John Bows Down to His Mother in Law

Story Info
Mother in Law seduces her young son-in-law.
3.3k words
4.23
144.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers

"I, John Marker do, take you Chloe Stewart to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness I said as I gazed into the eyes of Chloe

I Chloe Stewart also take you John Marker to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness said Chloe as she tenderly exchanged the vows.

You may now kiss the bride said Father Budd.

I winked at Chloe and lowered my lips onto her lips and gave her a deep really deep kiss. I am not going to forget this kiss for ever Chloe whispered softly as she moved away from me.

Champagne and Wine flowed and as the last Guest departed only the four were left, John, Chloe, Father Budd and Barbara my Mother-in-law (MIL). Father wished us once again, pecked a kiss on Chloe's and Barbara's cheek and left. Just coming Chloe said to us and walked out of the foyer

Barbara had married quite young, when she was 18 and Chloe was born within tern months when she was 19. Her husband left her by the time she was 25. She ran a successful circulating library and was liked by all. Her social life was non-existent, as far as I knew. I had met Chloe in College and she was my junior by 6 years. We got married when Chloe was 20 so that made Barbara 39. Barbara in night light could easily have passed away as Chloe, so uncanny was their resemblance

Thank You John, Barbara said and gave me a big hug. My Baby is a flower. My MIL is small, petite almost elfin like but voluptuous. As she pressed me to her, my chest pressed here boobs. Aww come on don't blush John she told me looking into my eyes. My maleness had hardened with that sensuous squeeze that Barbara had given me.

Barbara smiled a broad smile and said I can feel that you are going to keep my Baby happy. My maleness had by that time turned into hard stone and was pushing against her mound. This time Barbara blushed and separated from me.

I had always been a Boob man and that is the reason I had fallen in love with Chloe. Chloe treated marriage as a very holy and personal thing and I just once seen her boobs as she had bent down to place a glass of my drink on the table. 36 D size I thought to myself.

I picked up Chloe and carried her to my car and as her right boob pressed against my chest I was reminded of Barbara's boobs which I had sized up at 38 EE.

All those Booby thoughts vanished from my mind as Chloe planted a full kiss on my lips and hungrily sucked onto my lips. I withdrew from the kiss. Baby let us get to our Hotel I said and remember I have to drive the car so no mischief.

The night was sexy and so was the next day and night. Soon both us had settled into our daily sexy rhythm which was atleast two times a day.

Barbara did not live very far off and while I worked in the office she was mostly at home with Chloe. Chloe was on a sabbatical for two months. Barbara had the keys to our house and she would often come in unannounced. Once as I was giving Chloe a blow job, I sensed that something had moved behind the curtain but soon forgot about it as Chloe pushed her vaginal mound into my face and orgasmed in my mouth.

We washed and cleaned ourselves and walked out we found Barbara sitting on the sofa sipping a drink and playing with her breasts. Chloe was a few seconds behind me so she did not notice but Barbara continued that breast kneading as she looked into my eyes. She quickly withdrew her hand as Chloe walked into the room.

So Baby, Barbara said to Chloe you start work tomorrow. Chloe said yes she was very much excited about getting back to her normal life post marriage.

A few months passed but our sexual activities did not decrease infact picked up on weekends. Many a times I had a feeling that someone was behind the curtains and every time that I came out Barbara was sitting on the sofa sipping her drink.

Baby, Chloe said one evening, tomorrow I am off to Houston and will be away for three days. I have asked Barbara to help you out with your dinner. Aww come on Chloe I said do you really have to go? And why trouble Barbara for this I will manage with some homemade Pizza or pasta for a few days or may be go out with the Boys for the night and come back after a few drinks.

NO Chloe said. Barbara would feel offended if I told her not to come. If you want to enjoy with the Boys fine but please as I have already requested Barbara please do let her take care of your meals for next two evenings. Inspite of my wanting to say no I could not.

Two day later I came home and had forgotten that Barbara would be cooking Dinner for me. I entered the house changed into my boxers with nothing underneath and no vests on top and I went out into the lawn to mow the grass which had grown quite big. The evening was pleasant but soon I had worked out a good sweat as I had to cut out the portions of grass where the mower would not reach.

The Porch light was on and I worked fervently so that I could finish soon and have a bath and then grab a beer. Hello said Barbara your skin is glistening and the light is really shinning of your chest. I was awaken of my reverie and my day dreaming of my team with Chloe.

I looked across. Barbara was standing in the porch holding a glass of her favourite tipple in her hand. She was provocatively dressed, tight skin hugging shorts, tighter Tee's with a deep low cut.

Come into the kitchen and help me chop the vegetables as I make you some pasta she said. She opened the fridge and poured me a stiff Whisky. Ice or water she asked. Just Ice I said, I prefer my Whisky on the rocks.

