take her out. You both look as though you could use the time away." He said with sincerity.

Half an hour later his parents left and he listened as the garage door closed. Melissa was in the kitchen putting together a plate of food when John walked silently in the kitchen. She was wearing a short little summer dress and he could tell that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. His cock stirred and he waited until she had set the plate down before walking up behind her.

"You're not wearing any panties little sis," he whispered in her ear.

She jerked in surprise at the feel of his breath on her neck. When he stood behind her and hugged her to his chest she could feel his hard cock through the jeans he was wearing. She sighed happily when he squeezed her nipple gently through her dress. It gave her a pleasant sensation between her thighs and she could feel herself get wet almost immediately.

His other hand cupped her naked ass and his fingers massaged it gently. He kissed his way up her neck and nipped her earlobe. With amazing speed he moved his hand and worked a finger inside of her. She bit back a groan as he flexed it slowly.

"You're already so wet for me, baby..." he murmured softly as he teased her.

"Oh god," she breathed out as she felt a strange pressure building. "You need to stop."

"No, I don't..." he whispered, but withdrew his finger from her anyway. He slid it up until he found her swollen clit and began to rub.

The pressure she felt earlier seemed to fade a bit and she began to relax, John picked her up easily and carried her to his room while he kissed her deeply. He continued kissing her as he put her on his bed and eased her down. He slid his finger back in her again and began working her hole slowly.

The funny pressure she felt earlier was back, but Melissa's head was spinning too fast. She hadn't felt this much pleasure earlier when John stroked her. Her body was writhing around on the bed and she was making noises that she had never made before. She was almost ready to cum when she felt the need to pee.

"John, oh god, stop." She begged and at the same time she didn't want him stop.

"What's wrong?" he said hearing distress in her voice.

"I have to pee," she said desperately.

John's eyes widened at the words, because he didn't know that he would be able to make his sister cum like this. Smiling he withdrew his finger and instead of letting Melissa get up, he simply pulled her dress up higher until her breasts were totally exposed. He sucked on a nipple for a few minutes so that Melissa would hopefully forget what she had felt a few minutes earlier.

"Do you trust me?" John asked when she was once again relaxed.

"Of course," she replied panting and completely aroused.

"I'm going to make you feel incredible baby girl, just wait." John said as he reached over and grabbed a towel from the floor.

He folded it into a little pad and motioned for her to lift her hips a bit. He put the towel under Melissa's ass and told her to put her hips back down. This time, when he put his mouth over her nipple, he sucked it a little harder. He started rubbing her clit again and smiled as he sucked.

12