John Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All six capsules were complete with the ejaculation of the celebs Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, Kate Upton and Sasha Grey. The mission is completed.

A beautiful woman would soon be created with the angelic voice of Taylor Swift, the maturity of Scarlett Johansson, the endurance of Jennifer Lawrence, the looks of Megan Fox, the rockin body of Kate Upton and the sexual skills of Sasha Grey.

I drive to the airport and board the private plane.

"Welcome back, Commander," thr flight attendants says.

"Take these capsules to refrigerator," I ordered.

"Yes Sir, right away, Sir."

I enter my private quarters and remove my flesh mask. John Cobra's time was done. It was time for me to resume role as Commander. I put on my blue uniform complete with my blue helmet and chrome faceplate mask. I step out and sit in my chair.

"Commander, we're ready to take off."

I nod and the plane takes off into the sunset and I give a loud battle cry: COBRA!!

THE END