On the rocks you shall it Have it Sirrrr Barbara said. Have you been a good MAN (emphasis added) to my Chloe she asked? I did not reply back but sipped my Whisky. We ladies always prefer hard rocks why do you prefer your Whisky on the rocks Barbara asked.

My! My! You are still sweating, come on let me give you a rub down. Go sit in the porch and enjoy the wind while I get a Towel to help you she said. I sipped my Whisky and put the glass on the table in the Porch. Get up boy Barbara said as she appeared with a towel in her hand. I rose and she flung the towel on my shoulder and proceeded to give me a rub down. I don't whether it was accidental but as she toweled my chest and navel she dragged her full hand across my maleness and bent down to towel my thighs. Soon she was on her haunches. She kicked off her heels and sat down on her feet and vigorously toweled my thighs and calf muscles and then flung the towel onto my shoulders.

As I looked down I could see her boobs in her Tee. Like ladies intuition, all of a sudden she looked up into my eyes and before I could look away she gazed at me and said with a twinkle, being naughty are you my boy. How are they she asked? I was dumb struck.

Her words stuck my mind. Blushing again my boy she said. You look so sexy when you blush. Pink all over. Hmmmm she said, Go take a bath and come back soon as I prepare your dinner.

My mind was at full throttle not being able to comprehend all that which was happening so fast. I have had a few physical relations before Chloe but after marriage to Chloe it was only her. I picked up my glass of whisky and drained it off. The small ice cubes kinkled against each other.

You will have a fresh one when you get back my boy said Barbara and she dropped her eyes to my hardened maleness which was trying to burst out of the boxers. She tried to pull the towel towards herself and once again her hand brushed against my hard on. This time I was sure it was intentional.

You smell divine she said as I came back to the porch after the bath. Good that you have not used any after shave as I love the male body scent Barbara said. Before I could even react she said come on make yourself another drink and one for me also on the ROCKS.

All through the bath I was saying to myself NO way boy she is your MIL and moreover it is incestuous. No wrong ideas boy think of Chloe I thought. I made two drinks on the Rocks and started sipping from my glass. The smell of the vegetables simmering came to my nose. Very similar to Chloe's style of cooking I thought. What are you thinking My Rock said Barbara and picked up my glass and drained off the whisky in one gulp.

Oh Barbara I said that was my glass I said. Awww come on she slurred. You take this one and she took a swig from the other glass and handed it to me. Are you enjoying My boy she said. You know for the last 14 years I have been waiting for somebody who would me my own. You are Chloe's man and that makes it my own. Let me close the gas she said and she walked off.

I was sitting in the porch sipping my drink and when Barbara did not come out for about 5 minutes I got worried. She had passed out in the kitchen after closing the oven. I sprinkled water on her face and she regained consciousness. I picked her up and carried her to my bed room and lay her down on the bed. As I moved away she said. Please don't leave me my Rock, come sit beside me. As I sat beside her she placed her hands on my thighs and her fingers on my maleness.

Its so big. Please John please my whole body needs you. For last so many years I have wanted a male inside me. My body is thirsty. She picked up my hands and placed them on her breasts. Are they not as good as Chloe's she said.

Barbara I said please don't do this. It's all wrong. You are Chloe's mother. This will be wrong I said. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking why not.

I am not your mother Barbara said and grabbed my penis. I want this inside me baby. Just make me as happy as Chloe. Chloe has told me all about you and how happy she is with you. Please finish off my thirst for sex she pleaded. The Whisky on the rocks had made me woozy and as Barbara increased the pressure on my penis my mind went into a spin. Involuntarily my pressure on her breasts increased.

Wooo Barbara said. That is it my boy. Your Rock is so big and my apples are sweet. Drink the apple juice as I drink my rock she said. Barbara raised her breasts to me and with a single pull het Tee was on the floor. With her next pull her tights were rolled down her legs. She was wearing a Bra but no panty below her tights.

Her next pull was on my shorts. They came off in a jiffy and by now my woozy mind had accepted that my MIL would be my wife tonight. As if reading my mind she said I will Mrs Barbara Marker tonight.

Both of us were wearing one garment. While Barbara was wearing a Bra, I was wearing an undie. Her vaginal mound was like a plateau top, flat with a deep crevice. The crevice was surrounded by her pink vaginal lips which had a very small growth of hair on it. Her pubic juices had moistened her hairs. My hand moved automatically towards her mound and my whole palm pressed down on it.

A deep sigh escaped Barbara's lips and she pulled on my undie. I wriggled out of it and my erect penis burst out. Barbara said I need to taste it. Chloe has always told me it is very tasty and as she said that her tongue caressed the top of my penis. I had lost my senses also and pulled on her bra clasp. No don't baby she said and lowered her mouth and took my whole Rock inside

She turned her body around and then motioned for me to unclasp her bra. As I did her breasts sprang out and as if like a spring and struck my chest. WOW I said Mrs Marker you are sexy. Barbara was hungrily sucking on my penis and with a plop it went into her throat.

'Just think of the fucking you and I are going to give each other tonight I grunted. And soon I felt Barbara trembling and the tell tale signs of a very large, pent-up, long suppressed orgasm started to ripple through her pussy.

Oh, Uh, Uh, Fuck, my new young lover' Barbara grunted. 'Uhh, Uhhh, Uhhhhh.' Fuck I thought, she is really cumming, this is my wildest dream come true...

I withdrew myself from her mouth and looked into her eyes. Sighs of ecstasy were coming from her lips. I kissed her full on her lips. Her lips parted and I thrust my tongue inside and sucked. Soon her tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking her saliva. Soon she withdrew her tongue from my mouth

Barbara reached for my hand, placing it over my cock, her fingers curled around mine surrounding my shaft. She guided my hand upward, then down, slowly encouraging me to jerk off.

"Ahh, that feels good," was all I could say, my eyes rolled back into my head.

Barbara moved closer, her bare breasts were within inches of my face as she wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of my shaft. At first, she gently squeezed the base of my cock, then began lightly stroking the entire length, pausing at the tip to smear the oozing pre-cum over the head with her thumb. She leaned in closer, her nipple now rested on my lips, tempting me to take it. I didn't want to be too aggressive so just touched the nipple with the tip of my tongue, then circled it before taking it into my mouth. Her nipples reacted immediately by becoming longer and hard. A deep moan followed as her eyes closed and she tilted her head back.

Then she kissed my chest, taking time to suck each of my nipples for a few moments, all the while she continued caressing my cock. I was having to concentrate in order to not lose my load too early, I was ready to explode.

"Listen, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're a terrible kisser Barbara said"

"Am I? I never had a complaint."

"That's probably because you've only kissed girls. You've never kissed a woman, I bet."

"I kissed you, didn't I?"

"Yup, you did. And you did it badly. So tonight we're gonna work on that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup. Now come here."

Barbara took me into her arms. It felt so good to be back in her arms again. They were so warm and soft and inviting. She drew me into her embrace and I felt her big boobs smash up against my chest. It felt like heaven. Instinctively, I went in for a kiss. But she cocked her head to the side.

"Not too fast. First I gotta tell you what you're doing wrong."

"What am I doing wrong?"

"You're just shoving your tongue into mine, like you're trying to choke me with it. You need to be gentle, playful, let the girl lead..."

"Or the woman..."

"Yup, this woman tonight. Here, I'll show you..."

Barbara touched her lips to mine, gently and gave me a prolonged peck.

"See, you've gotta start slow. Smooch and peck a little, then build up."

I took her advice and pecked her back, locking my lips to hers for a few seconds. Then I repeated a couple times, each time letting my lips linger on hers for a little longer.

"Mmm, you're doing well so far, my husband tonight. Now let's move forward and French. Remember to be gentle."

Suddenly I saw what she had in mind by letting the woman lead. This "lesson" was rapidly turning into the best kissing session I'd ever had. Not just because it was with my MIL, but because of her immense talent at kissing.

Seriously, our kiss just exploded and she started making motions and doing things with her tongue to my tongue that I never imagined possible.

We must have kissed non-stop for a good five minutes. When we broke apart, we both wiped our mouths and were both at a loss for words.

I moved in and took her left tit in my mouth and sucked on it lightly at first. Barbara moaned in pleasure. I sucked it a little harder, but Barbara tapped me on the head. I thought she was going to tell me to stop.

"Don't suck it so hard. I like it soft."

The woozy headedness was going from me and all of a sudden I was struck by guilt once again. As if on cue, the women's intention worked and Barbara spoke. I am loving it come on finish of my sexy thirst. Lets go 69 Barbara said

She crossed her legs behind my neck and raised her pelvis. At the same time she grabbed my head with both hands and mashed my mouth against her pussy.

I got one deep breath before she exploded.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Barbara clinched her legs around my head and squeezed them together as she contracted every muscle in her body. Her back was stiff. Just the back of her head on the bed and her thighs on my shoulders supported her.

I was now ready to force her off me but she relaxed a little and I could get another breath. She relaxed a little more and let her legs spread just enough for me to lean forward and push my face into her sex and my tongue into her vagina.

It worked. She sat up quickly and cried, 'No more, no more. I can't take it."

Barbara pushed me away and rolled onto her side, in the fetal position. She shuddered twice and each time she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh."

I was now behind her and I just held her, my arm around her waist.

After a few minutes she sighed, "Welcome home John."

We stayed like that for a few more minutes and then she rolled over to face me. "That was beyond belief. I didn't know I could cum so hard. Don't you ever leave me, you understand? Don't you ever leave me, ever."

We laughed together and I said, "Glad you liked it."

VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers